• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : Saint of Fortitude
    Posts : 1259
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 20
    Experience : 769,482

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)
    Third Magic: Second Origin

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 26th April 2016, 8:52 am

    Job Desc.:
    Title: The Desert!
    Rank: B
    Player Requirements: 15 posts per player minimum, 20 posts per player maximum (300 words a post) - Requires at least 1 B rank mage to participate. Other than its C rank minimum and max of three mages.
    Requirements: Search for the Merchant's believed to be dead crew, and the treasure he was searching for.
    Keep the Merchant alive.
    Client Location: Desert village
    Mission location: Forgotten Desert.
    Description: Sandstorms have been appearing frequently, revealing lost treasure amongst the valleys of domes; attracting treasure hunters of all sorts. A traveling merchant was walking through the Forgotten Desert with a small team of treasure hunters hoping to find something buried amongst the ruins. A sandstorm arose around the merchant's group and they became under attack. The merchant's team was slaughtered; where as he managed to escape. He spent days in the desert, lost, until finally he came across other travelers and hitched a ride to the nearest village. Once in the village, the merchant was rushed to the hospital where a stinger was found embedded into his spine. The stinger was that of a scorpions', and he was given antitoxin. The merchant, now said to be hysterical from being in the sun too long and poison from a scorpion, is trying to get people's attention about the monsters hiding in the sandstorms in the streets of the village. He also mentions about a valuable treasure amongst the ruins where his group was allegedly attacked; and is willing to pay for anyone to help him go reclaim it as long as they are understanding the stakes.
    Encounter able Enemies while on your way to the location:

    Weak:Rattle Snakes. Scorpions. Tarantulas. Cactoids. - Three of any of these. They take a D rank to bring down. They are normal sized.
    Normal:  Thieves/Bandits - Three thieves dressed in desert gear and armed with knives. They take a single B rank to bring down.
    Strong:Sand whales. - Large whales that travel through the sand like it was water. They are capable of firing blasts of sand at you from their spouts to do B rank damage. They require three B ranks to bring down.
    Enemies at mission location:
    Weak monsters: Scorpions. - Large scorpions about the size of an alsation. They have powerful claws for doing C rank damage. IF they poison you then you will be slowed by 25% and receive C rank damage per post for three posts or until healed. Takes two B ranks to bring down
    Normal Monsters: Demi-Basilisks - Large snakes with poisonous fangs and deadly eyes. Roll a D6 each post. If you roll an odd number you get hit with B rank damage from its stare and receive a stack. If you receive three stacks you are slowed by 50%.  Their fangs have the same poison effect as the normal scorpions. These take three B ranks to bring down.
    Strong Monsters: Giant Scorpions - Scorpions around the size of a car and equipped with three stingers. Their claws and stinger do B rank daamge. The poison from the stinger does B rank damage per post for three posts. -These take four B ranks to bring down
    Boss: Chimera - a legendary creature and lord of the desert. It's body consists of the body and head lion, the head of a  goat, and the head and body of a serpent for a tail. Do not underestimate this beast under all costs, for it's poisonous tail is enough to kill even the most durable light mages, and it's claws and fangs are strong enough to crush bones with ease. This creature's presence is said to bring abnormal heat waves in the already blistering hot desert, as well as vicious sandstorms. Poison is same as the Giant Scorpions. All other attacks do B rank damage.  - Takes eight B ranks to bring down.
    Rewards: The merchant can't pay you for he has lost his caravan in the sandstorm. He can however appeal the appraisal of lost items in the dessert that can range from Rusted Strong items (Takes 5,000 jewels to repair rusted items), to treasure each valuing 2000-3000 Jewels when sold. Some Items however can be worth nothing as they are either too rusted to be recognized, and or they are not valuable.
    Roll the normal dice when you wish to find an Item: Each player can only carry 3 items only. Players can only roll 4 Times, never all at once. They must each be seperate; seperated by at least 4 posts.
    1- 2000 jewel treasure
    2- 2500
    3- 0 Jewels
    4- 4000
    5- 3000
    6- Strong Item
    The sand was utterly annoying. Getting a load of tiny, small stones in your face isn’t really in favour of anyone, nor anything. Mura took notice of that and prepared himself before he left the client; cloaks of middle-good quality that suited him and a pair of thick glasses to protect his eyes from the blinding storms. It helped a lot. So now, he was walking in the middle of a “sand rebellion”, all alone; or not really alone, as he was companied by Kyuken. Always by his side, the samurai spirit followed him through anything, even some of the worst eco-systems couldn’t let him betray his master, as he interpreted it. Not even when they sleep would Kyuken leave his side. A true servant of a master, and a true warrior of the blade…

    “Is it really that annoying, master?” Kyuken asked his younger fellow, who fought a lot to move properly across the soft and deep sand platform, “Maybe it’s because that I’m a spirit, a wandering soul. But is the sand really that difficult to manoeuvre the sand?” Mura put some effort in digging his boots into the sand. “It’ll be difficult to fight in this storm… also, where is she?” Mura replied. He’d been told that he was going to accompany a quite familiar guild mate, Kanix, who might be lost in the storm; he only concluded that due to himself feeling lost. Kyuken remembered her too; of course, he only remembers girls of great curvy forms. That pervert. Mura could already look up at him and spot the drool move down his mouth. Classic, annoyed veins appeared above his eyebrow…

    “Okay, let’s see…” Mura was about to remind himself of the mission, “We’re going to reclaim some treasures out there… if we find any. But we should be careful of some weird monsters that the treasure hunter met…” Mura moved his thumb and index finger towards the chin, holding it like a philisopher; as he was slowly realizing the situation; a smile appeared on his face. “… Let’s see how this goes…”


    Last edited by Mura Kensho on 31st May 2016, 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] YIxOFuK
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] XFg58FbA_o
    Other Siggies:

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Mura_sig_by_zeminazis-d9bd6hs
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] ZUKLAS1
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Dq6H5ZH
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Someth10

    Themes:
    Main Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Guest on 30th April 2016, 8:27 am



    Holy fire burns again
    the magic circle is all around it, burning like the innocence of love

    "I honestly don't know how he gets himself lost so easily, I really don't," the blind woman spoke to the merchant behind her. He gripped her waist tightly, which irked her, but she tolerated his actions, since she knew it was possible he was terrified of the ride. It might not have been the most comfortable of rides, but at least they were above the storm and not getting sand in their eyes. Mura, on the other hand, she wasn't certain how far he had gone into the storm and the sand wasn't helping in finding him. Kanix cleared her throat and patted Ancalagon's neck, instantly connecting their sight together, so that she was able to see their surroundings. "He couldn't have gone far, do you think?" the wizard called over the roar of the sandstorm, looking back to the merchant. Seeing what Ancalagon saw in front of him freaked her out slightly, but she sooner realized that it was his sight and not her own.

    "The sandstorms are always so strong out here that it's no doubt he may have already been killed. The creatures are vicious," the client answered.

    "Hey, have faith in us, asshole; we're Fairy Tail wizards, so don't make us out to be something that we are not," Kanix scolded the merchant.

    "Sorry! I don't mean to, it's just that I know what these storms lead to; I don't want anyone else to get hurt like we did," he responded.

    "I don't blame you, but Heero has made this guild strong, expect only the best of the best, okay?" she stated, smirking mischievously.

    "Wait! Over there, I think I see your guild-mate!" the merchant shouted, raising to a seated position and pointing westward with a finger.

    "Ancalagon!" the shamaness ordered her thunderbird, who let out a horrid screech in response, beat his wings, and dove toward Mura's form. Thunder rumbled from the beat of the bird's wings and the powerful winds distorted the storm enough to make an eye in it for Kanix to see better. Her legs urged him onward, until they were close to the ground, that Ancalagon's wings could skim the sandy earth below them.

    A slender hand snatched the back of Mura's shirt collar and pulled him up into the air, just as her pet lifted back into the sky. Kanix threw him up in front of her and grabbed hold of his waist, wrapping her arms around him to keep him steady on the bird. She kicked her pet in the ribs roughly, which caused him to let out another screech and take off faster, above the storm. "Just grab onto his feathers, Mura, he won't care," the woman ordered her partner, now slowly letting go of his waist. "Now, tell me how you manage to get lost in the desert and forget to take the merchant with you of all the people to forget? Better yet, is Kyuken with us? Did we forget him? Oh well, I guess he can catch up later with the rest of us." She snorted at her words. Clapping her hands together, she'd rub them and smile a little, settling down more comfortably in her place on her pet.

    "All right, so now that we're all settled down, what exactly do you all expect to get out of this damned job, huh?" Kanix inquired. She'd look to the two of them, though her sight had now been reduced to darkness once more, Ancalagon busy flying. The merchant was silent, still holding onto her waist for dear life, in which she would pry his hands free of her torso. "You need to chill; Ancalagon is a great flier and he will not let anyone fall from him, who he sees as my ally."

    @Mura Kensho , 628 words , counts as two posts
    credit to nat of adoxography.
    NPC
    NPC

    Posts : 22643
    Mentor : Admin

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by NPC on 30th April 2016, 8:27 am

    The member 'Kanix Laspor' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Normal Dice' :
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Die_01_42158_sm
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : Saint of Fortitude
    Posts : 1259
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 20
    Experience : 769,482

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)
    Third Magic: Second Origin

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 30th April 2016, 9:11 am

    The sandy storm kept pushing Mura around a little, although he managed to keep his foothold. Kyuken soared around him as a little, blue ball of flames, trying to watch out for him. “No treasures here… nothing here as well,” Kyuken reported, “Maybe we should’ve, you know, accompanied the client, don’t you think?” Mura moved his head at Kyuken, his eyes were wide-open. Sweatdrops began to pour down his cheeks. It triggered a great surprise for Kyuken to see Mura like this. “Ehh… master, something wrong?” he nervously asked him. Mura’s head shook intensely. “I… forgot him,” he answered, slowly smiling out of shock, “How can I forget him?” The samurai would facepalm himself after hearing it; just how could Mura forget to take the client himself with him? The client. It was surely not distant for him to forget unexpected things like this, but it still seemed unusual for them both.

    “Well, he might be with Kanix,” Mura spoke to him, “We just have to find…” In an instant, before he ended his sentence, the sandstorm got distorted by an even greater storm; giant winds launched down towards him, while the sound of heavenly roars (thunder) made themselves heard above the already loud noise of sand flying around. “What?!” Mura spoke up in surprise, “... What’s happening?” He curiously looked around himself, only to spot that he got pulled up by something slender; an arm. “Eh..?” He looked backwards, spotting the giant thunderbird, and Kanix. Before he realized it, he sat before her and on top of a giant phoenix-like beast, who appeared to be Ancalagon. Hearing her orders, he decided to just do it immediately, as he felt a little guilty for leaving her alone with the client.

    She asked him about how in the world that he could get lost and forget the client at the same time. Two giant blunders for him. “Well…” he was trying to excuse himself, looking down and grabbing on the feathers of Ancalagon, “I didn’t get lost, I was trying to find the treasures… but then I got lost… ehm...” He felt that it would be impossible to explain to her, if not stating that he was totally forgetful, and dense, at times; and the spirit samurai, who appeared beside him, didn’t want to play advocate for Mura this time. “Oh, that’s right,” he spoke up, looking back to the client and Kanix. “Those treasures of yours… you said that they would be somewhere in this desert, right? Can you tell exactly where?” As far as he remember, the client had been attacked near a ruin, where he and his companions had found a pretty valuable treasure that he dared to risk his life once more to reclaim. If he really wished to go back to the hell-like desert with scorpions, and get a second chance to get poisoned, then the treasure might be far greater than Mura and Kanix could imagine. “I call suicide,” Kyuken commented. Mura swiftly slapped him away with his left palm, without even looking at him. “He’s full of crap, really,” Mura tried to calm down the client; it would be hysterical for him to panic now…

    Kyuken would soar up to them after a little while, having a slap mark on his face. “Master!” he spoke up, “Take a look! I’ve found a chest of sorts at three o'clock. It must be the treasure!” Kyuken moved his floating head in the direction of where he found the chest; apparently, it wasn’t that unnecessary to launch him like that. “That’s great..!” Mura replied to him, then looked back at the others, “Maybe it’s your treasure, old man. Care if we take a look to find out..?”

    (OOC: Over 600 words (608 in total), so... might as well count as two posts?)


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] YIxOFuK
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] XFg58FbA_o
    Other Siggies:

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Mura_sig_by_zeminazis-d9bd6hs
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] ZUKLAS1
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Dq6H5ZH
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Someth10

    Themes:
    Main Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Guest on 3rd May 2016, 11:59 am



    Holy fire burns again
    the magic circle is all around it, burning like the innocence of love

    The client was an easily forgettable guy, especially since he bore the clothing of desert people in order not to burn from the sun. A hooded face mask, something to block out the sun as they trekked the desert, a long, billowing cloak. . . Underneath that all were hakama pants and a lightweight shirt, topped off with presumably boots that prevented sand from getting inside. All of this? Well, all of this was white in shade, and while it looked like something to sweat in, it was thin and allowed air to easily pass through. Evidently, he could easily pass off as a stereotypical Arab, given how his eyes were the only visible part of himself. Kanix, on the other hand, bore her same garments she was known for wearing: her bone necklace, with no shirt underneath, and the broadcloth for covering her groin. Various pouches were strung at her hip and hung loosely, though they were tightly secured to the belt of her broadcloth.

    Out of the three of them, she appeared to be the less heatstroke prone. . .

    "Aw. . . feeling a bit of guilt about leaving me with the client?" she inquired after Mura had stopped talking. Being with the client hadn't been so bad; for the most part, he had been silent and in too much of a scare to talk. That was bad, in some sense, but to her, it meant that she didn't have to deal with a talkative and annoying client. She had enjoyed the peace and quiet while it lasted, up until they had entered the desert and the sandstorms started up. Now, all she could hear was the roaring of the sands as they swirled, twirled, and danced around in the air. Most of the time, she couldn't help, but inhale grains of the sand, in which she would cough and sputter until they left her throat. It was nasty, though it was unavoidable, especially since this desert was prone to have random onslaughts of sandstorms.

    At that time, Kyuken spoke up, mainly directed toward the client, but Kanix was still going to intently listen to the conversation.

    "Well. . . not exactly," he answered the spirit, a sweat drop appearing on the side of his head, as he couldn't remember where. "The sandstorm was so strong at the time, that I don't remember the exact coordinates in which the treasure was located. They were in ruins though, so it shouldn't be too hard in finding those rundown structures, especially since they were so big."

    In that moment, Kanix placed her hand on her face and ran it down the length of it, then flopped her hand into her lap. This made their job that much harder, since he did not recall where the location of the ruins or the treasure was. She grimaced and groaned a little, then sat up straighter and looked around, grabbing hold of Mura's shoulder.

    "Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to see what you see," she stated bluntly, her eye glowing white, which allowed her to see through Mura's eyes.

    "No, that can't be! This is far too close to the village and I don't see any ruins around the area; are you certain?" the client inquired.

    "Shut up, why don'tcha?" Kanix ordered, a growl at the edge of her throat, though able to see what Kyuken and Mura were seeing. "I don't think that's your treasure; it's probably just some random cargo chest that was left behind when a caravan passed through. I'd say the sandstorm hit that caravan and caused it to reel for a bit, losing some of its valuables and luggage. We can take a look anyway. . ." With that being said, the woman pressed her heels into the sides of her pet and spoke something in Nirvit to the bird. Ancalagon tilted his body to the left a little and glided downward, shifting back to straight when he landed on the ground.

    "All right, boys, let's see what's in this chest, why don't we?" she added, swinging her leg over and sliding off the thunderbird. She landed heavily on the hot sand and trudged through the thickness, stopping only when she reached the chest. Kanix lifted her right foot and slammed it into the chest, knocking it over and breaking the lock in the process. Its contents spilled out and onto the sand, revealing gems, coins, and various other valuables that was much like a pirate's booty.

    @Mura Kensho , 752 words , counts as two posts
    credit to nat of adoxography.
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : Saint of Fortitude
    Posts : 1259
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 20
    Experience : 769,482

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)
    Third Magic: Second Origin

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 5th May 2016, 6:28 am

    A letdown sigh came out of Kyuken’s mouth, as the client denied the possibility that the treasure could belong to him. It appeared that the old man had forgotten its location, although that they might be able to spot it near a ruin, which would be most likely apparent from here. “Huh…,” Mura spoke up, noticing Kanix’ reaction. It surely made the job a little harder, which might be the case to her annoyed expression. “Then… who does this treasure belong to?” Kyuken floated around in agony over the mistake that he found distant from a samurai, despite how insignificant it was. Mura’s answer seemed not to be unimportant, as his guild mate grabbed him on the shoulder. She was going to get a look at the treasure that they found.

    While the client inquired about the impossibility of the treasure not belonging to him, Kanix took a look at the treasure. Mura couldn’t feel her presence in his eyes; she was literally looking through his eyeballs in a similar way that Mura could look through Kyuken’s. That’s a cool ability…, he thought for himself. When she was done, she stated that it might just be some random cargo from some caravan; a moment after, Ancalagon began to tilt, while charging down to the chest. “Woah..!” Mura spoke up in surprise and grabbed on Ancalagon’s feathers. The giant bird was approaching the chest that hid itself in the cloaks of windy sand and dust…

    When they landed, Mura had his eyes locked on the chest. What could be in there? Regular gold? Exotic gems? Or maybe artefacts from the unknown realms of the desert lands? His mind went on a brainstorm, trying to guess what kinds of stuff that might be left behind. Kanix went of Ancalagon, walking across the radiant sand particles that covered the entire area; Mura followed her by soaring in the air, locking his feet in a cross-legged position. It’s not that he forgot that he could fly again; he just felt the need to soar in the air right now. While he looked down at the chest, it revealed gold, gems and items of high values. “Woooooaaaah…” Mura and Kyuken spoke up in unison. The chest was surely filled to the point, where the gold poured out of the opening.

    “Well, it looks like that it’s been here for decades…” he said to Kanix and the client, “I doubt that anyone else are looking for it…” After a brief moment, his feet moved towards the giant chest on their own, while a sneaky smile appeared on his face. He put out an empty travel bottle and quickly opened the cork, while moving a hand to the chest. In an instant, the entire treasure had turned into pure liquid, water, which he then "bended" into the round bottle. “There we go,” he spoke up like if nothing happened, “If no one’s coming for this one, I might as well take it.” The bottle was put back into his pocket under the cloak, while Kyuken floated beside him. “I can easily turn it back to normal, so don’t worry, guys,” he assured them. "I hope so... those guys might get sad, if their chest is gone," Kyuken replied to him with a voice in low spirits, "But... it sure is a lot."


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] YIxOFuK
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] XFg58FbA_o
    Other Siggies:

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Mura_sig_by_zeminazis-d9bd6hs
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] ZUKLAS1
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Dq6H5ZH
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Someth10

    Themes:
    Main Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Guest on 11th May 2016, 10:31 am



    Holy fire burns again
    the magic circle is all around it, burning like the innocence of love

    "Treasure out here is likely to have been lost for decades, Mura," the Ace spoke solemnly in response to what the mage said. "I doubt anyone, other than treasure hunters, will want to come out here and risk their asses for some measly treasure." The woman shrugged her shoulders and turned back to Ancalagon as Mura sucked up the liquefied jewels, coins, and various other things into his travel bottle. She paid no mind to his actions, rather she walked back to her giant pet and climbed onto her position on the saddle. Her eye darted back to the Spirit Mage, then she patted the seat in front of her and waited for him to get back on. Once he was in his post again, the woman would click her teeth, signaling for Ancalagon to take to the skies again. Lifting his wings and beating them for a single time, the Thunderbird entered the air, stirring up the sandstorm in the process.

    In the moment they had taken to the air, a sound similar to that of a whale echoed into the skies and caught Kanix's attention. She turned her head slightly and looked in the direction of the sound, staring into the darkness of her sight. "Mura, duck," the lady stated, raising a hand and shoving him farther down, behind Ancalagon's neck for safety. A large blast of sand rocketed toward the trio and the bird, blasting into the large beast and knocking him backward. He let out a screech of pain that emitted in the air, and out of reflex, Kanix jumped to her feet and grabbed her staff. However, her staff was just a staff now, no source of power came from it; the power was inside of her. Sparks of lightning crackled at the tips of her pointer fingers and she drew them together in slow circles, til they were large trails of lightning.

    It crackled and sparked as she closed her fingers together against each other, then released the lighting from her right fingertip. The blast shot toward the sand whale just as it dove down into the sand, catching it by the tail and being absorbed. Kanix frowned, as she now realized the one disadvantage to the lightning spirits of her magic was that earth was stronger against them. "Mura, help me out," she ordered, jumping over him and climbing up to Ancalagon's head, where she stood proudly. Her fingers curled together again and she flung her hand forward, which brought about a whip made entirely of water. Reaching out with the hand, the water followed after, whipping the whale as it rose back from the sandy ground. Letting a pained cry, the whale drew in a deep breath to throw a blast of sand at the trio on the giant bird.

    "Careful when attacking this thing, it likes to throw blasts of sand at you," the woman called to her partner.

    "Are you kidding me? There are whales out her, too? Aren't the scorpions bad enough? Why are there goddamn whales out here?" the client exclaimed. He seemed to be going into a panic attack, resulting in Kanix turning around focusing on the man for a second.

    "Shut your goddamn mouth for a fucking second, would you? I told you already to have faith in us! We're here to protect you and get your stupid treasure back! If you'd just have faith in us for a single--" Her sentence was cut off as the blast of sand caught her in the back, causing blood to trickle from her mouth. "Well, I was not expecting that," she stated in a rather calm tone of voice, though it was slightly choked by the blood. "If that's how it wants to play, then that's how we'll play. . ." Kanix turned on the beast and faced it once more.

    @Mura Kensho , 643 words , counts as two posts
    credit to nat of adoxography.
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : Saint of Fortitude
    Posts : 1259
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 20
    Experience : 769,482

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)
    Third Magic: Second Origin

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 12th May 2016, 9:51 am

    ”Well, you might be right…” Mura responded to Kanix’ comment. It was most likely that no one would search for these treasures anymore; which meant that they could benefit from it. He moved back towards Ancalagon, while the spirit samurai soared beside him. For some reason, the warrior’s soul’s eyes were darting towards the giant creature with an ignorant expression. “What… what kind of animal is it, again?” Kyuken asked in curiosity, as a sweatdrop trickled down his face by looking at this giant, majestic being. “… I think that it’s a bird,” Mura replied, shocking Kyuken as he thought that it befitted Mura to know the specie of this beast.

    After settling on his seat before Kanix, they levitated into the sky once more, causing a stirring progress in the already existing sandstorm. Mura needed to have a good grab on the animal’s wings, or he would easily fall down. Well, he could always fly up again, but now was one of the times where he forgot that. Even Kyuken questioned himself about how Mura could forget such abnormal things. However, his thoughts shifted direction as the echo, with a similar sound to that of a whale, reached their ears. A brief moment passed, before Kanix ordered him to duck by pushing him lower, covering him by Ancalagon’s neck. “Huh..?” he spoke up in surprise, before spotting the waves of sand launched at them, “What was that..?” He grabbed tightly to Ancalagon’s feathers, but the rumble caused him to lose his grab. He soared around the air between Kanix and the beast, realizing that he could fly… again. “Oh, that’s right… hm,” he commented, soaring towards the face of the beast. Watching across the sand fields, he spotted the giant… whale? Why did whales exist here, in this waterless land of sand? Well, he couldn’t think about it right now, as Kanix was all-out against it. It appeared that she first used a kind of lightning spell to damage it; but the astonishing about it was the fact that a spirit was present within the bolts. Well, he could use spirit magic as well; he called at Kyuken in order to engage in the battle: “Let’s help Kanix, buddy.” The spirit samurai nodded as Mura grabbed the spirit itself, launching Kyuken into his chest. As it contacted his own soul, a sharp light erupted from Mura and covered a large area. Slowly, it faded and revealed Mura with an auric flame around him, as well as a strong resemblance of Kyuken himself. He charged towards the beast, while Kanix launched a water-made whip towards the beast, who cried out and sought cover beneath the sand.

    “Hm…” he spoke up, “Watch closely, Kyuken.” The samurai who was within him helped by casting his own vision over the area around them. Despite being fused with Mura’s soul, Kyuken could still do his things independently. However, it didn’t appear anywhere; the whale, so to say. He looked after it for a while, and a moment after, he spotted it a few meters away from him, trying to charge a new sand blast. “No, you don’t!” he roared towards it, charging and swinging Harusame against it. At first, the slashes seemed to shrug off the whale like nothing; however, it appeared to be hurt a lot. In the middle of its anger, it managed to launch its attack, but not towards Mura. He watched it pass him and target the ones on Ancalagon’s head; Kanix and the client. “Guys..!!!” he yelled at them, but in vain.

    It looked terrible, but Kanix was somehow struck on her back. Why’d she turn back from the threat? Mura gritted his teeth and endured, charging towards the giant thing again. It had launched itself up from the sand once more, and as Mura was launching his sword towards it, it responded by slamming its enormous tail at him. He got launched several meters back, landing at the hot, gravelly sand. He pulled his head out of the desert ground, shaking off sand. A mark was visible on his forehead, “Pfft...” he let out, “So it uses sand, huh…” He slowly turned towards the giant whale, clapping his hands together. The Yin-Yang marks on his palms were together, as he changed the area around them, about a few miles in radius, into another element. It was sand, and sand is made of stone, which is earth. It appeared possible for Mura to change its nature to something else; and it sure was. In the blink of an eye, a sea of pure water was beneath them. They weren’t on a desert anymore; he’d just turned the entire field into water! He spotted the whale at the distance, struggling to swim properly as it appeared not to be adapted to water. it was quite contradictory for a whale not to be able to swim in water, but nonetheless was it to his advantage. He charged towards it once more, hoping to bring it down faster like this…


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] YIxOFuK
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] XFg58FbA_o
    Other Siggies:

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Mura_sig_by_zeminazis-d9bd6hs
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] ZUKLAS1
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Dq6H5ZH
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Someth10

    Themes:
    Main Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Guest on 15th May 2016, 11:26 am



    Holy fire burns again
    the magic circle is all around it, burning like the innocence of love

    Hearing Kyuken's question over the roar of the sandstorm, the screeching of her Thunderbird, and the calls of the sand whale, Kanix looked to him. To see that someone didn't know what a Thunderbird was oddly intrigued her; surely, their legend was told, no? Taking in a deep breath, the woman thought over what she was supposed to say to the spirit in answer to him. "Well, Ancalagon is a Thunderbird," Kanix began, wiping away the blood that had trickled from her mouth. "If you don't know what a Thunderbird is, they're legendary birds that were thought to create thunderstorms with their wings. From their eyes flash lightning and from their wings, the sound of thunder is created and resonates through the air. I'd continue on with the legend, but right now, we're amidst a battle and I don't think it's wise to tell a story."

    The commotion from Mura caused her to look over to the duo though, watching as Mura and Kyuken merged together. She gave a small nod of approval toward the other shaman, then focused her attention back on the sand whale. Kanix sucked in a deep breath of air and her hands took form in front of her before she blew a stream of fire outward. While the duo attacked the sand whale with their own abilities, hers would strike down on the side of the beast. Again, the cry of pain echoed in the air and a grin spread wide over the shamaness's face when her spell ended. "A couple of more hits and I believe this whale will be down and out for the count, then we can move on in our job." However, the pain in her back was agonizing from the whale's attack and crippled her movement partially.

    Her eyes widened as she watched the sandy world around them turn from grains of rocks to that of liquid water. She wasn't sure what to make of it at first, for surely the whale would have been stopped by the amount of water. In fact, it would have turned to mud, would it not have? No, of course not, for there it was, trying to swim along. It gave out a few cries of failure as it found itself unable to truly move through the water with ease, like it could in the sand. Kanix laughed at its measly attempts and sat down on the head of her Thunderbird, too in pain to do anything right now. Perhaps, she would let Mura have a bit of fun with the whale, since she knew it wouldn't take long for it to pass out. Crossing her arms over her chest and sitting crisscross with her legs, the woman silently watched her guild-mate.

    Observing Mura attacking the sand whale caused Kanix to spread out her arms and close her eyes, breathing in deeply. Summoned around her was a golden ringlet as gold runes faded into view from where she sat atop Ancalagon's head. She murmured a few words in her native language, until all of the runes had locked down onto one and turned pink. From her place on the bird, a stream of blue light butterflies appeared and were cast out toward the shaman. They would envelop him in a circle and dissolve, until all that was left was a see-through barrier protecting him. This would last for a while, so he would not have to fear being hurt too badly if a spell managed to hit him. Kanix smiled softly and opened her eyes as the golden light around her faded and continued watching him.

    @Mura Kensho , 602 words , counts as two posts
    credit to nat of adoxography.
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : Saint of Fortitude
    Posts : 1259
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 20
    Experience : 769,482

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)
    Third Magic: Second Origin

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 16th May 2016, 4:07 am

    While Mura was charging towards the troubled whale, it appeared that he wasn’t fighting by himself at the moment. At Ancalagon stood Kanix, backing him up with her own spells. Every time that she fired one out, he could sense the presence of some spirit within her magic… maybe she utilized spiritual magic as well? It was quite the coincidence for him, but he had to focus on the threat before them. It was preventing them from doing their job, so they had to take it down quickly. He had the chance now, while the whale was fighting through the unknown liquid that it fled over.

    “I still can’t think of it… a whale not able to swim in water,” he spoke up, while charging towards it once more. He sent a fierce kick to its neck, causing it to get launched a few meters further away. Water splashed around its track, causing waves to reach the sandy areas at the contour of the artificial lake. The wet sand would crumble and pour down, revealing caves underneath the sandstones. Although, Mura paid no attention to that at the moment, as his eyes were fixed at the beast before him. He threw a few glances at Kanix, trying to see if she was alright. She did get hit pretty badly before. He got interrupted a couple times by the sand whale, which slashed its tail towards him like a bat. Smoothly, he flew around it like a fly, confusing it and finding open spots to attack. It all happened in a hurry, as he didn’t want to waste any more time with this animal.

    His eyes glanced sidelong at a light charging towards him. Before he could question himself about it, the light engulfed his body and formed a transparent sphere around him. He didn’t know the purpose of this spell, which was seemingly thrown by Kanix, until the whale attacked once more. He rapidly flew backwards, suddenly feeling a little more fresh, like if he’d just taken a nap and woken up the next day. His small pains from the slams of the whale’s tail were gone. “Oh… This is refreshing,” he commented it, “... Let’s put an end to this, then.” He would lift up Harusame in a diagonal position, consolidate his feet to the air that he soared on, then swing Harusame in various angles before him. Lights erupted from the tracks of Harusame’s blade, each bursting out in crescent blasts and scattering around the whale, only to charge towards it and deal massive, explosive damage to the poor animal. It was quite the view; although, the whale appeared heavily damaged, but not fainted. “That whale is tough… I should bring out the heavy gun,” he stated in a sense of cockiness, before pulling out another weapon from under his cloak. A reddish dagger-looking antiquity was held by him, as he wasted no time and instantly followed up by another attack. Bluish aura surrounded the dagger, expanding into a 5 meter long mana blade. “Art of the Sword God!” he roared, before launching it right at the already shocked whale, “Earth Scattering!” With such a move, he knocked it out and caused severe effect to the surface beneath it in the progress. The sand and water were split to both sides of the blade’s trail, indicating its enormous effect…


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] YIxOFuK
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] XFg58FbA_o
    Other Siggies:

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Mura_sig_by_zeminazis-d9bd6hs
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] ZUKLAS1
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Dq6H5ZH
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Someth10

    Themes:
    Main Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Guest on 29th May 2016, 7:50 am



    Holy fire burns again
    the magic circle is all around it, burning like the innocence of love

    It wasn't that her magic was imbued with the essence of spirits, but rather that her magic was holy to the point it felt like it. Yes, her magic had the ability to draw out spirits at her will, but she had no true use to use or abuse the spirits given to her. If they had wanted to, they could come out on their own and merge themselves with the magic of her power. So, if Mura had felt the presence of spirits within her magic, it was most likely that they were drawn out on their own. Of course, she had always had some sort of connection to the spiritual world and not just through her magic, but her lineage as well. Spirits were all around her, whether she liked it or not; she had no way of avoiding the spirits that involved themselves with her. They weren't bad spirits either, and considering her past as a Nirvit shamaness, it made sense to always be enveloped by them.

    "The whale is made of sand, Mura; sand doesn't do so well when it's caught in water," she called out to him. "I mean, the sand basically turns to mud the moment it's soaked into the water, or at least it moves slower than normal. Have you seen how sand works under the ocean waters? When it's lifted and let go, it floats slowly to the bottom again. It might not soak up and become mud, but I believe that's because the sand there was designed not to. Sand up here is much different compared to the sand you find in the ocean, it's not as adept to water as its brethren." Sitting there, explaining things, probably wouldn't go over well with Mura, not when he was currently in a battle. She tried to keep her mouth shut most of the time, but otherwise would be there to chat if Mura wanted her to.

    Watching Mura battle was quite intense to her, mostly because she had never seen such devastating weaponry in her life. Well, she had never seen a weapon in her entire life before because she was blinded before things like knives and daggers were used around her. She knew of acid being quite the formidable foe, considering that her sight had been taken that way, but other than that, no weapons. The swords he withdrew from his cloak were most definitely interesting to her, as they were oddly shaped and had strange abilities. For the most part though, he had managed to get the whale down, unconscious, and likely to not get back up anytime soon. Not to mention, but the destruction he had caused to the earth, by the whale's crashing, tore up the sand underneath it. This revealed several shiny objects in the distance and even another large treasure chest close to the whale.

    @Mura Kensho , 479 words , ...
    credit to nat of adoxography.


    Last edited by Kanix Laspor on 28th June 2016, 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

    Posts : 22643
    Mentor : Admin

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by NPC on 29th May 2016, 7:50 am

    The member 'Kanix Laspor' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Normal Dice' :
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Die_03_42160_sm
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : Saint of Fortitude
    Posts : 1259
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 20
    Experience : 769,482

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)
    Third Magic: Second Origin

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 1st June 2016, 6:31 am

    ”Huh… that sounds reasonable,” Mura replied to Kanix, while watching the phenomenon. However, if it was made of sand, then… how could it act so living? Was it because of some magic? It sounded possible that this living thing was empowered by some magic that existed out here. Although, it would cause Mura and the others to actually sense it, which wasn’t the case for the distracted spirit mage right now. As he focused his eyes on the troubled beast, it slowly appeared to faint by the change of ecosystem. It was quite surprising that such animals had such problems with changing climates. It was worth remembering, honestly…

    It was first now that he spotted the hidden caves underneath the previous sand platforms that were removed by his Futsunomitama Sword. He could skim from the corner of his eyes all the chests that appeared to be hidden down there, which triggered his mind to focus on that. “Oh, more treasures..!” Mura spoke up in happiness similar to that of a treasure hunter. He looked back at Kanix and the client, saying: “Hey Kanix, I’ll take a quick look!” Then, he quickly soared down into the caves. It turned darker the further he came, due to the layers of sand covering his upper look and turning into solid stone that worked as a kind of roof to keep the “remains” of the previous sand from before away. Soon, he was covered by complete darkness and without a single ray of light. The sand stones above him appeared intact enough to not crash down on him for now, so he curiously looked around the black cave. A ray of excitement filled his head for a brief moment, which prompted him to call: “HELLO.” However, it appeared as a very stupid decision; the sand stones began to crumble a little by the power of his voice’s decibel. His nerves jumped and caused him to leap backwards, tripping over a chest and landing on his back. “Ouch… hey, what was that?” he asked himself, as he moved a hand to the hard rock below him, “… hey, there’s a chest. Let’s see.” Without proper vision, he tried his best to open it, and eventually, it made a clicking noice and the upper part of the chest moved by his push, indicating that it was opened. “Alright, alright, alright…” he excitingly spoke to himself, while sticking a hand into the opened chest, finding… absolutely nothing…

    A while went, and Mura appeared to return to the surface with sand all over his clothes and a very bitter expression on his face. None of the chests down there contained anything; not even the biggest ones. What jerk leaves chests in the desert with absolutely nothing? And after all his expectations… it was surely a letdown for him. “… None of the chests had anything…” he quietly spoke to Kanix and the client, while soaring up to them, “… Let’s move on. Maybe they’re somewhere…” Something distracted him from finishing his sentence, as he felt a sudden pain on his left leg. He moved a hand to it in order to check the feeling out, when two, small scorpions suddenly rushed down from his body. It shocked him violently, causing him to bonk right into Ancalagon on accident. “WAAARH! Oh, sorry buddy..!” he quickly tried to apologize the great bird, “Darn, didn’t spot those creeps…” He would return to his previous objective and soar down before Kanix, sitting down on the thunderbird. Somehow, the sun appeared to be even harsher to him right now, and the wind was stingy, plus his vision blurred a little. He didn’t know what was going on, but it was obvious that those scorpions didn’t just chill on his leg…


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] YIxOFuK
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] XFg58FbA_o
    Other Siggies:

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Mura_sig_by_zeminazis-d9bd6hs
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] ZUKLAS1
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Dq6H5ZH
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Someth10

    Themes:
    Main Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Guest on 8th June 2016, 12:38 pm



    Holy fire burns again
    the magic circle is all around it, burning like the innocence of love

    It was very likely that the desert had some sort of magic power secreting through its ruins and grains of sand. However, Kanix wasn't sure if it secreted power at all, yet how else would the sand whale be a living creature? Something that was moving and made entirely out of sand had to be created by means of magic, no? She bit her lip and looked at the creature, though her eyes were quickly distracted by the treasure chest that had been torn up. In spite of being injured, the woman slid off Ancalagon as he landed on the ground and walked slowly over to the chest. Eyeing it warily, the woman looked to Mura, then crouched down to reach forward and flick open the chest. The moment she opened it? Disappointment settled on the woman's single eye as the chest was brought up empty.

    Mura, on the other hand, had been far more distracted by the caverns underneath the whale, telling her he'd be back. She didn't say anything in return to his comment, rather, stuck by the fallen whale and the empty chest with anger. Quickly, she looked away from the treasure chest and stood back to her feet, sauntering over to Ancalagon as she waited for Mura. There was no reason for her to go down there and if her job partner needed her, then he could just scream for her. That's how most people got her attention anyway, by screaming her name and waiting to see if she would come. Always though, she would come to their rescue if they needed her to and would swift them away to safety. "Find anything interesting down there, Mura?" the woman called as the mage would come back up to the surface.

    When Mura answered her, stating that none of the chests had anything in them, she frowned significantly at him. Despite having hit a jackpot, as some would call it, it was nothing more than hot air locked away in the containers. She sighed and climbed back onto to Ancalagon's back with the Merchant wrapping his arms around her waist again. "You're awfully handsy with me, dude," the mage stated, shifting to move his hands off of her waist and away from her. Her gaze shifted to Mura again, noticing how the mage seemed to be acting just a tad bit off from his usual demeanor. "Hey, Mura, is everything all right? Or is something the matter?" Her gaze never left the younger male as she spoke. She was a bit nervous for him, but perhaps she was just imagining things when looking at his paled skin.

    @Mura Kensho , 440 words , ...
    credit to nat of adoxography.


    Last edited by Kanix Laspor on 28th June 2016, 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : Saint of Fortitude
    Posts : 1259
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 20
    Experience : 769,482

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)
    Third Magic: Second Origin

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 10th June 2016, 8:43 am

    It appeared that Kanix was quite concerned about Mura’s present look, given by his pale skin and slightly sick expression. He had his thoughts that those scorpions didn’t only have a good nap on his leg, but they might’ve gotten their large stings into his skin. That thought was quite scary as he had no idea of these scorpions’ level of danger, not to mention how long it would take for their poison to fade away. All he could do now was relying on his immune system and, hopefully, get a little better by time. “Ehm, master,” Kyuken suddenly spoke to him in a vice of worriedness, “Your condition is worrying me a lot… maybe you should rest a little?” The young shaman fixed his eyes on the spirit, expressing a bit of disbelief. “I’m pretty sure that I can handle it, Kyuken. Who knows, those spindles might just be very, very harmless… at least I don’t think that they’re deadly or anything, hehe,” he answered, while suddenly letting out a large yawn, totally surprising himself as he didn’t feel sleepy at all.

    Although that he was utterly distracted by the change in the surroundings, his eyes could still skim the sudden track of… red? For some reason, a long, red line was visible on the surface of golden sand; it appeared as random dots, creating a trail that lead into the depth of a nearby valley. "Huh..?" The spirit mage would rub his eyes a little, confused about what he was watching. “Hey, guys… can you see that red track too?” Mura curiously asked his companions, not feeling honest with himself at the moment. With poison in his body and blurred eyes, he felt that it would most likely be some kind of hallucination. However, his vision was confirmed by Kyuken, who replied: “Huh… I can see it too, master.” The spirit would launch itself towards the place, suddenly disappearing into the thick sandstorm that was present. After a while, the spirit returned to Mura, saying: “Yup, it’s true… worse than you think, it’s actually blood.” The news would shock him, causing his spine to tremble a little. "Wait, how do you know that it's blood?" Muar surprisingly asked Kyuken, who felt a little insulted by such doubt from his master. "Hey, I know what blood looks like. It's not the first time that I've seen it..." he replied, leaving Mura with no other option than to believe in him. “Um… should we… check it out?” Mura slowly asked the others, “Perhaps… it could be your colleagues, mister. That would mean that your treasure is there too…” What he and Kyuken didn't spot, though, was that under the golden and red-coloured sand was something moving... something slim and even more poisonous than the scorpions from earlier...


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] YIxOFuK
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] XFg58FbA_o
    Other Siggies:

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Mura_sig_by_zeminazis-d9bd6hs
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] ZUKLAS1
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Dq6H5ZH
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Someth10

    Themes:
    Main Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

    Posts : 22643
    Mentor : Admin

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by NPC on 10th June 2016, 8:43 am

    The member 'Mura Kensho' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Normal Dice' :
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Die_04_42161_sm
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Guest on 10th June 2016, 6:03 pm



    Holy fire burns again
    the magic circle is all around it, burning like the innocence of love

    Kanix didn't let her eyes drift away from the Fairy Tail mage, certain that something was up with him as of current. He didn't answer her though and instead had focused upon what his spirit friend was saying to him, which angered her slightly. She was the first one to ask, it was customary for the man to have answered her first and foremost, but she wouldn't let that get to her. With Kyuken asking all of the questions that she had already asked and stating that Mura needed a little rest, she looked away. Perhaps she was letting it get to her a little bit too much, but that was just how she was; she cared a little too much. Letting out a sigh, Kanix turned her attention back to what was dead ahead of them: absolutely nothing, but more sand. It was getting tiresome, but they had to find this caravan if they wanted to get out of this desert well and alive.

    Hearing Mura complain about something being in the sand, Kanix glanced downward and looked for what was being looked at. Along the desert sand was a trail of blood, to which Kyuken had confirmed it was, in fact, the blood of something. She pursed her lips and thought it over, but figred if they didn't go down there, they would never know the truth. Pressing her heels into Ancalagon's sides, the blind mage shifted his course of direction to the desert plains below. "It's best that we check it out, even if it might not end up being what we think it's going to be," the mage stated. With that being said, she'd dip downward and land on the ground, sliding off of her pet and stepping on the desert sand. Kneeling down, the shamaness would press her finger to the redness, only to feel it moving beneath her and.

    "Um. . . guys, I think there's something moving underneath the sand and I advise that you stay up high!" she called to them.

    @Mura Kensho , 340 words , notes
    credit to nat of adoxography.
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : Saint of Fortitude
    Posts : 1259
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 20
    Experience : 769,482

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)
    Third Magic: Second Origin

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 11th June 2016, 2:00 am

    It appeared that Kanix was as curious about the red track at the surface as Mura, judging by the sudden shift of the thunderbird’s route towards the sand. In a mere second, they were once again surrounded by flying sand and the sound of grains striking your ears and face; despite having safety goggles on, his vision was still decreased by the sandstorm that raged upon them all. “Pft..!” he spitted out some sand that had gotten into his mouth by the second that he attempted to say something, “… Hey, I think that I can see something laying down there.” He focused his eyes on a brown block that presented itself in the middle of the cloud of sand. “Hey, is that… wait, it’s another chest!” he spoke up in eager, suddenly swaying to both sides. Kyuken spotted the sudden blank appearance and slowly asked: “Ehm, master. You should really rest a little; it’ll be too dangerous to dash around like that.” It was a bitter fact for Mura, but perhaps Kyuken was right.

    Kanix advised them to stay up high as she felt something underneath the sand; something moving. It snapped Mura’s sense of danger in an instant, prompting him to keep an eye at the surroundings. He could see it as well; the sudden movement of sand grains that travelled around Kanix, which worried him a lot. “What the… hey, Kanix, be careful,” he warned his guild mate, who was in the middle of checking the red trail. His eyes would move back to the brown block that he could see a few meters away from him; although, not wanting to go against Kanix’ order of staying up high, he commanded Kyuken to check it out. The small spirit would soar over to the block, only to find out that it was a small part of a giant ruin; ancient bricks and edged arcades were present, as well as a small staircase down to a secret layer. The spirit would quickly rush back to Mura and tell him about it. “Oh, really?!” Mura replied in surprise, moving his head towards the client, “Hey, I think that we found your treasures…” Although, something interrupted his good news; a shadow that levitated behind the client, having a giant, beastly form. Its eyes shined through the layers of sand and were targeting the client before itself. Mere instincts caused Mura to charge against it with Harusame, wildly kicking it away from the client. “Hey, watch out!” he warned him, focusing his eyes on the being, which body was still a little too covered by the sandstorm, “Kanix, I think that we found his treasures… and something else.” Whilst saying that, the beast would raise up on its back legs and focus its deep-red eyes on the spirit mage before it, attempting to strike back…


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] YIxOFuK
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] XFg58FbA_o
    Other Siggies:

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Mura_sig_by_zeminazis-d9bd6hs
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] ZUKLAS1
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Dq6H5ZH
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Someth10

    Themes:
    Main Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Guest on 12th June 2016, 8:41 pm



    Holy fire burns again
    the magic circle is all around it, burning like the innocence of love

    Kanix laughed aloud as she heard Mura spitting out some of the sand that was whipping around and against them. Admittedly, she was used to having this feeling on her body, so the sand didn't bother her as much as it bothered him. "Mura, please stay back; you're not feeling well, I can tell, and I don't want anything to happen to you down here!" she ordered. However, she had a feeling that Mura wasn't going to listen to what she wanted him to do and check out the chest anyway. As dangerous as it was down here, a chest was not something that he needed to worry about right at this instant. They could look at it later when whatever it was that was beneath the sand had gone away and they were safer. Not to mention that the poison in his blood had faded away and allowed for a better Mura on the job.

    It turned out that the treasure chest Mura thought the object had been turned out to be part of a ruins beneath the sand. Yet, she wouldn't have been able to look at the ruins even if she tried, for the moment she made a move toward it, a beast rose from the sand. Kanix let out a scream as she was taken to the air with the beast, sliding down the falling grains of sand and landing back on the ground with a thud. Angrily, the woman stood to her feet and raised a hand, calling forth a spirit of water and whipping the stream at the beast. This voided its attack toward the client and Mura, forcing it to wheel around and face the Ace of Fairy Tail. "That's right bastard, you look at me!" she shouted at it, raising her hand to whip it at the beast again. The water whip smacked into its side again, pushing it backward before it came rushing toward Kanix again.

    @Mura Kensho , 325 words , notes
    credit to nat of adoxography.
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : Saint of Fortitude
    Posts : 1259
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 20
    Experience : 769,482

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)
    Third Magic: Second Origin

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 13th June 2016, 2:02 am

    It appeared that the beast, with its appearance of a mix-up of a lion, goat and lizard, was having its attack towards them cancelled by Kanix and her water whip. “Nice job, Kanix!” he cheered her, while moving in front of the client. He was quite scared, judging by his tightening grab on Ancalagon, but Mura wanted to assure him that they would keep him safe, as they promised from the very beginning. “The ruin over there might be our objective… but we got to get rid of this monster, first,” he told the client and Kyuken, who switched form into a floating torso of his ancient appearance. “The lady is in trouble, master,” Kyuken warned Mura with sparkling eyes, “We must join the battle!” “Right!” Mura agreed with a quick nod, then charged down to Kanix and the beast that circulated around her at the moment…

    “Okay, Kyuken,” Mura was about to command his spirit companion’s move, “I need you to bind with Harusame. Now..!” The spirit nodded in response and let himself be fused into Mura’s sword, causing a light to erupt from the steel of its blade. Soon, it would form an auric cloak that surrounded the entire sword, having boosted its power by an unknown amount. “It’s... showtime,” the samurai boy spoke up slowly, a little blank the moment after. When he pulled himself together again, he suddenly caught the beast’s attention. With a smooth speed, the boy began to spin with the sword held out, slowly forming a minor hurricane in the middle of the desert; sand began swaying around him and the approaching, sphinx-looking being. Its feet were levitated by time as it could feel the smooth, rapid slashes from the sharp wind that Mura created. "Kyuken-Style..!" he instinctively spoke up, "Stream..!" In a moment, the beast was launched upwards into the air, while grains of sand had got themselves stuck in Mura’s boots. “Argh, this sand is so annoying…” he spoke up in irritation, while shaking his feet a little. Although, it would take more than just a launch to finish the monster, which was now aiming its entire body at Mura. The being landed on him with this wrestling-similar move, while its 20 feet tall body collided with the sandy platform, causing a minor earthquake to shake it all up at once.

    Slowly pushing itself up, it thought that Mura was done for; having such a massive body landing on you would be fatal, honestly. However, to its surprise, Mura was gone; the very contour and figure of the spirit mage, as well as his sword, had disappeared under the beast’s stomach. Perhaps he was buried under the sand? Well, that theory was soon to be denied as a figure slowly made itself apparent on top of the beast; like a ghost revealing itself, Mura returned to the picture. He wasted no time and forced his blade right into the monster’s neck, pushing it down to the heated surface. He breathed heavily, indicating the strain that he felt by turning himself into a spirit right before the impact, plus the fact that some of the poison was still present within his veins…


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] YIxOFuK
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] XFg58FbA_o
    Other Siggies:

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Mura_sig_by_zeminazis-d9bd6hs
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] ZUKLAS1
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Dq6H5ZH
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Someth10

    Themes:
    Main Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Guest on 20th June 2016, 6:07 am



    Holy fire burns again
    the magic circle is all around it, burning like the innocence of love

    She was far from a damsel-in-distress and if that's how Kyuken wanted to label her, then the Ace would quickly show her prowess. The appraisal didn't affect her much, though she did smirk at the idea of doing a better job compared to Mura and Kyuken. To each their own, but the younger male and his spirit friend didn't help as much in her opinion as she had thought they would. Pulling the water-made whip back, the woman watched as it dissipated into nothing, turned on her heel, and quickly grabbed her staff from the hook on Ancalagon's saddle. Kanix shook her staff out in front of her, the feathers on its skull dancing with the motion of the man-made wind. They appeared to catch a light glow, a brighter white aura enveloping around the already pure, snow-white feathers. Each one began to seemingly pulsate and each pulsation flew outward until it was large enough that three 1.5-meter-long, crescent-shaped, light blades appeared.

    Taking a step back, the shamaness bent her knees and drew up her hands into a roundhouse guard stance. This was quickly followed by a shift in posture, left leg raised, and she thrust her foot outward, sending one blade flying. Kanix swiftly fell back into the guard stance, shifted from her left to right leg, and repeated the same roundhouse kick on the next blade. A simple thrust forward of the heel of her palm sent the last of the blades flying straight for the chimera in front of her. As each blade flew toward the opponent, they would hit one by one, forcing the chimera backward and away from them. It cried out in pain as the first of the blades struck it in the side, the force knocking it backward a few meters. Before it could react, the second of the blades struck it in the side of the head, dazing the creature momentarily.

    Kanix laughed aloud and dropped low into the guard stance against, except she did not make any move other than to shift her hands in front of her. Fingertips pressed together, she spread her fingers away from each other until a small opening was made between her forefingers and middle fingers. She would suck in a deep breath once her fingers were correctly positioned, until her cheeks puffed with some sort of element. Redirecting the sucked in atoms, the shamaness released a blaze of fire from between her forefingers toward the chimera. The chimera, on the other hand, angered by the blades attacking it, rushed the shamaness, only to be quickly stopped by Mura and the blaze of fire. Its eyes had grown wide with mild fear and it took a step back of its own accord, only to be struck by the remaining blade. Staggering on its paws, the beast shook its head and snarled at the trio of mages, eyes grazing over them in confusion.

    In that moment, the sandstorm would seemingly pick up in speed with the motion of Mura's sword as he spun it around. Soon, a large hurricane was present in the vicinity, though not large enough that it would affect the entire land mass. The chimera was quickly lifted off its feet by the strong winds of the hurricane and sent flying into the air. Amazement baffled the young woman as she watched the chimera quickly thrown aside by one of Mura's spells. Just as she had though the chimera was done for, the beast came back around and launched itself at her partner. She wanted to intercept, but the speed at which the creature was running was far too fast and resulted in Mura being crushed. "Mura!" the Ace shouted out, growing wide-eyed as she noticed the young male buried beneath the creature, only to disappear.

    His magical presence was still there, so he hadn't died and that was a massive relief to the woman, as she didn't want to have to bring him back to life. It would put too much of a toll on her to do such a thing, but if he had died, she would have quickly brought him back. However, the next thing she knew, a shape reformed over the chimera's bodice, blade pointing downward. Like that, Mura had materialized from the netherworld and drove his sword through the back of the chimera's neck. Everything around them went silent as the beast claimed its last breath and collapsed upon the earth. Kanix breathed out a sigh of relief and dropped the guarded stance that she was still in after the blaze of fire. "This should be the location of the caravan, but other than that, I don't see any signs of a transportation cart here," she stated.

    "It appears that the caravan was buried under the sand already, but I recognize this place as where we were attacked," the merchant spoke up. He was still mildly shaky, but he had managed to climb down off of Ancalagon and make his way over to the two mages. "I know it's not the best place to be right now, but if you can find any lost treasure around here or bits of it from my caravan, I'll let you have those. In fact, I can even appraise any of the items that you've found on the travel as compensation for coming out here."

    Kanix turned a little to look at the merchant, as this had been the most that the man had ever spoken during their time together. "I. . . we appreciate the offer, sir," the shamaness answered him, bowing slightly in return to the man's graciousness.

    @Mura Kensho , 937 words , counts as three posts
    credit to nat of adoxography.
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : Saint of Fortitude
    Posts : 1259
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 20
    Experience : 769,482

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)
    Third Magic: Second Origin

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 20th June 2016, 9:37 am

    Slowly, the effects of this irritating poison would fade away. The veins were purified once again by time, giving new life to the spirit boy. “Phew, I feel much fresher now,” he commented, slowly rolling his arms around to adjust them a little, “Hey Kyuken, that was a close call back there. Who knows what kind of broth that guy would’ve smashed me to if I didn’t use it…” He slowly sat down on his feet in a cross-legged position, levitating from the ground and heading towards Kanix with a smile on his face. “Nice job, I say. Hehe, that was actually kind of exciting,” he spoke to her, while hovering around. The spirit appeared beside him as the bluish ball again, replying: “Bah… I’ve seen more from where that came from.” A little cocky, honestly, but he was 600 years old, so he might’ve been completely right.

    He began listening to the merchant’s words as he guaranteed them the lost pieces from his caravan; apparently, he’d been through enough and wanted to reward them properly. When he saw Kanix’ grateful response, he couldn’t but laugh a little. “I guess he’s not that annoying as all, right Kyuken?” he whispered to his spirit companion, well-aware of her previous thoughts of him. It wasn’t exactly impossible to notice for a guy like him, who mostly listens to people around him in some cases. However, now all what they could find of the caravan would be theirs; and the first thing that cought his interest again was the chest from earlier. “Awesome! Let’s go find as much as possible, Kyuken!” he commented, before moving his gaze towards the chest that he was approaching. With a quick movement, he opened it up with his hand, only to find quite a lot of jewels in there. “Yes..! At least there’s something inside of this…” he slowly spoke up, doing the same procedure as last time; touching the chest and transforming its metallic and wood nature into pure water nature, then sending it into his bottle for preservation.

    He would continue searching across the sand, scanning it with his eyes. “Hm… how should we remove all this sand… oh,” he spoke up. Perhaps he should turn it all into water; although, that would delete the chance of them standing on anything. “Hmpf…” he growled, really eager to find some more, filled chests, "Maybe they're right down here…" Suddenly, without any other ways, he buried down the sand platform with his swords, Harusame and Futsunomitama, slowly lowering himself from their view, until only his head was above the surface. "Hm... I think that I can feel something down here," he said, slowly touching something solid... and moving.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] YIxOFuK
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] XFg58FbA_o
    Other Siggies:

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Mura_sig_by_zeminazis-d9bd6hs
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] ZUKLAS1
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Dq6H5ZH
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Someth10

    Themes:
    Main Theme:

    Samurai Theme:
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Guest on 28th June 2016, 7:49 am



    Holy fire burns again
    the magic circle is all around it, burning like the innocence of love

    "Unfortunately, it seems that your caravan is no longer around here," Kanix spoke up after having thanked the man. "Either the sandstorms have swept it up, or the caravan is not in this area like you believed it to be. However, because this was the destination that you wanted to bring us to, we have completed our mission with you. We will escort you back to the desert village, but we will go no farther in finding where your caravan has gone to. I am sincerely sorry about the loss of your men, and I do hope that you have learned not to trek this path again. It'd be unfortunate if you went through here again, only to have the same occurrence as you did this time around." With that being said, Kanix turned toward Mura, who happened to bury himself into the sand to find things.

    "That's understandable, ma'am; I did not come all of this way in hopes of finding my men alive and well," the merchant answered. "In all honesty, I had a gut feeling that my men would have been dead anyway, regardless of what I believed. The desert is far too grueling out here, that I don't expect anyone to be able to survive the viciousness of the sand and inhabitants. I do appreciate that you took the time of day to come out here with me and find any of my collectibles and possibly some of my men." The merchant gave a slight bow to the shorter woman, then began to walk back toward Ancalagon with more confidence.

    "Mura, come along, we have to get back to the village and make sure that he doesn't get hurt on the way back," Kanix called to the shaman. "Also, stop acting like a goddamn ostrich because you aren't going to be finding anything looking that way."

    With that being said, the woman turned away from her job partner and headed back over to her Thunderbird. She grabbed hold of the feathers on the back of his neck and pulled herself up and over, settling down on his back. Kanix extended a hand and helped the merchant up onto the saddle's back end, waiting for Mura to come over. Once all three and the cargo were prepared, she dug her heels into the sides of the majestic bird and set off. "If there's one thing I don't understand it's that I'm curious to know why people go headstrong into danger," Kanix stated to herself aloud. The beat of Ancalagon's wings roared over the sandstorm, coursing the bird and his cargo through the air and back to the village. Now that they were done with having to deal with all of the scorpions and snakes, and spiders and basilisks, they could go home.

    @Mura Kensho , 465 words , notes
    credit to nat of adoxography.
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : Saint of Fortitude
    Posts : 1259
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 20
    Experience : 769,482

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)
    Third Magic: Second Origin

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Empty Re: Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix]

    Post by Mura Kensho on 28th June 2016, 8:09 am

    Unfortunately, nothing seemed to be under the sand; not a single chest was nearby the eager shaman. "Hmpf... I guess that we've been excited for granted, Kyuken," he disappointingly announced to his companion, "... I can't sense any other men around here, either." Despite the place looking fairly like the client's objective, no tracks of life nor spirits were around here, except for the previous beast's wandering soul. It was quite saddening; unfortunately, they couldn't do much more than this. He could also hear Kanix tell the client about the situation and that they might've come to an end in this mission.

    The client sounded fairly understanding and accepting with the outcome; despite having gone through such troubles, he appeared to keep his head high and as optimistic as possible. "... I feel sad for him," Mura spoke to himself and Kyuken, "I hope that he won't go through this again." "Hmpf, it's the life of a treasure hunter to experience these things," Kyuken replied with a voice of salutation, "He'll be fine soon enough." It was quite surprising for Mura to hear that from Kyuken in the beginning; although, judging by his own past, it was quite obvious that Kyuken had dealt with lots and lots of incidents in his previous era.

    "Alright, alright, I'm on my way," he replied to Kanix' utterly provoking call for him; like if he looked the least like an ostrich with all that equipment on him. He pushed himself off the sand and walked towards the waiting guild mate and her thunderbird, but got quickly grabbed on the shoulder by a complete stranger. Surprised, he turned around to spot the males behind him. They all looked at the client on Ancalagon before him, and turned their gaze to Mura, whispering something to him. After hearing it, he let out a sigh of relief and smiled, watching over at the client again. "... Yeah, he'll be just fine," Mura suddenly spoke up, surprising Kyuken as he seemed disagreeing just before the interruption...


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] YIxOFuK
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] XFg58FbA_o
    Other Siggies:

    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Mura_sig_by_zeminazis-d9bd6hs
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] ZUKLAS1
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Dq6H5ZH
    Breasts (Beasts) Under The Sand [Job: Mura & Kanix] Someth10

    Themes:
    Main Theme:

    Samurai Theme:

      Similar topics

      -
      » Hey

      Current date/time is 14th October 2019, 8:47 pm