Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Festivities

Terith
    Terith

Empyreal Sword

Empyreal Sword

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ensō Catalyst
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shizuo Hyouga [Primary] | Kimigiku-hime [Secondary]
    Experience : 9,600

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Renegades of Rebirth
    Second Skill: Ballad of the Battlebow [ WIP ]
    Third Skill:

Festivities  Empty Festivities

Post by Terith 18th June 2016, 2:28 am

Job Requirements: B-ranks and above, or two C-ranks provided you have someone higher-ranked with you. Maximum of three players can go or you can do it solo, but it's highly recommended to travel with a partner because you gotta live a little. All members must have a passport. Can only be done once per character. Minimum of three monster rolls. Min. of 350 words per post, min. of 30 posts per player, no max. post count, but at least have a 30 post thread.

Job Location: Joya, Midi and Seven. Your choice of arrangement as long as you visit all three nations.

Job Description:
    There is a flyer that catches your eye as you go about your daily business. Knowing how you felt a little bored, you were compelled with the words 'EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF EARTHLAND!' written in big red letters.

The flyer's from a prominent travel agency in Rose Garden, one that's celebrating its centennial anniversary, and it goes as so:

"Ever wondered of what lied beyond the border of Fiore? You must've dreamt of exploring all those new horizons at least once, haven't you? If you're passport seems neglected, why not stop by and get your tickets to three of the most popular tourist destinations in all of Earthland? From the beautiful rainforests in Joya, to the wondrous temples in Midi and to the breathtaking views of Seven even from the borders, you can visit all of them and more!

Not only will you get to experience the mysteries and beauties of foreign lands, but you'll also get to join the various festivities in the three nations because if you didn't know, it's the season to rejoice! There will be various festivals you can participate in and thanks to our connections, you will be very much welcome to enjoy yourself. Depending on the time you come to contact us, you will get to experience different festivals. You won't worry about time constraint as we will make sure to fix your schedule to accommodate as much festivities and as much fun as we possibly can, because your happiness is what matters most here at Rozette Travels!

To you who is reading this flyer, better turn it in! You're one of the very few who managed to stumble upon this special, one time promo for our centennial anniversary! It's your (and a friend's) ticket to an ALL-EXPENSES PAID trip to the most beautiful places in Earthland (minus Fiore, of course!)

So what're you waiting for?! Come and EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF EARTHLAND!"

Upon approval, you're given a special pendant that glows with the silver of a special Lacrima. It'll allow you to speak and understand the native language of these nations.

Enemies: Your monster rolls will determine which festivals you'll participate in as you go through the different nations. You can only roll once for your festival. If you are lucky (or unlucky) enough to get a festival with mobs, then roll accordingly.

MIDI:
    SEVEN:
    JOYA:
    Reward: Normal B-rank EXP. 30k worth of jewels as a gift from the various leaders in the different nations for participating in their festivals and these various rewards gathered if you manage to finish the "hard" festivals:

Spoiler:

Code:
    [font=Trebuchet MS][b]Job Requirements:[/b] B-ranks and above, or two C-ranks provided you have someone higher-ranked with you. Maximum of three players can go or you can do it solo, but it's highly recommended to travel with a partner because you gotta live a little. All members must have a passport. Can only be done once per character. Minimum of three monster rolls. Min. of 350 words per post, min. of 30 posts per player, no max. post count, but at least have a 30 post thread.

[b]Job Location:[/b] Joya, Midi and Seven. Your choice of arrangement as long as you visit all three nations.

[b]Job Description:[/b]
    There is a flyer that catches your eye as you go about your daily business. Knowing how you felt a little bored, you were compelled with the words [i]'EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF EARTHLAND!'[/i] written in big red letters.

The flyer's from a prominent travel agency in Rose Garden, one that's celebrating its centennial anniversary, and it goes as so:

[i]"Ever wondered of what lied beyond the border of Fiore? You must've dreamt of exploring all those new horizons at least once, haven't you? If you're passport seems neglected, why not stop by and get your tickets to three of the most popular tourist destinations in all of Earthland? From the beautiful rainforests in Joya, to the wondrous temples in Midi and to the breathtaking views of Seven even from the borders, you can visit all of them and more!

Not only will you get to experience the mysteries and beauties of foreign lands, but you'll also get to join the various festivities in the three nations because if you didn't know, it's the season to rejoice! There will be various festivals you can participate in and thanks to our connections, you will be very much welcome to enjoy yourself. Depending on the time you come to contact us, you will get to experience different festivals. You won't worry about time constraint as we will make sure to fix your schedule to accommodate as much festivities and as much fun as we possibly can, because your happiness is what matters most here at Rozette Travels!

To you who is reading this flyer, better turn it in! You're one of the very few who managed to stumble upon this special, one time promo for our centennial anniversary! It's your (and a friend's) ticket to an [b]ALL-EXPENSES PAID[/b] trip to the most beautiful places in Earthland (minus Fiore, of course!)

So what're you waiting for?! [color=#ff3300][b]Come and EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF EARTHLAND![/b][/color]"[/i]

Upon approval, you're given a special pendant that glows with the silver of a special Lacrima. It'll allow you to speak and understand the native language of these nations.

[b]Enemies:[/b] Your monster rolls will determine which festivals you'll participate in as you go through the different nations. You can only roll once for your festival. If you are lucky (or unlucky) enough to get a festival with mobs, then roll accordingly.

[spoiler="MIDI"][i]Weak/Normal:[/i]
    [color=#ff66ff][b]Hanami: The Cherry Blossom Blooming Festival
    [/b][/color]
    There exists a special species of cherry blossom that only thrives in Midi. They call these trees Sakura, and the reason as to why their so special is that they can't reach their full bloom unless they take in air that is infused with ethernano, the source of all magic. In this festival, you get to join all kinds of wizards from the different parts of Midi and even from various other nations like Fiore and Ministrel as you eat and drink and dance underneath the special blossoms. Just simply gathering a large number of magic users allows the air to be concentrated with ethernano, and while you're there, the Sakura trees will remain in full bloom, their petals almost glowing in a faint pink light.

This festival will last for three days, and you'll get to eat different delicacies and drink special sakura wine. Of course, there will be various dancing courtesans to entertain you in your stay. Make sure to say hi to the Emperor!

[i]Strong/Boss:[/i]
    [color=#ff3300][b]Bushido Sensou: A Festival Full of Sword fights and Samurai
    [/b][/color]
    In Midi, the idea of Bushido is upheld and well respected. It not only acts as the driving force for various Midi citizens, but also as the entire foundation of the nation itself. Every month, they hold a tournament to commemorate this way of life and to also see who's the best of the best among their warriors. Upon rare occasions, they invite outsiders such as wizards to act as their final adversary for their brave samurai.

You've been chosen to act as the final boss for the Bushido Sensou thanks to the connections of Rozette Travels. You'll eventually fight the strongest warriors who manage to trample the other competing samurais.

Roll for your enemy. Roll once. Though I've used the pronouns he, feel free to decide the gender of your opponent, their appearance, their name and their attacks. Make it a battle that'll amaze the emperor!
    [/font]
    [list]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS]Weak: You face a samurai whose sword deals C-rank damage. Apparently he's not too in-tune with the times and does not have magic whatsoever, though he's a bit sturdy considering the way his body is built. He goes down in fifteen hits of C-rank damage. Use tricks to outsmart him, and he might just go down easier.[/font]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS]Normal: You encounter a samurai whose sword deals B-rank damage. His sword is imbued with a flame-type magic that makes his cuts deal an extra burn damage that deals C-rank wounds if left untreated. He goes down in five hits of B-rank damage. If you're using an ice-type or water-type kind of magic, he could go down a lot faster. [/font]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS]Strong: A samurai approaches you with an expression that seems to be hardened from battle. He uses a body-enhancing buff that halves all the damage he takes from physical attacks. You're a wizard, and you should be fine so long as you use something other than physical. Throw some elements and he goes down in eight hits of B-ranked damage.[/font]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS]Boss: Something doesn't feel right. The warrior before you is a wizard, for sure, and he doesn't seem to be playing around. He wields a legendary artifact in the form a pendant that he named the River's Storm. Because of this, he uses some type of water magic and can also heal himself 50 HP from time to time. Careful now, he's clever and fast. He'll go down in three hits of A-rank damage.
    [/font]
    [/list]
    [font=Trebuchet MS][i]*Note: When you're with other players, all three of you can still participate so long as only one of you rolls for your enemy. [/i]
    [/spoiler]
    [spoiler="SEVEN"]
    [i]Weak/Normal:[/i]
    [color=#00ffff][b]Gealach Ghorm: The Harvest Under the Blue Moon[/b]
    [/color]
    Ever so often, the Sevenwood is illuminated with a beautiful pale blue glow of a rare Blue Moon. To the people of Seven, this means that their Queen is a year older, and that all their harvests will soon be blessed with abundance. All political and daily business is halted to celebrate a grand harvest and to commemorate the birth of their Queen. You are invited to join the festival along with many other wizards from Seven. There aren't many other wizards from Fiore or other neighboring nations because this is a national affair. But because of the Rozette Travel's connections, you somehow manage yourself through to enjoy the beauty of the Blue Moon, as a special guest of the Queen's Court, nonetheless!

Here, you can drink and party to your heart's content. The First Day always starts with a merry moon-viewing, ceremonies with the songs of the people of Seven will resonate through out the night. The next two days will all be merriment that you can imagine to your bidding. Get creative! Make sure to make the Queen's Birthday a remarkable one!

[color=#0099ff][b]Rás Foraoise: The Annual Sevenwood Magical Forest Race[/b]
    [/color]
    The winter has passed and spring has rolled along. It seems summer is just around the corner. And what better way to start the season with a little fiery competition? Here in Seven, Summer is always met with a Forest Race that travels around Sevenwood's complex tree arrangements and architecture. Elite wizards are invited from every part of Seven to join, not just for rewards, but for the enjoyment of meeting summer with the rush of a race.

Your objective is to race around the forest, finishing where you've started, at the center of Sevenwood. There will be several gold markers that you will follow to remain on track, don't lose sight of them or you'll end up lost in Sevenwood.

Of course, this is no ordinary race. Instead of racing on your own two feet, you will be riding special air-borne creatures that are native to Seven. These creatures react to ethernano and this can enhance their flying speed greatly. This makes the race only open to wizards. You can't knock off other opponents, since you're hands are stuck on your creature's leashes that feed on your magic power. The more your creature gets, the faster it becomes. All creatures are decided by draw lots, so there won't be any bias. Just pure ability to connect with the beast in Seven. The race is at least fifteen posts long, and riddled in obstacles such as trees and narrow spaces, so be careful.

Your creature's maximum ethernano in-take will depend on your monster roll. Roll once. You feed these monsters magic points (e.g. 75 MP) to make it fly faster. As a rule of thumb, all these creatures have the same speed of your average cheetah. Just add another one-half of a cheetah every time you feed one B-rank to it. Remember to be a good sport, and don't overfeed your creature, they'll get a little crazy and might fly you off into oblivion. You can't fly above the canopy, okay?
    [/font]
    [list]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS][i]Weak:[/i] It seems you got yourself a species of dragonfly that makes it home in the northern part of Sevenwood. It's very friendly and essentially, an oversized bug whose golden wings are probably 5 times your size. If you have a fear of bugs, riding it might become hard for you. It's maximum ethernano intake makes up to 5 B-ranks of magic. Once it gets enough, it'll reset after 1 post. Don't worry about falling off, this docile creature cares for its driver and will make sure you get a safe flight.[/font]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS][i]Normal:[/i] You seemed to have garnered the interest of a special kind of phoenix native to Seven, it's fire is blue and warm, it doesn't burn you nor does it seem unsafe to inhale. Though a little shy, the phoenix seems to willing to open up to its driver so long as it sees its driver's compassion. It'll take you up on it's wide back while it soars over the forest. It can take up to 10 B-ranks of magic power and can take up more after 2 posts after you reach its limit. A minor caution around curves, your phoenix might end up stuck in vines or get caught up in tight spaces if you don't maneuver it right. Careful![/font]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS][i]Strong:[/i] You must be dreaming, but is that Pegasus? As you near it, the creature flaunts its impressive wings that shimmer in a glorious golden shine. It blinds you a little, but nevertheless, you are amazed. But the creature isn't too friendly and seems a little haughty as you try to ride it. It'll try to fix your posture as you ride or comment on your appearance and will find something to complain about with the knowledge that it's too beautiful to participate in a mediocre race like this. It won't shut up unless you feed it ethernano. It'll take up to 15 B-ranks worth of magic and will stop talking every time you feed it, it can feed again after 4 posts once you hit max. It flies perfectly and there's no danger of falling off this majestic beast unless you feed it, your only real problem is its attitude that will ANNOY you and its habit of stopping at every body of water to admire its reflection. Show it who's boss, and of course, show it who's prettier![/font]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS][i]Boss:[/i] From the shadows comes a brown Griffin, towering above you, with a blood-shot stare that isn't too inviting. Many seem to be wishing you too much good lucks, as if they fear for your life as you try to climb the Griffin. You find out why when it tries to kick you off when you sit on the saddle. Hang on tight. Show it your not in any way afraid or intimidated. Stay brave across the entire race because it WILL try to drop you and it will always favor the more dangerous paths across the forest. It can take up to 20 B-ranks and can be fed again after 5 posts. Please don't let go of your leash, otherwise, not only will you be out of the race, you might as well be out of life as well, because this Griffin hasn't any care in the world for your safety. Establish your relationship by showing your bravery and morals and it might just be a bit more gentle with you.[/font]
    [/list]
    [font=Trebuchet MS]
    [i]*Note: In this race, you can feed your creature all at once in one post, just remember your cool down. To make this easier to visualize as a race, imagine your creature as a bowl you can fill with water. It will slowly empty 5 B-ranks every post in the race and you'll deduct the total one-half cheetahs, meaning your creature will get slower overtime. You can only refill the bowl after the given post count.
    [i]*Another note:[/i] Your job partners will serve as your opponents. The order of drawing is tied to your post arrangement. Don't worry if you get the same roll as another. The monsters who don't have drivers will be driven by your choice of NPCs. Make the race fair and don't god mode it. It's not a smooth ride unless you have the dragonfly. This rule also applies to the soloers.[/i]
    [/spoiler]
    [spoiler="JOYA"]
    [i]Weak/Normal:[/i]
    [color=#00ff66][b]The Spring Goddess Festival[/b]
    [/color]
    The people in Joya love to throw parties with good food and good wine. But don't forget that they too, can throw in a festival every now and then that is open to outsiders to join in just for sheer merriment. One fairly popular festivity of theirs is The Spring Goddess Festival, where they come to greet the season with a celebration dedicated to their various deities associated with spring, flowers, and fertility. The tribes set aside their differences and gather into one big group of people who've come to enjoy the season.

Their main event, dubiously titled the Goddess Dance, is entitled for a pair to dance the night away under the light of a great bonfire. There will be music and tambourines and frilly skirts and lively dances and flowers, and to your surprise, thanks to the travel agency, bachelors and/or bachelorettes from various Joya tribes have agreed to become your dance partner for that one special evening. Consider it a date. Your Joyan partner is entirely up to you and it isn't restricted to gender, because these people are quite open to try anything, be it dancing with the same gender. Though this is a lively dance, you are allowed to create the dance moves. Just don't make it seem like your Joyan knows waltz or tango, and make it realistic.

The festival starts at night and ends in the morning. You'll be eating and mingling with the people, but be wary of the prying eyes of the natives, they're quite friendly when it comes to outsiders and might try to make a move on you if you show motive. Otherwise, enjoy yourselves! This festival is only one day, though, so don't get too carried away.

[color=#00cc00][b]The Great Wyld Hunt[/b][/color]

Winter is harsh on the tribes, and its the native's elders and leaders who orchestrate a hunting group to bring back rations of meat to last them the winter ahead. The cold season is quickly approaching and the people of Joya invite the strongest of their people, in fact, they're  so desperate to bring in a big haul that they're willing to gather outsiders to be part of their Great Wyld Hunt. Though technically not a festival in terms, in its essentially a celebration considering what awaits at the end of the hunt -the promise of a reward for the group that brings in the bigger number of catch.

The participants are to be split into four groups. And one will each have a tribal warrior coming from one distinct tribe. You and your partners cannot be in the same group. Worry little because you are going with 5 of their bravest and strongest wizards, at least two of them are wizards like you. Together, you will brave the wilderness of their lands to hunt for game for the coming winter. Remember that the hunting group is composed of people coming from the same tribe, so try to learn to cooperate with them and keep away from the advances that they may make on you.

The Joyan people are fierce when it comes to the hunt, so they take this tournament seriously. Show them what you're capable off and you might just gain the favor of their tribal leader. In a way, the more you hunt, the more you're helping that particular tribe gain more food rations. The contest part of everything is only something to keep the hunt going as not a chore, but a grand display of their hunting prowess.

Roll for your enemies. Treat this as your regular roll and kill job and each player can roll up to twenty times (and this is also your maximum no. of rolls). It's still a contest, so whoever brings in the better number (and roll) wins. Feel free to shape your environment accordingly.
    [/font]
    [list]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS]Weak: Gazelle x10 - The classic gazelle that go about the grasslands in herds. They're very fast and rely on their numbers to avoid predators. They're best taken out in their groups as loud sounds could surprise them. Do it precisely and concisely, they run quickly so close range might not be effective. Push all your long range attacks and don't startle them too much, otherwise you'll have trouble chasing after them. They won't do damage to you, but they're pretty jumpy and they could escape quickly. Roll an attack die and if it hits, then you've killed them. If not, the pack of gazelle run and you have to chase them. They go down in one C-rank, preferably AOE.[/font]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS]Normal: Wild Boar x15 - These hairy pigs are a traditional favorite of any tribe. They're fairly easy to catch and have great storage capability. They're quite quick on their feet, so you're better off trapping them rather than chasing them. They go down in 1 hit of B-rank damage. They may tackle you with their horns and that could deal you B-rank damage if you get hit. Don't get on their bad side and snare them as soon as you them.[/font]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS]Strong: Water Buffalo x20 - The water buffalos may appear docile, but they're quite a force to reckon with if they've gathered in a group. When they sense a predator, they'll generate a stampede with the herd and it might just deal you A-rank damage if you get stuck in it. Avoid the prospect of a stampede and attack the group in an AOE and you're good to go. They go down in five hits of B-rank damage.[/font]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS]Boss: If you roll a boss, consider this as a strong monster x2.
    [/font]
    [/list]
    [font=Trebuchet MS][i]*Note: You and your job partners are on separate teams, so each one will have to make rolls for their individual teams. You have five Joyan hunters with you, two are wizards and three are not. The non-wizards deal C-rank damage and the wizards deal B-rank damage. Your partners take up to 10 hits of B-rank damage before going down. Take care that no one gets killed and have fun hunting.
    *Another note: Magics with range abilities have a greater advantage over magics that have short ranges.[/i]
    [/spoiler]
    [b]Reward:[/b] Normal B-rank EXP. 30k worth of jewels as a gift from the various leaders in the different nations for participating in their festivals and these various rewards gathered if you manage to finish the "hard" festivals:

[spoiler][i]Midi:[/i] If you complete Bushido Sensou:
    [/font]
    [list]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS]The emperor will give you 10k jewels for showing just how formidable wizards are and will also include your name in his hall of great warriors.[/font]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS]One of your enemies, whether or not you've faced said person, will give you the jewel in his/her pendant, The River's Storm. The jewel is a sea blue treasure that he/she thinks is better suited for you. Its name, as you've been told, is [color=#00ffff][b]The Serpent's Eye[/b][/color], and makes all your and two other allies' attacks 3x more effective in water battles and will allow you and your allies to walk on water for 10 posts, ([i]effect usable once per thread[/i]). The item will not work in PVP. You'll be needing this to ease your way through another Midi-centered job: [i]The Storm Looms[/i][/font]
    [/list]
    [font=Trebuchet MS]
    [i]Seven:[/i] If you complete Rás Foraoise:
    [/font]
    [list]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS]You will have a personal audience with the Queen and she'll personally hand you 10k jewels and the chance to converse with her in private.[/font]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS]The Griffin, whether or not you've rode it in the race, seems to have taken interest in you because of your sportsmanship and how you handled the race in general. It voluntary approaches you and hands you one of its feathers. Upon closer inspection, the feather has an uncanny golden sheen to it. [color=#ff9900][b]The Griffin Feather[/b][/color] is a unique item that will allow you and two other allies the ability to fly for the next 10 posts and will make you and two allies' attacks 3x more effective in aerial battles ([i]effect is usable once per thread[/i]). Hang it on a pendant or tie it to your hat and you're good to go. The item will not work in PVP. You will be needing this to ease your way through another Seven-centered job: [i]The Beast Cries[/i][/font]
    [/list]
    [font=Trebuchet MS]
    [i]Joya:[/i] If you complete the Great Wyld Hunt:
    [/font]
    [list]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS]The tribal leader of your group will award you with 10k jewels and your name going down in their stories as a great hunter, making you a legend amongst the coming generations.[/font]
    [*][font=Trebuchet MS]The Joyan Tribal Warrior that you were grouped with has seen your might and bravery, he/she is impressed and thinks you are worthy of being gifted a special tribal treasure: [color=#ccccff][b]The Grand Rainmaker[/b][/color], a hunting horn specially imbued with magic that when blown, can generate a cleansing rain that can heal you and several allies for 7.5% of your total HP so long as it keeps raining. The rain generated will last for 5 posts and can be used twice per thread. The horn cannot be used in PVP. You will need this to ease your way through another Joya-centered job: [i]The Poison Lingers[/i][/font]
    [/list]

[font=Trebuchet MS]Complete at least one of these and you also gain +1 Legendary Magic Item as a prize from Rozette Travels for taking up their offer and participating in these tournaments.[/font]

[i][font=Trebuchet MS]*[b][color=#ff0000]NOTE:[/color][/b] You can only choose to keep one of the unique items. Even if you somehow completed all three hard festivals, you can only choose one. Choose wisely.[/font][/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by Terith on 18th June 2016, 11:55 pm; edited 21 times in total
    Terith
    Terith

Empyreal Sword

Empyreal Sword

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Festivities  Empty Re: Festivities

Post by Terith 18th June 2016, 4:24 am

Ready to be checked, sorry for the hoard of mistakes if ever, I'm new to this haha. I thought of splitting them into three parts but I'd just be copying and pasting them anyway, with minor exceptions, so I made into a long one instead.

Also, credits to the people who thought of the various places on the Earthland Map and their varying culture. Some of what was there was where I got my basis for this.
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 18th June 2016, 12:42 pm

SO, I really like this job. It's a lot different from the other 2x XP jobs in that you're not going to some place with the goal of killing something, but rather just having a good time. It's very well set up, and overall seems really fun.

However, there are no open slots for a B Rank, Double XP, Legal job at the moment. The only place where double XP jobs are available would be the "Dark Jobs" area. Here's a direct link to the most recent update for the current double XP jobs on site.

With that in mind, if you want to make this a dark only job I advise against it since this seems like something that should be neutral at the worst and you'd have to make a lot of changes to make it dark-worthy.

IF you are alright with this being a normal, non-double XP job then there are some changes to the reward that I will advise you to make:

- Increase 15k up to 30k
    - Increase the 5k in each nation to 10k

The item reward you have in that spoiler, there's actually no such thing as a "Legendary Artifact" so I would like you to specify if you meant Legendary Magic Item, Legendary Weapon, or Legendary Armour.

My personal advise is to make an item for each area, and let the player choose 1 of those items to keep. I can allow them to not take up a slot so long as in the effect you add certain things:

----Midi: Tetsu Armour - Cannot be used in PvP, abilities are 1 use per thread, cannot block magic damage at all during events/jobs/socials
    ----Joya: Hunter's Bow - Maximum 10 arrows per thread, deals weak rank damage in PvP, abilities are 1 use per thread
    ----Seven: I'll advise a ring of sorts... - Becomes inactive in PvP, the effect itself we would have to talk about.
    Terith
    Terith

Empyreal Sword

Empyreal Sword

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Terith 18th June 2016, 10:37 pm

I'm fine with having this normal XP, since I want to keep this legal. The reason why I'm voting for legal is because I already have a dark version of this in mind.

I've adjusted the Jewel Rewards accordingly. I initially added a unique item to each but removed them at the last minute because I thought they were too much, haha, I'll just put them back in. I've made them all unusable in PVP.

The unique items are also now connected to the next row of jobs I'll be making. They won't be heavily required to complete said jobs, since I'm aware that the items are more or less luck based, but it'll make the job easier to complete.

Fixed some minor typos, but I got the code messed up a bit, don't know why. It's all cluttered.
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 18th June 2016, 11:13 pm

hmmm... Overall the reward (if you seriously devote to the job) is maximum 60k and a Legendary magic(?) item...

Edits that I'd like to ask for (and reasons why) are:
    - Edit Per-Post word count to 350 minimum [300 seems to be a bit low for the rewards, and I would never allow a maximum word count for posting since that would limit your creative ability and some peope, like me, sometimes wind up with 1,200 word long posts.]

- Edit Per-Person post count to 20 minimum [15 posts seems to be okay, but it wouldn't make it much of a challenging job since many B Rank jobs require 30 posts minimum and are normally done in teams of 2, so a lot of people are used to doing just 15 posts as is.]

- Specify that the Legendary Item is a "Legendary Magic Item" if it is one. If it isn't one, specify if it's a Weapon or Armour, or if the individual has a choice of which one it is.

These above three edits will make it so it's perfectly fine to have the legendary magic(?) item as part of the reward. If the item is something the individual has a choice on (being either Magic Item, a weapon, or armour whichever they want), then I'll ask that you cut the "10K" stuff back down to "5k"

Advised changes but not necessarily core changes:

- No maximum post count [I can see a lot of people wanting to go try-hard mode and do all the tasks. (This one is more of an advised to do, but not a requirement to meet criteria thing)]

- The Grand Rainmaker seems a bit weak, I'd like to advise healing the person for 7.5% of their maximum HP per post. This will heal them for 35% in total over the full 5 post duration, which is perfectly fine since it can't be used in PvP. [This is moreso an advice thing to make the item shine a bit, since the other two are really cool with the tripling damage thing...]

Terith
    Terith

Empyreal Sword

Empyreal Sword

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Terith 18th June 2016, 11:47 pm

There we go. I had trouble deciding whether I'd opt for a magical item or something of the player's choice, but I went with the magical item since I think that'd make more sense coming from a travel agency, more or less.

Also, I made the min. post count per person to 30 considering 60k is just :shock:. Edited the Rainmaker's thingies, and made the word count higher.

*Edit: I re-read the race and realized that people might not get one of the most important parts of it, so I put a little extra info there to help.
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 19th June 2016, 8:17 am

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:48 am