Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Dragons Cult Part 1 [Plot Job]

Aceflux
    Aceflux

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Conquerers Courage
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Bardic Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Dragons Cult Part 1 [Plot Job] Empty The Dragons Cult Part 1 [Plot Job]

Post by Aceflux 31st May 2016, 5:01 pm

Job: The Dragons Cult Part 1

Player Requirements: Selah Bell only, 175 words per post, 10 posts (At least)

Job Requirements: Learn the location of another piece of the broken mask.

Job Description: Long ago during the time of dragons, a cult formed in belief that dragons were gods that would destroy earthland if not pleased. Much, much information has been lost on the cult today, but it remains hiding throughout Fiore and beyond.

Today, Selah bell has received a package from an unkown sender. In the package there are two objects:

1: An incredibly heavy piece of what looks to be a mask made from a unkown black stone or crystal. The piece is the top left corner of the mask, and some of the hood that came with it.

The mask itself is pitch black in color, with golden details around the outer edge. The eye of the mask is solid, but when looking through the back it is transparent. The mask emits an extremely powerful magical energy that feels like no magic currently known.

2: A letter that says the following.

Dear Miss Bell, it has come to my attention that you are apart of the guild Sabertooth. I am requesting your help with a project of mine, the details of which I will tell you in person only. I am in the desert village inn, when you get there ask the inkeep if he knowns the joke about the church and the dragon, he will lead you to me. I look forward to meeting you.

The letter has no signature, and is writing on a incredibly tough piece of paper, and the hand writing looks like it had to be fixed multiple times, as if the writer wrote in a different language at first.

Importance: Start of the ancestors arc for Selah Bell.

Enemies:

Lesser: Weak Cult Devote x5 - Has D rank health, uses Dragon Bone Kama's for to attack. D rank damage.

Average: Cult Devote x2 - Has C rank health, and uses Dragon Takeover magic to gain the ability to fly and control fire. Deals D rank damage.

Greater: Cult Devote x5 - See above, add three.

Boss: Cult Fanatic - Uses Dragon Take over magic, aswell as Fire make and Spatial warp to take control over the battle. When battle begin, the Cult fanatic will transform into a half human dragon (Dragon from the waist up) and will change the field into a large arena. C rank health, C rank damage

Reward: 1000 Jewel, access to the next part of the job, The first part of the mask.

Mask Part: Can only be used on this quest line, and allows minor protection against attacks from members of the dragon cult later on. Pointless anywhere else.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Dragons Cult Part 1 [Plot Job] Tumblr_p7x3qdQtuE1xrdymao2_540
    The Dragons Cult Part 1 [Plot Job] Tumblr_p7x3qdQtuE1xrdymao1_540
    Jobs
    D - 1 | C - 0 | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0 | 10Y - 0 | 100Y - 0 | E - 0
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul
    Second Magic: Ice
    Third Magic:

The Dragons Cult Part 1 [Plot Job] Empty Re: The Dragons Cult Part 1 [Plot Job]

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 1st June 2016, 3:16 am

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:42 pm