Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wine Testing (Evelyn~)

Evelyn~
    Evelyn~

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ω Bright Encompass
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wine Testing (Evelyn~) Empty Wine Testing (Evelyn~)

Post by Evelyn~ 20th June 2016, 6:06 pm

Job Title: Wine Testing
    Player Requirements: Any Rank
    Job Requirements: 500 words per player, +200 words per player beyond the first
    Job Location: Rose Garden
    Job Description: The owner of a high class restaurant in Rose Garden has finally finished a batch of his home made wine. However, before he serves it to customers, he wants someone to taste it and tell him if it's the best in the world or not.

Reward: Free everything for your next visit to his restaurant, no matter what the cost

Last edited by Evelyn~ on 20th June 2016, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Evelyn~
    Evelyn~

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ω Bright Encompass
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wine Testing (Evelyn~) Empty Re: Wine Testing (Evelyn~)

Post by Evelyn~ 20th June 2016, 6:24 pm

Th-the sun... it's so bright, realized Evvy as she squinted at the road in front of her, eyes watering due to the almost pure white, overcast sky above. Clouds apparently happened to reflect more sunlight than she had known. With a shrug of her shoulders, the girl continued down the lane until an elegant, towering restaurant caught her eye from her peripheral vision. Evvy blinked in surprise and craned her neck in an attempt to see through the high windows of the building, but she quickly came to the conclusion that it was futile. Apparently, this restaurant shielded their customers from passerby, most likely to protect their privacy from nosy people such as Evvy. The girl sniffed at that, a bit miffed, but she then spotted a small, inconspicuous sign hanging up inside the window, outside of the heavy drapes that were the color of deep, red mulled wine. It read, Help Wanted in crooked but clearly legible handwriting, which seemed to be written using a cherry colored sharpie or something of the sort. The mage glanced quickly from side to side, curious as to whether anyone else had caught sight of the notice, yet. After realizing that it seemed to be newly put up, the girl straightened up and walked as confidently as she could into the restaurant.

Promptly, an overwhelming display of chandelier lights dazzled Evvy, sending her reeling as she tried to recover from the blindness the light show had inadvertently caused. Or was it supposed to give potential customers the biggest blind spots of their lives? She wasn't sure, but she assumed the answer was no. At that very moment, a portly middle-aged man with a black apron and plain, grey clothing, strode out of a back room through a door that the mage hadn't noticed previously. His demeanor was clearly frantic, and the girl immediately stepped forwards, her forehead creasing with confusion and worry. "Sir, is there any way that I could be of service to you?" she flashed him a smile and spoke with a gentle tone, doing her best to calm the man down. His worries were currently unknown to her, but certainly there must be some way the tall girl could assist the stranger. He wheeled around, heading straight for her with an expression of extraordinary relief on his face.

"Oh, my dear, my dear! You have come at precisely the right moment! For, I have been requesting assistance from random citizens of the town for simply ages, but nobody has replied! I require an ordinary person or some ordinary persons to perform a taste test on my wine. Would that be quite alright with you, my dear? You are well over the age requirement, I presume?" his voice and questions were all quite nonchalant, as if he had never been panicking in the first place. Evvy replied with a quick smile and a nod of her head, figuring it was best to simply do everything she could to help this poor man. After trying a few minuscule sips of sweet wine and praising its "glorious taste," Evvy moved on to a more crisp, dry variety, which she gave similar compliments. Once the man seemed to have calmed down a bit and regained his confidence, the girl smiled at him sweetly, her eyes blinking up gently.

"May I be excused now... sir? It was a pleasure to assist you today!" the stranger nodded and shooed her away with a few words about how she would be welcomed back and given a free meal later on. Well, I suppose that was at least a nice thing to do, decided the girl as she strolled back out into the blindingly bright midday sunshine of Rose Garden.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wine Testing (Evelyn~) 20515d0dfa5104d997624afddb92719598a159f0_hq

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:58 am