Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Battle of the Gods (Solo)

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Battle of the Gods (Solo)  Empty Battle of the Gods (Solo)

Post by Ardere Kasai 11th June 2016, 11:34 pm

Sliding across the ground, Ardere curls his toes back, causing his sandals to grip the earth as much as they could manage. Swinging around quickly, he brought up his crimson blade to block an iron strike. Deflecting the strike, his body was sent back a few feet from the sheer force. Is that all you've got, flame god? Staring into the deep red eyes of the War God Ares, the Samurai gritted his teeth. The two stared each other down for a moment before the wizard made a move. Dashing forward, he unleashed a barrage of slashes upon his armored opponent, each of which was graceful blocked or side stepped. Being smacked to the side with the flat side of a sword, he was sent sliding across the ground once again. Regaining his balance, he noticed the War God's irritation. It was not irritation in the normal sense, but rather an impatient agitation. How are you going to be a challenge for any God if you can't even master that Second Origin you've unlocked? I'm starting to think my Uncle was wrong about you. Taking a deep breath, the brown haired mage ripped his cloak from the shoulder pads of his red and gold armor, tossing it to the side. Pulling back the bastard blade he wielded, the true fight was about to begin. We've been going at this for days and you've yet to land a solid hit on me. I'm beginning to lose f- A massive swing of Clarent, and the God was forced to block the hit. Being sent tumbling back, the armored God quickly regained his balance before swinging around his sword and smirking. You haven't seen anything yet, War God. 

Ares Appearance:

Bursting forward, Ardere encased his blade in thick black flames. Swinging the blade effortlessly, he used his enhanced strength to strike specifically at the neck and the waistline, diagonal strikes. These strikes were blocked by the God, the sheer force of their swings breaking up the ground beneath them. Much better. Let your frustrations out on me, Fire King. Focusing on the opponent in front of him, the mage fueled his passions and frustrations into the blade with each strike, but he did not allow it to consume him. He knew that Ares wanted his emotions to take control of him, but he had been controlling his own emotions and using them to survive since birth. How about you focus on blocking? Ducking in, he slid under the hard iron blade of his opponent, and smacked his sword right into the golden plated armor. Utilizing his god slaying flames, he left a massive gash across Ares' chest, prompting him to stumble backwards, gold blood rushing across the ground. Well well, looks like we're getting somewhere. But that hurt you twit. Closing up his wound, the God gritted his teeth, blood streaming down his chin. Dashing forward, his sword turned into a halberd, which he would twirl through the air in an attempt to jab at the brown haired man. Stepping to the side each time, he parried the strikes and slid in, unleashing another barrage. Each slash was blocked by a spin of the halberd, the two slashing apart the earth as they battled. 

After a long and hard battle, the War God slammed his spear into the ground, splitting it apart. Alright, that does it for today. While I'd like to say you're done here, you've still got much to learn about wielding that blade. Cracking his knuckles, Ares pulled a map out of thin air, coated in a red aura like his own. This is a rare map of Nazo. Almost no maps of this place exist. You're lucky I have this one. Marking a spot on the map, he let out a heavy breath. I want you to head out in this world. It's a dangerous place for a mortal like you. Fortunately you've got mine and Heph's backing. There are many gods minor and major who wreak havoc across this land. Can't say it doesn't make my day, but I agreed to train your sorry ass, so we're gonna do this right. So I want you to travel to my temple across the mountains. Looking into Ardere's orange eyes, the God folded up the map. Stay along the paths I marked. If you make it to my Temple, you will be rewarded. Staring at the map, the Samurai slid it between two tight plates of his armor. You've got it boss. I'll see you on the other side. Giving a slight bow to the God, which was more than he deserved considering how disrespectful he could be, but he was wise and knowledgeable in the ways of combat. Heading off into the dangerous world of Nazo, he was curious as to what sort of beings he would encounter.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Battle of the Gods (Solo)  FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:46 am