God of Death
Niyol has the ability to kill anything and everything without needing to touch it. Those beings who have an immunity to dying will find that in Niyol's presence, their immunity is stripped. Niyol has the ability to instantly kill Weak, and Normal rank NPC's while performing jobs. However, Strong and Boss rank NPC's have particularly strong bodies and will only be weakened, reducing the amount of hits to kill by 50%. When interacting with PC's, this ability strips their immunity to death or death magic, and replaces it with either a buff or debuff depending on their rank compared to Niyol's.
Each Rank above: +20%
Equal rank: 0
Each Rank below: -20%
Endowment of the Queen
Gaining the same prosperity Altsoba had when she was the ruler of her own kingdom, Niyol gains +100% jewel on all jobs that supply it. He may optionally sacrifice ALL EXP to gain an additional +100%. Jobs that do not normally award Jewel, will award it based on the rank of the job. This ability nullifies any other jewel modifier placed on Niyol, such as those who use the "Gold Rush" lineage, or Golden Lacrima Milk. It does not nullify these for other players however. The below values are for jobs that DO NOT already provide jewel. These values do not gain the passive +100% jewel, but Niyol can still sacrifice all the EXP to gain +100% to the reward.
- D Rank: 5,000 Jewel
- C Rank: 10,000 Jewel
- B Rank: 15,000 Jewel
- A Rank: 25,000 Jewel
- S Rank: 50,000 Jewel
- SS Rank: 75,000 Jewel
- 10Y Rank: 100,000 Jewel
- 100Y Rank: 150,000 Jewel
Demonic Contract, Holy Prayer
Due to being partially demonic, and partially angelic; Niyol is able to answer Prayers, and form Demonic Contracts. Niyol may form a bond with a maximum of 4 players who in their time of need may either pray for Niyol to assist them, or call upon him with the words "Venite et adiuvate mihi Niyol"
- The price for creating a Holy Contract with Niyol is that his Primay Magic will be locked during jobs he is called into.
- The cost for Demonic Contracts is that he will have 50% HP when he is called in.
- On the summoner's part; Calling upon Niyol, whether through prayer or through demonic tongue, costs 10MP. The summoner may use an additional 10MP to call Niyol in with either full HP, or his primary magic unlocked if he/she so wishes.
- Niyol uses up 15% MP per posting cycle to remain on the field.
- Niyol's spells all cost 2x MP to cast while being summoned
- In order to gain EXP for a job, Niyol must either kill 3 enemies, or deal 25% of the Boss's HP in damage if called in specifically for a boss.
- If Niyol gains EXP for a job, he will gain it based on the rank of the job.
- 50% for D -> S
- 40% for SS
- 20% for 10 Year
- 10% for 100 Year
- Lastly, Niyol may not be called into a job more than 2 ranks above his own.
Aspect of Altsoba
Altsoba grants Niyol some insight into her powers as a wielder of Time and Space in order to help him survive. This grants Niyol 1x Time OR Space element Signature that scales with his rank, capping at S Rank. This must be registered with his primary magic. When Niyol is S Rank, he will gain access to 1 spell of each rank from D -> H as a bonus spellbook. However, Niyol may not use this magic while also using his Primary/Seconday.
- In order to use these, Niyol must switch over to the magic, causing all of his Primary and Secondary spells to be put in an unusable state.
- Any spell that was on cooldown when Niyol switched over, will remain on cooldown.
- When Niyol switches back to his normal magic, all spells will be placed on a 2 post cooldown. Any spell that was already on cooldown will have its cooldown increased by 2 posts.
Niyol is able to convert his entire being into an invincible, invulnerable soul. While in this form Niyol is able to traverse through objects, levitate, and interact with non-magical objects. This means he CAN cast every spell he's got, use every ability he can, but it won't effect anything while in this form. However, he cannot cause harm to anything, not even NPC's. During PvP, he may do this 1 time per encounter, and it lasts for 1 post.