Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Muu - D-Rank - Savage Skull

Muu
    Muu

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Muu - D-Rank - Savage Skull Empty Muu - D-Rank - Savage Skull

Post by Muu 27th May 2016, 11:29 am

Name:  Just call me "Muu".  You'll find out why later. *grins evily*
    Birthday:  October 27th; I'm a Scorpio, and damn proud of it!
    Sexuality:  I'm straight (and looking, ladies)
    Special Characteristics:  I've got a red Marking on my forehead, and you may find out why that is later on.

Personality:

What?  You want to know who I am?  Well, I normally don't say, but guess I've got no choice, huh?  I’m pretty much the same, outside in the world and in battle.  There’s really no real difference between my personalities.  But, if you’re really wanting to know, guess I can tell you.  This doesn’t make us friends, ok?!  Don’t get too comfy with me, just because you’re reading this!  Outside of the battlefield, I can be a pretty chill man, once you get used to me.  I love flirting with cute/hot/sexy girls, and will do it all day long—even if told to stop.  Of course, violence just gets me going more, heh-heh.  I love to swear like a f***ing sailor, and I don’t care who’s around, or who I offend!  Don’t like it?  Tough!  Get used to it!  If you don’t like it, then we’ll most likely never be friends, unless you somehow impress me with something else.  I’m constantly moving around, as I hate staying in one place.  If it makes you nervous, then go elsewhere!  I’ve always been that way, and I’m not going to change it!  I also get into fights….a lot of them.  Though I don’t have any scars, as I’m lucky enough to not get any, just take my word for it.  If you’re an enemy, expect no mercy from me, because I’m going to do my damnedest to kill your ass!  However, enemy or not, if you beat me, I’ll actually show a lot more respect to you, and work harder to get better and stronger.  Oh, yeah, despite my evil personality, I’ll actually protect my Guild, at all costs!  Keep that in mind!

Now, on the battlefield, I’m a whole other animal!  Like I said above, if you’re an enemy, and I know it, even before I know how strong you are, or what you can do, I’m going to strike at you, without second thought, and I’m going to try my damnedest to kill your ass!  Now, once I figure out what you’re able to do, then I’m going to be extremely calculating and tactful against you, figure out your weaknesses, and exploit them as much as I can, if I’m able to.  Oh, and I’ll never back down!  If you don’t kill me in our fight, then tough.  Just means I get to get stronger, and try to kill you again next time!  I’ll keep fighting, especially if you’re strong, and push myself to my limits, and beyond.  However, at the same time, I’m not an idiot.  If I know you’re way too strong for me, I will either try to take you out the best way I can, mostly being very sneaky about it, or will retreat—but that’s the ONLY time I’ll ever retreat!  I’ll use my Wind Magic against you, if I can affect you with it, and I’ll probably surprise you on ways that I use it.  If I can’t use my Magic, like going against a Wind Slayer, then I’ll use weapons instead.  Mostly, I prefer to use my Magic, but I do use the occasional Dagger, maybe a Shortsword here and there, and whatever I can find around me that I can pick up and use as a weapon.  In other words:  You’d better be ready for me!

• Music!  Who DOESN'T like music?!  If you don't, then you'd better have a DAMN good reason why!  If you don't, then we won't ever be friends.  Even if you don't like the same music as I do, at least you'd have a CHANCE of being friends with me.  However, that doesn't mean that I still won't work with you on a Mission.  Just means that we'll never get along.
    • Girls!  I'm a guy, so I love girls!  Cute girls, sexy girls, hot girls, thick girls, busty girls, flat girls:  Love them all!  Of course, if they don't like me, hey, that's fine.  Nothing wrong with eye candy, heh-heh.
    • Fighting!  What?  If you don't like fighting, there's something wrong with you!  If you don't fight, you won't gain experience, grow stronger, and prove yourself!  If I see someone that I want to fight, even before I know what they can do, I'm going to fight them, just if they look strong!

Dislikes:

• Losing!  Yes, I f***ing HATE losing!  But, at the same time, it's a growing experience to get better and stronger.  But, besides that, I f***ing hate it!  However, if you prove that you're stronger than me, it'll also mean I'll respect you a lot more!
    • Idiots...  If you'[re a smart person, especially if you're smarter than me, and/or have common sense, then we'll get along just fine.  However, if you do stupid stuff, especially all the time, then I'm not exactly going to like you.  If you f*** up during a Mission, especially if I'm with you, then I'm REALLY going to hate you.  I do try my best to stay away from people in this category...
    • Sitting still.  I have to be constantly moving around, no matter what it is.  I hate just sitting around, and doing nothing, and will do whatever to keep my mind and body busy.  Hell, I'll even take a crappy, easy Mission just to keep busy!
    • Wind Slayers.  Yes, I hate them!  Am I afraid of them, though?  No, I'm not.  I just hate dealing with them.

Motivations:

• Protecting the Guild.  What?  Got a problem with it?  Just because I'm evil as hell, doesn't mean I won't do what it takes to protect my Guild!
    • Ladies!  Yes, you heard me!  Ladies motivate me!  If see a cute/hot/sexy girl, enemy and not, and I'll do even better at things, especially a fight.  If I'm not in a fight, then I'll do whatever I'm doing even better, mostly to show off.
    • A good fight!  Just like I said.  If I'm fighting someone, especially if they're stronger than me, then I'm going to be motivated to where I'll push myself to my limits, and possibly beyond.  Of course, any fighting gets me going, but fighting stronger opponents really get me going.

Fears:

• Cats.  Why, you ask?  Well, when I was younger, I had a run-in with one, and let's just say that it didn't end well...for either of us.  I'll just leave it at that.  When I see a cat, domesticated, wild, or caged, of any kind, I immediately freeze up, and can't do ANYTHING, until they're either dead or gone--even if they attack me.  Even if blindfolded, it won't help.  So, I try to avoid ALL of them!  Dogs are better, anyway!
    • Powerlessness.  You may not see it as a fear, but it is to me.  If there ever comes a time that I can't do anything, especially use my Magic, I just clam up, and can't do anything, until it's either restored somehow, I'm dead, or not around anymore.  So, because of that, I try my best not to ever let it happen.
    • Rune Knights.  Who DOESN'T hate and fear them?!  Ok, yeah, you goody-two-shoes don't, but us evil guys do!  When I see one, I flee for my life, no matter what else is going on, and I won't stop until I'm faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from them!  If I happen to come across one, I'll get away as fast a possible, regardless if they saw me or not, and try my best to keep avoiding them.  If it comes to the point that I can't avoid them, then I'm pretty much f***ed, and so are you, if you're with me, because I'm going to freeze in place.

General Appearance

Height:  About 5' 8...and 1/2".  The 1/2" still counts, damn it!
    Weight:  Around 128 lbs., give or take a lb. or 2
    Hair:  Blackish-green, long, twin ponytails in back, pair of bangs hanging beside my eyes
    Eyes:  Blood Red
    Skin Tone:  Slightly tanned
    Appearance:

Spoiler:

Guild/Council

Guild:  Savage Skull
    Tattoo:  On my right ankle, which is usually covered up by my feet wraps
    Muu
    Muu

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Muu - D-Rank - Savage Skull Empty Re: Muu - D-Rank - Savage Skull

Post by Muu 28th May 2016, 9:58 am

And done! X3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Muu

"Problem with me?  Tough!" --Muu

Muu Stats:

HP - 100/100
    Spell Damage - 20 HP
    MP - 10/10

Spells Known

Muu - D-Rank - Savage Skull Empty Re: Muu - D-Rank - Savage Skull

Post by Guest 28th May 2016, 10:07 am

Muu - D-Rank - Savage Skull QbJa7GR

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:06 am