Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ayy lmao

ColAwesome
    ColAwesome

Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Ayy lmao Empty Ayy lmao

Post by ColAwesome 4th June 2016, 1:28 pm

Hello everyone. I've been reading through the rules/guides and such and am interested in joining up, though I may be in need of help with some things as time goes on. Fairly experienced RPer though never done one in a super high-fantasy setting like this.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Ayy lmao Empty Re: Ayy lmao

Post by Ardere Kasai 4th June 2016, 3:20 pm

Welcome to the site, if you have any questions just feel free to ask. There's plenty of people around who can help.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ayy lmao FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul
    Second Magic: Ice
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 4th June 2016, 4:34 pm

Welcome to the site. If you need any questions answered feel free to jump in the chatbox, or send a PM to someone who has a white name (like mine). Those are the site's moderators, or if you have a question that no one can answer, our admins (black names) would be able to help you.

If you need help deciding which guild would be best for you, and you have a general idea of what your character is looking for in a guild, feel free to shoot me a pm with those details and I'll be more than happy to help you!
    Terith
    Terith

Empyreal Sword

Empyreal Sword

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ensō Catalyst
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Shizuo Hyouga [Primary] | Kimigiku-hime [Secondary]
    Experience : 9,600

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Renegades of Rebirth
    Second Magic: Ballad of the Battlebow [ WIP ]
    Third Magic:

Post by Terith 4th June 2016, 9:35 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the community. You won't have much problem getting used to the systems here because it's fairly easy to grasp once you get exposed to it. Not to mention the helpful members who are willing to help.

Considering your experience, you won't have much trouble. Mods are there to help with the initial things and once you're set, you'll find that the waters aren't so murky as they were. Trust me. ^^
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fair 5th June 2016, 6:37 am

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll get used to things.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Evelyn~
    Evelyn~

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Guild : Black Sails
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ω Bright Encompass
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Evelyn~ 23rd June 2016, 8:09 pm

Hi hi x3 you are awesome! I hope you enjoy your stay here ~ welcome!

Ayy lmao 20515d0dfa5104d997624afddb92719598a159f0_hq

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:23 am