Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The sweet taste of jealousy

HexMachina
    HexMachina

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Hone sōsa (Bone Manipulation)
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The sweet taste of jealousy Empty The sweet taste of jealousy

Post by HexMachina 16th May 2016, 9:20 pm

Itami stepped off of the train having just finished a job at rose garden before receiving another incoming mission sent via the skeleton outside his forest giving him the necessary information. he exited the station and made his way towards the mail office to pick up the necessary items (fake letters), Itami gave them a once over real quick "I have unfortunate news yada yada yada I have fallen for another blah blah blah mushy mushy  etc etc" he almost blanched at the contents 'could these be any more mushy I think I might puke' he stuffed the letters into his vest pocket and headed off to the clothing store to find a disguise. The bell rung as Itami entered the shop and gazed around at the contents " this is a little girly for my taste but meh instructions and all he strode to the counter and slapped down 100 jewels " im going to need the best full length frock you have

Job description:

Last edited by HexMachina on 16th May 2016, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The sweet taste of jealousy 3d16d410
    HexMachina
    HexMachina

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The sweet taste of jealousy Empty Re: The sweet taste of jealousy

Post by HexMachina 16th May 2016, 9:29 pm

Stepping out of the clothing store Itami sauntered down the street in his new frock and high heels he stopped and glanced in a reflective window and slid on his wig and twirled a little it was a wonderful wine red full length gown and Itami smiled "im a little weirded out but damn do I look good in a dress I hope this doesn't awaken something inside of me".
    With purse under arm Itami sauntered down the street and headed to the nearest bar where his Intel had told him his target would be stopping occasionally to check himself out and to snicker whenever a man tripped over himself as he walked by. Gently opening the door to the bar he was instantly hit with a stench of sake and dango he stared at his instructions for a second  "yep this is the place and boy does it reek"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HexMachina
    HexMachina

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by HexMachina 16th May 2016, 9:38 pm

Locating his target Itami sauntered up to the bar next to the man and with a wiggle of his hips took a seat next to the man and ordered a bottle of sake and 2 cups, the man lazily turned his head to look at Itami and a slight blush spread across his cheeks, Itami noticed this and slid a cup with sake over to him and winked internally vomiting inside his brain "hey there gorgeous care to share a drink with a lonely lady" the man politely accepted and threw down the drink and burped lightly before Itami refilled his cup "whats a pretty woman like you doing in a place like this at night"
    "oh you know just looking for a good time sweetheart" more internal vomit ensued as cups were filled and flirtatious words were swapped back and forth with a little teasing from Itami (more brain vomiting) and the night sidled on.

HexMachina
    HexMachina

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by HexMachina 16th May 2016, 9:46 pm

The door of the bar slammed open and a man with strewn clothes stumbled out with Itami in tow. The man turned to Itami and flashed a ring "do you see this ring gorgeous" Itami nodded "im going to marry the love of my life tonight"
    "well isn't that just lovely congratulations" the man grinned and stumbled once again but was caught by Itami before he hit the ground and whispered sultrily in his ear (with internal vomiting) "whoa big boy if you keep walking like that that marriage is never going to happen now come with me and ill sober you up" the man could not resist and was dragged off down the street. Arriving at his selected destination (having to stop due to the man’s vomiting a few times) he sat the man down on a post on the edge of the docks and slapped him awake lightly.

HexMachina
    HexMachina

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by HexMachina 16th May 2016, 9:55 pm

the man slurred and then vomited on the ground and lazily looked up at Itami "hey gorgeous where are we" Itami winked and handed him a bottle of water which he sculled down with a vigor "where exactly where we need to be sweetheart" (more internal vomit) Itami reached into his bag and pulled out some violet lipstick and puckered his lips and applied said lipstick in a sultry manner. the man just stared until Itami leaned down right next to his ear and kissed him on the cheek and reched back into her purse and discreetly pulled out a bone shard and clenched it his fist "goodnight little prince" and he got up and left the man sititng there, Itami pivoted and flicked her wrist and let go of the bone shard which seemed to dangle in mid-air momentarily all the man heard was 'Zōge no ame' and then nothing as his body fell into the sea with a small hole in his eyesocket.

HexMachina
    HexMachina

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by HexMachina 16th May 2016, 10:02 pm

Itami rounded the corner and vomited slightly "blegh the things I do for money these days" Itami sta down in the alley and stripped off the frock and folded it into a bag and placed it into the trash "whew so glad to be out of that (I’ll be back for it later)" and he sidled off to deliver the letters all the while dressing on the go.
    knocking on the door to the small apartment Itami slid the letters out of his vest pocket and slid on a name tag as the woman opened the door in a haste "oh is that... oh sorry I thought you were someone else what can I do for you sir"
    "hello mam I’m here to deliver letters to a sera valentine" the woman nodded and Itami handed her the letter and walked away hearing a scream and light sobs as he ambled off into the distance red dress in hand and smile on his face

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:37 pm