Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Songbirds Entrance

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Magical Alchemy
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A Songbirds Entrance Empty A Songbirds Entrance

Post by Nadarr 10th May 2016, 1:31 am

As Tex Walk down the path she simply hummed and danced a little as she walked forward. Her white dress waved about with her long blonde hair waving about as she waved her arms in a conducting motion as she walked simply out of habit with her magic. Tex was a very popular Idol for her concerts all across Forie. She was having a hard time escaping from all of it and doing any good for the world. She was determined to join a guild so she can seriously start helping on a larger scale rather then simply holding concerts and spreading her music which while she knew that would help it wasn't enough. The world needed to be balance and since she had magic she felt it was partially her duty to help out. Though there was still the issue why she chose the guild she did. Well while she is normally a very friendly person and cares for everyone she didn't want to join a legal guild since she didn't want the press to harass her while she was working so she did some digging and found herself on her way to a guild known as Sleeping Forest. It was perfect they weren't large they were hidden to a degree and they were all about balance in the world so it was perfect for her. As she Approached the gate she continued to hum and dance in place wondering how to get inside since it was shut, she figured it be rude just to walk in...but she did it anyway. She opened the gate and twirled inside around it and looked around. "Hello is any one around?" He smooth tone at the time sang about as she looked around and walked forward with a hop to her step walking to a small beat she was humming as she looked around more for anyone while she made her approach. her white dress flowing she semi hopped no one knew about her fame as a singer but wouldn't be surprised if they did.
    Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Akaito Contract Summons
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

A Songbirds Entrance Empty Re: A Songbirds Entrance

Post by Aoi and Aoba 10th May 2016, 9:57 pm

It was a rather unsettling sight to see. The black-haired teenager carefully observed a thin blade drop from her hand, and then calmly watched with a bored expression as it dropped into her leg, disappearing without a trace. Her eyes glowed a soft, eerie red that didn’t match her motherly and kind expression. In fact, overall, she looked rather boring. Round glasses gave her a nerdy feel, while the rather Bellum-style hoodie dress showed that she wasn’t much in physique, either.

Nearby, another girl sat, leafing through a book, her eyes taking in the page’s contents slowly, woodenly. The white hair that flowed down her back was pinned back slightly, and a serious, quiet expression was seen on her face. This girl’s eyes were a soft, yet somehow cold amber. Her clothes were absolutely impeccable, not a single wrinkle, a uniform-like outfit. Yet, it was obvious that these two were related, somehow. The same bored expression on their face, the same way their hair seemed to frame their heads.

Looking up in unison, they tracked the new arrival’s movements. Finally, Saika Kagamine, dressed in black stood up, her blade and the red glow within her eyes disappearing. “Hello there!” she said cheerfully, waving at the new girl. Rin Kagamine stood as well, though she stood silently at her older sister’s side, expression cold and stony. “Welcome to the guild hall of Sleeping Forest, what can we help you with?” Saika chirped, grasping both the girl’s hands in her own. She had a kind, welcoming expression on, one that was often rare to see these days. Then, she frowned, looking the girl over again. “Hey, have I seen you before?” she asked, blinking curiously.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Songbirds Entrance H3Duo3CJ_o

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Aoi & Aoba Itou | Akaito Contract Summons | Bank

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Magical Alchemy
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nadarr 11th May 2016, 12:31 am

Tex smiled as she was greeted into the guild hall of the sleeping forest Then she looked at them both then she simply danced in place happily adding a small spin in before she answered he white dress flowing up a little not enough to reveal anything but just enough. Then she smiled "I came to join the Sleeping Forest Guild I have always wanted to be in a guild so I decided to join this one." She said simply as she graceful got a little closer smiling at them. Then one inquired that she looked like they have seen her before. She sighed a little before answering with a small giggle. she was really hoping no one would know her but it was probably be better that she told them them now then later.

Um yes my name is Tex Technol I am Famous across Fiore for singing and dancing perhaps you went to one of my concerts I am quite famous which is also why I choose this guild I figured they couldn't find me as easy but that is a vary minor reason" She smiled tilting her head gently still dancing in place wondering how they would react to a celebrity in there presence, maybe they didn't know about her though she found this to be highly doubtful. She then tilted her head "hey um might I get both of your names?" she ask looking at them both curiously. She didn't know anything about the two people in front of her and simply danced in place waiting for there response.
    Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Akaito Contract Summons
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 11th May 2016, 10:45 pm

Saika grinned, then looked around the hall for Daemon. Rin simply looked Tex up and down, as if analyzing her, memorizing every detail. In fact, she probably was doing just that, seeing as the girl had a photographic memory. "I think it's fabulous that you're going to join us, Technol-san!" Saika exclaimed, smiling in an almost motherly way. Then, listening to Tex's nest few words, Saika clapped her hands together, saying, "Aha, I thought I knew you from somewhere! Well, you're not getting out of any of the work around here, got it? You're going to maintain and clean the place like anyone else!" Saika ended with a dramatic gesture at the huge guild hall.

Rin observed the girl, noticing how energetic she was. She was constantly fidgeting or dancing in place, giving her a much younger feel than her true age. That height didn't help, either. "Rin Kagamine," the white-haired mage said shortly, then glanced sideways at her sister. "And I'm her older sister, Saika Kagamine!" the black-haired girl chirped, smiling again. "It's quite a pleasure to meet you in person, Tex Technol-san!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Songbirds Entrance H3Duo3CJ_o

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Aoi & Aoba Itou | Akaito Contract Summons | Bank

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lunar
    Second Magic: Imperal Demon
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 14th May 2016, 4:47 pm

Daemon sat in his office and examined the file in front of him on Tex Technol the famous pop star and newest applicant to the guild. Daemon noted that her magic was based around tempo and possibly loud music' this bit of information caused Daemon to cringe slightly at the aspect of being on the receiving end of a much louder musical spell. Daemon set the file down and stretched a little and slowly got up as his ears twitched a bit at the mention of Tex's named in the court yard bellow. He headed over to the window and climbed out onto the roof of the third story and proceeded to jump off the edge for the fun of it.

Daemon landed in front of a small rock garden on the left hand side of the main path to the guild hall with a slight laugh at his luck as he turned and walked towards to the main path to meet the new guild member. That was lucky a few feet to the right and I would have ...." WHAM ! Daemon is hit in the back of the head and sent flying into through the thicket of bamboo into the koi pond by a child hood friend of his who was currently working as their house keeper. Unbeknownst to Daemon he actually landed on a bit of laundry she had set up to dry, said childhood friend was brandishing a kanbo club with several small steel spikes on it with flames dancing around it. The friend pointed the club at Daemon and cursed him out in midian before picking up the laundry and heading back inside with a malevolent aura.

A Songbirds Entrance 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

A Songbirds Entrance Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:40 am