Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

NPC Invasion

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,968.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Purifiers Flame
    Second Skill: Resonance (WIP)
    Third Skill:

NPC Invasion  Empty NPC Invasion

Post by Irina Naginata 21st April 2016, 9:56 pm

lalalalalala oh whats this another brain moment for Irina cause I like to torture you guys with silly stuff? Nah I keed I don't make stuff too often but here's a little suggestion you guys can give input on.

So anyone play warframe? Well if you do you are probably aware of how the assassins work in that game, no I am not talking about the playstyle of assassin class warframes I am talking about THE STALKER! Basically he's a big bad enemy who has a really rare chance of appearing in the middle of whatever random mission you are in. You then have you fight him while you are locked in the same room as him and if you die, well he disappears and you get nothing and have to respawn, or if you kill him you get some really sweet loot.

Now what relevance does this have? Well while thinking today about things that could spice the site up a bit, I thought maybe a super rare preset enemy who likes to hunt down and beat the crap out of people for some story reason (tbd) during their jobs would make people start to curse their rolls once in a while, and not in the "oh I just rolled another 5 weak enemies in a row, when will the boss spawn." and more like the "ah crap I have to deal with this guy?" way.

Now don't complain that I'm going to send someone so stupidly crazy powerful at you with the power to basically party wipe, calm down you can always say no in which case if you roll him he becomes a boss roll instead (if he became a weak enemy it would be a major lol cause he's rarer than boss rolls) and if you do roll him and you know you can't deal with him yet want to have him be there for whatever reason, you will not be locked in the same room as him so sneaking by him is an option. But for those of you who love the idea of beating him (and I'm pretty sure the success rate for beating him will be crazy high cause PvE is PvE, you can oneshot everyone) you get a bunch of sweet loot from him... ok no you don't you get to pick pocket him instead, he can give you a jewel boost or something like that, BUT NO SPECIAL THINGS LIKE ITEMS! Ok maybe special items but we'll see.

And why not add several of them with their own individual stories, that would add a bit of variety.

Also for you D and C ranks (not saying you're weak on anything) you get the added bonus that he wont appear in your threads cause that would be unfair levels of mean.

So based on the base concept, what do you guys think?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Irina and Nova Battle Theme:

Theme:
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

NPC Invasion  Empty Re: NPC Invasion

Post by Eris 21st April 2016, 11:06 pm

I just really want something to add some actual risk to jobs and a reason for people to call reinforcements.   

Which could be something like this,  as I've suggested something similar in the past.  I wonder if I ever made an actual topic for it though,  or if it was just in another post somewhere or cbox...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC Invasion  NvVyM98

NPC Invasion  CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Mossino
    Mossino

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 431.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Maniuplation Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mossino 22nd April 2016, 6:16 am

I love it:

Blood Magic Character Sheet

"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Gear and Weapons:

Theme:
    Theme:

Battle Theme:
    Battle Theme:

Nothel:
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 22nd April 2016, 3:50 pm

I think something like this could be added to the monster dice. With a much lower chance than rolling a boss.

I actually really like this idea.

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 22nd April 2016, 6:48 pm

Me likey!

NPC Invasion  1zya1cx
    RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 4744.5

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 22nd April 2016, 8:15 pm

So basically the Pursuer from Dark Souls 2?

Hell, I would love to add in the addition of having to deal with maybe enemy mages from different factions as well as Invaders

Again like from Dark Souls

P.S. Fuk Dex Katana Casuls, Giant Dad for life

NPC Invasion  Minh_by_ravenart5-d9drt2d
    Cam B
    Cam B

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : RK
    Experience : 437.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Trick Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cam B 22nd April 2016, 9:03 pm

How about a job that actually risks death if you reach zero HP. So you have to call reinforcement. Make it difficult but with a great prize.

EXP till next rank: 225/1200
    Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 22nd April 2016, 9:07 pm

Death kinda meaningless since sacred sanc no?

Though Agree with this Idea.
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 22nd April 2016, 9:10 pm

Zero-sama wrote:Death kinda meaningless since sacred sanc no?

Though Agree with this Idea.

All the more reason why it's dumb that there is no risk to anything,  even combat encounters with other players.

NPC Invasion  NvVyM98

NPC Invasion  CkggyrF

d a m n a t i o n
    RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 23rd April 2016, 1:08 am

Besides free revives from Heaven and Hell, there is also the fact that some people have gone so far to achieve like permanent immortality....so...double/triple redundancy to the whole death thing.

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 23rd April 2016, 4:32 pm

please guys, this isn't the place to discuss stuff that is stupid, this is a discussion about cool ideas.

Now about having enemies from different factions, I figured that maybe each guild has a NPC rival guild considering that we aren't inclined to add actual PC invasions. Perhaps each guild can make their own enemy NPC guild that rivals them and has a chance to invade their jobs. Also there would be a special set of NPC's that will be preset and not guild related, but have a different story all together behind why they are doing this yada yada. Maybe one of them just likes picking on the strong, so if you catch his attention he'll come after you.

To make a decision on who you fight when one shows up we can perhaps use normal dice having 5 that you can get regardless and then the 6th one would be a special one based on guild or perhaps we can have a special slot based on what job you're doing etc. So rolling it with the monster dice would result in a warning about their arrival, then the normal dice decides who shows up and then you do whatever you want about these guys based on situation.

I'm also thinking that the power level of these guys should give H ranks trouble, but also should be beatable by a well coordinated team of B ranks or perhaps A ranks. Likewise D ranks are simply safe and C ranks are safe so long as they don't go into B rank jobs.

Theme:
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 23rd April 2016, 5:06 pm

It can be up for discussion how badly the whole "character death" thing affects the site, but I do agree with irina and please try to make another topic for that.

Now I like this idea, to where their is a small chance that some one can show up and make your day harder. And I like the idea that if this surprise enemy is defeated then you can get rewards for it. But I know not everyone would like the idea of being just trashed in a job while others may welcome it, so I have a suggestion.

For this surprise enemy to be worth risking I would say that if encountered and successfully defeated, then their would be a increase in either jewels or exp(maybe both?). But I think for this risk to be taken then all rper's on the job must follow consequences if they fail to defeat it. This could be that if all in the job are defeated then they "fail" the mission and have to re-do it(means no jewels nor exp gained). Or have it so that their character can die, and are removed from the job after(do not get exp or jewels) unless someone is able to revive them(since we do have immortal character's then we will say if defeated then they are removed from the job). Or we can have it so that those removed do still get rewards, but it's less then what they normally get. Just an idea on how this may work, also if the people on the job want to have this risk then they should announce it at the beginning of their thread. Meaning if they want to take the risk or not is optional.

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 25th April 2016, 5:56 am

Great idea. A new dice for an Ultra Rare enemy would be Epic.

It should 'add +10 posts to defeat or make him flee' to the Job. Or make him so difficult that it's just ridiculous.

Name it "Zeref"

Like for some reason Zeref appears lawl. Could have SO MANY "God DAMNIT, I rolled Zeref!" moments LMAO.

Then you could make it so that every post you roll the 'Hit Or Miss' dice, and if you get hit Zeref takes away 100HP with Death Magic. Or something unconscionable like that lmao.

× Bio
    × Magic

NPC Invasion  Rose

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Experience : 150

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 25th April 2016, 6:50 am

Wow... i was just going to suggest that idea to the jobs i was going to make. Sad mods and staff kept ignoring my ideas. Well since yours gets more attention and we share the same idea of NPCs, i support this a hundred percent. You're basically carrying my intended idea...

Which has been ignored constantly for months. Sorry a bit sour here. I mean i have a huge database of NPCs in crocusXD, been making them ever since, hoping that one day mine gets noticed. Id like to talk to you about this and share ideas but well... its up to you.

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

NPC Invasion  Merry_10
    RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 25th April 2016, 2:24 pm

@Heero

How about not making it Zeref, I would rather enjoy this thing being some kinda anti-mage Pursuer from DS or something else entirely.

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 25th April 2016, 2:41 pm

A method to both make it viable for anyone would be to have it be rare, yes,  but when it shows up you make a Legendary Foe app and in that app link to the Legendary Foe roll where it showed up.   Someone approves your Legendary Foe, then you fight it.   By merit of it showing up you could get your job's EXP if you fail, but not the jewels or special rewards.   If you do beat it,  you could finish your job normally but gain bonus XP and "Bounty" jewels for defeating it.  ("Bounty" jewels could IC be random treasures the enemy had on it,  or an actual bounty)  Or some unique reward approved in the same app as the Foe itself. 

By doing it that way,  anyone could make a situational Legendary Foe to applies well to the job they are on,  their rank,  and their character,  and by not having one or a few set enemies it makes more sense for others to keep running into Legendary Foes when that person over there in their own job killed it/one.

I imagine people could make and fight Legendary Foes independent of Jobs if they wish, as an optional additional feature.

NPC Invasion  NvVyM98

NPC Invasion  CkggyrF

d a m n a t i o n
    Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 25th April 2016, 3:14 pm

Having people create their own foes may be a bit much, not to mention is slows down the completions of jobs cause now you have to wait for said app to be approved and said app also has to be fixed up by the staff which means one has to make an entire guideline for them. In the end it's probably better just to have presets rather than have completely custom whenever something like that is rolled. Not to mention that it's rare enough that they system wouldn't be used as often which kinda makes it feel like something that's there that just wont do anything.

Theme:
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 25th April 2016, 3:25 pm

Irina Naginata wrote:Having people create their own foes may be a bit much, not to mention is slows down the completions of jobs cause now you have to wait for said app to be approved and said app also has to be fixed up by the staff which means one has to make an entire guideline for them. In the end it's probably better just to have presets rather than have completely custom whenever something like that is rolled. Not to mention that it's rare enough that they system wouldn't be used as often which kinda makes it feel like something that's there that just wont do anything.

I highly highly doubt taking the time to make a legendary foe once every dozen jobs or so if at all, for additional reward to boot,  is going to slow anything down.

Waiting for staff to fix it up could be solved by staff not being uptight about them and nitpicking.   It's just a potentially one-off npc foe you're fighting,  not a novel in need of an editor.    Take 1-2 minutes to read it and stamp it ok or not,  verifying the creation and that it's the appropriate power level for the job.  

Meanwhile everyone gets a more unique,  more memorable confrontation with an enemy they got to customize to further give the rare encounter more meaning and potentially personal plot significance beyond the individual job.

While rare for an individual,  there's more than one person doing jobs.   Other individuals would be finding and encountering them.   No "System" is needed.  It's a quick template.  Fill the template.   Fight the enemy.   Finish the job.    

No more 'system' than would be needed with ANY ultra-rare or "legendary foe" at all,  and significantly less so than making someone else make the enemies.

NPC Invasion  NvVyM98

NPC Invasion  CkggyrF

d a m n a t i o n
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 26th April 2016, 7:34 am

Aw I was only kidding Minh XD. Just used that as an example to stir the minds.

Hey creating your own enemy could be AWESOME. Like a Dice you roll. "RIVAL" super rare of course.

Heero - Alye (NPC) or Lichborne (NPC)

Yugi - Acnologia (NPC), Zack Rose (If Available), Eris / Siren (If Available), Count Sparrow (NPC)

See? It would be totally awesome as everyone's Rival would be different. Also if someone rolls one of their Super Powerful Rivals in a thread it adds the "OH SHIT!" factor to the Job / Thread. Anyways, just brewing. Good luck yal.

× Bio
    × Magic

NPC Invasion  Rose

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 26th April 2016, 1:07 pm

*Contemplating as to wether or not I want to post here...*

Ugh, fine. I personally don't like this idea not because it's not a good idea, which it is. It's an awesome idea. I just don't like this idea because it would be extremely hard to actually work in. Plus, people could (not saying would) just spam monster dice to be able to get that roll, just like the boss thing. For example:

Long boring job that takes a ton of posts

Can't roll a boss

Keep fighting normal monsters

The idea would be just to keep spamming monster rolls because you have nothing better to do, and considering this thing would be there and it'd give you bonuses, that just makes it all the more bad of an idea. Plus, how would we regulate this thing's strength? If they were to preset it to be a B, A, or even S rank mage or something, all of the higher ranks could have quite the easy time with it. Plus, like you said, it's PvE, which is easy as hell. Fighting NPCs is easy enough, bumping up the rank of an NPC doesn't necessarily make it harder to fight unless the person is a realist. Basically, as i see it, it's a low chance to get free bonuses on jobs, so I don't necessarily find that... good?

However, if not for the above things i stated I think it'd be a cool factor. A way to spruce it up could be to have an actual person control this instead of the classic easy-as-hell PvE, making it a little bit more like PvP so that way it's at least a LITTLE bit more fair, have some way to fluctuate the range of it's strength, and don't make the special prizes be so awesome, just a tiny boost or whatever. And even with the idea of someone controlling it, that would be hard because people are busy as-is, have their own posts, and that'd be way too hard to moderate. So even the "spruced up" idea has flaws.

Hey, that's my two-cents.

NPC Invasion  M7mHyEw
    NPC Invasion  CKWpl03
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 26th April 2016, 4:28 pm

Personally, I'd rather not use it to summon PCs. Because this could, essentially, break some rules for a Dark Mage going on a Dark Job to have a Legal Guild PC being summoned into their job (which, we all know, isn't allowed).

Though, I'd rather there be a small percentage to have like.. 3-4 NPCs (already pre-made) have the chance of invading the job that scales up in rank. And defeating them also grants bonuses. But these creatures actually make it difficult for you to complete jobs. But then again, they would be at VERY low probability (even lower than what a boss roll used to be.. Maybe a 1% chance)

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:33 am