Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Family Events

Chrono
    Chrono

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

Information Family Events

Post by Chrono 3rd June 2016, 12:27 pm

I have some family-related festivities to attend in Manchester from midnight (about 4 hours from the time of this post) to Sunday night, then an entire afternoon the following day. It would be rather impolite I find to attempt to go on this site during this time because my family in Manchester has not seen me in a while, and like to party. Therefore, there will be absolutely no activity from me until Tuesday (Monday night for most of you).

I would also like to take this time to apologize for being unproductive lately. To be fair, I have been beyond active with you lads (until 3 in the morning in fact because I am not an early bird), but have not really communicated with most of you; only with the common tavern participants. I highly recommend messaging me if any of you - even from the dark guilds - feel the need to role-play with someone, or are generally interested in role-playing with me. My current mission has left me thinking hard, after all, so perhaps I'd feel more at ease knowing there are people out there willing to interact with my character. I used to be strict on reason regarding interaction, but if some of you wish to make matters appear as a mere coincidence, that is okay with me.

P.S. I do not associate myself with any social networks, so please do not leave any contact info with me. It is not that I don't trust any of you or fancy any attention from you mates, but other mates I know have had their personal information exposed because of these social networks due to unknown sources, creeps, or generally anonymous bums. Please do not try to convince me to join any of these social networks. Thank you.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Information Re: Family Events

Post by Ardere Kasai 3rd June 2016, 2:54 pm

Take care friend, see you soon!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Family Events FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Chrono
    Chrono

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 450

Post by Chrono 6th June 2016, 6:42 pm

I have returned!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Family Events CHRONOSIGGY_zpsy2d07lmt
    Xazinay
    Xazinay

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : The Ancients
    Experience : 37.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Xazinay 7th June 2016, 2:03 am

Hope you had fun with your family ^-^

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 7th June 2016, 11:30 pm

Welcome back!

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:10 am