Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Swing That Wine

Ultra Magnus
    Ultra Magnus

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: God of War
    Second Skill: Unknown
    Third Skill:

Swing That Wine Empty Swing That Wine

Post by Ultra Magnus 20th May 2016, 1:59 pm

It was a rather rainy day, but Ultra was too asleep to even notice it. Even when the windows of his bedroom were being pelted with water did he not wake himself up. Keep in mind that at this time, it was about four in the morning; Ultra had only fell asleep about forty-five minutes earlier. It was only when a bolt of lightning struck that the man was jolted up, and rather violently at that. He was blinking at about sixty times per second, it seemed, and he was still half-asleep. Think of sleep paralysis, but you could still move: it was as though you were just walking and daydreaming.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus
    Ultra Magnus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Swing That Wine Empty Re: Swing That Wine

Post by Ultra Magnus 20th May 2016, 2:11 pm

"What the hell just happened?" The words were thought in Ultra's mind, but none actually reached his mouth as he struggled to get himself out of his state of.....I don't know, suspended animation? All I know was that he can't really move, and was consciously aware of his surroundings, but was still in dream-mode. Anyway, it was five whole minutes before Ultra found the strength to break his frozen state, and that was when a knock came to the door. He sauntered over to the door, so that it took a full minute, from his bedroom. He would open the door to find a soaking wet delivery man with a wet brown box.

"I need you to sign here, please."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus
    Ultra Magnus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ultra Magnus 20th May 2016, 2:23 pm

After signing the piece of paper and closing the door, Ultra would put the soaking-wet container on his kitchen table, before finding a box opener to cut it. Whoever made this must've put some electrical tape on it, because not only was it black, it was hard as hell to cut. That's another five minutes wasted, trying to open a goddamn box. When he did get it open, however, he did see several small bottles of a green wine, along with a piece of paper that read the following words:

"If you're reading this, then I assume you've gotten the shipment I prepared for you. You, Ultra Magnus, were selected to partake in this brand-new wine known as "Vinho Verde". The reason it is green is because it was brewed with marijuana leaves, but I think you already know that. Anyways, please enjoy!"

"Well, I guess I'm drinking weed wine for free."

Ultra Magnus
    Ultra Magnus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ultra Magnus 20th May 2016, 2:31 pm

Now, Ultra was never a boozehound, but he was certainly the druggie. And he nearly jumped out of his pants of the prospect of being able to consume marijuana for absolutely free. He would sit in front of his television, uncap the wine bottles, and chug them all down, at a speed that would've been comparable to how much he breathed on a daily basis. By the time twenty minutes had passed, Ultra had chugged down half of the ten bottles that were packaged. They could use a little more sugar, but they were good nonetheless.

"Maybe I should give the rest of these to Heeeeeerrrroooooooo...." Well, it was only a matter of time.

Ultra Magnus
    Ultra Magnus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ultra Magnus 20th May 2016, 2:40 pm

Ultra could see what was in front of him, and very well, but it was as though the entire picture was shaking around violently, and every step he took towards his fridge felt as though he was taking about sixty thousand steps. Weed really tends to screw up the mind when you actually get high off it. Now his whole perception of time was off, and he felt like making himself some food would take him an eternity.

"And the, and the the, and the pickles, and some lettuce, and the pickles, oh, and the pickles..." Another problem: You talked so low that you could barely hear what you yourself were saying, and you were slurring it all over the place.

It most certainly didn't that he was also drunk.

"Oh, I know! I'll, I'll, I'll make a letter saying, saying, that the wine, that the wine was great," and he fell to the floor with a thud, thoroughly knocked out.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:44 am