Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Your Fucking Sunny Day [Job/Miyuki]

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Your Fucking Sunny Day [Job/Miyuki] Empty Your Fucking Sunny Day [Job/Miyuki]

Post by Fair 23rd April 2016, 9:36 pm

Job Info:

Sweat trickled down her temples as Lynn finished her last push up. She let herself fall, turning so her back was touching the floor, chest heaving up and down. It was arduous, her workout. Lynn would get up so early in the morning, around five and begin working out on her own with her own routine. She was giving herself a bit too much pressure, but she had yet to achieve her goals and until then, she was determined to do anything and everything to get there.

Her mornings were getting boring without the usual job run. If she wasn’t sleeping her ass off, Lynn was often going on job requests, but these past few days she had been lazing around after training. Her eyes had been shut the whole time, thus the reason she didn’t see the request paper that floated in the air and landed on her sweaty face. Immediately she would sit up bolt upright, grabbing the paper - almost tearing it up, until she realised it was a job request. Was the heavens reading her mind? Apparently, the job was to be done in the Spooky Forest. Lynn rolled her eyes and smacked the paper to the floor. Not there again. It seemed she was fated to do jobs in the Spooky Forest or something. It was always in that stupid forest!

Struggling to her feet, the parched Saber grabbed and drained her water bottle. If it wasn’t for this job request she was going to do a few more push ups and jog around Ace of Spades. She wondered who had sent it. It said that she was supposed to do it with a lower ranked mage from Blue Pegasus. Scratching the back of her head and yawning, Lynn returned to her chamber to freshen up for the job. She would arrive in the Spooky Forest about two hours later.

1/10 ; 314/150

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Arctic wind.
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Your Fucking Sunny Day [Job/Miyuki] Empty Re: Your Fucking Sunny Day [Job/Miyuki]

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 23rd April 2016, 10:09 pm

The young Ice mage walked through the spooky forest searching for te sabertooth girl he was doing this c ranked mission with. He was hoping he could cast his first spell today. He hoped they would get along because they were in a different guild. He walked along the forest,the trees twisted and deformed like something out of the wizard of oz.The floor of the forest was dark,patches of fading sunlight shined down apon it.He actually liked this seen it made him alert,it made him feel like he was ready for the worst. He looked up and seen a giant lion with wings now he really thought he was in some fantasy movie...What the hell? He looked closer and standing beside it was the ice mage he had to do this job with. ''Lynn right?'' He smiled holding out a hand. ''I guess you'll be my first job partner.'' '

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I need power to get revenge. As long as it's within my reach, I don't care if it's from a demon or a devil.

Who am I? Good question. Shouldn't my looks give it away? I'm just your average vampire.

Your Fucking Sunny Day [Job/Miyuki] Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1875753   Your Fucking Sunny Day [Job/Miyuki] Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1984160

Fubuki the Elegant(Companion) ~ Magic.
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Your Fucking Sunny Day [Job/Miyuki] Empty Re: Your Fucking Sunny Day [Job/Miyuki]

Post by Fair 24th April 2016, 4:54 am

Lynn had opted to travel to the forest by her favorite form of transport - riding on the back on Zlatan the winged lion. It wasn’t a long journey, so she didn’t bring anything to fill up her energy or Zlatan’s once they reached there. Naturally, the ice dragon slayer would have to explain to Zlatan, the details of their current job while they flew to the Spooky Forest. He didn’t much like the idea of it. In fact, he didn’t like the idea of going to the Spooky Forest at all, since it was all sorts of creepy and mysterious. But Lynn, on the other hand, didn’t mind. There was a rookie from Blue Pegasus waiting and this was probably their first job. According to her experience however, it was different. Lynn did all her beginning missions alone. She wanted the experience as fast as she could and so she decided to take on them solo.

Arriving above the forest, Zlatan searched for a decent landing spot, and found one pretty quickly as they were floating right above a clearing. Lynn hopped off the beast, rubbing his mane as he folded his wings. “So we’ll be doing this as usual, you in the sky and me--

Lynn right?

Both the Saber and the lion immediately turned, ready to pounce on whoever was bold enough to startle them until they realised...

I guess you'll be my first job partner.

Lynn lowered her fists and Zlatan relaxed. “Oh, you must be the mage from Blue Pegasus,” the ice sorceress said, giving a look to Zlatan who knew what to do. Brilliant white wings spread out as the lion lifted into the air, flying above to take his position in the sky. “I’m from Sabertooth. What’s your name by the way?

2/10 ; 298/150

Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 24th April 2016, 6:27 am

He had seen the girl turn and face him. He decided that she wasn't going to shake his hand.Whatever he thought to himself.He sighed gently.Miyuki smiled gently examining the ice mage he thought she looked really provocative.Yes,I'm from blue pegasus!Also,my name is Miyuki...Silence of the deep snow.
    Miyuki looked up at the now flying lion.He still wondered what the hell it was.He looked ahead of him looking through the deep,dark,twisted forest. This should be fun!
    He said to the provocative ice mage. The ice mage looked as though she had no magic though. It made him wonder how many mages didn't. You don't have magic do you? He asked this in a respectful manner.He giggled internally at this,he liked to say that he was a cherry hearted person.But sometimes that wasn't the full truth. The ice mage sighed gently putting a hanf on his head and smiling in embarrassment at the quewtion he had asked the ice mage.

I need power to get revenge. As long as it's within my reach, I don't care if it's from a demon or a devil.

Who am I? Good question. Shouldn't my looks give it away? I'm just your average vampire.

Your Fucking Sunny Day [Job/Miyuki] Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1875753   Your Fucking Sunny Day [Job/Miyuki] Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1984160

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fair 24th April 2016, 12:44 pm

Sadly, Lynn only noticed her job partner had been holding out his hand the whole time, making her flush with embarrassment for being so rude. She didn’t know how to apologize about it so she remained silent, listening to what he had to say. Miyuki was his name, and despite how feminine it felt, it suited his looks. Miyuki also went ahead and told her the meaning of his name, which was apparently ‘silence of the deep snow.’ “That’s a beautiful name,” she told him. Then again, he must be pleased as he was a Blue Pegasus mage and most of the wizards there took beauty and skincare a bit too seriously, in Lynn’s biased opinion. “Yes it should be very fun,” the Ice Dragon Slayer agreed, nodding her head a bit and folding her arms as it seemed they were going to be chatting a bit before actually doing what they were here to do.

You don't have magic do you?

Blinking with a confused expression, Lynn replied saying, “I’m sorry, what? I do have magic and it’s Ice Dragon Slayer magic. Why do you think otherwise? Also, what is your magic?” That was definitely one of the oddest questions to come up with, especially from a rookie. Or maybe because he was a rookie, he asked that. Maybe he just started studying other mages or something. Interesting. Unfolding her arms, the Sabertooth wizard cocked her head in Miyuki’s direction, a question in mind to ask. “So you must have the personal diary and the recording lacrima? Let me hear it,” she demanded, watching Miyuki’s hands as she expected her to bring out the given materials. This was the important part. She had to know what had happened and why they were given these.

3/10 ; 295/150

Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 24th April 2016, 12:57 pm

He looked at the ice dragon slayer in awe.He was kindly mad that she was an ice dragon slayer,but they would make the perfect team considering that he could summon a blizzard with his magic. He coyld give her endless power..He listened to her comment his name,making him turn his head and blush. Thank you..His name was femine so he was suprised he got a compliment. He listened to the dragon slayer ask abouth the lacriment and diary. The diary spoke of a man or woman collapsing and about a priest.I didn't read it all,did you?He blushed in embarrassment he didn't read the diary simply because he was excited about doing his first job. He really wanted to kill something..He almost craved it.He was scared he would get addicted to it.He could not though,for he was in a legal guild. A guild that is about being a hero and a faithful one.

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fair 28th April 2016, 2:39 am

The diary spoke of a man or woman collapsing and about a priest.I didn't read it all,did you?

Lynn blinked before looking up to meet his eyes. It seemed he didn’t have the diary or the lacrima with him at the moment, which meant that she wasn’t going to have a clue about the entire request. “So...you do know what we’re supposed to do though, right?” she wanted to know, doubt spilling through her words. If Miyuki didn’t, this was a disaster. Either way, Lynn decided to take the lead, having a clue since she had taken a lot of jobs before. “Alright now follow me,” she told him. The ice wizard then began walking deeper into the forest, taking cautious steps, eyes flitting from one corner to the other as she made sure there was nothing dangerous along their path as they went.

So what about your magic?

4/10 ; 152/150

Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 28th April 2016, 6:29 am

He sighed at the girl then said. "What are you? Some kind of child?"  He then sighed gently at her acting cautiously. "Why are you so paranoid? Don't tell me you're afraid of a little monster." He laughed at it gently. He then heard he ask about his magic..."I'm an ice mage....My attacks can affect a large area...And slow enemies down a lot...Plus I'm very fast...I get that from the monkey king.."He started to walk ahead of her,swinging his blade gently in his hands. He let his hands run across the flat surface of the smooth,cold metal... He was ready for a monster. He's fought them before....The weak ones are pathetic....He leaned up against a small birch tree,waiting for his companion to catch up. He was ahead of her already,by a few meters. As she caught up he sighed. "Slowpoke...." He laughed gently and looked up....In front of him was a monster. He smirked. It was about time....

Last edited by Miyuki( みゆき) on 28th April 2016, 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 28th April 2016, 6:29 am

The member 'Miyuki( みゆき)' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Your Fucking Sunny Day [Job/Miyuki] Boss
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fair 29th April 2016, 12:03 pm

What are you? Some kind of child?

Lynn blinked. If the person talking to her wasn’t a total noob at everything mage-related, she would have gone ahead and wrecked him instead of the enemy they were about to face. “I am not a child, which you should know if you have eyes and a brain,” she responded. Anger boiled underneath the thin sheet of tolerance she had mustered up in order to keep herself from doing what shouldn’t be done. She continued walking, letting the boy pass by her as he decided to walk in front of her. She scoffed at what he had to say next. “I’m not afraid, Miyuki. I’m not afraid of anything,” Lynn stated, putting emphasis on the word ‘anything’. It was true. She was one of the most fierce and fearless women out there.

A noise like someone was approaching entered Lynn’s ears, causing her to immediately look around, alerting Zlatan as well. Another of negative comments on her speed slipped through her job partner’s lips, which made her hands rise in anger as though she wanted to strangle this person, but she strained. Not now. Maybe after she defeated the enemies, but not now.

Who’s there? Show yourself!” Lynn demanded. Obviously the enemy wasn’t going to show themselves unless they wanted to, but she needed them to know that she knew they were there. A shadowy figure appeared before them, which Miyuki seemed to be very pleased about. Lynn took a step back just to distance herself from it as she took in its shady appearance.

5/10 ; 262/150

Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 6th May 2016, 9:06 am

He sighed in fear realizing what kind of monster this was....He said to Lynn "Do you think we can beat it?" He was honestly afraid. He had never fought a big monster like this one. He took a few steps back precariously. "I'm a little scared...." He admitted his fear. Most people didn't have enough sense to step back.Some didn't even have fear. He hoped that Lynn wasn't like this. But the way he had seen her walk said otherwise,which made him let a sigh of relief out once he remembered this. He might have to transform into an animal to hurt this beast though. So he did...He transformed into a bear.He cast his Artic's fury spell. Which would last for a while. (D rank damage this post.) He may not be able to help Lynn much. But he could slow down the beast big time. (20 percent slowed.30 percent when another spell that afflicts unrelenting cold is used see magic for details) He let himself climb up a tree using his bear claws to get as much height as possible. He waited in a large branch.Staring at the large beast. He couldn't beat it himself. He was glad he had a strong job partner to do this job with.If he had done this job by himself he could have been injured badly....Or even killed.He believed in Lynn even though he barely knew her. Two ice mages....They could do this.They could do it easily...Very easily. Or so he hoped

6/10~80%mp

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fair 7th May 2016, 6:13 pm

The shady figure wasn’t going to talk (obviously), so Lynn decided not to question it further. She didn’t want to waste time and let it have any idea of what she had planned in her head. Lynn had already informed Zlatan of this shady figure through telepathic communication and he was already headed their way. “Terrible choice of outfits, this guy,” Lynn said to Miyuki, referring to the shadowy man. She chuckled a bit. The thing didn’t seem to hear it, and so continued to stand idly as if it was just a shadow, waiting for the movement of its owner. Before Lynn devised a plan on how to take this thing down, Miyuki took the initiative and turned himself into a bear. This made Lynn blink, but she didn’t take too long being amazed. Zlatan was here and since Miyuki was the rookie here, she would allow him to attack their enemy and once he needed help, she would be there to assist him.

Show me what you’ve got, boy. Don’t worry I’ve got your back,” Lynn told him from afar. In all honesty, this was an easy job.

6/10 ; 190/150

Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 9th May 2016, 5:37 am

He heard the woman tell him to come down and show his skill. So he did just that,he jumped down from the tree. His cloak landing in a pool on the ground. He watched the shadowy figure. "First,I'll start charging an ice blade." The ice blade spell he reffered to was one of his more powerful spells but it took some time to charge.(1 post) He sighed. "If you want to you can attack it while I'm charging. I can cast spells and they'll do more damage since I'm in animal form" (50% boost to attack and speed while in animal form) He stood behind of Lynn at the time,he watched her pet glide towards them from the sky. He almost forgot about this animal. This animal was a beast. A lion and an eagle? He thought it was pretty badass. "I love your pet,Lynn" He smiled gently at her,he then returned his gaze to the monster. "This monster looks stupid,honestly.A shadow? Much scared. Much hurt. So wow."

70 percent mp. Post count: 8/10.
    (How do you get your text like that Lynn?)

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fair 12th May 2016, 2:32 pm

Lynn didn’t exactly know when Miyuki got on a tree, but he got down soon after, saying that he would charge an ice blade at their enemy, then later notified her that she could attack it while he was ‘charging’, which seemed like it would take time. The ice dragon slayer frowned slightly, knowing that the enemy would literally disappear if she attacked. By the time Miyuki had his stuff ready, there would be no enemy to use it against, but since she didn’t want to look like a slacker, she decided to do something. If the figure wasn’t corporeal, like she expected it to be, it would take damage like a human would, but if not, then it would show some funny results. “Very well, then,” she told Miyuki. “Be ready. The next move is yours,” she added before ordering Zlatan to give a light roar at the enemy. This would only slow him down, making it easier for Miyuki to pull off his icy trick. The roar came out much softer than usual, but with full effects of what would usually happen once hearing Zlatan’s mighty roar.

7/10 ; 189/150

Guide:

OOC: The text is actually put in a template I made myself.

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fair 1st June 2016, 2:41 am

Apparently Miyuki didn’t have much fight in him as the shadow thrashed at him and he fell to the ground like a lump of meat. Lynn rolled her eyes, groaning. “Are you fucking kidding me?!” Zlatan then let out another furious roar, making the shadow cringe a bit but it came for Lynn now that her partner was out. “Let’s finish this quickly I don’t have all the time in the world for weaklings,” she mumbled, Zlatan growling as their enemy approached them. Standing as though there was nothing out of the ordinary going on, Lynn waited for the figure to near them. As soon as it was half a meter away, the creature let out its tentacles on her, giving her a hard time to dodge them. Thanks to Zlatan’s roar effect, his attacks weren’t as fast as they would have been without the debuff. Lynn gritted her teeth.

8/10 ; 150/150

OOC:

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fair 1st June 2016, 2:53 am

As she dodged and lunged at the creature, she realised it wasn’t going to work this way. She would have to distract it so that she can use something else to break its body apart, like Zlatan’s teeth. Lynn communicated with Zlatan through their telepathic link, which made the winged lion move a bit away from the scene, watching carefully as the shadow and Lynn lunged at each other. Then, Lynn turned and ran towards a tree, towards which the shadow followed of course, and once she reached the tree, she would run up its stem and backflip behind the shadow. As this was happening, Zlatan would charge towards the shadow with his mouth wide open, and once his teeth made contact with the figure, it dissolved into the mist that lifted soon after. With an eyebrow raised to show her confusion, Lynn fixed her hair. Her job was done, she supposed.

9/10 ; 152/150

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fair 1st June 2016, 3:03 am

Now that her job was done, Lynn climbed on top of Zlatan’s back and patted his neck. The lion then stretched his wings and began to rise into the air, flying in the direction that would lead them back to the guildhall. Sometimes Lynn wondered how Zlatan knew exactly where to go. Maybe he had a tiny map in his brain of the entire continent they lived in because they had gone to other countries as well. Zlatan read her confusion and began to explain that he had great memory, just like her and it is possible that he had already created a mini map inside his head to look back at when he was lost or something. “Damn Leon. Teach me to be cool like you,” Lynn laughed. The winged lion blushed, and Lynn knew if he was blushing or not because of the speed at which he was flapping his wings now.

10/10 ; 154/150
    - exit -

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:04 am