Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe)

    Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Position : None
    Posts : 254
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 368.75

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plasma Make
    Second Magic: n/a
    Third Magic:

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) Empty The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe)

    Post by Seryth Essora 9th June 2016, 7:56 pm

    Earlier, at the Grim Heresy Guild Hall

    Idle eyes focused down at the magma rolling through the lower landscape below as the her feet carried her along a stretch of bridge above, the black cloaked female wandering through somewhat familiar lands. The mountains hadn't quite grown upon Yuki as of yet and so the heights had managed to unsettle her to some minor degree. She didn't fear death and so walking upon these outstretched bridges didn't instill her with fear - simply, a free-floating sense of euphoric nothingness. Yuki had come here to the guild hall to call upon the air of Eric, and finally reaching the steps which brought her to valley proper that was the foremost thought on her mind. As yuki finished her way through the valley, she had come before the temple itself. Yuki was guided now further inside, pushed on by her wish to speak with Eris. Finally, she found herself within the temple. Once arriving, Yuki spoke loudly in a dulcet tone. "I wish to speak with you, Lady Eris."


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Eris
    Eris

    Lich of hell


    Lich of hell

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Posts : 1471
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Magic:

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) Empty Re: The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe)

    Post by Eris 18th June 2016, 8:21 pm

    I just posted about my lack of time a few hours ago.  But hey,  I have a moment as well as the motivation right now.  Yay.  



    Eris



    When the woman entered the Temple though the main entrance,  perhaps having come from some of the outlaying buildings that reside in the same subspace as the Temple itself stretching out on tall rocky formations rather than having arrived through the Hall of Doors inside,  a single white skull broke off from the wall to hover nearby.  A low burn of faint flames flickered across its surface as it hovered,  a faint trail of thin black smoke extending behind it as it moved.  

    A blue flame stirred in its eyes as it registered the voice calling for another.   It was unnecessary,  but a process all the same,  that another skull ignite below in the Halls of Plenty,  a fiery glyph appearing on its forehead as it dislodged from the wall to hover closer to Eris below who stood over a long bloodstained table with an array of organs scattered over it.   Six nearby smaller tables hosted six different bodies with body cavities carved open,  butteflied,  with hollow interiors.  

    Small red veins seemed appeared to have grown out from the table surface before Eris and connect with the organs,  each animate and functioning despite their exposure.   The organ she was working on specifically was unlike any other.   Blue flames flickered across it in tune to the subtle gestures of her fingers hovering over it,  like a witch with a crystal ball,  as the flames wrought minute changes on the finest scale.  

    With every change she studied the intricacies of how the new organ behaved and how it stood up with the many other specimens around.  She heard one of her Grims call her before the skull delivered its message a few instants later but she showed not signs of acknowledging it,  the skull on her end flickering with a flame of its own recognition.   It set itself back in the wall as the other skull with the woman,  with Yuki,  would guide her down in person while Eris continued her mysterious experiment.


    By the time Yuki arrived Eris's goal was nearly accomplished.  She didn't acknowledge her when she entered either,  remaining as still as she had been since she started.  The only movement was the subtle twitching or motions of her fingers and the resulting sparks of flame licking the unidentifiable,  perhaps newly created original,  organ.   Her white hands were stained red nearly up to her elbows despite not appearing to have to touch anything, at least in the procedure she was displaying now.  


    A large rune that appeared to circle the entrance into the room blinked as Yuki entered,  resonating with her own Pact-Mark,  disabling any... extraordinary abilities one might posses while in this room,  preventing anything from interrupting any sensitive experiments that may be ongoing here in this necromantic laboratory of sorts.   Jar,  potions,  small drawers along the walls and shelves suggested it was well equipped,  as were the other similar laboratories and ritual halls in the Halls of Plenty, several of which Eris could see in her fairly unique perception were occupied with some others engaging in their own activities.   


    Before any sort of silence could get awkward, Eris spoke first.  "You're looking for someone."  She spoke without moving or changing her behavior at all.  "You would like my help in locating them,  and you'll have it."  As though planned,  Eris's hand's moved for the first time,  one hand moving to hover over the top of the vaguely brain-heart-esque organ and one to hover below it,  flames crackling with stronger intensity.    The hand that went under the organ dropped to her side,  and the hand above made a fist.  The flames caved in on themselves to flood through into the creation,  leaving it glowing and pulsating slightly.  Life infusing it.    


    Motioning it away with a motion of her hand the thing she had made floated away disappearing through a fiery crack that appeared suddenly in the air in front of it leaving Eris to turn to Yuki and make eye contact,  and she did indeed have eyes.   The fierce blackened sockets of flame were nowhere to be seen,  the only thing unnatural about her appearance at the moment,  discounting the bloody hands,  was the sheer whiteness to her features.


    "Ask it of me,  and it will be so" Eris said.   The Pact-Mark within Yuki filling her with warmth,  as though primed and waiting.  It filled her mind with the forewarning that she was altering her preexisting Pact,  and that in speaking the words now she'd cement the deal further,  adding more weight against her Pact as more benefits stacked up. In this case being that the expansion to her Pact would be to involve Eris with her search,  to guide her to what she was seeking and help with any unsavory elements along the way.  




    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) NvVyM98

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) CkggyrF

    Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

    Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Posts : 129
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) Empty Re: The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe)

    Post by Chloe Rivers 20th June 2016, 7:09 am

    ooc: Sorry not exactly the 'best' post, seeing as I didn't know how I was to join the thread



    Long after the events that took Chloe back past the phoenix mountains despite her fear of 'him'. She would find herself lodged in a broken down shabby little hut that was overshadowed by a larger stone castle in the distance. The air was filled with a chilling cold that bit at Chloe with each gust of wind that managed to find its way into the broken down hut. Though the warmth of the fire Chloe had managed to make provided a much needed warmth to counteract such a thing.

    It was one of those days the weather only added an increased difficulty to the situation. The drops of water leaking through the ruined building threatening to extinguish the fire as Chloe huddled up closer to it,pulling the blanket she found tighter as well. Her body shivered from the cold, as she bit down onto some sort of raw meat. The source was unknown, yet it satisfied Chloe to enjoy the meal she had. "Maybe I should have stayed in that town... where I helped with a ship" Chloe whispered to herself, curious yet uncomfortable by the annoying weather. It was near a haunted castle, so maybe the weather was just bad luck or something else at work. Though Chloe had no concept of either, and went back to eating until she saw a book on the ground.

    Instinct told her to stay warm, but her curiousity to learn drove her to reach for the book. partailly damp as well as worn from the age. The title was hard to even read... if that was even a word that was written on the front in the first place. Her still bloody hands from the meal would be wiped on the ruined blanket before opening the book. The words, still so worn they were hardly legible, and the only word she could make out was one that was repeated so many times on just the first page. "Sanguinoth?" Chloe spoke the word trying to figure out what it meant. Though after some quick thought, she realized it. "Oh... Sanguinoth must be a name" she spoke the name again while flipping through the book. over ninety percent of the book was not readable, yet some things she could see. However one of the most predominate things that was preserved was a single page with a symbol on it. It looked like a hand print, the color was a faded black and red in color, yet Chloe recognized exactly what the ink was, though perhaps that was only because of the blood that dripped from her lips. "Blood?" she questioned slightly, closing the book and simply placing it to the side already bored of it due to it being too worn to see anything on it.

    Symbol:
    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) PN5s1VF


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Chloe used to have a signature... but she ate it.   *Lick*
    Profile Link|| Dimensional Chaos||Bank/Plotter link
    Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Position : None
    Posts : 254
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 368.75

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plasma Make
    Second Magic: n/a
    Third Magic:

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) Empty Re: The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe)

    Post by Seryth Essora 5th July 2016, 8:59 am

    (OOC: Sorry for the short post)

    "Before you found me I had a hand in the creation of life through magic, that particular creation was the first being I ever acted motherly to, which of itself is odd as I'm not the parental sort. I ask for your help in seeking her out, my lady, and if she wishes, to form a pact with her." Yuki responded, a knowing grin playing upon her lips as she expected her lady to have known about the reasons which Yuki sought Eris out. Her eyes examined the contents of the laboratory with mired interest as she awaited a response form her lady. Yuki wouldn't exactly make such requests lightly, no she intended to pursue her questions to the course of their end, she wanted to know why she personally felt a bond with the girl and explore the reasons behind such a break in her mentality and personality.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Eris
    Eris

    Lich of hell


    Lich of hell

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Posts : 1471
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Magic:

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) Empty Re: The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe)

    Post by Eris 10th July 2016, 11:01 am

    Eris



    Finishing her request,  saying the words and cementing the addition to the existing Pact she possessed,  all Yuki knew on the subject flickered through Eris's own mind and the primal power was set in motion across space and time to provide the means to fulfill the pact.  No sooner was the magic set that Eris's name was called,  a book having found its way into the targets possession and the name spoken.    

    A chilling breeze filling the room with the girl,  rustling the pages of the book which seemed to have started absorbing light,  the Pact itself making it resonate closer to Eris,  drawing her attention more deliberately,  filtering it out from the other sources speaking her name elsewhere in the land.   A cold breeze became warm,  where light was stolen a red glow compensated tainting the room with new color as the room grew hot.  

    A crack appeared in the air,  difficult to notice at first in the harsh lighting and two dimensional nature of the crack until it spread apart in the space between Chloe and the book.  Through the crack,  Yuki,  who's back was turned facing Eris,  who looked past her to see the girl who had spoken her name.  The target of Yuki's pact.  

    Disappearing into a thin wisp of black smoke Eris silently appeared on the other side of the rift behind the girl through an unseen rift just large enough for her to move through in a gaseous form,  white body reforming smoothly.   An old ornate cushioned seat against the wall between two bookshelves served its purpose well enough as Eris appeared on it,  one leg crossed over the other and her hands folded in her lap as she waited on the two's interaction.




    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) NvVyM98

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) CkggyrF

    Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

    Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Posts : 129
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) Empty Re: The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe)

    Post by Chloe Rivers 10th July 2016, 11:24 am

    Was it fate that brought the next event to light, or dumb luck? One might just never figure out but yet Chloe's eyes winced at the sudden breeze of cold. Her arms wrapped around herself trying to keep warm as the book was set down while the pages began to Russel faster and faster. "Huh?" she questioned, noticing the light in the room dim. It was an odd sensation. Her body got the chills even more added only from the cold that overtook her. Her heart began to pound, was this fear? Conviction? Anxiety? The reason was moot compared to the overwhelming sensation that began to follow leaving her short of breath.

    That sensation was caused by the not so noticeable at first crack in the fabric of space. Another space or dimension altering spell used before Chloe's eyes, one she'd remember however one thing was certain the coldness was already overtaken by a warmth that installed a nice cozy feeling to Chloe. One that made the entire atmosphere feel better - yet this magic had put Chloe on guard. What was happening? Was this happening because of Raiza? no... the magic felt different, much stronger than she remembered his to be. Yet back to the subject at hand, Chloe despite being on guard now due to this magic was still awestruck by the warmth not knowing exactly how long it would be till the cold would arrive back. She wasn't the type to huddle for warmth, but on a cold rainy day, this was nice.

    Finally though a figure had arrived, taking a seat with one leg crossed over the other. Chloe's gaze shifted from the portal-esque thing, back to Eris. Though Chloe was not in the mood to wait for words, and instead would speak first. "W-who are you? Are you enemy?" Her question as innocent as it was, was still very much needed. A simple yes or no would suffice as she wasn't looking for words, but for actions. Had she detected any hostility Chloe would attempt to flee. After all, just with one glance Chloe knew this woman had to be the one to cast the portal -yet, she did not feel anything from Eris. No evil, no anything. The only thing she could register was a hint of magic, linking her to the portal, which was an estimation of this woman's power. One that outclassed Chloe's a hundred if not a thousand fold right now. Chloe already put two and two together, if this woman wanted Chloe dead, then it'd be done already, asking if they were an enemy was redundant, perhaps Chloe just wanted reassurance?

    "You came after I spoke that name, are you that person? I'm Chloe... or kitty if you prefer that name."


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Chloe used to have a signature... but she ate it.   *Lick*
    Profile Link|| Dimensional Chaos||Bank/Plotter link
    Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Position : None
    Posts : 254
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 368.75

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plasma Make
    Second Magic: n/a
    Third Magic:

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) Empty Re: The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe)

    Post by Seryth Essora 13th July 2016, 7:40 am

    Stepping across the threshold of the tear, Yuki felt her skin ice up as she moved through and to the end location where Eris already awaited - much similar to how the two of him had let, however on the other side was the one which she remember from Phoenix Mountain. Listening in, the woman took to behind her with her left hand, ice spreading outwards from touch as her grasp froze the air molecules. She took the time to carve intricate patterns through the ic to create an ornate chair of ice which was then pulled under her to sit, as she crossed her legs and listened in from behind and aside to Eris. Yuki knew well that this was Eris' thing however she had a vested interest in this particular case and so she simply listened in for the moment.

    'She has interacted with others already, I don't know whether that is good or bad yet, however I have already be a part of this girl's life.' thought Yuk sternly, yet outwardly she was nothing but gentle and caring. This was nothing more than a mask and a well-played one in an intention to calm the girl down and show a bit of familiarity. Whether this would have the intended effect or not was another question entirely but it was one that Yuki was not terribly concerned about.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Eris
    Eris

    Lich of hell


    Lich of hell

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Posts : 1471
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Magic:

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) Empty Re: The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe)

    Post by Eris 4th August 2016, 12:38 pm

    Eris



    Seeing that Yuki would not speak despite it being her desire for Eris to bring her to this girl,  Eris spoke before the delay could get awkward or pronounced as the ice-seat was forming.   Tapping her fingers against the armrest of the modest leather of the couch she procured in the room,  she responded to the questions given to her.



    "Yes".  Eris said.  The word dripped with a thick sense of hostility,  but wrapped around a seed of hope.   "But I am not here for your life,  I'm here to give you an out.  To be counted among those to spared my ire.  A friend,   at the request of the woman before you."  Eris made a small gesture directing Chloe to Yuki.   "Whether you are an enemy or a friend is in your hands, kitty."  Hostility gave way to comfort,  and a welcoming sense of familiarity and assurance like coming home after hardships,  either into the arms of a lover or a caring mother, even both,  was up to interpretation.  


    The coldness crept back into the room from behind Chloe,  a shiver passing through the room kept at bay by Eris's presence,  providing a slight physical dynamic to the words Eirs spoke,  her outstretched hand a source of warmth,  even security,  like that hostility felt at first would be a shield at her back rather than a sword at her throat.    All she had to do was take her hand,   a fiery rune flickering across her palm to hover above it,   marking a pact in the making and imparting knowledge of the pact itself,  accepted by taking the hand offered to her with temptation's lure.    




    A rather sudden decision,   unlike with most there was no premediation,  no ritual performed,  no foreknowledge.  This girl didn't reach out for Eris,  but by the wish of another Eris reached for her first.  An unfortunate situation for her,  if she was not drawn in by her presence and chose not to accept the offer. 




    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) NvVyM98

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) CkggyrF

    Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

    Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Posts : 129
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe) Empty Re: The Fool, or Those who follow her? (Private to Eris & Chloe)

    Post by Chloe Rivers 15th August 2016, 12:34 pm


    Chloe turned her head only slightly as Eris's words caught her attention when she mentioned another. Though her attention would not be spared for long as Eris continued to talk, Chloe's mind raced as she felt a shivver down her back. This situation was getting tense. The feline woman almost had an itch in the back of her mind to run like a cornered animal at first. Yet why did she stay? Her heart began to beat. Breath began to slow as Chloe's hand out stretched to meet Eris. It was as if touching the flames of hell itself, her body began to feel warm once again just by reaching out it felt as if Chloe was reaching for her life.

    Or at least... reaching for unlife, as that was part of the pact. How would it affect her though? A strange magical entity, formed by magic yet already being corrupted into unlife. It changed her almost instantly as her cat like eyes grew feral temporarily. Her clothing changed to a pitch black as her hair grew longer. It was as if her secondary magic had temporarily awoken long before her primary showed it's face. Of course this magic form lasted only a second before Chloe's true form returned as a few changes were made. She retained her entire body in an unaltered sense, yet she was robbed of one thing. That one thing was the requirement to live life as a normal mortal. No longer needing to eat, sleep, drink, or even breath in general. Her body had grown accustomed to it like that of an undead, yet she could still partake in the fun of any of said things had she wanted to, just no longer any need to.

    Chloe began to open her mouth to question, but before she did she already began to understand why, how, and everything inbetween. Her cold blank expression turned to a warm soft one as she knelt down before Eris as if a servent or underling would do such. "Goddess, I'm sorry for speaking the way I did before" the pact showing Chloe how much respect Eris deserved, being a goddess,. It showed them in a new light and Chloe was ready to serve. Not did the pact just show Chloe that Eris was indeed a friend, but so was Yuki. It showed many opportunities within Eris's power. It was a show of knowledge to show the potential and the home that Chloe was acquiring. The pact though wasn't one to join the guild, but rather join under Red, another name Eris was known for, but as a worker at Velvet Society. Heck the fun involved in just that alone made Chloe smile internally. There was also knowledge of many other things, she was spared a lot of the knowledge of grim heresy, but still enough to know the position she was now in. The young nekojin mage was already inclined to jump for joy just because she felt a home she had acquired was more than one she would ever hope for.

    One thing that had corrupted her further besides being now undead, was the fact of how cold and merciless she might become. A predator hunter she began to develop as the space around her began to ripple. Her primary magic starting to take form finally as the a small tear in the dimension formed for only a small second before vanishing. It was Chloe's magic but she had no clue. Even the pact would show Eris that Chloe had no clue it was her, or that she had done it.

    "Goddess, I thank you for everything. Can we leave this place? I'd be more than eager to go begin learning of that place you showed me"(Velvet Society) she would question once, and only once, it was a hope to leave this rainy erie weather, and go onto the new home she was just showed by the pact she had accepted. Though this was only the start as the pair would eventually be led off towards the new home

    [ooc: left thread via with Eris]


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Chloe used to have a signature... but she ate it.   *Lick*
    Profile Link|| Dimensional Chaos||Bank/Plotter link

      Current date/time is 12th April 2021, 7:42 pm