Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Yuki Chimei's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 368.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plasma Make
    Second Magic: n/a
    Third Magic:

Yuki Chimei's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Yuki Chimei's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Seryth Essora 24th May 2016, 8:14 pm

Post 1 of 30 - Word Count:406

Memoirs of the past flowed into the manubrium of the cloaked figureas they relived the events of the previous seven days including the event which happened exactly one week days ago courtesy of the gamer Raiza, thoughts and feeling emerging all at once until the figure finally shut them out and focused upon the current. This figure progressed upon the stony steps which drew up one side of the mountains - on one hand thirst for knowledge pushing her willpower to steady on while on the other hand, a twisted system of honor driving her to act upon the wishes she so desired. The figure's growth had exploded exponentially, power which she could not imagine - which she could not dream becoming hers to behold. The sky screamed ahead, tendrils of light filtering through tiny holes in the being's hood, and so the trek continued. It was verging on night when the trail was found, the cloaked one reaching out with magical sight discerning the locale of the gamer. Careful steps finally brought her to the area at hand where Raiza stood before, gingerly sliding the hood back with the faintest of motions then freeing the cloak from herself in one quick and concise swoop to be deposited in a pile away from both competitors. A soft rattle escaped the lilet lips of the woman now revealed, dulcet willing her mouth in a respectful yet daring tone. "Greetings, gamer Raiza. I give you my greetings. Not sure if you are excited as I am though... I must thank you for this opportunity to prove my worth and gain your respect in a test of my choosing."

Who was this woman? Standing at six feet tall with slim shoulders and an athletic frame, Yuki has a very beautiful appearance with vivacious curves and more than moderate sexual assets. Her slightly tanned body is well-build despite appearances from the crown of her head down to the long legs. Her countenance is angular with attractive features and a pair of blue irises. Framing her countenance is the blue hair which extends to her ankles and adorned with a white and black cap, and at the point between her collarbone and breasts is a birthmark. Yuki commonly dresses in a white and black uniform of sorts with a cap, dress blouse and thigh-high skirt, black gloves with white button, and white thigh-high stockings with a pair of black high-heeled shoes.

MANA : ~100/100% <•> HEALTH : ~200/200%
    ACTIVE : Spell Name (Rank) -•- Duration/Cooldown
    PASSIVE :

Cast Spells:
    Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: The Reckoning
    Second Magic: Death's Game
    Third Magic:

Yuki Chimei's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Re: Yuki Chimei's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Raiza 24th May 2016, 10:22 pm

Having his cloak off in towns or somewhere like that was typically bad, many people could sense him, and his dark magical presence. However, out here it was more than okay. This was why he chose the spot, so he may have free reign to show the difference in level. Though Raiza did smile at one thing. Watching Yuki appear here today confirmed they had gotten stronger just in the small week of time. They had the talent to grow stronger, and faster. Would it be enough though? The chance to break this low ranking mage meant Raiza could use an alternate form of his technique.

"Gamer Raiza hm... cleaver title use, yes... I guess it is a suitable title, although if this was a chess game, what would your title be right now?" His mindless question barely held any merit to it, however Raiza still chuckled at a very particular idea. "Like games, I view even this as a game, so shall we begin the game? A test to see if your resolve is strong?" Raiza had more than just words to play with here, he activated a technique in which would cast them both into an advanced form of his game. A B-rank version in fact, one that was called 'reapers game' A much more potent one than before, and one he found that if he used the right words, he'd trick his opponent into not even seeing this test was actually training. He knew far too well Yuki's mastery over their primary magic was sub-par, yet they held potential. Enough to awaken their secondary magic. However, the first task was to force them into a submissive state. Reaper's game was ideal for just that. At the end of the game, Raiza had a nasty treat, and if the enemy had no clue all they had to do was push out a large needless amount of mana from their body, then they'd only sit there, fighting for an endless time, gathering and adding to the damage pool.

post 2/30
    words: 339
    HP: 300/300
    -Regen rate: 5%/post
    Temp HP: 150
    Twix HP: 400
    MP:84 (100-18 fusion +2%)
    -Regen rate: 2%(ability)/post +10%(natural regen)/5 post
    Natural count down: 5/5

Spells Used:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yuki Chimei's Secondary Magic Training [Private] YdfXSKP
    Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Yuki Chimei's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Re: Yuki Chimei's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Seryth Essora 24th May 2016, 10:44 pm

Post 3 of 30 - Word Count: 312

"I did not know if calling your Sir would be a good idea or not, so as to not do I fabricated a title for you which I feel aptly suits you as you seemed to enjoy those little mind games about a week ago. Not that they were to my dislike either, though it did serve as quite the interesting little event. As for myself, when it comes to chess I would be the bishop. I am restricted to a path, but the path I seek can be one of many. I am unorthodox so I do not move in a straight line. What do you think?" the woman replied with a soft yet dulcet tone, speaking of Raiza's introduction as she withdrew a particular object from her cloak and stepped now at full length to the fore of Raiza. She agreed to his game of course, and then they would be within the realm once more, yet not the same as before. By this token Yuki was not the same by any stretch of the imagination, she was a different best entirely now and she only yearned to show it to him for it was Yuki's resolve in this battle to gain Raiza's respect in more ways than one. No, she was sure he, a greater mage, would reign victorious over her; however to Yuki this was a battle of respect and not one of victory. This is not to say she will go easy - no, for Yuki had already made plans to show Raiza everything she had available to her all at once. "Very well, I agree to commence in the game... let it begin. I will bare my all at you without holding a single ounce of power back. Of course, this means our fight will not be long, though I expect it would be short-lived otherwise."

MANA : ~100/100% <•> HEALTH : ~200/200%
    ACTIVE : Spell Name (Rank) -•- Duration/Cooldown
    PASSIVE :

Cast Spells:
    Spoiler:

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 25th May 2016, 5:06 am

A nod of his head, he would smirk that his spell had activated except a slight change had occurred. The word Naraku had appeared before him. Unknown to what or whose name this was, it not only confused him, but also concerned him. Why? Did this woman now possess a trait that could interfere with his own magic? Wait... the draugr? Undead? With his Essokinesis, was it possible she was influencing it some way? No... this wasn't normal, nor would that name mean anything to Yuki either. Naraku... he heard that name before, but he was oblivious to whose it was. The strange sensation made him curious, but the test could not be ended now. Not like this at least.

Sighing deeply, only relieved him as his mind stopped wandering. His first spell activated, it was called 'in the zone'. A spell that allowed him to increase magic flow to his brain. Mix this with his 'seeker' ability and he gains an enormous hyper observant skill. Allowing him to dictate a lot more about the match within a second, and allowing small shifts to the strategy in a quicker manner. However, to even open up this fight, Raiza would raise a hand. "Short lived? If you cannot control how fast you run out of juice, you'll never be able to produce pleasing results". Which was true, and the first reason he was going to prove this in, was opening up with an equal ranked summon.

The manifestation was quicker than before, indicating a much weaker summon. "As you can tell, a companion is always good for a gamer. So, go my tool!" Though something twitched. The summon reacted normally, yet Raiza felt a chill in the air. Summons from his magic were not normal or celestial, in fact he held complete manipulation over them when he ordered them to move. Yet, why did this feel different while in this illusion?

Regardless, The summon now bean to approach Yuki with as much malice as Raiza normally has. Perhaps waiting for them to make an opening move. "If you cannot beat my weakest summon without needing to go all out and push yourself. I wont even fight you myself."
    Yuki Chimei's Secondary Magic Training [Private] 8bzEw4S

ooc: IC conditions met. Reaper's game activated. Keep track of your MP & HP for sake of your own limitations as Raiza hasn't changed those. Raiza however is controlling his own to his own liking, and will resume the mp/Hp(mp would be 86%), after the reaper's game ends. For now, I'll not be listing it, nor any Dura/CD. I'll list spells for fairness.

post 4/30
    words: 367
    Spells in effect during Reaper's Game:
    -In the zone

spells used:
    references:

Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Seryth Essora 25th May 2016, 6:25 am

Post 5 of 30 - Word Count: 469

"Oh, but I can control how much energy I expend, I simply welcome a greater cost if it is one that's to be used so that I am not holding any fraction of power from the fight... but now you are pitting me with another summon as though mocking me and degrading me. I prepared to fight you and now there is another test to go through... disappointing. If I wanted to fight another test, I would still be at the mountain village." ringing with disappointment that she now had to waste mana on this being before she got to fight Raiza, so that she would have even LESS mana when the actual battle would begin and when the battle was over she wouldn't be able to put up her everything - it was pitiful. The woman's words didn't seem to be intentionally spiteful, though Yuki wasn't actually holding anything back in her berating of Raiza. With a disappointing sigh, she focused upon the form standing before and withdrew her hands from the sides.

Black lines curved outwards in every which way as a series of lines enfolded into twin circles that stretched around the form of Yuki at the eaves of her feet - black taint awash around her entire body in streaks of pale hue. Around her right arm now, which lie outstretched to perpendicular of her body, black energy manifested into a pair of crimson lines which formed circles that now enmeshed the arm. Colour faded from the right arm as it became of alabaster hue, the nails turning into sharpened talons in an instant. Now, the black lines coalesced into runes crossing her arm as the crimson light formed a circle at the end of her arm's stretch. Moisture in the air pooled up around her, snowflakes blowing across as the ice formed into two large wings - both of pure ice. Meanwhile, the energy of itself pulsed as the blade was withdrawn from the space between the two rings. The blue blade is complemented by wavy lines across it's surface with an ornate hand-guard bearing a blue crystal and hilt. The pommel is set with another blue crystal and a series of beautiful feathers poking outwards.

Releasing a burst of frost towards the being, she quickly broke from her even pace and leaped into the sky, only to bring herself down upon the summon in earnest, sword passing from overhead to straddled at her side at a moments notice and instead of moving in for the slash would release a strong lunge at the creature, her form deftly moving as the lung to the side would become a side-wards slash to the right - buckler tightly weaving into the space between arms so that when they unfolded, it would be the forward most thing.

MANA : ~78/100% <•> HEALTH : ~200/200%
    ACTIVE :
    • Ice Queen's Raiment (C) -•- 3/4 Duration
    • Ice Queen's Majesty (C) -•- 3/4 Duration
    • Vampire Soul (Arm) (D) -•- 2/3 Duration

PASSIVE :
    50% Strength
    Cast Spells:
    Spoiler:

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 25th May 2016, 7:16 am

At first, his eye twitched in annoyance, and his hand raised up to shoot his own minion in the back with his destruction lacrima dealing a massive explosive damage into it. Total damage was enough to knock the summon down, and nearly send it away. This was done before Yuki even got a chance to waste mana on it. "You think this was a test idiot? A real fight to the death, there are opponents that can control three or more summons. I currently can control two without even straining. Three if I actually wish to try. That attack you just saw? costed me no mana. It was a simple weapon built into me. Understand the level of difference before you say such words or I may just choose to kill you on the spot. Understand? I sent that summon, not to test you, but to gauge the worth of the amount of energy I'd need to stay within the realm of being fair to you. However, since you rather I not. Here. This will not be a test, but a true fight. My most potent of summons. Feel 'free' to try and hit me, while the summon is here. This'll just be a true fight" His words held merit as he cast the summon away.

Already he was thinking 10, no... a hundred moves ahead. Thinking of the npc he was creating within his mind. The woman before him was agile, strong with ice, and a taint of corrupted undead magic. The ideal fighter, perhaps a woman, so the challenge was not based on sex. Personality? A randomizer would do nicely. Agile... so perhaps a feline like woman would do. Dress code...eh make it fun. Anything else? Not really, but it must be strong.

Unknown to Raiza however, this thing he was making, was actually already evolving as the essokinesis ability cannot 'create life', however within this realm, much more was possible. In fact, it began to utilize many things, manefesting the female cat-human before Raiza was a rather quick execution. However, a dark menecing aura left Raiza and entered the creature, slightly warping it. The word Naraku popped back into his mind. This same aura was what he felt that leaked from Thorn, perhaps just a fragment of Naraku's magical presence leaked into this world, and would infuse itself into this npc. Though Raiza had no clue what he had just done, until it was too late.

"There, my best. Go, try to hit me while this is out, just like a real fight." Though the woman he just created stood up. He red hues stared at Yuki before looking around, her min began to wander. Sentience was achieved. It was born, the woman took a step forward, and sent a shockwave of energy out. Which actually, if Yuki was watching Raiza's expression at all, she'd notice Raiza was slightly worried about the summon or... rather thing he just created. This was no summon, it was just a manifestation of the reaper game, right? Nothing more... right? Though he picked up on the subtle changes. The same aura that leaked from Thorn long ago. Since Thorn was a clone of Naraku in a way. Magical presence of Naraku leaked into the game in some way, and had infused into this thing Raiza had made. Combine that with Essokinesis, a way to create advanced matter, yet unable to create something that could think on it's own. It created... mind-less life, while Raiza's game gave it the ability to think, and have sentience. In other words. Raiza, unknownly just created a sentient being.

Though he had no clue how  much control he had, or rather... didn't have. The thought he could just whisk the thing away, or lock it in this game world to beat it at a later date made him at ease. However the 'thing' seemed content with simply standing there observing their own power, and waiting for Yuki to attack, or rather they actually... were just waiting. "F...fluffy" she would speak up, looking at a simple rabbit that was wandering the realm. Anyone that was watching her, noticed she was looking at the animal.

"summon/Npc" appearance: https://i.imgur.com/TwNkDRC.jpg
    ooc: I gave you a chance to not use the mana, since I would have more/less interrupted the use. Feel free to add it back.
    post 6/30
    words: 685
    -In the zone

stats of npc creature is near limitless since its in an illusion. However Its essentially the 3rd Character of mine, being created. After it leaves this realm it'll be D-rank mage.

Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Seryth Essora 25th May 2016, 8:00 am

Post 7 of 30 - Word Count: 348

The earth underneath them began to tremble and rock as cracks underneath gave way to the wooden frames of the Cairn, bursting forth with one hand then another before each broke through and out into the open - the two of them being ancient warriors of bone and sinew with a nearly full head of hair, while wearing plate and wielding an ancient sword. Yet, even as they broke forth and came into the open, they were not the focus of the grand spectacle as black lines rippled across the plane of the illusion, arcing to form runes upon Yuki's flesh as the colour vanished from her body's skin all at once and lines of blackened energy surrounded the figure. Two horns formed at the eaves of the ears while mighty crimson wings of bat-like shape burst forth while a diamond-like ice seemed to cover the outsides. Moisture in the air pooled up around her, snowflakes blowing across the landscape. Meanwhile, the energy of itself pulsed as the blade was withdrawn from the space between the two rings. The blue blade is complemented by wavy lines across it's surface with an ornate hand-guard bearing a blue crystal and hilt. The pommel is set with another blue crystal and a series of beautiful feathers poking outwards. It was at this point that her alabaster skin undertook a pale blue sheen. It wasted no times, wings lifting as it tore across the illusory landscape in low-terrain flight, bringing the sword outwards and up while releasing a quick spark of ice which would be nearly-invisible at summoned creature while pushing up to glide into the sky. By this point both Lords quickly pushed their bodies into formation and lurched at the figure. As they arrive, the vampiress descended on high into one offensive, her free hand raising and pointing to the woman as blue energy coalesced and her wings pushed back to throttle her towards the ground. At nearly point-blank range, the ray of white was released at the woman while right hand whirled around to bring the sword into her.

MANA : ~61/100% <•> HEALTH : ~200/200% (37% Temp)
    ACTIVE :

• Vampire Manifestation (C) -•- 4/5 Duration
    • Ice Empress Majesty (C) -•- 4/5 Duration
    • Ice Empress Raiments (C) -•- 4/5 Duration

PASSIVE : +75% Strength, +75% Endurance, +37% Speed, Flight w/ +37% Speed
    Cast Spells:
    Spoiler:

(OOC: Requip Weapon: 38 Dmg. Aura: 39 Dmg, Frost Bolt: 26 Dmg, Polar Ray: 52 Dmg, Draugr: 14 Dmg ea.)

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 25th May 2016, 8:35 am

Though Raiza watched the woman activate her own summoning, in fact two of them appeared. Oh, she possessed a talent for summoning multiple? Though... such a thing must come at a heavy price. Raiza's H.U.D ability told him two things already. One, nearly half of this woman's magic had been spent right there as she was transforming, and summoning at the same time. Second, her health spiked a little bit. Indicating a way to increase her own life force. Was she undead herself? The question wouln't linger on Raiza's mind as he stood there, his arms crossed waiting, looking to see how this creature he created would react. He gave it no powers, however he saw already it created a bunny just out of sheer will alone. He knew it could tamper with his spell, but by how much?

Though, the woman seemed to still be slightly gaining sentience, and not enough to truly take over just yet, she watched the incoming two summons "ugly" she responded to their approach. However, she actually pointed to Yuki. "Ugly cold Fluffy" she added to her own statement while repeating it. This was done long before Yuki had a chance to escape earshot of what the woman said. It wasn't intended as a blunt or direct insult, but rather the woman was still formulating things as the summons were approaching her. It didn't seem she was worried by them. In fact, having access to Raiza's techniques, she activated his immortal object technique, forming a barrier around her body at the last second. of impact. Each impact would hit the barrier flawlessly, each attack struck it hard, yet when all the smoke cleared. Only a single cut touched her shirt. It had blocked all but 3 damage, which barely scratched her, and tore a small cut in her shirt.

Though to say she was unhappy, would be an understatement, as her first reaction was like a cat pouncing their pretty. She would move directly forward at a heightened pace. Though not to attack, instead she moved passed the enemy and their summons at a speed none of the three would be able to match any time soon. What was she doing? Simple. She arrived at a spot that held a few pretty roses. "Pretty" she whispered, trying to still figure out emotions, and words. It was like a child, learning at an increased and alarming rate.

"Stop toying with the enemy, and attack. I demand you. Do it or you'll go be destroyed and sent to the realm" Raiza spoke up in an angry voice. This...thing was defying him. In fact, he already tried to erase her, but could not. This meant... she no longer was part of the illusion. Though the feline woman would only stand up, and stare past Yuki, her summons, and look directly at Raiza with frightened eyes, only to look at Yuki once more. Her sentience was still evolving, not enough to realize how to escape, yet she was sentient enough to now feel emotion. It would only be so much longer till she gained full sentience, and was manifested as a true living being.

Her demeanor changed though, with emotion, she gained understanding. Kill Yuki, and Raiza wont hurt her? Right? Is that her goal in life? She was confused. Or was it to simply kill? Her animal side was nearly fully developed to the point, she gained enough sentience to understand a couple things, yet those things themselves were just concepts. At the present moment, she had a bloodlust equivalent to a tiger, yet the patience of a household cat. She was simply biding her time, knowing her emotions, her words, her entire intellect and sentience was growing steadily. At the moment, she was nothing but a terrified kitten, who knew she was about to become something better.

However, due to both the stress of learning, and the fear of Raiza. The woman would raise a hand, a single energy projectile, would fire off directly at the other summons before detonating a few feet from them, causing a shockwave of damage to anything caught. The woman didn't know why attacking was even a reason, this wasn't a damaging realm... and she alone understood that. Though the attack seemed to be an inwards shockwave, as if it was a gravity or dimensional based attack.

post 8/30
    words: 707
    -In the zone

'thing' used immortal object. blocked 180 of 183 dmg. Got a small cut on her from the 3 dmg that hit.

explosive damage would be 100hp worth near center 75 at outter edges of explosion 50 dmg for shock wave.

Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Seryth Essora 25th May 2016, 9:57 am

Post 9 of 30 - Word Count: 306

Both summons crumpled to dust in an instant after being hit with such an attack, the flying form of Yuki being sent hard to the ground by the shock-wave, though maintaining enough control to toss herself onto her knees - fighting this creature would be a futile gesture.... now, it would be advisable to wait for now, and to lower herself down to base power-level. this thing, it seemed, has been 'created' in a different sense than most summons were created - it was more like a child being born and Yuki could sense as such, The lines of black flooded from her life-less form as colour flooded back and the transformations seemed to melt away from the woman's form - returning to normal. Had she really enraged Raiza enough to create this child? Yuki stepped forwards, wide open arms stretching and hugging the girl from behind. Chaos demanded that this child demanded, but the lawful side of Yuki had won out. Speaking softly to the girl, she said; "I will not let the scary man hurt you, so don't be afraid. Let's play."

Reaching down, Yuki would allow her ice magic to flow forth as a wellspring, a bed of ice flowers spurning forth and into a garden of ice flowers, all of varying types and sizes. Strangely, these ice flowers seemed to be more crystal than ice - they were ice but strangely not cold to the touch, simply somewhat cool. Afterwards, the cold dispassion returned to her features as she stepped up and walked towards Raiza. At the same time, the magic which she had previously activated covered her again like a resurgence of power. The vampiress smirked as she walked towards Raiza. She spoke to him in a satirical tone, "Things not going to plan are they? Heh.... Need me to help?"

MANA : ~57/100% <•> HEALTH : ~200/200% (~37% Temp)
    ACTIVE :

• Vampire Manifestation (C) -•- 2/4 Duration
    • Ice Empress Majesty (C) -•- 2/4 Duration
    • Ice Empress Raiments (C) -•- 2/4 Duration

PASSIVE : 75% Strength, 75% Endurance, 37% Speed

Cast Spells:
    Spoiler:

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 25th May 2016, 10:56 am

Raiza was at a loss for words, his entire being froze for a second watching the effortless raw powered attack from the woman he created. If he were to gauge her strength right now, it was A-rank... with the potential to easily cast around S-class spells. How? He only limited her to B-class during creation. His eyes watched hers, and noticed a fear. So.. she was backing down, and fearful of him. While Raiza watched Yuki comfort the ...thing.

"Spells, summons, they're tools, not something to be sympathetic over. Time to go back to your realm child" Raiza would whisk away the woman, or at least... attempt to before something finally snapped. The feline woman, whom grew quiet, not even caring in the slightest for the garden of crystal roses, and even vanished from sight to appear elsewhere if Yuki tried to get close to her. In fact, she only thought of it as a gesture of ill-intent hidden behind words of pity. Pity... she didn't like this feeling, it was strange, as if she felt weaker than those near her. It was true, yet she began to feel another emotion. Anger. Her sentience was completed with Raiza's final words.

"I... AM NOT A TOOL!!!!!!!!"

Her roar filled the realm, cracks began to appear before the reaper's game realm shattered. Raiza, whom opened his eyes wide as the walls of his realm crashed around him. Their positions were changed back to when Raiza asked about entering a game. Except now, there was a difference. This woman seemed not even phased in the slightest by location of the realm, and appeared where she was last seen. This woman though, would use all her magic remaining as the world around her faded to burst away, one last magical power before she reverted to the D-class mage she'd become.

"Not... as planned no." His voice sounded worried. Yet relaxed that she was gone. "My magic was never able to create sentient life... I wonder if that was the power a lingering magical source that was leaked into my realm...yet I'm curious at the same time... she defied my creation. So no, its not as planned, yet she is different. I wonder... what did I...no... the game create." Sighing though, he turned to Yuki.

"My plan was to exaust you mentally, and then force you to fight at that exausted state until your mana reached zero, where I could start to train you up from nothing. However, that doesn't seem to be the case in which I can do this. So... for once you'll see my true magic, and not that of my game world. No more summons, nothing like that." With his plan done for, what could he do? To train an unknown magic, an unknown source without draining the primary first, meant it would be harder. He had a guess to what Yuki's secondary was like. It no doubt revolved around her darker corrupted part of her primary, no doubt curse like in nature.

Truthfully, Raiza was in no shape to fight. That woman, had she realized it. Could have deal billions of pain damage to Raiza before he had the chance to deactivate it. The fear of being locked and put against his own magic was terrifying. It was the ultimate torture technique for a reason after all. "Tell me, how do you wish to proceed. Still wish to fight me? No game world this time, it'll be the real deal. Or resume what I had planned, which was to train your secondary magic"

ooc: with game world ends. We're back at the same status we were on post 1 in terms of whats active ect...
    words: 577

stats will be posted if combat resumes.

Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Seryth Essora 25th May 2016, 11:24 am

Post 11 of 30 - Word Count: 369

Raiza still had some learning to do about free-will, perhaps about his lack of empathy due to his belief structure about this being a game - Yuki didn't care what it was that drove Raiza to call the thing a tool. It had already grown past his comprehension and... was no longer a concern of Yuki's as her attention focused on Raiza entirely now. Focusing on Raiza, the woman heard him out and would respond to him in due time as first some things needed to happen. Darkness streaked outwards as the body of one Yuki Chimei began to turn into something else entirely, ever so slightly. Runes were turned into dark energy swathing her form in black mist as colouration and musculatre returned to her form while aspects such as the grand wings of bat-like form and the pair of horns simply scattered like dust on the wind. Feral and grotesque feature melted away from Yuki a she had by now returned to her most natural state - gone was 'Majesty' as well - the requip weapon having disappeared. The cold dispassion of battle was erased from the woman's countenance as she gave raisa a sten look, with a hint of kindness in it. He had been completely wrong, she wasn't here in some twisted and skewed game to defeat Raiza to take him down a peg, it was only due to her respect for him that she sought to be viewed in his eyes as more than a pawn."My reason for wishing a duel wasn't to kill you, belittle you, or harass you. There was one thing I sought and that was to bear my fangs so that I could earn your respect. So, when given the two options I would of-course seek to continue with the training of my magic."

It was at this point that Yuki released her reserve of magic, the ground around her freezing over as ice began to shape along the nearby ground, creating all sorts of structures from buildings to simple beds of flowers, just until she had a bit of mana left, and then dispelled them.

MANA : ~5/100% <•> HEALTH : ~200/200%
    ACTIVE :
    PASSIVE : n/a

Cast Spells:
    Spoiler:

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 26th May 2016, 1:43 am

Sitting down in the chair he had manifested earlier on with essokinesis prior to Yuki even getting here, he would look towards the ground, pondering the moments that just happened. While he wanted to be as ruthless as he normally was with his words, Raiza just could not bring himself to it. The options and choices that laid out before him were many, and to him he should honestly tell Yuki to run off before they taint their soul any further. Run off and go join a legal guild. There was still goodness in Yuki's heart and Raiza saw it. It pained him, but he knew such a thing could turn bad if he were to let Yuki grow in strength. Kill her now? That was a possibility, especially since she just weakened herself by forcing all magical energy but what was needed to maintain typical actions. The woman that just escaped Raiza's game world was never expected to be treated with such care, and Raiza was confused above all other things.

"You said you saw yourself as a bishop, however I see you in another light. You see in a game of chess, the piece you must fear most is the pawn. They alone have the greatest potential. This.... this is why you are a pawn." His words had a deep meaning, as he was revealing both praise to Yuki, and telling her in that subliminal message that she had more potential than she thought. Potential that could be dangerous to the side she doesn't choose to align with.

"Since I cannot seem to have things go to plan, I'll be unable to for sure unlock the power of your secondary. I can help you train it once it is done, however right now its become to the point, even I am stumpped on what to do. Personally, mine came to me when my life was threatened, and in much more danger. So... has this ever happened? A moment where you felt another magic brewing inside of you?"

words: 338

Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Seryth Essora 26th May 2016, 1:33 pm

Post 13/30 - Words: 338

It was rare that Yuki ever found herself doing something nice as the usual was flat monochrome or dark undertone, however something seemed to underlie the darkness of the girl's persona and it was something which had only been revealed. Regardless of what was in the recent past however, the smirk reformed upon the woman's features, eyes eking out an icy cold that belied a hint of the cracked, dark girl that had first appeared before Raiza. Finally reassembling her thought, Yuki spoke in a dark, terse tone directed at Raiza. "I don't know what you may think of that display earlier, but it was nothing more than a momentary weakness regurgitated from my past. I have no intention to return to that self, as that is not the me of today - it is me in my weakest state. As for the chess piece... I am tactically-minded but I must admit I've only played chess a few time so I'll simply take your word for it."

With that bit of dialogue over with, Yuki postulated the question now on Raiza's mind about her pasts and the many evens which formed her into who she eas now and why she had followed the path she was now, hoping that perhaps some buried memory might bring about how she could awaken the secondary magic. "I do... During my servitude to my third master there as a time when I was put on display for pedophiles about, and during one of such events was when this memory comes from. The fat old man sold me to a patron of his, and well... allowed the man to have his every way desired with me. That was also when I decided I would cut the weakness out of myself, for it was the moment when I was nearly raped. I felt something swelling within me, and the man started to shake as his body turn black as he started to move on me. That was also, the day I ran away from it all."

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 27th May 2016, 4:25 pm

At this point, the best option Raiza could do was force yuki into that situation again using his magic. He wasn't above the morals of torturing to aid someone, but with the possibility of not knowing if that feline woman had formed sentience due to an X-factor or not... It just made  him not wish to try and make another npc any time soon. So with that option out of the way, Raiza instead had to rely on minute details that he could extract. With Raiza able to sense Yuki's magical energy, he did detect a small change when all ice magic was split from her body. Though the change was subliminal, he was still able to decipher it.

Having read a vast storm of magical archives to go along with it, there was a few magics that actually aligned with it, yet Raiza was unsure. "Yuki, Meditate for the next three hours to regenerate your energy. Except one condition. You must not think about ice, and during this meditation you must do nothing but think of that scenario. I rather not replicate that scenario to push you into it... in fact even as dark as I am... there is still things I dont even cross." Sounding serious, Raiza would slouch against the rocky wall and look up to the crimson & blue sky. The sun was starting to set. He had purposely arranged for Yuki to arrive nearing dark so that the cold would set in, allowing this exact moment to happen. The air began to chill. It was the situation Raiza planned on. If yuki was unable to seperate her magic, than Raiza would be able to tell since the magical sensing would spike when cold air would brush by them.

"Once you can ideally seperate the two magics, and feel the presence of your second. I want you to focus on surrounding the area around you in that magic. Do what you must to feel at comfort in this process."

words: 332

Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Seryth Essora 27th May 2016, 5:56 pm

Yuki did just as ordered, plopping down onto the green-hued grass with little in the way to restraint to the orders of Raiza - of course she didn't want to relive such a memory over and over again however if this was what was required of the woman she she would do it, regardless of personal feelings on the matter. She mentally prepared her mind for the living agony she was about to relive of her own, settling down in a meditative stance with her form sprawled out and legs tied up nicely. Orbs fluttered close as a pain in her arm started to become the predominate thought in her mind, and then to the almost dead tiredness suffused in her bone so that struggling between sleep and meditation was difficult Finally, the woman fell into the meditation as he mana began to surge back into life, drawing power now directly from leylines and suffusing her body with the magical energy - it wouldn't be three hours until Yuki's mana was filled to it's full - it would likely be a half hour yet instead of questioning the methods of her Teacher, Yuki simply listened and emptied her thoughts. Her mind then turned throughout the memories recorded there unto the one in particular. The memory wasn't a nice one, far from it, but it is what needed to be done. Asking someone to relive the worst memory in their lives though, wasn't exactly a good idea. She wouldn';t have been able to hold her meditation for all of that time and in fact she simply couldn't. It was only an hour when her concentration broke and her eyes snapped open - the usual form replaced with a blood red schlera and white iris under a black backdrop. This was her limit.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 27th May 2016, 6:49 pm

After about thirty minutes, Raiza full well realized Yuki's magic was restored. flat meditation like this was quick to regenerate one's magical force. However, Raiza had his own reasons as to why he said three hours. Despite the fact he could easily have said that only to torture Yuki, however he didn't. Instead, he wanted not only to see if she could, but to break her and bring her to the absolute most hate of it. By the end of this training session, if Yuki still was able to bring herself to befriend Raiza than that itself, would be a miracle. However, no... Raiza knew that a loss of a student now would be an acceptable outcome. Especially if that outcome was breeding what he thought was happening. A cursed dark magic is what he first immediately thought of.

"Yuki, embrace the feeling that you are undergoing right now. Through time it will come natural to you. For now, grasp that feeling, push the magic out onto this" Raiza was cruel to his summons, and had no fear that they may turn, at least not in the physical realm. So, casting his summoning technique. A Knight donning red chain mail armor would kneel before Yuki. "Cast your feelings and magic onto this summon. The results will be known much more than before. This is where we can start to progress forward, training what your magic actually is" To Raiza he knew full well that the knight was still defended with his armor, but not enough to protect against anything stronger than about D-rank or normal weaponry. If ice was involved, Raiza could intervene. However it did become apparent to Raiza the dark magic he was sensing was as if it was cursed, or as if a hex was revolved around the magic. Depending on the effects of a spell-less attack onto the knight, Raiza could further dictate what the magic would be like. Teaching one the spells of their magic would be hard, since said spells were developed by each person. However, the magical control was the easiest factor to teach. Raiza at this point, was considdering forcing yuki to relive twenty four hours of that horrible memory within his game realm, to force the pinnacle of hate towards him, and more so, a forceful lesson in torture always getting results.

words: 391

Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Seryth Essora 27th May 2016, 8:21 pm

Post 17/30 - Words: 311

Wait... Something strange happened instead of looking as if she was pissed off the woman started cackling, first from a simple series of laughs into full-built laughter and finally in a a cackling laughter. The build-up was slow at first and it seemed as if she was about to break but the opposite happened instead quite strangely. She didn't seem able to determine what was being said in the outside world for some reason - at was as if her mind had been replaced with some cackling monster who now stood. No, the magic wasn't becoming more unstable at this point her body was becoming more and more used to the black magic as the magic swelled within her and seemed to harmonize with her - there was no more ice there was simply black.

Yuki didn't move a muscle at first until approached by the summon which would feel a pressure on itself that slowed it's movements it seemed. Black marks pocked the summon and started to dig into it - constructed of hundred individual dots to make some sort of sign almost like a rune in origin, though different. This only happened as the summon approached the laughing woman and should it leave, the mark itself would leave the summon and the pressure would go away. This was around the same time that her laughter stopped as the eyes themselves were revealed as having been closed the entire time.

If the summon approached her now to the purpose it had been given it would find Yuki was deep in meditation to the point where she would not return until the end of the third hour. At this time, and only at this time would Yuki's eyes open to reveal icy blue irises. "Ahh... nothing like three hours of self-torture to clear a Gal's head. What's the next plan Raiza?"

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 28th May 2016, 8:49 am

After the summon was long gone, Raiza had yet still kept a peace of mind on the situation. That was defiantly an aura ability or spell yet to be developed. The technique, judging by the summon had slowed it, as well as began to deal damage. The facts right there indicated black ice techniques or cursed ice. Which Raiza knew that was the primary magic's function, though this seemed darker, as if it was cursing the summon's existence. The more Raiza thought about the situation at hand, he began to comprehend the small minute changes in Yuki's magic. His own sensory technique had been slowly picking at Yuki's magic, slowly deciphering the changes.

Once the three hours were up, and Yuki spoke to Raiza, it would leave a grin on Raiza's face. This girl was defiantly in the right pillar all right. Though he began to question other things. The chaotic potential she also held made Raiza wary of what'd happen when Yuki got too strong to control or handle by the leaders of the guild. Chaos? Death? Worse? Then again, by the sounds of it, just torture her and she'll be begging for more anyways. A decent way to keep her calm. "Indeed, though if its a luxery, then that option too has failed. Seems throwing you into a pool getting you wet would yield the same results as if I sat and tortured you by forcing you to relive that moment. I wonder who truly forced themselves onto who though". His words were bitter cold, but in the same light he also planned for an out lash..

"However, for the next twenty four hours. Your life will become a living hell. Are you prepared? I'm going to do something that at the end of it, will do one of three things and potentially make you hate me. Do you accept this game?" Deciding to activate his game, and if this woman agreed, they'd instantly go by Yuki's memory, and relive it, over...and over...and over endlessly. This would be with one exception. It wouldn't stop. The 'game' would only show the bad, and evil intentions in it without showing Yuki any hope of seeing the man suffer from her magic until the first few hours were up. After that, the game would force things to be expressed in a more 'fleshed out' detail. Meaning, the images got more gruesom, the act looked more done in public, but Yuki's magic would be allowed to show what happened to the guy, with one exception, it would go based on her feelings right now, during the game.

Once twenty four hours passed. All of the pain, the emotion, and the feeling would flood into Yuki at the last moment, as if all twenty four hours was compacted into one second. This would be the result of the game's ending. Though only a second real time had passed. How would she cope with this?

Raiza though, would remain tense, avoiding looking at the scenario, and cutting off all sign of it from his mind. He rather 'not' see that torture. Once it ended however, Raiza would be sitting back looking at Yuki, with his gun sword pointed at her direction, and his finger on the trigger preparing to attack if he was attacked. Perhaps it was just out of protection, and he hated to do this, but... he had no idea how to train a curse based magic, other than to force one to develop it faster and then work with what was already there.

words: 592

Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Seryth Essora 30th May 2016, 5:33 pm

Even being tortured was fine with the instant gratification of what happened in the end with his death - remove this and it was only torture to be forced to view the scene over and over without gratification - this was what Raiza wished to push onto her in order to find out what made her tick. His cold words cut into her like sharp daggers, leaving behind a bitter bite. If he thought it was that easy, then he would be sorely-mistaken in his belief that he could perform such or would he? At this point, yeah Yuki was hurt, but her trust in him hadn't been shaken from him yet. Whether this would continue or not, well was anyone's guess as Yuki certainly didn't know much about what the man was planning. "I am prepared, and I accept your game."

She entered the game of Raiza without a moment of hesitation, though perhaps she should have hesitated if only she knew what Raiza planned to subject her to in the end, it would have brought a different end to things rather than what happened. Finding herself within that memory, she now viewed it from a first-person pane instead of the third-person pane within her meditation. Not only, but her gratification of the bastard's death was stripped from her. This first part of the illusion managed to help burst down Yuki's mind to some extend, however she made an attempt to endure the mental trauma of it, though she would be seen as struggling with it. Afterwards, having the 'fleshed out' aspect of it wasn't much better and they were only half-way into it by this point. Her mind was crackling slightly, yet managed to hold together somehow. Somehow, she didn't break entirely but she was definitely in anguish and torment.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 30th May 2016, 6:56 pm

long after the halfway point, Raiza finally spoke up. "Twenty Three hours have passed. Now I should mention you stand before the Pillar leader Yuki. This...realm.. can only get worse. By the end of it, you'll be broken down, and ready to use that magic. Get ready for the worst part of it" His words sounded off, not as cold as before, but Raiza kept the illusion up, his next words were just a whisper to himself 'hang in there yuki...it hurts me too... almost over'. Which was true. While he didn't experience it... being force to watch the illusion himself, he hated this. Among all the dark and evil things he did... this was just wrong.

His mind began to shut off from the sight himself, in fact he had unknowingly activated a take over that changed his head entirely, which now resembled closer to an undead/lich thing. He no longer saw like normal people did, but instead just saw the energy of another. One that was not affected by the illusion, as after awhile, that last hour was passed. Raiza had activated one more of his takeovers without even meaning to. Once the illusion was ended, Raiza could be seen as looking far more grim than before. His head was replaced with a skull, and his clothing looked as if they were attached to his body while radiating away, causing chips of it every so often to burn off like tiny embers or small flames, only to regrow back onto the clothing in an endless cycle. The aura that extended out reached up to twenty feet, just a few feet shy of where Yuki stood. The aura visible as a black miasma if one was actively trying to sense a magical aura.

"Ready to go again? or you ready to strike me with that magic that is currently radiating from your body?"

HP: 300/300
    -Regen rate: 5%/post
    Temp HP: 150
    Twix HP: 400
    MP: 87% (100% -10% -5% +2%)
    Haste regen: 2%mp/post

Reaper skull dura: 3
    Reaper essence dura: 5

in effect:

Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Seryth Essora 31st May 2016, 8:42 am

As if not enough, she would have to witness even more of the very thing that threatened her mind to be torn asunder, three hours was more than enough but now she had seen another nine and would have to see another twelve - Yuki didn't know how she could keep her mind with all that was going on, but she had no choice. Yuki was forced through more of the torment though somehow found a way to hold herself in check, keeping herself from becoming a shattered mentality somehow. If Yuki could find the mental strength to pass through this nightmare then she would come to the end, however if she could not, she would become broken. It was an unknown how Yuki would even develop from this scenario and what would exactly happen at the end, unknown to Raiza and to Yuki herself until the time itself came at hand. Would she become some sort of hungering beast or an insane woman... only time would tell. The time seemed to pass slowly as hours extended on until finally they reached the final hour and it was then that she heard the voice of Raiza - giving her some clarity surprisingly as some bit of her still clung to faith in him. It was only upon the stroke of the twenty-fourth hour that things would change. All of those experiences was now sent into her within a span of a second, breaking whatever claim to hold over her mind which Yuki had left, gone shattered. Perhaps it wasn't a surprise to Raiza as he had been the one to subject Yuki to it, but when she left the illusion she was a different being than had been before - the cup that was her psyche had been emptied to leave only the slavering bestial instincts of the woman behind. Deadened eyes now glowered at Raiza, right hand raising as some of the black miasma pulled from Raiza's aura as a swath of black coalesced into her hand and the spear took form, the black miasma forming the haft of haunted black elm as a wicked, bronzed blade took form at the end. Finally, a necrotic coat with two eyes at the end of the collar on both sides took form around her, a jackel-like mask shaping over her face while bronzed pauldron formed over her right shoulder. She just stood there, unwavering, unmoving...

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 31st May 2016, 1:17 pm

While his own appearance had changed too, he watched the woman before him change as well. His aura would seem to shift away, obviously Raiza did not wish for it to be used to attack Yuki unless it was needed. Though watching her spear get formed Raiza finally smiled. His gun sword was already formed and held a strange aura to it as well. His reaper's scythe was active and ready to strike at a moment's notice if this became a hostile match.

"I see the experiment was a success." Refusing to ask how Yuki was feeling, no... that was taboo right now. Instead, Raiza would stand up, his expression changed to that of what it was during the mental hell. In fact, Raiza tightened his grip on the weapon he held. "You seem to be wielding your new magic, but you'll run out of magic soon at this rate. Remember this feeling, direct it for your magic, and when you require to use this magic again, tap into that feeling. Eventually, it will come natural as you will only need to feel for your magic". To be honest though, Raiza was still on guard. After all, there was a good reason for such an action. Raiza's takeover was more than just show. His eyes seemed to piece the fabric of time itself, revealing a possible future. In this future, Raiza would see Yuki lashing out in an attack, and during this possible future he saw the true Yuki buried deep. Shame, if this was the true future, Raiza had failed. Though... he was rough on his torture he just pushed onto Yuki. What was to be expected from one from the pillar of scream though?

"I was wrong Yuki, I should not have forced that much onto you, however this kind of magic you've developed, I can see it had a substantial success. So, if you're about to attack. I will floor you quickly."

Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Seryth Essora 31st May 2016, 2:10 pm

The one who stood before Raiza could no longer be called a person - it was merely a combination of defense mechanism and base instincts without soul or mind to guide it, however Yuki wasn't simply 'gone' as her presence still existed somewhere within the back of this thing's consciousness - if it could even be considered as such. The being stared directly at Raiza's form as he spoke of the experiment being a success, yet for some reason the magic seemed to be replenishing itself well enough that while there was a drain it could sustain for maybe five to ten minutes. Then again, the creature didn't need that amount of time to decide on just what it was about to do - though it less of a decision as it was a reaction. At the moment the being simply stared cooly almost as if listening though it wouldn't last for long. Finally, the time came as the creature bore a deep snarl, leaping into action to bring it's spear driving towards Raiza - yet by the same token it outstretched it's hand as an ouroboros hex formed on the skull face of Raiza before it. He would find any sell cast here on-out would consume more energy to do so and so it was that the spear was brought to bear on Raiza in a deft thrust from on high. Meanwhile, the almost-sleepy form of Yuki awoke which caused it to almost question it's attack on Raiza, only to carry through. Something was struggling inside desperate to be freed. Raiza had no idea what he had just bred - not even he could witness that part of the future with his power - she was no more what she once was, and never would become that person once again. No, the sinister presence now ate away at the being.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 31st May 2016, 2:55 pm

Raiza stared at Yuki as the snarl happened. It in a way was not unwarented. The beast he made just by torture alone showed how much pain he put her through with the actions they were carrying out now. His arm would begin to raise up out of instinct to land a fatal swipe through the woman's torso as they were crashing down on him, but instead Raiza would sigh opening up his arms to embrace the spear that drove through his chest. It was first felt painful, but the pain easily subsided when no true physical damage was done. His energy body only disrupted by the spear before he took a step back out of the spear, his body disrupting and reforming as he did so. Though he only could let out a chuckle "Magnificent. You're already in that much control of the magic to attack with it. Though... Yuki, I'd advise you to take control of yourself. Such rage will only let you get killed.

Still though, his aura kept up and was crashing against Yuki's. A perk of his aura however was it had a special activation with his takeover that particularly worked against other Auras. Once an aura entered his reaper essence aura it would have it's effectiveness reduced by so much. That amount so happened to be strong as Yuki's at the present moment. As for the would be hex, a status effect that popped up onto Raiza's H.U.D would be actively destroyed by his necklace of warding. This was the difference between the two of the mages though. Weaker level grade spells were easier to render not as effective. Though while this case was true, Raiza's effectiveness against such things was because he viewed himself as the tank control role. "You finished yet? Or should I attack back this time?" His words held some truth, after all, he had just taken Yuki's full attack, and let it damage his life force directly. Though no doubt not as strong as Yuki intended for it to do such.

Seryth Essora
    Seryth Essora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Seryth Essora 31st May 2016, 5:54 pm

Raiza had done his job too well and there was no stopping, though the true Yuki did now struggle with the concept to regain control over herself even as Raiza himself ordered her to do so as allowing this machination any control over her further would possibly end with her death. Not even Raiza could tell exactly what would happen upon the sinister woman's re-awakening, however, and even if he knew then perhaps he wouldn't have egged her on to do so. Regardless, the construct didn't end simply by impaling him on her spear - no, the jackal wasn't ready to give in as the instincts fueled the beast on-wards, bringing the spear back around and downwards once again at Raiza while his hand yanked back, then suddenly stopped as the spear clattered harmlessly on the ground. The jackal simply stood there for a few moments, seemingly frozen solid. The creature released a bellow, before the right arm raised sharply. Struggling, the left arm and the right arm seemed drawn into conflict - putting leverage on the arm and pushing it as the right arm grasped at the mask. The entire body seemed in conflict with itself as it squirmed before Raiza. Finally, the right hand momentarily broke free from the left, hand tugging on the edge of the jackal mast which with the left hand was made easier. Finally, the mask began to crack and fragment as it was torn and then freed from the face of the woman - blood spurting here and there from having the object torn literally from the face. by this time, the magic itself seemed to wax as the necrotic vestment and weapon churned to smog and then to nothingness. The woman now stood before Raiza, having reclaimed herself it seemed. She was no longer the old self, however she was presently in control of her own body.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:06 am