Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sabers in Cedar

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plague Craft
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Sabers in Cedar Empty Sabers in Cedar

Post by Godlike Frederik 30th May 2016, 10:32 am

Like most ports, Cedar was a town brimming with life. A place where a large variety of different people came to travel outside of the country, or actually want to venture into Fiore. Sure it wasn't Hargeon, the port town that held the famous guild Lamia Scale. But still, Cedar definitely served a large hub for any kind of traveler.

However, Frederick couldn't remember Cedar being this overly crowded. Then again, after the destruction of Hargeon. It seemed that the position of head port had shifted onto Cedar, or well at least the merchants thought so. With the once so famous Hargeon still under construction, they'd decided to ship most of their wares through a new town. And with the merchants off course came a burst in commerce and with the people would flock.

What also came with all these new folks were an entire new set of problems. Issues that the local innkeepers often needed help with nowadays. Which also was one of the reasons Frederick was here in Cedar today. With all these new people, it was only natural that some would start up trouble. Bullying innkeepers even. So it was only a matter of time when the first of many innkeepers and shop owners requested mages from the guild Sabertooth to help them out. Which resulted in not only Frederick but other mages as well trying to keep the peace at Cedar.

Yet to the misfortune of one very unlucky innkeeper, he did not only had rowdy patrons that bullied him and other guests. But also was graced with the very appearance of Frederick. Aka the grumpy lion of the hallowed guild Sabertooth. Who above else was mostly known for his rather hostile and easily irritable attitude. And to make matters worse, he certainly didn't know how to hold back, not even on lower tier jobs as this.

-------

The harsh sound of wood cracking and turning into splinters filled the air, as one poor soul just now was punched through the very walls of the Drunken Galleon inn. And into a notice board out on the street.

'Ah there he goes again' said a young man, with the famous Sabertooth emblem sticked on his shirt. Who unmoved watched the entire ordeal unfold before him.

'Yeah'responded another, carrying the very same logo 'for one who criticizes Ibara on his behavior all the time, Frederick himself isn't any better'

'Ah there he comes'

Looking towards the very opening in the wall, the two Sabertooth mages sighed. Knowing that Frederick once again went overboard, probably because he couldn't hold in his own temper. Standing in that very opening, was the man in question himself. A man clad fully black clothes, who right now dragged with him, two more unconscious men by their collars. Yet despite the fact he just now fulfilled his duty on a job, he could't help but to look like the villain in this very predicament.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IcyQueen1
    IcyQueen1

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Past Manipulation Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Sabers in Cedar Empty Re: Sabers in Cedar

Post by IcyQueen1 30th May 2016, 11:33 am

It has been some time now that Sylvia took off from her home, she wished to find a new place that felt right to her, but she still had reasons for traveling, walking away from her family was not easy but she needed to show her own father that she could become stronger. After leaving her home, she would be in a place called cedar she didn't know much about the town but she did know how knights looked after the town.

As she was walking in the town she would see many cute clothes and outfits that she would wish to buy and did as she still had some Jewels saved, but now she needed to think about her next move she wished to grow stronger in her magic power but how, she also needed to learn more about swordsmanship and going into Fiore was a good start.

Right now Sylvia was wearing a short pink dress and over is a tight white jacket with gold buttons at the bottom and around her arms having a pink bow at the top it also has gold near the bow. Her jacket also acts like a skirt being under her pink dress. And her hair was tied in twin tails, wearing expensive clothes.

As she would keep walking holding her bags it would be many people within the town today, she thought it would be a good time for a rest and as it was many people out it couldn't be many rooms left she would need to book one before they were all gone.

As she was in sight of the Inn she would hear a sound as someone when flying into the notice board just who had that type of power she would look at who did it, but as all the dust was gone all she could see is a man carrying two people by the collar but what she saw was not good at all one powerful man bullying the weak.

Everyone else would just look, but that was not something Sylvia would do as she would walk in front of this man, looking right at him dropping her bags onto the floor. "Sir, you shouldn't be bullying the weak, just because you are stronger and them, that is not how you should use power, you should let them go and be on your way." The cute little pink hair girl who didn't look like she could fight would be standing right in front of the really powerful man but she looked calm like her mind was clear.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik 31st May 2016, 12:10 am

'huh?' out of nowhere a sudden girl appeared before him. Having a rather peculiar appearance, her hair was as pink as cotton candy. And she wore a dress to match that. But maybe it wasn't her appearance that was peculiar, but more so her bravery to stand in front of someone who clearly felt as someone dangerous. Or well bravery, Frederick mostly saw it as an act of foolishness.

'Listen up wench, I don't know who you think you are. But you are interfering with my job. So if you don't want to get hurt.. badly... I'd suggest you take your leave as soon as possible.'

Frederick didn't sugarcoat it, not even planning to hold back when using his words. And before he knew it the first insult already escaped his lips. Just before he decide to walk passed the girl, dragging along the two men who still seemed to be knocked out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IcyQueen1
    IcyQueen1

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by IcyQueen1 31st May 2016, 11:36 am

Sylvia would look at the man that was walking pass with the two men he was carrying just who was he she could feel like he was someone dangerous, but she would still stand there holding onto her sword stepping a little back. "I don't think I was interfering with your job when you're dragging to people who look hurt."

Sylvia wouldn't fight this man, but she had an idea. "If you let me try something I wish to see if it's just your job or if you're just bullying these men." With that Sylvia would pull out her sword that she had on her, it was a beautiful sword, the handle was pink and the blade was red with many magical symbols onto the blade. "Let me see if you're lying or not, by seeing your past sir, all you have to let me do is cut you a little with my sword if you're lying my sword will tell me if you're not then I will say sorry for doing you wrong." Sylvia was a wizard she was a holder type mage.

Sylvia would say looking at him still not moving as her sword was put back into it's sheath, but this would prove if he was lying or not as she could look into his past, but she would only do it, if he gave a okay.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik 2nd June 2016, 5:20 am

As always, Frederick was pretty annoyed already. So the moment the girl actually asked politely to cut him, so that she through her own ability could see if he was honest. Frederick only perceived it as a threat.

Annoyed and rather roughly, Frederick let go of the two thugs he was dragging along. Having them both fall onto a the ground with a thudding sound. 'You really must be relentlessly stupid, girl!'
    Ominously Frederick turned around the face the girl head on, his ill intent growing larger and larger with every passing second. And if that wasn't enough, his own aura started to take form as well. A black smoke formed substance, vaporizing off him similar as steam would from a kettle reaching its boiling point.

Despite her small figure the girl stood rather firmly in front of him. Without even flinching, which was admirable considering the person who standing in front of her. And if Frederick wasn't boiling with rage, he might even admitted it to himself. But right now, he saw her nothing more as the person who just threatened him.

'Just try, and see what will happen!'

IcyQueen1
    IcyQueen1

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by IcyQueen1 2nd June 2016, 7:03 am

Sylvia was in the face of a man who she was terrified off, she didn't threaten him it was more like a test to see the past but she wouldn't do it as she looked at the man in front of her, she would start to step back. "I am not stupid, I don't like watching the strong bully the weak." She would say as black smoke started to form around him, she would step back, would you would nearly fall over close to losing focus.

She was scared of facing someone who was this much stronger and herself just from using his magic like this she could tell and it was also his speed/power from before. "What will happen......" She would say within a soft voice showing fear in her voice.

"I was not going to attack you, I only asked, but I will not let you bully the men over there because you wish to show off your power, someone who can use magic shouldn't bully them like this." Sylvia didn't know what to do she wouldn't face away from this man, but she would be scared holding her sword in the center holding it with both her hands. "I don't wish to fight you."

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:07 pm