Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 100 posts! Please welcome the newest player Manjome

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.
Christmas Event:Secret Santa Gifts.
Check Here After Completeing Jobs:URL.

Sei no Mahō [Conqueror Magic]

In Progress Re: Sei no Mahō [Conqueror Magic]

Post by Guest on 8th October 2016, 12:26 pm

All right, so after discussing it with Aiyana, he agrees that the limit I gave was appropriate for the spell. Considering your melee damage can still be affected by buffs, allowing anymore than a solid, unstackable +10 dmg would be too much. So, I'm going to have to stand my ground on that edit.
    Hero Yamamoto

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix - Diamond Ace
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 37,400
    Brownie Points : 1

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Hero Yamamoto
    Primary Magic: Conqueror Magic
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Hero Yamamoto on 8th October 2016, 12:31 pm

I understand what you are getting at with immunities, but I used Elyx's immunity as an example only. I don't want the counter because I want to be able to beat him. He's Hero's cousin IC so they have literally no reason to seriously fight each other to that kind of extent anyway. As a UA, it definitely can make more sense.

Secondly, I never said anything about staff not looking at everything. I'd think that they do and should if they're not. As for the statements regarding limiters, I have stuff currently in the works that intentionally limits Hero in combat for specific styles. I have never once tried to get out of having drawbacks/limits on my Magic. My point on the matter is that if someone is allowed to completely lock my primary and/or secondary magics, I should logically speaking be allowed to defend myself from such. And I understand the concept of allowing things for everyone and not just one person. The thing about that is the fact that anyone should be able to defend themselves from things that can hinder their characters' abilities to function in battles too. I'm not trying to get these things just for me in the first place. XD

As for your third bullet, that will be taken care of. Smile

For the fourth bullet, how does 1 post, 3 posts, and then 5 posts respectively for 25%, 50% and 75%?

For your new post, I understand. I did some math myself and discovered that what I was asking for previously was way too much. Would it be acceptable to change the buff to a percentage like 50%? Or would that be a bit much? And I can remove mention of the stacking.

Post by Guest on 8th October 2016, 12:34 pm

I just don't want them as strengths because they're not something that should be in strengths, they're more fitting for UAs as long as you're able to balance them correct.

1,3,5 is fine.

As long as it's a solid 50% boost that doesn't stack, I don't care.
    Hero Yamamoto

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Hero Yamamoto on 8th October 2016, 1:05 pm

Just two more quick questions and this should be ready and they both pertain to the last spell. Otherwise all other edits have been made.

1. Since it has a once per thread cooldown, would I be able to raise the duration slightly higher than what the rules state?
    2. Lastly, with the 50% boost, would I also be able to add a 25% increase to his speed for the duration? Or can I only have one buffed stat?

Post by Guest on 8th October 2016, 1:13 pm

Honestly, I suggest lowering the cooldown to 8 posts since it's just a 50% buff a d as its A-rank, I'm fine with the 25% addition of speed.
    Hero Yamamoto

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Hero Yamamoto on 8th October 2016, 1:37 pm

Alright, edits have been made in full! Sorry for causing trouble. ;-;

Post by Guest on 8th October 2016, 5:01 pm

Salrynn
    Fireworks Expert
    Fireworks Expert

Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Light- The Sacred- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Forever Alone Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Grace of the Chinese Zodiac
    Position : Rising Star #3
    Guild : Golden Phoenix - Guildmaster
    Mentor : Hero Yamamoto (Hell yeah)
    Experience : 9,406.25

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Summer Guiyang
    Primary Magic: Firework Magic
    Secondary Magic: ReQuip: Taiko Drummer || Cherry Blossoms

Post by Salrynn on 15th March 2017, 7:05 pm

Unlocked upon users request ^^

Hero Yamamoto wrote:
    MAGIC

Primary Magic: 征魔法 - Conqueror Magic
    Secondary Magic: N/A currently
    Caster or Holder: Caster - Lost
    Description: Conqueror Magic is fundamentally a magic that allows the caster to directly influence their entire physical body, from limbs to organs. Unlike other physical-based Magic, this is designed to increase one thing explicitly to its maximum potential rather than boost multiple categories at once. With enough mastery of this Magic, one can boost individual things in swift succession without having to take breaks in between. It allows Hero to completely control the ethernano in his body, which in turn makes him capable of maximizing any physical actions he takes, whether in or out of battle. It can increase the caster's destructive power, or it can increases the caster's speed (in short bursts). It can forcefully speed up or slow down the heart, which would allow the caster to either activate adrenaline or slow bleeding. The name of the Magic is derived from how its wielder cannot be impeded. They tower above all others and lead only from the front. Practitioners of this magic are unstoppable and the Magic can only be passed down through rigorous training that can be potentially fatal.

Strengths:

• Any stat(s) that comes with the enhancement of a limb or organ can be amplified instantaneously, meaning no charging is necessary to pull off attacks
    • This magic provides more utility against armored opponents to keep him from breaking his own bones

Weaknesses:

• Cannot use weapons or armor with this Magic [limited to magic items]
    • This is a close-to-mid-combat Magic, so the Caster is incapable of performing any long-range Magic [Permanent]
    • The Magic loses potency when the caster is tired

Lineage:

英雄の全能、偉丈夫 [Hero of the Almighty, Ijōfu]

Wielder: Hero Yamamoto
    Description: Ijōfu was the man who started it all with this passing of power every other generation. This person was born and raised as a simple human in an age long passed, when there were no laws for Wizards and guilds did not yet exist. The punchline? He was born during warring periods, where indiscriminate killing of both innocents and warriors were a commonality. The times called for a hero to break the endless suffering of human life and eventually this man was chosen from many to be given a unique Magic. Messages from the gods led him into battle countless times and he earned the title “Hero of the Almighty”, for serving the gods who roamed the planet endlessly through space and time. But his story did not end there, for his will passed on to every other generation after him, in order to constantly shift the tides of death and ultimately corruption itself. Every other generation, that man’s powerful will manifested within his kin but at a great cost. In order for a hero to be born, the hero’s parents had to be sacrificed and when it was time for the will to be passed on, the previous generation also had to be sacrificed. Because of this, there were periods of several centuries at a time when a hero was not needed which meant that the hero lived, unchanging, until it was time to pass on the torch.

This power over time became a curse to the family, which eventually was known as “Yamamoto”, due to the price that had to be paid. There had been times, though rare, when one hero chose not to continue the bloodline; when a new hero for a generation was needed, that hero was forced into death because the power had a life of its own. However, at one point the family split away from its original path due to changing times, and the way in which the power passed on from every other generation deviated slightly. Rather than the previous hero dying immediately upon the emergence of a new one, the previous hero became the one to guide and pass on his or her knowledge on to the new generation until the point where said guiding was finished and they turned to dust. In the current age, times were not so dire that heroes needed to be made so immediately, therefore it altered itself. After several more centuries, time arrived to the centerpoint of a great change in the family itself. Fate deemed it necessary that the time for heroes was coming to an end. The last hero was going to arrive, and when his duty was done, he would be the chronicler watching over the new generations as they passed. Until one day, a hero was needed.

STORY ABILITIES

Ageless Life: Once the will of the hero manifests within Yamamoto, time will stop for his physical form. This does not prevent him from death by unnatural causes; it simply allows him to not die from aging. This passive ability is unlocked after Yamamoto reaches A-rank, and once he arrives far enough in his plot.

COMBAT ABILITIES

Hero's Domain: This is an extension of the Forbidden Palace passive. Within the 5-meter radius, Yamamoto is able to attack anyone in range without having to use direct contact. Attacks made without direct contact within the 5-meter range deal user-ranked physical damage at A-rank. Until Yamamoto reaches A-rank, 2 meters is the effective range.

Forbidden Palace: As the embodiment of the gods’ hero, Yamamoto is equipped to combat insurmountable odds and numbers alone. Because of this, all area damage deals 100% of a spell's damage, instead of the normal 75%. Within a 15-meter radius around him, area damage gets an additional damage boost equal to two ranks below the used spell. Within a 10-meter radius around him, area damage gets an additional damage bonus equal to one rank of damage lower than the spell used. Within a 5-meter radius around him, all area of effect damage inflicts a stun that is effective against opponents equal to or lower than Yamamoto's rank.

All Might: Hero’s strength is magnified by 25% due to the high demand required by his body to withstand blowback from his own attacks.

It is Alright Now, For I Am Here: Whenever Yamamoto fights alongside and/or protects someone of equal or lower rank than himself (within a thread/job and has to be a player character), he gains a 25% bonus to Strength and Speed.

Indomitable: Yamamoto’s body is seasoned to near perfection due to constant close combat. That combined with the power of the hero’s will gives him a 25% increase to Endurance.

Unique Abilities:

1. 巨大戦車運命 [Juggernaut's Destiny] --- Due to his childhood, Hero is extremely battle-hardened and street smart. His scars are proof of this fact, and this experience earns him a 25% increase to Endurance.
    2. の北風の悪魔 [Devil of the North Wind] --- Traveling barefoot and on foot most of his life has made Hero a human vehicle. He gains a permanent 50% increase to all forms of Speed.
    3. 征の贈り物 [Gift of the Conqueror] --- The destructive power (strength) of his attacks is increased by 15% (for PvE; 10% for PvP) every time he gets hit and stacks up to 5 times. Starting from the post after he takes his first hit, the stacks reset after 5 posts.
    4. 英雄を返します [Return of a Hero] --- Upon surpassing his limits by constantly inducing adrenaline during battle, Hero has unlocked his own element: Heroism. This unique element provides him the ability to, when fighting for something or for someone or alongside an ally, take damage without being knocked back, stunned (up to user-ranked), or otherwise immobilized. This means that he will in addition take 25% less damage from all types.
    5. 偉大な英雄の怒り [Anger of the Great Hero] --- Whenever Hero deals damage to an opponent, via physical damage, he gains a 15% (for PvE; 10% for PvP) damage buff that stacks up to 5 times. Starting from the post after he deals his first physical hit, the buff lasts for 5 posts and then resets.

SPELLS

Growing Signature (A):

Name Serious Series: Serious Strike
    Type: Offensive
    Description: The infamous strike all eventually come to know him by. Whether it's a fist or a foot, a knee or an elbow, it does not matter. Yamamoto charges controllable ethernano into an area of the body and uses it to achieve a unique effect. His own will determines how the power of the strike is used, whether it be to protect someone or take down an enemy. Hero can mainly be seen using this spell with one of his fists to take out several opponents at once due to its rather wide area of effect. This spell's maximum distance, when attacking, is 65 meters and its maximum width is 50 meters, making it capable of hitting at least 30 people at full strength. Additionally, the spell's AoE travels its full distance before dissipating, and at the same speed Yamamoto throws the punch.

When it comes to fending off natural disasters such as avalanches, thunderstorms, mudslides, etc. he can perform this spell as many times as necessary to keep allies and himself from harm.
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: Once per post
    Strengths:

• This spell is extremely versatile and the output/damage it inflicts is entirely controlled by the user.

Weaknesses:

• Can affect allies if they are in the way (when using it to attack)
    • AoE cannot not change direction (if spell is being aimed at an opponent or opponents or object(s))

D-rank Signature:

Name: Demon of the North Wind
    Type: Offensive; Non-elemental
    Description: Ethernano is gathered into Hero's legs within a moment. With such condensed into his lower body, he pushes his body toward the ground like a spring; just like a spring too, he launches himself forward (either dashes or jumps) at user-ranked sprinting speed plus an additional 30%. Hero travels a total of 15 meters with this movement. Other spells can be combo'd from this.
    Cooldown: Once per post
    Strengths:

• Can push off of any surfaces and can push off of air

Weaknesses:

• Cannot change directions in mid-movement
    • Is, by itself, not an offensive spell so it can be dodged or even repelled if the opponent is equal to the user's rank or higher

D-rank Spells:

Name: Conqueror's Presence
    Type: Defensive; Supplementary; Non-elemental
    Description: Hero gathers an abundance of ethernano into his body and then expels it with his presence. By doing so, he is expanding his own image in order to intimidate, or even scare, his opponents. This spell works on any opponent(s) of his rank or lower who acknowledge his presence (within 15 meters of the user, in a circle).
    Cooldown: 2 posts
    Strengths:

• This spell is most effective against groups of weaker enemies than the user but can work on individual enemies as well

Weaknesses:

• Someone of higher rank than the user would be unfettered by this spell
    • As long as an opponent of equal rank to the user does not look directly at the user, they will not be affected by this spell

Name Boundless Conviction
    Type: Supplementary; Non-elemental; Buff
    Description: By forcing the ethernano in his body to move more quickly and efficiently, Hero is able to for a limited time increase the effectiveness of all other active spell buffs by 25%. This is increased to 30% if his HP falls to 25% (of max health) or lower.
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 4 posts
    Strengths:

• Boosts any/all spell buffs currently in effect by the user

Weaknesses:

• Cannot be used on allies
    • Makes the user tired for 1 post after the spell goes on cooldown

Name: Detroit Smash
    Description: Hero charges an abundance of ethernano into his fist and then smashes it into a surface or barrier to produce a massive amount of wind pressure; the pressure is strong enough that an updraft (15 meters tall and 5 meters wide) is created. Direct impact of this wind pressure inflicts user ranked damage.
    Cooldown: 2 posts
    Strengths:

• Powerful enough to lift five people into the air forcibly and cause blunt (melee-based spell) damage equal to the user's rank

Weaknesses:

• Requires a short wind-up, so it can be predicted and/or dodged, so long as opponent is fast enough
    • Causes tenseness and soreness in the utilized arm, and requires one post of not being used to resume normal function

C-rank Spells:

Name: One. For. All!
    Description: An abundance of ethernano is condensed into Hero's body and is released as a 30-meter-long blast, with a 360-degree circumference around the epicenter which is Hero. This spell deals full C-rank damage to all opponents within range of the blast.
    Cooldown: 3 posts
    Strengths:

• Knocks everything within a 30-meter radius away from Hero and inflicts damage according to distance between opponent/object and Hero

Weaknesses:

• Ineffective if opponent(s) is(are) outside the blast range; can be dodged if timed well
    • Causes tenseness and soreness in the entire body, and requires one post of rest in order to resume combat as normal

Name: Missouri Smashing
    Description: When this spell has cast, an abundance of ethernano is collected into the arms and hands of Hero. Because of the heavy amount of ethernano collected in his limbs, targets suffer an extra .2x melee damage for every time they are hit with the occupied limbs. Additionally, this damage stacks up to 5 times. When not used with "Touch... Down!", the spell simply deals the full damage of the stacks added together.
    Cooldown: 3 posts
    Strengths:

• Capable of inflicting concussions, with a direct hit, against someone equal to the user's rank

Weaknesses:

• Requires a short wind-up, so it can be predicted and/or dodged, so long as opponent is fast enough
    • Causes tenseness and soreness in both arms, and requires one post of not being used to resume normal function

Name: Unbound Destruction
    Type: Buff
    Description: Hero's ability to maximize his own physical potential, he can for a limited time increase his spell damage and melee damage by 25% for a limited time.
    Duration: 4 posts
    Cooldown: 5 posts
    Strengths:

• This buff can stack with other buffs.

Weaknesses:

• Does not stack with other peoples' buffs and overrides buffs given by other people, if said buffs boost the same stats
    • Cannot be used to buff others

B-rank Spells:

Name: Touch... Down!
    Type: Offensive
    Description: Hero charges ethernano into both arms and clasps his hands together. Alternatively, he can also charge the ethernano equivalent of both arms into one and throw a swift, straight punch at the target. When using both arms, he raises them into the air and thrusts them down with great speed and force. The strike itself inflicts full B-rank damage without being used with "Missouri Smashing". Additionally, the spell is strong enough to cause a 10-meter knockback upon its landing.
    Strengths:

• Can be used with or without the spell fusion.

Weaknesses:

• When the spell itself is used, enough damage is dealt to Hero's arms to force him to take one post of rest before he can continue using them.
    • Can be easily dodged if quick enough to react.

Name: 12 - 6 - 1 - Inch Impact
    Type: Offensive; Charge
    Description: Beginning at each inch interval, Hero uses a combination of momentum, speed, and ethernano to maximize the force of his fist by making a very slight, abrupt stop in between advances. At the 12-inch interval, nothing noticeable happens; at the 6-inch interval, Hero's arm (left or right) gains a light blue hue around it though it is still not visible to the naked eye; at the 1-inch interval, this hue is now easily visible and by this point the punch can no longer be dodged. Upon impact, this spell deals an additional 75% damage (due to the moments it stops to charge more ethernano into the used arm) and causes a knockback of 10 meters against an opponent of equal rank to the user; higher than the user is knocked back 5 meters.
    Strengths:

• Can be used to both confuse the opponent and deal a large amount of damage to them due to the speed of each "stop".

Weaknesses:

• Can be dodged if the opponent is higher than the user's rank.
    • This spell cannot be used in a combo unless it is used at the end of said combo.

Name: Leap Quake
    Type: Offensive; AoE; Charge-able
    Cooldown: 5 posts
    Description: As the name suggests, Hero leaps high into the air and maximizes the amount of ethernano concentrated into his lower body while floating. Then, by pushing himself off of the air and toward the ground, he increases the momentum and thus the force of the attack. He then kicks out his legs the moment before impact and smashes into the ground, causing the surface beneath him to sunder. The sundered ground becomes a wall of the surface material all around the epicenter and rolls like water 40 meters out in all directions. The debris serves more as a natural distraction and at most deals B-rank damage, while disorienting all who get caught in it. The damage dealer comes from the wave of kinetic energy that flies faster than the wall of material. It deals an additional 25% damage before the wall comes in. Both the wave of energy and the wall making contact is enough to knock opponents to the ground whether they are standing or moving. If both were to hit, the total damage dealt would be 125% of B-rank damage. The longer in the air it is charged, the more damage the blast deals, up to 175% B-rank damage.
    Strengths:

• Hits several enemies at once while expending little stamina at the same time.

Weaknesses:

• Can be dodged if the opponent(s) can determine the range of the spell.
    • Cannot be used in a combo.

A-rank Spells:

Name: 1,000,000% Delaware Detroit Smash
    Type: Offense; Charge-able
    Cooldown: 7 posts
    Description: Vast amounts of ethernano is gathered into either his right or left arm, shoulder and fist. Upon making direct contact with an opponent, all the pent-up pressure is expelled as a beam of pure energy that can penetrate armor [for PvE; for PvP, it pierces up to legendary armor and pierces defensive spells lower than Hero's rank]. This beam is 50 meters wide and travels 70 meters before dissipating. A direct hit from this beam instantly deals 150% A-rank spell damage and only hits each target in range once.
    Strengths:

• This spell decimates single targets and has a wide enough area of effect upon contact that it can wipe out a small army
    • This spell ignores armor and other defensive buffs

Weaknesses:

• Requires direct contact with at least one target to work
    • Will deal full damage to everything in its path, including allies
    • This spell inflicts one hit of H-rank melee recoil damage to Hero

Name: Heroic Battle Roar
    Type: Offense; Charge-able
    Cooldown: 7 posts
    Description: Ethernano is built up into Yamamoto's vocal cords and lungs while breathing inward through his nose. Upon expelling said ethernano, an ear-destroying roar rings through the air in a 75-meter radius around him, but that isn't the attack itself. The attacking portion of the spell is a large pure pressurized blast that blows straight forward. The blast is up to 75 meters wide at its maximum distance and travels 75 meters; it is capable of ruining the lives of a medium-sized militant force. If caught within range of the blast, up to 175% A-rank spell damage is dealt, depending on how long Hero gathered ethernano into his lungs. Any enemies who are lower in rank than Hero are thrown into the air, out of range of the blast radius.

125% - 1-post charge
    150% - 3-post charge
    175% - 5-post charge

Strengths:

• A giant blast of raw pressure that is unblockable by opponents of lower rank than Hero

Weaknesses:

• Loses his voice for 5 posts
    • Can affect the hearing of himself and allies

Name: The Conqueror's Spirit
    Type: Offense; Buff
    Duration: 7 posts
    Cooldown: 8 posts
    Description: Hero gathers eternano into his body to unlock his limiters. Doing so gives him enough strength to fight anyone or anything without the use of his spell arsenal. His full strength becomes unhindered, giving him +50% melee damage that adds to the base amount for his current rank. Additionally, for the duration of the spell, he gains a 25% bonus to Speed.
    Strengths:

• For a limited time, Hero becomes a brawling super-juggernaut.

Weaknesses:

• Cannot use spells while this buff is active [can still use signature spells since they don't use MP]
    • HP does not regenerate while this spell is active

Magic|Secondary Magic|Backstory|Theme|Battle Theme|Bank|

Let's admit it, everyone is mature in their own ways! I mean, look at- wait, I am not the best example.

D: 9|C: 5|B: 2|A: 0|S: 0|SS: 0
    Extra 350: VIP

Current date/time is 26th July 2017, 3:46 am