Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Music for Life [Julius & Sebastian]

Shiny Mirage
    Shiny Mirage

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Maven of Strings
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Music for Life [Julius & Sebastian] Empty Music for Life [Julius & Sebastian]

Post by Shiny Mirage 2nd May 2016, 3:46 pm

The party arrived at the city gates. With murmured thanks' and quick waves, the travellers who gathered under the premise of getting each other safely to the city dispersed into the crowd. And there he was standing, at the gates of a great city - a jester. He was eyeing the outside of the city and with a quick nod he ventured behind the gates.

Sure, he's travelled quite a bit in his life, but now this city was worth talking about. Buzzing activity, large crowds, salesmen shouting about their wares. All slightly annoying at this scale, yet still enchanting in a sense. The jester was making his way through the streets and crowds of Magnolia, looking for either a good spot to stop for a bit and play his lute or an inn. Whichever he found first. And it seemed that he had found the former.

It was a slightly quieter street, but still quite packed with people going up and down. There were a number of shops, mainly dealing with magic and something else the jester couldn't care less about. Along the pavement were lined simple wooden benches, some of them occupied by senior citizens or friends talking to each other. The young man chose an unoccupied one and sat on the backrest of the bench, with his feet resting where he should normally sit.

After getting a bit more comfortable, he would take his lute off of his back and think for a moment. /"What kind of song would fit in here...?"/ He thought as he browsed his repertoire inside his head. Shortly after, with a confident nod of his head he would start playing on his lute, letting the light breeze take away the song.

[Song currently in playing!]
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Music for Life [Julius & Sebastian] Empty Re: Music for Life [Julius & Sebastian]

Post by Julius Seas 3rd May 2016, 8:44 am

Julius was standing at one of the many stands Magnolia had to offer. Umm sir how much does this ship in a bottle costs? Julius was interested in a ship in a bottle. He did had one but he had left it on his island since he was afraid it might break on his way towards Fiore. Julius thought he could part with it but his room somehow felt empty without one. Oh this one... I'm surprised your interested in it it's just a trinket to me... 50 Jewels? The man said a bit puzzeled. Deal! Julius said happy. He gave the man the jewels and putted the bottle in the shoulder bag he was carrying.

On his way back to his house he suddenly heard music coming somewhere. Julius looked around and noticed a man wearing a jester costume and a mask. Julius looked a bit weird but when it came to fashion sense Julius wasn't the one to judge since he is dressed as a pirate. the music the man played sounded really nice and somehow fitting for Magnolia's scenery. Julius noticed some people throwing some money at the guy. Julius didn't hesitate and followed suit and gave the guy a tip as soon as he was done. That sounded really great mister! If Julius may ask... Are you a traveler? Julius could tell by the way you are dressed! But don't feel offended Julius has to admit he also stands out a little! *chuckle*

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Music for Life [Julius & Sebastian] X9tEBuc
    Shiny Mirage
    Shiny Mirage

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Music for Life [Julius & Sebastian] Empty Re: Music for Life [Julius & Sebastian]

Post by Shiny Mirage 3rd May 2016, 12:12 pm

Shortly after the jester started his solo, a few people felt compelled to give him tips, for which he was grateful. Even though he lived based on the principle of trading his musical services for food and room at an inn. During the song he had noticed that the lute was not completely properly tuned, what only a skilled person would have been able to pick up. The people around seemed happy, which pleased the young man. /"The very reason why I've been travelling from place to place."/ He thought as he ended the song.

However, as soon as he had finished, a stranger boldly approached him. He was dressed like a proper pirate, which somewhat amused the jester. He was given a tip and then he was almost literally showered by questions by the stranger. The most notable thing he had noticed almost right away, was that he referred to himself in third person. The jester hadn't met that many people who did it, but he thought that it sounded cute, in a way.

As a response, he would nimbly stand up on the backrest of the bench. "Thank you for listening to my song and even more thankful for the tips you have given me, my friends." He would say as he bowed, his left hand over his heart and lute in the right hand. Quickly afterwards, he would nimbly sit back down. Turning his head to the stranger who showered him with questions, he would give him a few answers: "You have a good eye, I indeed am a traveller. I am not offended by any means by your inquiry." With a small chuckle he would add quickly afterwards: "May I play you a song? You can choose what kind of music you'd like to hear and whether or not you'd like to hear my singing voice. Maybe even in a foreign language, if you so desire."
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 3rd May 2016, 3:41 pm

The jester like guy thanked Julius for the tip and for listening to his song. The guy would make a bow as a sign of his gratitude. The guy would sit down on the bench and would answer Julius' questions. Oh where do you come from? At least if you want to talk about that since Julius understand you wouldn't want to tell your life story to a stranger. Julius responded to the jester's answer.

Suddenly the jester asked if Julius had a request for a song he would like to hear he even offered to sing for him. At that point Julius went to his fantasy world where the jester would singa song only for Julius... Stop it, stop it, STOP IT!!! This isn't the time to let Julius' imagination run wild. Julius doesn't even know him let only Julius hasn't even seen his face... Julius thought to himself. Ummm well... Julius would love to hear you sing this song if it isn't to much to aks...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Shiny Mirage
    Shiny Mirage

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shiny Mirage 4th May 2016, 11:49 am

When asked about where he comes from, the jester would lightly chuckle. "I have been travelling my whole life, friend. I don't really have a place that I would call home." He would reply, after he was asked to sing one song in particular. It was truly an interesting choice. He knew that it was usually played with a different instrument and a female voice, but his lute and manly-man voice would have to suffice for this time. "A song, for the young man." The jester would say with a nod and get ready to play the lute and sing the song.

Can't get my mind out of those memories
    Now time to tell them, 'don't take my dream'
    Still music keeps on turning me, from the words that hurt my soul
    Removing doubts from my mind

Those long days passing by from that door
    Like late summers, they slowly fade away
    Finding ways through the favorite tune, playing all days with my eyes closed

Finding ways through the favorite tune, filling me with those sounds

I can't remember the smile that you gave to me
    I have no way to tell you, 'don't walk away'
    Still sorrow keeps on tying me but my soul wants to get freed
    Let my heart loose from a chain

Like frail snow, they slowly disappear
    Finding ways through the favorite thoughts, cocoon me in floaty bliss

Like frail snow, they slowly disappear
    Finding ways through the favorite friends, filling me with warm embrace

Finding ways through the favorite tune, playing all days with my eyes closed

Finding ways through the favorite tune, filling me with those sounds.

The jester let the last bits of the melody flow through the breeze and breathed out.
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 5th May 2016, 9:06 am

The jester told Julius that he had traveled his whole life and didn't had a place to live. Though traveling can be fun it is really boring if you don't have someone to accompany you.

Julius knew the song he had chosen wasn't sang by a man but the song also had different instruments. Julius wanted to test what his musical capabilities were and Julius was surprised. The way he played his lute and the way he sang it sounded so passionate that Julius actually started to blush since his imagination got out of control again.

As the man was done playing Julius started to applaud. That sounded so good mister! What is your name actually? My name is Julius Seas a water mage from the Fairy tail guild! Julius said with proud

Squable:

Shiny Mirage
    Shiny Mirage

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shiny Mirage 5th May 2016, 3:48 pm

It seemed that all of the audience was pleased with his performance. Which, of course, included the one, for whom he decided to sing. He then started to applaud and the bystanders soon joined in. It felt pleasing to know that they had enjoyed the song, especially after noticing the light redness of the other one. /"It would seem that I wasn't playing only on the strings of my lute~"/ The jester would think amusedly, as he was asked a few more questions.

A definitely curious that one was. Julius Seas. He'd have to make sure he wouldn't forget the name. It did sound quite pretty. "Thank you, my friend." He would thank Julius for his kind words with a light bow and jingle of his bells. "I am Sebastian Mistfall. A travelling jester, as you may have noticed." He would reply with a light chuckle. Julius also said that he's a mage of the Fairy Tail. Sebastian had heard about them before, but hadn't met a member of the guild personally. Then again, he was in the city that was their home, so he shouldn't really be that surprised to have met one.

After a moment of thinking he would ask Julius. "Would you like me to play an another song? Or rather have a small talk, as you seem to be quite a curious fellow?"
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 8th May 2016, 1:53 pm

The jester stood up and made light bow. Oh please you don't have to do be so formal... It's not like Julius is a king or something like that *chuckle* The jester would introduce himself as Sebastian Mistfall.

Sebastian proposed to sing a another song for Julius or if they just could sit down and talk. Sebastian even noted to Julius' curious behavior. *chuckle* Well many people keep saying towards Julius that curiosity killed the cat but Julius is very curious because Julius wants to get know more of the people he talks to, to make them feel comfortable. And as much as Julius wants to hear you sing again, Julius rather talk for a bit now. And Julius has to admit that he is curious why you wear a mask.

Squable:

Shiny Mirage
    Shiny Mirage

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shiny Mirage 10th May 2016, 11:09 am

As the people who were gathered around noticed that no more songs will be played, at least for the time being, slowly dispersed and left the duo alone. Sebastian noticed that aside from being curious, Julius was quite humble aswell. He listened to what Julius told him carefully. It would seem that Sebastian was right about the curious side of Julius - as he apparently wasn't the only one to tell him that. And as per Julius' decision, the jester did not play a song, but rather engaged in a full conversation.

The Fairy Tail mage's very first intriguing question would be, of course, about Sebastian's mask. The one question he would probably never fully answer. Especially not somebody whom he had just met. No offense. The jester would look slightly to the side, away from Julius. "It's who I am now. You don't need to know the one behind it." He would say with his voice slightly above a whisper with quite the audible sadness in it.
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 15th May 2016, 5:10 am

Julius could hear in Sebastian's voice that he didn't want to talk about it. Ah Julius understands it must have been a very personal question please forgive Julius for asking that question... Julius was panicking a bit because he was afraid he'd made Sebastian angry. A-a-anyway do you have a question for Julius? You can ask me anything *chuckle* Julius was trying to make up for asking Sebastian his question and tried to cheer him up.

Squable:

Shiny Mirage
    Shiny Mirage

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shiny Mirage 15th May 2016, 10:07 am

The jester's sadness vanished as quickly as it appeared. Julius was very apologetic about the question and didn't pry for any more information, for which was Sebastian truly thankful. "It's fine, you don't need to worry about it, Julius." He would say wave of his hand as to sway the question away. However, as some sort of compensation, Julius almost demanded that Sebastian asks him something in return. /"He truly feels that bad about asking me that question, doesn't he?"/ The jester thought as he was trying to come up with a sensible question.

A moment after he would have his question and spoke up. "Would you mind telling me about this Guild of yours, Julius?" It was the only thing that didn't feel too personal when talking with someone whom he had just met.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:12 pm