Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Phoenix Tape(Private Event Thread/Hana/KTH)

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Phoenix Tape(Private Event Thread/Hana/KTH) Empty Phoenix Tape(Private Event Thread/Hana/KTH)

Post by ivyleaf33 25th June 2016, 12:25 am

Duct Tape.

Ah, duct tape. Such a useful material, this simple invention. When you truly think about it, what can duct tape not do? I do not know. Woven from threads of material such as polyester, nylon, etc, the material is strong and durable. With a powerful side of this wonderful stickiness, it can keep together most anything. In fact, it has be used to support a bridge in the past before. Now, what does this have do with anything? Oh... but duct tape has to do with everything!

An intense gaze could be seen from one of Fairy Tail's youngest mages, directed at the slightly quivering feline seated before her. It would almost appear as though she were about to administer punishment upon the poor mass of fur. This actually isn't far from the truth, though. In Sorano's eyes, all she was concentrating on was Hoshi's aura, slowly switching away from that shade of fear and into a calmer color. Blood was tasted as she bit her lip, willing the exceed to concentrate. The money drew on, everything in the same situation until Sorano finally stopped. "Okay, Hoshi, I think that's it for you today..." she said quietly. The threads barely binding the shaky aura together crumbled apart again, leaving the exceed shooting furtive glances all around her constantly once more.

"S-sorry, Sorano-chan..." she whispered, having failed again. Sorano brushed off the apology with a hand motion, attempting a smile at her friend. "There's definitely progress, Hoshi, you just have to find someone to secure everything together in your head now."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Phoenix Tape(Private Event Thread/Hana/KTH) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:20 pm