Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Of Fangs & Of Lightning | Famine |

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Corenglaw ⌜Alive⌟
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer ⌜1st Gen⌟
    Second Skill: x
    Third Skill:

Of Fangs & Of Lightning | Famine | Empty Of Fangs & Of Lightning | Famine |

Post by Princess Natsu 23rd April 2016, 12:51 am

I WASTED MY TIME 'TIL TIME WASTED ME

396 words for snake woman
    yayayayay!
    Oh, how she truly hated the cold. There had been many terrible climates she had crossed through — countless and possibly life threatening at times, though, Mt. Hakobe was the worst of them all. Lethal side cliffs and punishing winds, it was extremely easy to get lost in this desert of constant white, anybody that approached this land must've been asking for death. Though, that was not what she was here for. As much as death was probably what she would've wanted, that option was unavailable — Natsu was searching for a flithy snake today. A Basilisk Fang.

Numb fingers gripped at the door handle — the one that lead straight into the tucked away fortress of crawling vermin. Not that she really had a right to call them that in the first place. In-fact, she might've actually admitted to titling herself as something much worse, though, there was enough of a grudge to at least dislike one in particular. The sheer image of that woman annoyed Natsu greatly — enough to evoke an actual expression onto her features as she pushed the wooden door open, its loud creak ringing out into the dimly lit area.

There was a fire that rested at the end of the hall, most presumably the guild-hall as tables and chairs were scattered everywhere, though, the place was evidently emptied of life. Or was it? Now that there wasn't a blizzard blocking her sense of smell, the loud bang that came from the closing door startled her slightly as she glanced over her shoulder. A strange silence washed over the area, one that could've been quite calming, yet, was only unnerving to her. After all, Natsu knew that she was not alone. Something... or someone, was watching her. Though as much as she was aware of that fact, it wasn't like she could see where this individual was. The fire settled calmly at the end was but a flicker of light that danced across the room.

Approaching it carefully, Natsu lowered her hood, strands of vermillion slipping past her shoulders as she stood close to the flames that emitted a comforting heat. It was obvious that the supposedly young woman probably was not welcome here, though, she at least needed to regain a sense of feeling in her hands before being approached by any of the snakes in this building.

ALL I ASK OF YOU IS BELIEVE
    PHARAOH LEAP.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Of Fangs & Of Lightning | Famine | 6JfY43L
    Character Magic History
    Main Theme // Child of Corenglaw:
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Of Fangs & Of Lightning | Famine | Empty Re: Of Fangs & Of Lightning | Famine |

Post by Sybil 27th April 2016, 12:43 pm

woot
    bright lights cast DARK SHADOWS
    ...when shown from a single direction 

Like a moth, the  trespassing mage was lured in by the  small fire which rumbled in the dusty hearth. Calling the crypt-like interior unsettling was an understatement. Corners of the room were dark leaving the place all the more eerie. It was to be expected what was loitered in the shadows here...snakes, and the queen of this dusty castle in the snow.

Blackness pulled away as The Shadow mage paced forwards out of the dark as she usually did when revealing herself. One foot slowly ascending from the other, she moved with invisible and patient footfalls, twirling something sharp in her palm. The otherwise black knife’s blade seemed to be dipped red-- and it gleamed as if still damp from her job. "I must be dreaming. Sparky came back and I didn’t have to drag her here against her own will this time.” Famine started, both her cold tone and otherwise confident and smug words conflicting.

Famine pulled her palm back, loosening her grip on  the shadow knife’s hilt. With one fell swoop she  released the freshly bled weapon forward. It whizzed through the air towards the fire where Natsu stood. Lucky for the girl it flew just past her head, sticking into the wall  just above the fireplace. There many news clippings stuck, there bold titles remained there for the purpose of feeding Famine’s and her snakes grudges against Fiore. Her blade had sank into a black and white photograph of The Fairy Master, the bane of her existence. A long article crept down the side of the photo, The capital font of the article grew all the more clear as Famine paced closer to the God Slayer, in fact-- stepping right past her to rip both the page, and her knife from the wall as it disbursed. ‘Faeries defeat the Basilisk in a heroic battle of strength’. Famine knew it wasn’t a battle-- it was a straight beating that left her in the prison for a long time. Disregarding the bulls-eye her knife punched in Heero’s face she tossed the paper in to feed the fire, her azure eyes only narrowed as the embers feed on it, her back turned to the vermilion haired girl.

“You have some guts coming back here to play you know. What do you want?” Famine scoffed, un-threatened by the Hydra’s presence. Famine was the one who’d tossed her in a cell to be tortured, maybe if it was the other way around she would at least feel intimidated.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 29th April 2016, 3:44 pm

436 words for snake woman
    / throws glitter ⭐
    And it was then, through the stillness of darkness, that the shadows surged and rippled at the movement of a figure. The mundane voice erupted a shiver up her spine, though, not a single motion was made as the snake entered the room, her presence, despite the warmth of flames, seemingly causing the area to grow colder. A whisk fluttered by, the touch of metal barely grazing the strands of vermillion as the set of ocean blues peered towards the object and the thin material of paper it had firmly pinned ahold of. For a moment, she looked towards the photo that settled across the long article, brows arched in confusion as to why that face felt so familiar to her. Though, the interest she held in that single article alone, was quickly taken away from the apparently young woman — torn from the wall and tossed into the fire as the flames ate mercilessly at the weak substance. Her attention brought towards the master of Basilisk Fang.

"Don't you remember what you said to me?" she answered nonchalantly, still watching the paper as it quickly turned to ash, "Although those the plans did not end up going your way, I still betrayed my friends... though, it was not without reason." as she spoke the fire crackled into the silence of the large hall, and her memories consumed her of the time she had been tortured. It was painful, and excruciating. Though through the midst of that all, this woman mentioned that if she disowned the bonds she had formed with her friends and joined the guild of snakes — the pain would cease to exist. Which, after agreeing to this statement, she ended up harming the vermin and her friends in the process, and then... simply disappeared. As much as their attention had been diverted onto her, there was no point in being to careless, that they would not attempt to strike the Hydras once more. That point alone had somehow been made loud and clear by a simple child that opened her eyes. Lashes fluttered downward, concealing the blue briefly before she turned towards the woman.

"I've come to make a deal with you." she paused, tugging off the fingerless glove that veiled the marking of the guild she deceived, her hand extended forth, "You don't get someone like me joining you everyday. I could benefit well to your guild — though, not without an understanding... that you'll leave them alone. Infinity Hydra." her tone was laced with faint sincerity, though her expression remained dull as she awaited for Famine to answer her.

PHARAOH LEAP.

Character Magic History
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 1st May 2016, 7:42 pm

woot

“I said a lot of things down there with you. I didn’t really know what it meant to hold my tongue, Huh. Famine hummed, through her tone and gaze were still as cold as ice. Though Famine soon remembered and the statement of interest here--The Guild Master had seen a piece of herself in Natsu; advised her it was in her best interest to leave the guild, betray them like they’d deserved and just go-- She didn’t expect her to come back here after the chance and mercy Famine showed her. At least she had a soul then-- now all, if any, merciful decisions, came from instinct…

“If I remember what you said clearly: ...you join nobody. The shadow mage spat, exchanging a short glare with the vermilion haired mage. “Besides,” she began, turning to look over her shoulder at the immortal girl. The snow light from the high windows just above the fort’s doors spilled enough to highlight the sharp contours of of her profile against the blackness that encased the edges of the entry room.“What could you possibly offer my guild?...” Famine hissed, remembering how easily she had taken down this little Hydra the fated night that Famine hunted her.

In one swift motion Famine both managed to whirl around to face the girl again and clasped her by the wrist of the hand she held out, rather forcibly gesturing Natsu down the two inches that separated their height.”In coming here and offering yourself to our mark you put this guild first… Even If it means defying Hydra's. Though I wouldn’t worry about that, yet, they haven’t gotten in any of our ways and I have no reason to go after them… Heck, maybe with you around here they will stay away.” Famine cleared her throat, grasp stiffening on the slayer’s marked hand “-But I wasn’t asking about your guild, I was wanting to know how much of an asset you could be to my guild… ”

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 18th May 2016, 1:22 pm

551 words for famine
    / sorry for the wait!  ⭐
    She wasn't afraid. For some reason, it was as if a part of her could understand the young woman that settled soberly in the light of the moon. There were many scars that painted their hearts, the fake smiles and sham at being happy lastly being tossed to the side in a display of giving up. The majority of dark mages she had encountered in her time, would never feel the weight of sins that she bestowed. Their lives were fickle and short. Sometimes she wished she was like them. That she could be human. With such a short life-span, humans had so much to fight for - to work for their dreams and rebel against the world's laws. Natsu could honestly say, within her mind, that she envied the Guild-Master of Basilisk Fang and at the same time, hated her. It was irritating to have these two opinions contradict each-other when all she wanted to do was just hate this young woman. But, it was to tiring to show how much she loathed her. For now, being emotionless would do just fine.

A gasp swept past her lips as the exposed hand was firmly forced downward, royal clashing with sapphire in a now equal height. There was a fierceness in her eyes, that it almost reminded her of Kurama. Intense and almost scary, that for a brief moment she'd doubt her inability to not be handed so easily into death. "It may not look like it. But I'm much older than you." she started after the opposer questioned her, "I know more about this world than you do. Though, unfortunately, the only thing I don't have, is my power. I've lost it all. I've grown weak... yet I still have my knowledge... and, my inability to die." she paused, the crown lowering as vermillion locks shifted to cover the expression of her face, "Those people... they gave me a home and they treated me like family. That may seem stupid to you, but that is the only reason I'm here now... this is... my thanks to them." peering up, she continued, "One day, they won't even remember my name. But that doesn't matter to me. I'm doing this, to protect them. So they'll hate me, and they'll no longer recall the love they once held for me." shrugging off Famine's grasp, she straightened her posture, fingers tracing over the reddened flesh that had suffered the wrath of such a firm hold.

"...Though, I don't have to worry about that with you, do I?" there was a hint in her words, yet a strong recognition for the woman's distaste for her presence. Perhaps she might've hated anyone that acted so confident before her, or, maybe she was just different. Maybe the many snakes that crawled about this place all respected her and treated her like she was their queen, and they, the loyal servants. Natsu could picture it clearly in her mind. After all, there was a time she had embarked along that certain route herself. Though, she was not one for respecting those that did not deserve her respect. When it came down to it, the deal was all she cared about. Whatever this woman wanted, she would do it, as much as she might've hated it in the end.

PHARAOH LEAP.

Character Magic History
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 31st May 2016, 3:24 pm

woot

“You're right. I could never love anyone, Famine lied “Especially you, little spark.” she hissed the words, her palm quivering against the immortal's wrist with an intensifying force. In the silence there was the sound of a pop as she forced the hand backwards so to rip a tendon and strain the bone inside painfully. “I think it’s so sweet Natsuzora, you’d go to such lengths to shield a guild that doesn’t even give the slightest damn about you anymore.” Mocked the seer of shadows.

This girl was foolish to make the same mistakes Famine had. “They won’t ever forgive us or appreciate what you're doing, take a minute to digest that…” she began again, but did not cease the negative chatter as she toyed with her hand, now attempting to twist her digits back until they broke or at least came close. “They’ll destroy you for doing such a thing  and in turn hurt you ten times more than you possibly could of in betraying them.” It was only then, after Famine allowed her sentence to settle that She released the slayer’s hand. Turning her back on her once again, glaring below again to the flames that had long devoured by the raging embers.

“You only may stay if you bear my crest, and you only may only bear my crest for this guild not to protect your friends…” A simple request , really

“Until you  meet my terms you cannot leave now that you’ve found this place again, and should you dare deny any of my request,” A blackness dripped from the palm hanging at her side, moving with a tar-like gingerness.  “I will guarantee none of the Hydras live to find it either.” and the dark matter formed a sword. Famines half-lit visage peered back over her shoulder to the slayer again, awaiting the mages next action.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:53 pm