Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spreading Justice in Hargeon(Job/KTH)

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Akaito Contract Summons
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Spreading Justice in Hargeon(Job/KTH) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spreading Justice in Hargeon(Job/KTH)

Post by Aoi and Aoba 10th October 2016, 7:38 am

Pausing as the noise ceased, the twins glanced around, ensuring there was no more danger. After confirming that the coast was clear, Saika relaxed her stance, drawing the blunt end of her katana lightly across her body. As blood was sucked into the pristine surface, she walked towards Julius, extracting her blade. "Hey, Julius! It's so nice to meet you!" A smile stretched across her face, seeming to suddenly warm the room. Reaching out a hand to shake, she would slide a small frown at Rin. "Please forgive my sister's rude treatment of you, she's not really one to trust easily. My name's Saika, Saika Kagamine. Please feel free to address me as anything from Saika -san to just plain Saika!

"We are from the guild Sleeping Forest, a pretty hidden neutral build, so you may have never heard of us. But that's okay! I've heard that Heero-san and Daemon-san used to be friends when they were younger so we have no problems!"
    Smiling, she checked her iLac for the time. Quickly, her expression faded into a frown. "Hmm. Okay, so what's happening here, Julius, is that we're trying to liberate all these slaves and defeat the head slavers. So let's be on our way!" Jumping up, the dark haired girl would beckon towards Julius to come with them to help out. "We could always use an extra mage, since this job doesn't seem to be any easy one! Oh yeah, and Technol-san disappeared, so we won't have her help anymore, Rin-chan."
    Word Count: 252

Stats and Stuff:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spreading Justice in Hargeon(Job/KTH) - Page 2 H3Duo3CJ_o

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Aoi & Aoba Itou | Akaito Contract Summons | Bank

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Spreading Justice in Hargeon(Job/KTH) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spreading Justice in Hargeon(Job/KTH)

Post by Julius Seas 15th October 2016, 12:01 pm

BGM:

As it became quite in the area Julius was still recovering from all the stress he had from the passing hour. He was wondering how had gotten himself into this mess... If only Julius didn't walk up to that man none of this had happened... Julius thought to himself ending with an mental sigh. When the other girl walked to Julius her smile gave Julius a warm feeling it reminded him of Sorano's magic to let out an aura to change people's moods. The girl apologized for her sister's treatment towards Julius and she introduced herself as Saika Kagamine. She was very different then her cold sister but it didn't strike Julius as odd since he already had encountered a few "interesting" characters. She also told Julius that she and Rin are from the guild Sleeping Forest. Julius had never heard of the guild and it didn't surprised Saika. I-It's nice to meet you Saika-san... So why are you two here?

Saika told Julius about that the men they had encountered weren't any ordinary sailors. They were slavers and were planning to sell slaves. Hmmm... Well that explains why that man and the walking plank said Julius would make a fine slave... Julius was lost in thought for a while and then pulled an disgusted face.

Saika asked for Julius help. Sure! Julius will do anything to bring these make sure these people are behind bars! Let's go and find their captain Julius is going to give him a piece of Julius' mind! Julius was all fired up now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Spreading Justice in Hargeon(Job/KTH) - Page 2 X9tEBuc
    Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 16th October 2016, 9:02 am

Ayaya, things were certainly looking up now, aye? Biting angrily at her lower lip, Rin lowered her own crimson gaze and turned abruptly on her heel. At least Tex had been a proper person who she didn't have to be so cautious around. Clearing the hallway in long strides, polished shoes clicking neatly upon the ground, the angelic girl twirled into a stop outside an ornate door, labelled with the words "Captain's Headquarters". Within, soft talking was heard.

"Apparently someone breached the stronghold, Carver..." This one was a soft, delicate voice, dripping through Rin's ear like fresh morning dew. Huh? Was this a slave as well? What was such a nice-sounding girl doing here? "Go away, ya liar of a woman!" The roar, causing the girl to jump back shook the entire cabin. Slipping back towards Saika and Julius, Rin frowned at the duo. "Apparently there's a young woman and probably a middle-aged man in there. I'm not sure who the captain is, though..." Though the man wpuld be the obvious choice, she had an odd feeling about this.

"Ooookay, then! Let's have at them!" Saika's cheerful reply caused Rin to back off, and allow the demon to approach the door. Three crisp knocks of the wrist. "Yoooohooo~ We're looking for the captain!" Letting the tip of her katana poke from her skin, Saika was prepared to get this over with. Meanwhile, Rin let her wrist blades slide out just a bit as well. Backup, once more. The door opened, and the most angelically beautiful person either of the twins had ever seen stepped out. Looking as if she might break from the touch of a breeze, a loose red dress floated about her legs, a head of flowing auburn hair accenting the look. "Ah, yes? This is Captain Scarlet... who are you?"

Word Count: 303

Stats and Stuff:
    Captain Scarlet:

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 17th October 2016, 8:21 am

BGM:

Footsteps were the only sound going throughout the inside of the ship. The hallways were empty and abandoned Julius assumed Saika took care of all the other slavers. The ship felt more of a haunted ship then just an ordinary ship, it reminded Julius of a time where he was wandering on his parents ship alone when there was no one there. Julius eventually got lost and scared luckily his parents were able to find him again. Julius was running behind Rin and Saika he wanted to keep distance between himself and the two sisters since he couldn't really know what they were up to since they can kill without feeling bad about it and without hesitation.

BGM:

The trio then arrived at a door with a plate stating "Captain's Headquarters". Soft voices could be heard beyond the door. Suddenly Rin jumped back a bit and frowned towards Julius and Saika. She said that a young woman and a middle aged man inside the room though she wasn't sure who the captain was. It was obviously the man Julius thought to himself. Rin knocked on the door three times with the tip of her katana and stated that she was looking for the captain. The door went open and in the opening a young woman in a dress was standing there. she introduced herself as captain Scarlet. Julius was a bit surprised to hear that she was the captain. Though that didn't matter to Julius. It doesn't matter who we are! The only thing you have to know is that we are here to put an end to your slaving shenanigans! Julius said angry.

Squable:

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 18th October 2016, 8:12 am

Saika eyed the woman in distaste. Tsk, tsk. Why was she so adorable? When women were adorable, they were never anything useful or good in any way. They were the type that sat around, acting as dead weights. The ones who never did anything productive. Well, she supposed Rin-chan was an exception. Glancing back at the angelic sibling, she felt the tips of her mouth curve. That fighter whose twin blades matched every stroke of her katana... how simply marvelous... Pulling herself back together from such silly and daydreaming thoughts, the demon faced Captain Scarlet straight on.

"Aye, Julius-kun! Couldn't have put it better myself! We are here to stop your most disgusting slaving habits: prepare yourself!" Winking at the water mage, Saika let the entire length of katana slide from her palm. With a twinkle, her dark eyes glittered back into a powerful red glow. As our little heroes of the day went on with their businesses, the ship's first mate was ready. When the hand that the captain had hidden behind her back flashed into the familiar shape, the slaver let loose his skills. "Hyaaaahhh!" Dull cutlasses, rusty with rosy stains flashed straight towards the water and demon mages, slicing a large wound into Saika's arm.

"Uwahhh... it hurts..." she whispered softly, but in the briefest of transitions, that weak little Saika was gone. In one slash of her blade, a sudden swirl of malice rushed up around the group, a feeling of hatred so deep, Rin could feel a steady ache developing deep within her bones at the feeling. All of this, rising from deep within the avatar of the demon's blade, Saika's hate. In a huge whirl of terrible howling, the whirl of winds submerged itself within the first mate, and one could see the widening of his eyes as the terror sank in. The battle had begun.

Beginning her own part, Rin leapt in. Saika and her own abilities had been carefully balanced so she held more defensive and supportive magics while the demon was focused on offense. Alongside Saika, she would block anything the demonic girl couldn't get to in time, while Saika did the actual slicing of blades. "Keep an eye out for Scarlet, Seas!" she called out to the faery. Perhaps she would go and assist him in a bit.

Word Count: 388

Stats and Stuff:

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 11th November 2016, 10:59 am

BGM:

Saika winked at Julius after the praise she gave Julius. Julius had a smile on his face he finally felt more at ease with the Kagamine sisters. Without a warning the first mate threw himself towards the group of mages which ended up with Saika being wounded. Saika-chan! Are you alright?! You have some nerve to attack two girls scumbag! Julius changed his hands in two fists and he became more angrier by the second he never liked it when someone attack his allies or friends. But out of nowhere an intense hatred and malice filled the room. What is going on here? Is this... Saika's doing? Hmmm... It seems that you always have to remain on the sisters their good side... It seemed like that the sudden change of atmosphere in the room had an huge impact on the first mate.

Rin called out to the water mage to keep an eye out for captain Scarlet. Right! Captain Scarlet had retread to her quarters. Julius walked in and a sigh of regret went out of the woman. *sigh* Why did I make him my first mate again? I mean he can't even decapitate two girls anymore... *sigh* Ah well it seems bad decisions exist... It seems it's you and me pretty boy... The captain drank some wine as if nothing was wrong. Julius remained silent. Captain Scarlet grabbed one of her guns and fired it. Water body! Julius activated his water body and the bullets went right through him. Julius ran towards the woman grabbed her by the collar gave her two punches and threw her against a wall.

Water body:

Squable:

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 17th November 2016, 8:31 am

Ahaha~ The water mage was so very trusting, it was rather amusing to the demon as her blade sliced cleanly through the wrist bones of the first mate, removing a rusted cutlass from his possession. "Whoopsy daisies~" in a singsong tone of voice, Saika barely pushed herself backwards in time to avoid a well-placed slash of his blade. Ignoring all else around her, she had utterly transformed into a being of a different type than human, this magical demon creature without a heart just slashing away without care at her opponent. Rin, now seeing that Saika had passed the point of no return in the battle leapt her way out, passing on a quick "Don't kill him, now," as she moved on by.

Before her eyes, she could see that the legal mage had the captain pressed up against the wall, but in her vision, it was Scarlet at an advantage. Sighting the smaller shotgun that had been discreetly pulled from her dress folds, the wrist blades were loosened, and hurled towards the hand. "Huhhhhh?!?!?" Shock and anger filled Scarlett's voice as she stared at the fingers, neatly sliced away and the shotgun lying in the ground. However, Julius did have her up against a wall, and the legal mage was surprisingly strong for his appearance in Rin's mind. Forming two strong metal bands with sharpened ends, they were quickly snapped into place around the captain, keeping her from moving.

One case done.

Now for the - A slow laughing sound could be heard from the other side of the room, where Saika had the first mate pressed firmly against a wall. Her katana was picking the skin of his throat, and a dreamy smile could be seen upon her blood-splattered face. A sigh could be heard from Rin, and the angelic girl quickly snapped the same bands around the first mate, dragging him out of Saika's grasp. "C-mon, our job here is done everyone."

Word Count: 325

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:15 am