Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Night on the Town (Mashyuu and Kanix)

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Night on the Town (Mashyuu and Kanix) Empty Night on the Town (Mashyuu and Kanix)

Post by redheadedstepchild Thu 9 Jun - 3:15

Although Mashyuu and Kanix had been on more than a handful of jobs at this point in their lives and grown very close to each other the only time they had spent outside of work was a small dinner as friends when Mashyuu convinced Kanix to hang out after their first job and a night of passion that led to Kanix now bearing the child of the pair.

Mashyuu sensed the two should be spending more time together over all and asked Kanix to meet him in the Ace of Spades, the lively town below the Sabertooth guild hall. He instructed her on how to get there, told her to dress nice and expect to be out late.

Back at his home in the Sabertooth Guild Hall Mashyuu held up two different suits. One a classic black suit he wore when he went with some former guild members to protect a bride at her wedding. The other was a soft red colored suit with a navy blue tie to draw the eye. He was sure that the tie matched his eyes and after a few moments of internal debate he decided on the red two piece suit. He slipped the garments on with a white button down shirt, let his normally spiked brown hair fall in a styled mop on his head and placed a pair of black dress shoes on his feet then headed for the bar below the guild, leaving Rocky at home for once.

Silently he awaited Kanix's arrival at the door of one of the best restaurants in town. His blood pumped hard and his skin shined with perspiration from a swelling grow of nerves. The city seemed to be alive as the sun slowly started to set and cast an orange hue over the town. Men, women and children all buzzed about and filled the air with their joyous laughter. Still Mashyuu felt only a strange fear settling in his stomach. Why? He had already won her over, the two had been growing closer every time they met but now he realized that she was on a different level than he was. Was Mashyuu worthy of someone like Kanix?

Mashyuu sat down at a near by bench in front of the restaurant. The large single wooden door opened behind him and the scent of delicious food wafted into the air and made Mashyuu's stomach rumble with hunger. His blue eyes darted about scanning through the hard paved streets for Kanix.

WC: 415

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ

Night on the Town (Mashyuu and Kanix) Empty Re: Night on the Town (Mashyuu and Kanix)

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jun - 21:04

Holy fire burns again
    the magic circle is all around it, burning like the innocence of love

Fingers tangled into black feathers as Ancalagon carried her down the streets of Ace of Spades to her destination. She wasn't capable of getting there herself, unless she wanted to stumble along and look like a fool for not being able to see. Not to mention, people probably didn't want to help a woman who was missing an eye and had scars over her body. In fact, she was likely hideous-looking to them and they were too revolted by her looks to attempt to help her. That was the image flashing through her head as she was carried along to the restaurant she was told to meet Mashyuu at. It made her a little sad thinking about it, but it was something she learned to accept ever since she had been first scarred. Even though her scars bothered her a lot, she seemingly never let it show, as if bearing them was a blessing to her.

Unfortunately, she didn't know how to dress nicely, let alone what Mashyuu would like when he already loved her enough. So, she had to get the help of a few of her female guild-mates to dress her up in what they thought would be a nice outfit for a date. In fact, if she didn't really count their first "date" as an actual date, this would be the first one she had ever gone on. A first for everything, of course, except for the men who had taken that from her at an early age of five. Her fingers released the feathers she held onto and stroked them until they were softly settled down on his neck.

"Hey, Ancalagon, this will be my first date ever," she whispered happily to the Thunderbird as she petted him. "I'm excited, but I'm also quite nervous about being on this date with him; isn't that entirely silly to you?"

The bird merely shook his head and ruffled his feathers in response to her and she let out an exasperated sigh toward him. Her upper body collapsed against the mane of black feathers and lightning sparks that settled sweetly on him. "Sometimes, I wish that I had a good life and was raised happily by my family, but what happened has happened. Nothing's able to be changed and that's what's sad to me; think of how the world would be different if one thing was changed." She went silent for a moment, merely looking off into the distance and enjoying the slow saunter of her massive pet. "Think of how I would be different. . . I bet you wouldn't be mine if I had never been raped by those men and escaped." Yawning, Kanix sat back up and stretched her limbs, the translucent cape on her shoulders falling back behind her.

"Can you go a little faster, Ancalagon? I don't want to keep Mashyuu waiting any longer and I'm certain he's been waiting a while," she stated. Reaching forward, the lovely dressed woman clasped her hands back around some feathers and felt as the bird picked up his pace. "Do you think he has anything special for me planned? He must have something, no? I mean, he's an expecting father." She'd giggle at her words, as if she was contemplating lies and fibs, though was merely too happy to talk much. Sure, she was conversing with her bird all the while, but soon, his pacing would slow back down to that sauntered trot. Curiously, the woman would connect her vision to his and look around at all of the buildings lit up in the nighttime sky. Her blue eye would land upon a nicely dressed Mashyuu resting sadly on a bench, as if he was thinking she had skipped out on him.

"Sh. . ." she'd whisper to Ancalagon, motioning for him to stop where he was and sliding gently off his side. The clack of her heels echoed in the night air and she slowly walked toward the Earth Dragon Slayer in his lonesome. Wearing a rather revealing dress, she came to a pause and bent down slightly, hovering over his head a little. "Hey, Baby. I hope you weren't missing me too much; I apologize that it took me so long to get here. Ancalagon doesn't know instructions very well and the girls back at Fairy Tail were having a hay day with my appearance. What do you think?" Kanix would twirl a little as she waited to hear what Mashyuu thought of the outfit. Coming to a stop facing toward her lover, the blind woman would extend out a hand for him to lead her away.

@Mashyuu , 772 words , notes
    credit to nat of adoxography.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Night on the Town (Mashyuu and Kanix) Empty Re: Night on the Town (Mashyuu and Kanix)

Post by redheadedstepchild Fri 10 Jun - 22:07

"Oh man.... What if she got lost? Or hurt? She said the baby would be okay but maybe she hadn't seen me asking her out. I should have went to her. I'm a terrible person..." Mashyuu muttered under his breath when Kanix was running later than even he had expected. He glanced over his shoulder into the window and looked inside. No customers. Just what Mashyuu paid for. It was for the two of them and them alone for one night. Mashyuu, being a slayer, had almost animal like sense and figured Kanix would be a little more than self conscious about her scars and missing eye. Mashyuu didn't mind one bit. He knew her when she didn't have those wounds and he fell in love with her for her heart, not her looks. But she was easy on the eyes.

Suddenly her perfect scent wafted over the wind as it kissed across his exposed neck. A soft smile crossed his face while he listened to the clacking of her heels. Soft, almost rhythmic in the sound. He could imagine the natural sway of her hips in his mind. The man resisted the urge to look up and jump at her but instead played it cool and let her come to him. Mashyuu glanced up from the feet and bent leg of Kanix's and his jaw fell to the floor. Her dress left him speechless while she did a little twirl to show everything off. "I'm...um...Hehe... You... ehhem." Mashyuu stammered and cleared his throat for a moment. "Kanix, your the most beautiful woman in all of Fiore and the wait was well worth it. And we match." Mashyuu said happily while standing up.

The young man extended his arm, the deep red suit that hugged his body and barely hid what lied under the fabrics moved with his motions. He smiled at her and took the beauties hand. At the very moment they touched Mashyuu felt a jolt of joy shoot through his body. What did he have to be worried about? It had taken a bit of time but for waiting Mashyuu had gotten a chance to be with the woman of his dreams. "Kanix, would you please connect your vision to mine? I want you to see what comes next." Mashyuu asked of his lover while pulling the white painted wooden door open.

Beautiful soft music came from the door as it opened, the scent of various spiced food attacked Mashyuu and Kanix's senses in a fantastic way. A series of lit red candles led to a man standing to greet the pair. This man wore a black tuxedo and was a little older than the average man but he wore a welcoming smile and gestured for the pair to follow him from the waiting room.

The man slowly walked the pair who were hand in hand to a dining room that was empty but showered in red and white rose petals on the dark green carpeted floor. In every corner were thick green trees that were potted to keep the air in the building fresh. Mashyuu led Kanix to his favorite seat, a small booth that had a view of most of the town from the window next to it. As Mashyuu led Kanix to the table he leaned in close while slipping his hand from her fingers to wrap around her slender waist and he whispered in her ear. "I rented the entire place for the next few hours. It's just the two of us." He guided Kanix to sit in the booth then sat across from her and placed a napkin in his lap. Already at the table was a bottle of chilled white whine. two tall yet thin glasses already poured and a glass of water next to that. The waiter stood by until orders were placed. Mashyuu didn't really care what he had, the company was what was important. So a small salad and medium rare steak was his meal for the night.

Candle light was all that allowed the pair to see each other and cast warm shadows in the building. "Kanix. Thank you for coming out with me tonight. I was honestly afraid you would say no. I'm very glad you didn't. This is only the start of the night and I want it to be perfect for you. The trip over was good then? How have you been since our last job? ... I know you said the baby would be fine but, no issues still right?" Slowly Mashyuu reached across the table with one hand and took hers gently while his sky blue eyes looked at her one eye deeply and lovingly. He wondered if she could see how beautiful he thought she was through his vision. He still wasn't really sure how it worked.

WC: 814

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jun - 18:20

Holy fire burns again

Kanix chuckled when she overheard Mashyuu muttering to himself about how he should have gone to get her. It was a long travel, but Ancalagon knew how to take care of her and make sure that no harm would come to her or the child. When she heard him murmur that he was a terrible person for not coming to pick her up and telling her to meet him here instead, she frowned. She didn't like hearing him in a state like this, especially since he was doing everything he could to make her happy. Reaching down, the woman would place a slender, cold-fingered hand on the cheek of her lover to calm him.

"Please, don't say that, Mashyuu," the shamaness murmured to him, sorrow on her voice as she spoke to him. "You are not a terrible person for telling me to meet you here; you were simply excited about being able to do this is all."

She smiled as his head lifted up and scanned the dress that she was wearing, eyes ogling and staring at her physique. A blush crossed over her face a little, as if she was embarrassed to have such a reaction occur from the Sabertooth mage. "It's a little revealing, I know," the woman responded in a soft voice, wrapping the translucent cape closer to her bodice. "They said it fit my style though, so I went ahead and agreed with their standpoint; I figured you'd like it, too." Kanix giggled a little and breathed out swiftly, growing wide-eyed as Mashyuu complimented her appearance at best. "I-I. . . I'm not the prettiest woman in all of Fiore; I'm fairly certain there are other women who are far prettier than me." Another laugh left her lips, one that sounded strained and a little flustered with the comment he made toward her.

She felt his arm slip around hers and she glanced upward, only to hear him ask if she could connect her vision to his. Reaching upward, she'd press her hand to one cheek and pull him down to kiss his other cheek, connecting their vision. "I'll do that just for you, love," Kanix murmured against his face before releasing him and blinking her eye. Turning her face away from him, she looked at the restaurant they were now standing in, her mouthing gaping a little. "It's so beautiful. . ." Her eye flickered around to take in the surroundings, never once staying on a single thing for too long. They would follow a man toward a booth in the back, where they sat down and had drinks quickly served to them. Wine was settled by them, but alcohol wasn't something she could have anymore, even if it was a tiny amount.

Her sight was short lived, for the moment the two of them had settled down comfortably, Mashyuu was facing toward her. For the first time in a long time, she could see how others saw her from their point of view, and it was amazing. . . no. . . it was terrible. It was as if she looking through a mirror at herself, able to see every flaw that countered the beauty one saw in her. She ignored what Mashyuu was saying to trail her fingertips along the scars that trickled down her face like tears. The missing eye that Sol had took and the glazed over look of the one that remained as her only connection to the world. Kanix bit her lip and clipped the connection between Mashyuu's vision and hers, calmed by the darkness that now swelled her sight. Seeing herself in the eyes of others only made her view worse on herself or perhaps it was because she could clearly see every flaw of hers.

She blinked and focused back onto her boyfriend, staring at him and trying to recall what he had said to her. "Oh! Yes, you're welcome," she responded quietly to him, giving Mashyuu a small smile, then glancing away from him. "This is all really romantic of you to do; I don't know what to think of it. . . actually, I didn't think you were capable of such romancing." Kanix chuckled a little, then tilted her head a bit when she heard him asking her if the trip was good and how she had been. "The trip was good, yes, aside from Ancalagon not really listening to my instructions and I have been great since our last trip. Mashyuu. . . nothing is wrong with the child, I absolutely promise you that. You don't need to worry about her." A hand reached forward again and placed itself upon one of his, squeezing it lightly and in a comforting way.

@Mashyuu , 788 words , notes
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild Mon 13 Jun - 20:20

Mashyuu simply brushed off Kanix's comments about not being beautiful off. What he was most interested in was seeing her reaction to what he had set up so far. The pair walked into the room and Mashyuu watched Kanix's face twist with what he would call shock and joy. He grinned and blushed a little at the sight of her reaction.

Once seated Mashyuu started up a small talk with Kanix and reached out to hold her hand. "I'm glad you had a safe trip over here. Kanix can I tell you what I see when I look at you?" Mashyuu had no idea that she had cut her vision from Mashyuu's, if she didn't then she might have known that Mashyuu was holding back a few tears. "I see the most beautiful woman in the world. Not just because of you're looks. But because you have a big heart. I can see how much you care about the people and things around you. You are a good woman..." Mashyuu explained to Kanix. Even then he couldn't really put into words how he felt about the woman. Every scar that marked her body told a story. They were beautiful to him, just as much as the rest of her was.

Silently the waiter came around and leaned in close."Mr. Mashyuu had paid for this date months ago, we have been awaiting your arrival for a long time. I'm sorry about the wine, I had no idea you were with child until a few moments ago. Can I get you something else to drink ma'am? And would the two of you like to order?" The man asked.

Mashyuu placed his order and waited for Kanix to do the same, then went back to the talk with her. "I have a few more surprises for you tonight. I think one of them will really make you happy. At least I hope it does." The brown haired man ran his fingers that weren't gloved for once through his main of styled hair. "Butif you want to do something let me know. Have you ever gone dancing before?"

WC: 814

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun - 0:15

Holy fire burns again

Kanix held back tears as she reached a hand forward in search of one of Mashyuu's hands, though came up empty handed. She left her hand splayed lazily across the center of the table, as if she wasn't going to try to pull it back. At first, she had shut off the connection between their vision because of how she was able to see herself, like a reflection. Now, she was starting to regret having broken off that link, considering she wanted to see the scenery more. Her eye dropped away from Mashyuu and stared into the darkness of what she thought would have been the table. Biting her lip signified that she was in a position of regret and fear, but didn't necessarily want to say anything to him. He was happy about having done all of this for her and now, she had ruined it by fussing over her physical appearance.

Eventually, she felt his hand slither into hers and she lifted her head again to look him back in the eye with hers. Through this mean, she was able to reconnect the visual link that they had earlier and her vision was brought back to life. The dim lighting of the room was brighter than she had expected it to be, causing her to squint her eye. However, she was faced with looking at herself again, forced to reconcile with all the scars and maiming of her body. She didn't like it, as it brought back many terrible memories, but she would force herself to endure it for Mashyuu's sake.

"I already know what I look like from your point of view," she answered him in a subtle voice: hushed, yet not. Yet he would go on to tell her that he saw the most beautiful woman in the world and she very nearly had to stop herself from laughing.

"Are you kidding me, Mashyuu?" she responded harshly to him, laughing at how he claimed the absurd thing. "I'm not the most beautiful woman in the world and I never will be; I'm scarred to the high heavens and broken. I have acid burned eyes, a torn out eye, cuts and bruises from recent jobs and past workings. . . if you think I'm the prettiest woman out there, then you're just as blind as I am." As harsh as the words seemed, it was the truth coming from her mouth, even if Mashyuu didn't want to hear it. "I live everyday of my life in fear that those slave handlers are going to come to my town and find me again. Or that those damn Basilisk Fang members are going to come after me one day and slit my throat for betraying them. These scars are nightmares and reminders to me that my life was not how it was meant to turn out at all. . ."

The interruption of the waiter frustrated the pregnant woman even more and she forcibly pulled her hand away from Mashyuu. "I don't want anything to drink and I'm not hungry," she stated to the waiter, never giving him a glance over. All of that was an entire lie; she was starving, really, but she wanted to boycott eating and drinking after the talk of her past. It made her sick to her stomach. . . no. . . wait. . . Kanix covered her mouth a little and seemingly looked to turn green. Morning sickness was a complete and utter lie about just being in the morning. Breathing in deeply, the woman managed to hold back the throw up. Her hand dropped back to her side and she let out a soft breath of air and rested her head on her hands carefully. "Oh, Mashyuu, I'm so sorry; this morning sickness is going to ruin this whole thing you planned out for us."

What he had asked her next took her by surprise, as no one had ever asked her something like that before. Kanix found herself biting her lip again and just as she was about to reply to Mashyuu, she ended up turning away and puking onto the carpet. Covering her mouth, she'd look to her boyfriend for a second, then stand to her feet and rush toward the set of stairs in the back. The stairs led up to a roofed balcony, where she shoved past the doors and stepped out into the cool night air. She walked toward the railing and leaned against it, resting her head on her arms and heaving a pitiful sigh. "That was embarrassing," she muttered to herself, fighting back tears that she knew were threatening to break. "I hope Mashyuu doesn't think I ruined this night for him; I know he worked really hard on setting all of this up."

@Mashyuu , 800 words , notes
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild Tue 21 Jun - 22:59

"Kanix, I don't care what you think. In my opinion you are flawless. Nothing will ever change that." Mashyuu responded softly. Mashyuu could sense her frustration though when the waiter asked what they were wanting to eat and Kanix responded that she wasn't hungry. The brown haired man lifted his hand and let the waiter walk away from the table to do whatever it was he needed to do. Kanix stated she had ruined Mashyuu's date and he shook his head side to side. "No, no. It's fine. Nothing is ruined, you just need to relax a little." Mashyuu chimed in while he gently tried for her hand but Kanix replied with throwing up and running for the balcony.

Mashyuu stood up and pointed to a near by plant, waving his hand the soil came out of the pot and swept up the vomit swiftly, placing it all back in the plant and masking the smell. Shortly after Mashyuu walked out to join Kanix and gently wrapped his hands around her waist. A gentle breeze rushed past the two, blowing her dress and the pairs hair to the right softly. Mashyuu kissed the back of her neck and sighed softly. "Kanix, I love you with everything I have. I have something for you. Here." Mashyuu turned Kanix around and placed his hand against her cheek. "I assume at this point you cut off our visual connection. Please put it back up so you can see this." He stated. Once he knew the connection was up he dropped to his knee and took her hand. Slowly he reached into his suit jacket pulled out a small golden box. "Kanix, this is something I have been working very hard on to make perfect for you. It will hurt for a moment but maybe you will feel better about yourself and view the world in a different way with this. Please give it a chance."

Carefully Mashyuu placed the box with an eye that looked exactly like her one sightless eye in her hand. It was magical and would not only protect her from harm but also let her see. He smiled at her and waited to see her reaction.

#####
    Post #
    Tagged

Marshy @ THQ

Post by Guest Sat 2 Jul - 0:29

Holy fire burns again

She was stressed; in fact, she was completely and utterly stressed over the idea that she was, yet again, pregnant. The first time was completely accidental, as she had not known the outcome of meeting Jaeger would lead to a child. This time around, was it truly an accident or had Fate been cruel enough to lead her into having another child? Perhaps it wasn't even cruelty at all, but Fate wanting her to have another chance at raising a child on her own? If that was what Fate wanted, why did it have to be at a time where stress was high and she could not handle herself? Kanix bit her lip and lowered her head more, so that it was resting on her forearms that rest on the fence of the balcony. "It's just been so long since I've last relaxed that I don't know if I can even relax anymore," she responded to Mashyuu.

Kanix felt his hands wrap around her waist and she moved her left hand down to place it gently on his forearm. His lips caressed the nape of her neck and she let out a sigh of contentment the moment Mashyuu had sighed as well. Her eye closed and she breathed in deeply the nighttime air, with the breeze that gently shifted past them. She liked it much better out here than in the stuffed and cramped room of the restaurant, though she appreciated his efforts. It was just that, having been so connected to nature, Kanix found it nearly impossible to be separate from it. This slightest moment she was not within the vicinity of nature, and she would be craving the attention of it. Lifting her head a little, the young woman would lean back against Mashyuu, just as he was beginning to speak to her.

He requested that she connect their vision again and in all honesty, she didn't really want to do that anymore. However, she reluctantly reconnected their vision and turned to face the brown-haired mage with mild curiosity. Her eye followed along with him as he knelt to one knee and dug around in his pocket for a small, golden box. Kanix stared quizzically at the Sabertooth mage, not know what was hidden in the inside of the small cube. Mashyuu was nearly constantly with her, what could have been working so hard on that he finally gave it to her now? It couldn't be anything special, could it? If it was, what would it be that he wanted to give it to her all of a sudden? Listening to him intently, the shamaness remained quiet and waited patiently as he spoke and handed her the little item.

Held within her palm was a perfectly carved eyeball that looked very similar to the one she currently had. However, it was easy to tell that the object was not made of fleshy or organic material, rather a type of inorganic material. Her eyebrows scrunched together in confusion and she didn't reach out for the item, but stared at it instead. "What am I supposed to do with it?" she inquired, motioning toward the clearly designed eyeball in the box. She knew she was supposed to put it where her eye had once been, but she didn't know if it would be painful or not. If it was painful, she really didn't want to put it in herself, as she didn't do all that well with pain anymore. "What if it hurts to put it in? I don't want to put it in, myself. . . I-I don't do very well with pain after Sol. . ."

@Mashyuu , 608 words , notes

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 17:02