Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A long time... (Nadarr)

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Magic: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Magic:

A long time... (Nadarr) Empty A long time... (Nadarr)

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 18th April 2016, 6:55 am

The stars can't shine
    without the Darkness.

Walking through the streets of Magnolia, the former Fairy Tail mage practically forgotten by people due to how much her appearance had changed since the time she had her hair in drills. There were times that Ai had to actually travel through Magnolia to not waste time instead of going around, and even then, she still decided to stay as far away as she could from the Fairy Tail guild hall. The attire she decided to wear included a purple dress with an abdominal plate to protect her stomach even if the smarter idea was to have it extend up to her chest, but what do you expect from this kind of stuff by now? She also had a pair of metallic gauntlets reaching to her mid bicep, and getting covered slightly by her attire. As for the rest of her attire, she wears a pair of stockings that reach up to her mid thigh before stopping. She wears a pair combat boots specifically designed for her, with some metallic plates on the front to protect, for the most part, from normal attacks directed at her feet while facing an opponent should she actually run into someone who she'd fight.

As for her hair nowadays, rather than it being down for the most part, it was entirely put into a braid with a ribbon towards the end. As she took her time, she'd move through the streets with little seemingly on her mind, though she would make sure to draw little attention to herself outside of how she was dressed right now as she didn't much care for the thought of Heero making an appearance, considering what happened the last time they had run into each other. She'd also make sure to go ahead and not bump into anyone if she could help it. Every now and again she'd graze someone, though it wouldn't be too much, in all actuality. However, after a while of moving through Magnolia, she'd accidentally bump into someone as her attention was elsewhere. As she bumped into the person, she'd lose her balance and land on her rear as tried to regain her balance.

@Nadarr
    WC: 359
    NOTES: notes here

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A long time... (Nadarr) 8ZbrsUC
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

A long time... (Nadarr) Empty Re: A long time... (Nadarr)

Post by Kit Kerrington 18th April 2016, 3:18 pm

Apollo walked through the outer streets of Magnolia after seeing Eizas grave. Now that he was the next rank up he wanted to tell her the good news. Now that he did though it was time to return to the guild to get back to work. As He walked through the town he waved at various people around the town. He knew a lot of people since he normally took the same route to her grave each time plus he and the Fairy Tail guild has done a lot for the city so everyone was always kind to them. As he walked in his suit he adjusted his tie. It was a rather warm day out and being in a black dress suit wasn't normal for most people. As he walked and waved at people he clicked his silver watch open to check the time.

As he checked he put his watch away looking up at the sky smiling a little as he walked. It was a nice day and he wasn't doing anything in particular. As he walked he wasn't paying much attention and smacked into someone his natural protection engaged shielding himself but he heard the other person fall over. He quickly looked down to check on the person making sure they were alright. "I'm so sorry are...you...alright." He looked down at the girl and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. There was no mistaking it it was his old guild mate. Apollo didn't know why she ever let she just knew one day she packed up and left and no one talked to her about it. he then extended a hand down to her. "Daiki...is that you.." He said in a state of disbeilf happy to see his friend again if that really was her and if it wasn't then he looked like a fool but that was fine he was confident in this.
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 19th April 2016, 6:28 pm

The stars can't shine
    without the Darkness.

Not long after the blonde had landed on her rear, she would hear the man state that he was sorry and asked if she was alright. However, it wasn't something that she would have really liked. The person she walked into, as she looked up at the man, was one of the people who was at the site that Rita had made the scene of her being murdered and setting the Fairy Tail guild hall on fire. Apollo, though the blond hadn't seen him since then. She watched him extend a hand down to help her, but she'd stand up before dusting off the back of her dress from the dirt and dust that had gotten on it from her losing her balance and falling. luckily, it wasn't overly dramatic and to the point where someone could have actually seen anything they weren't supposed to.

After she dusted herself off, hearing him ask if it was her, she'd take a few steps past him. "While that is me, don't expect me to be as friendly as I once was..." She'd say, a bit iffy with Fairy Tail after what Heero had done to her when she showed no hostility to anyone, with the exception of the high probability that she was going to show hostility towards Rita and Sol. She'd look back at him, out of the corner of her red eyes, she'd speak up again. "Now, if you don't need to keep me here..." She'd say, her body looking away from him for the most part while she was just turned enough to see him out of the very corner of her eye.

@Nadarr
    WC: 274
    NOTES: notes here

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 21st April 2016, 12:16 am

Apollo looked at her as she stood up it had been so long since he had seen her. He looked at her as she stood and Remembered what Heero said about them then he l heard her say that he shouldn't expect her to be nice to him. Apollo didn't exactly expect that in the first place his mind was flooded with questions but he held back his questions since he knew she encountered Heero before and knew there was probably vary little he could do convince her to come back to the light. So he didn't say a word about that He stared the blond girl then went to speak but she cut him telling him if there was nothing else he needed she was going to leave. Apollo knew she wasn't a good person but then he glared her down becoming a little more serious the mark on his hand glowing a little. He quickly glanced at it having no control over the glow and when it happened.

Apollo then spoke up to her. "I won't lecture you about coming back to Fairy Tail or what your doing is wrong I don't know your story and you have been told by Heero this I know so I won't waste my breath, However being in the dark means you hear things in the dark I am looking for a group of people and considering I have you here I want to know what you have on the group i'm looking for." He said in a much more serious tone to his voice and a much more serious look he didn't know why she left and he was never told but at the moment it didn't matter he just had a chance to learn and if it meant transpiring in and with the dark for a while so be it but he wasn't going to let her go without something since he knew he wouldn't get another chance or opportunity like this though he was ready to defend himself since it has been his experience that dark mages don't take well to orders. he then waited to see her response if she'd ether talk to him, leave, or attack he was unsure what the outcome would be.
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 29th April 2016, 10:55 am

The stars can't shine
    without the Darkness.

Ai continued to watch the man out of the corner of her eye as he soon spoke after she had mentioned her leaving if he hadn't said anything more. He brought up not lecturing her about coming back to Fairy Tail and that he knew that Heero had told her anyway and that he wouldn't waste his breath with it. However, he would continue by talking about her being in the dark and that meant she she heard things in the dark. He apparently was looking for a group of people and considering that she was there, he would apparently want to know what she had on the group. "I can't promise I have any information on this group. But mind you, information doesn't come cheap, Apollo." She'd say, not moving too much.

The blonde continued to watch the man from the corner of her eye before speaking again. "So what group are you looking for information against?" She'd ask, just barely turning to see the man a bit better than right out of the corner of her eye. She'd cross her arms as she waited for his response.

@Nadarr
    WC: 189
    NOTES: N/A

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 7th May 2016, 12:56 pm

Apollo stared at her his eye's narrowed on her, she was acting cold to him and he could understand why. He then heard her mention that while there were no guarantee's that she'd know anything that didn't sit well with Apollo especially that then she said there would be a price for it. He then shook his head a little sighing he wasn't in the mood to making deals with someone from a dark guild and espicaily after what he was told but in that moment he wasn't thinking about that he was focused on finding the one responsible for his family's death, for Eliza's death. He then sighed looking at her He eye's scanning her up and down making sure there was no ill intent. He then shook his head. "A women in Savage Skull met me here a while back but dispersed before I could do anything about it I want to know where to find Savage Skull and I want to know everything you know about them but before you say a word i want to know what this information will cost me I know there are always strings attached and I know i'm asking quite a lot from this request..." He said glaring her down a little more. He didn't know if his former guild mate knew anything about Savage Skull or if she was willing to talk but he knew she wasn't going anywhere without providing some answers for him and he wasn't going to waste this chance to get the information he needed. HE then waited for her to answer him it felt like the silence lasted forever but it was her move now and all he could do is wait a little and see what she would do or say and see how this plays out as the mark on his hand glowed more.
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 15th May 2016, 9:05 am

The stars can't shine
    without the Darkness.

Ai watched Apollos eyes narrow and soon shake his head. He soon spoke about a woman in Savage Skull who he met around here a while ago but disappeared before he could do anything. He also wanted to know what exactly she knew and what the information would cost him. She could see, and feel, him glare at her, but she didn't much care if he did so right now. "That glare doesn't help you much, but then again, I don't know jack all about Savage Skull, aside from one who had previously left it." She'd say, crossing her arms. "Though if you give me time, I'm sure I'll be able to get information about her. You wouldn't happen to have a picture or description of this woman, wouldn't you? She'd ask, not having moved much aside from crossing her arms. She wasn't entirely sure as to how this was going to really go from here since she had actually confessed that she didn't initially know anything but she did know people who knew things. "For the cost of any information, that'll be decided when I actually have any." She'd state. She'd notice a breeze move through the area as she continued to watch Apollo as he stood, waiting for his response.

@Nadarr
    WC: 212
    NOTES: N/A

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 9th June 2016, 10:31 pm

A picture was something he didn't have the liberty of since he didn't have his archiving magic at the time he found her or she found him. Apollo glared at her again as she said that she doesn't know anything about Savage Skull but could find out though the price would be determined when he got the information. He looked at her then shook his head. "um no i'm sorry but i understand you don't know anything but you better think hard you must hear things i'll take the name of the past member as well...and as for the price how about I don't tell the Ruin Knights or Heero that you were here in Magnolia Ai i don't want any trouble but your my only lead if you leave i will get nothing so your not leaving without telling me something..." he said bitterly while he did believe her to be able to find able to find something given time he felt pretty confident that she wouldn't uphold her end of the bargain and return after all she went dark and betrayed the guild once already . He the pulled up a screen in front of him recording the past conversation He then muttered the word Analyzes under his breath hoping a fight wouldn't break out but he needed to be prepared. he stood there looking forward. "What is it going to be give me something useful of i make the call your call" he said in a serious tone. Nothing was going to stop him from tracking down the one who admitted her guilt to him and if that meant taking down a old friend to do it so be it. he stared her down as his spell worked.

info:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:00 pm