Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 99 posts! Please welcome the newest player Ritsu

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.
Halloween Events:Night of Eternal Darkness.
Check Here After Completeing Jobs: URL.

EVENT: Duct Tape~!

Izayuki

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- The Sacred- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Ninja- Fire Badge- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Tanuki Yōkai
    Position : Goddess of Mystery
    Guild : Black Rose [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 63
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Alice
    Experience : 617,372.75
    Brownie Points : 444

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Izayuki Hyoujin
    Primary Magic: Glacier God Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Wonderland

Public EVENT: Duct Tape~!

Post by Izayuki on 20th June 2016, 9:45 pm

EVENT:  D U C T  T A P E

o v e r v i e w  ;;
    As the title states in clear, ugly, Impact font, this is DUCT TAPE. What is duct tape? Well, it is a useful tool that you may have around your house somewhere. It can fix literally almost anything, but in this case, it will be used as the subject of one of the most creative events you will ever participate in!

You will first make a temporary 'team' of 3 - 4 people. No more, no less. The three or four of you will then roleplay and fulfill the required objectives for score. Simple enough, right? So if the ugly Impact font hasn't scared you away yet, let's continue, shall we?

o b j e c t i v e s  ;;

1. S t o r y
    You and your team must have a thread with the subject, plot, topic, moral, motivation, or big factor revolving around "Duct Tape". Yes, the PROMPT for your roleplay is  d u c t t a p e. It must be the primary focus of your thread, but not in some boring and predictable way. You will be scored on the  c r e a t i v i t y  of your team's plot. You are welcome to wing it, or brainstorm some super-complex plot. It is up to you, well, and your team! There is no wrong way.

2. M a g i c  W o r d
    At some point during the team's thread, at least one player character must say "duck", and it must make sense. Do not do it simply for randomness or other obvious meanings- attempt to come up with something creative or maybe a true meaning or definition behind it! Again, here you are scored on  c r e a t i v i t y ! Only one team member's use of it will be scored, and will be put on your Thread Completion Form.

3. P l o t  T w i s t
    At another point in your roleplay, after the story pretty much has been established, you creative minds must chuck a random, new happening into your story to turn it around! This is up to you, and there are no wrong ways to go about this! Again, here you are scored on the  c r e a t i v i t y  of your plot twist!

4. S i m p l i c i t y
    Note that this is not a scoring element! This is a plea from the judges! We wish to read your lovely story about Duct Tape, but it is hard to read dozens of threads with 238943000+ words per post, if y'get what we mean? This roleplay even has absolutely nothing to do with quality, quantity, wordcount, or details, so if you can, keep it simple and focus on nothing but c r e a t i v i t y ! Does this mean write a poor thread or not give it your all? Of course not- we still want to see evident effort. But minuscule details that may not contribute to the objectives can be left out, if possible.

WHAT IS CREATIVITY?
    C r e a t i v i t y  is a word that is very fun to write with spaces in between each letter, but is also defined as the use of imagination or original ideas. For example, the obvious use of randomly saying the word 'duck' and making sense out of it would be telling someone to move or lower themselves to avoid getting hit, etc. A creative approach would be using Duck as an acronym, or some sort of unique subject that ties into your story. The possibilities are endless, and with a  c r e a t i v e  challenge such as this, you cannot lose, fail, or have a wrong answer. Obviously, if we see a repeat of an idea in threads for an objective, all of those teams will score slightly lower than if their solution is original and imaginative. What also counts as creative? Simple- something that could have NEVER been predicted or expected.

j u d g i n g  &  s c o r i n g  ;;

The Judges will be people who are NOT participating in the event, and also are trusted not to be bias. The judges will also not be known by the participants, and must keep silent on their identity as a judge and not leak scores/tips, or give ideas.
    The threads will be read by the judges, all of them, BEFORE any scoring. This way, we can get an idea of all the, well, ideas that are being tossed around and used. If an idea is repeated by multiple teams, obviously, all of those teams will score less in those areas. If an idea seems like something the judges could have never thought of, their score will increase!

The Scores will be AVERAGED to prevent bias, subjective-ness, etc. The scoring is also very objective based! Heck, take a look below at the 'forms' the judges will use to score each team's thread.

1. Story
    original use of the duct tape prompt?: 0/10
    does the story have a beginning, middle, and an end? 0/10

2. Magic Word
    is the word said by a character? 0/10
    originality of the use/definition of the word: 0/10

3. Plot Twist
    is there an evident plot twist? 0/10
    is the plot twist imaginative and original? 0/10

4. Bonus Points
    Bonus Points must be agreed upon by ALL judges for some outstanding WOW factor in the thread. Evident team-work IC AND OOC can contribute to this. Not all teams may get bonus points. Heck, no teams may get bonus points- it all depends. The maximum amount of Bonus Points a team may get is 0/5.

r u l e s  &  p r i z e s  ;;

-- A team may only consist of 3-4 members. No more, no less. If one goes inactive, someone may take their place.

-- Win together, lose together. Sportsmanship- have it. Putting down other teams/players is a no-no.

-- ALL solutions and objective fulfillments MUST be ideas from your team only. Outside input, ideas, creativity, problem-solving, and the like are not allowed. No interference- this is your team's time to shine!

-- I can't think of many ways to loophole, cheat, or exploit this event... don't try to find ways, mkay? The penalty for breaking these rules or general FT-RP rules is score penalties- don't do that to your team.

-- Judge identities are NOT supposed to be known. If by chance you have a suspicion or know that someone is a judge, keep their secret. Do NOT disclose their identity, or make attempts at trying to earn favor.

-- Have fun!! If you have questions or need clarification on anything, do not hesitate to PM me! The Roleplay Finish thread will be posted soon! Once you have signed up, go ahead and begin brainstorming/roleplaying with your team!

Prizes:
    First Place tbd
    Second Place: tbd
    Third Place: tbd
    Everyone Else: (Yes, you get a prize too)

These prizes shall hopefully not disappoint! Be hyped!

s i g n - u p  ;;
    Code:
    [center][font=Georgia]
    [b]Team Members:[/b]
    Name/Guild/Rank
    Name/Guild/Rank
    Name/Guild/Rank
    Name/Guild/Rank
    [/font][/center]

Last edited by Izayuki on 21st June 2016, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

[ Glacier God Slayer ] ♦ [ Bakedanuki ] ♦ [ Goddess of Ishval ]
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 8,540.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Mura Kensho
    Primary Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Secondary Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)

Public Re: EVENT: Duct Tape~!

Post by Mura Kensho on 21st June 2016, 9:40 am

Team Members:
    Mura Kensho/Fairy Tail/C
    Takumi Yoshino/Fairy Tail/D
    Chiyo Kuroki/Blue Pegasus/D

Themes:
    Main Theme:
    Peaceful Theme:

Samurai Theme:
    Nirvana

Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Light- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 23'175

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nirvana
    Primary Magic: Heavenly Body Magic
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Nirvana on 21st June 2016, 2:03 pm

Team Members:
    Deniel Thormun (Decayuss)/Guildless/H
    Elyx Reiaki/Black Rose/H
    Lynn/Sabertooth/A
    Sayuno/Guildless/C

Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Anastasia Isayev
    Primary Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Secondary Magic: Dragons' Champion

Post by Anastasia Isayev on 21st June 2016, 2:29 pm

Team Members:
    Anastasia Isayev/Guildless/A Rank
    Nao/Guildless/A Rank
    Almyra Bys/Guildless/B Rank
    Jessi/Guildless/C Rank

The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Kagami

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- The Yato Achievement Badge- Player -
    Lineage : Aspect of Jupiter
    Guild : Guildless (Toraiaru To Batsu)
    Experience : 1425

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kagami Numata
    Primary Magic: None
    Secondary Magic: None

Post by Kagami on 21st June 2016, 5:42 pm

Team Members:
    Forgotten/Tartarus/B
    Famine/Basilisk Fang/B
    Ahote/Basilisk Fang/C
    Despair/Basilisk Fang/B

Last edited by Forgotten on 22nd June 2016, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Raiza
    __
    __

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- The Sacred- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have Alyia On Your Friend List- Player -
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 49987.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Raiza
    Primary Magic: The Reckoning
    Secondary Magic: Death's Game

Post by Raiza on 21st June 2016, 8:43 pm

Here is my contribution. LOL. Not entering, just felt this would be fun for a gfx Smile

edit: gfx is fixed. (I swear I have to keep adjusting this post XD)

Last edited by Raiza on 22nd June 2016, 5:33 pm; edited 5 times in total

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Mentor : Anna Litbell and Speculo
    Experience : 21993.75

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sorano Granon
    Primary Magic: Solid Script
    Secondary Magic: Auric Reflection Magic / No Longer Human: Identity

Post by ivyleaf33 on 22nd June 2016, 12:07 am

Team Members:
    Sorano Granon/Fairy Tail B rank
    Hana Akki/Fairy Tail C rank
    Julius Seas/Fairy Tail C rank

Sorano Granon~Hoshi(Exceed)~Solid Script~Auric Reflection Magic~
    No Longer Human: Identity~Bank~History

What the hell's going on, can someone tell me please? Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

Team Banner:
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Player -
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Wolfe
    Primary Magic: Cursed Lightning
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Wolfe on 22nd June 2016, 7:37 am

Team Members:
    Wolfe/Infinity Hydra/B
    Venir/Black Rose/S
    Rei Katsura/Black Rose/D
    Neyvahn Keyvolo/Black Rose/D

Papa Aiya

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Light- The Sacred- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Lacrima Saber- Banana- Rainbow- Shuriken- Sword- Ninja- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Alyia On Your Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Vendetta-
    Player -
    Lineage : The Celestial Pharaoh
    Position : Doggy
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 188292.65
    Brownie Points : 69

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aiyana Shuer
    Primary Magic: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Cosmic Slayer

Post by Papa Aiya on 22nd June 2016, 12:03 pm

Team Members:
    Aiyana Icyhot/Pharaoh's Call/S
    Mao/Pharaoh's Call/B
    Special Snowflake/Infinity Hydra/B

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- The Sacred- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Ninja- Fire Badge- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -

Character Sheet

Post by Izayuki on 29th June 2016, 11:37 am

Bumping this! I will leave a sneak peak at some prizes if we get at least one or two more teams to join, so help spread this event, if you can. ;3

Killua Zoldyck

Player -
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Killua Zoldyck on 4th July 2016, 1:39 pm

Team Members:
    Killua Zoldyck/Fairy Tail/D
    Mitsukuni Haninozuka/Blue Pegasus/D
    Marshcal Leigh/Black Rose/C

Killuas Everyday Theme:

Killuas Battle Theme:

Killuas Assassins Side:
    [/url]
    Shadow Pilgrim

1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shadow
    Primary Magic: Reality Rejection
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Shadow Pilgrim on 4th July 2016, 1:54 pm

Alright, the newbie squad is going to give this a shot!

Team Members:
       Kirara/Guildless/D
       Monica Bell/Garou Knights/D
       Stacesune/Guildless/D
       Shadow Pilgrim/Guildless/D

Character Sheet

Post by Izayuki on 4th July 2016, 2:08 pm

I will reveal one prize to you all. One of the WINNING TEAMS will receive this lovely thing as their prize...

Duct Tape:

Name: (Magical) Duct Tape
    Type: Roll of Duct Tape
    Description: A standard roll of duct tape.

The Roll:

Strengths:
    -- Can fix ANYTHING.
    -- Because it's magical, you will never run out.

Weaknesses:
    -- Water; it is ineffective when wet.
    -- Can get stuck to itself.
    -- This is the bland silver duct tape. It is ugly.
    -- Not good for use in PvP. Possible, though not recommended.
    -- Batteries not included.

Ability:
    Once per thread, the wielder of this magical duct tape can 'activate' it, causing it to glow with a bright light and then attack a single target. The target is bound with duct tape for a full 2 posts, and they cannot move, no matter the rank, nor use magic, abilities, lineage, items, buffs, etc. Duct Tape trumps all! However, if someone is bound in this duct tape, they cannot be damaged for 3 posts.

Want to fix anything? DUCT TAPE! Want to oneshot that H or X rank event boss? DUCT TAPE! Want to shut Heero up? DUCT TAPE! Want to tie Elyx in place so you can tickle him? DUCT TAPE! Want to win this event? DUCT TAPE! : D

More prizes and prize previews are to come! ^.^

Izayuki

Character Sheet

Post by Izayuki on 13th August 2016, 3:17 pm

Bumping this a bit! I hope everyone's Duct Tape threads are going well! C: I will have up the thread finish shortly, and will give this a few more weeks before closing.

Current date/time is 17th November 2017, 10:14 am