Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡

Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 
    Lineage : Psionic Soul
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 4
    Experience : 1,421,385

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Psionic Ascendance
    Second Magic: Manifold Armory
    Third Magic: Sepulchre's Sigil

Completed ⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡

Post by Knight Owl 15th April 2016, 9:34 am

Alias I Red Alert, Witch Slayer, Lorenzo, Mikhail Levin
    Gender I Male
    Age I 26
    Birthday I Unknown
    Sexuality I Pansexual
    Special Characteristics I His right arm bears the resemblance of a demon's, and eldritch markings and sigils scour his left arm. Several scars can be found around him, most notably a massive one stretching from his right shoulder down to his left abdomen. A circular sigil with unknown runes could be seen on his back, one sealing an ancient evil.

Personality

Although bereft of most of his memories from a previous ambush that left his mind scarred, Michael was still, for the most part, the same soldier of justice as he was before the catastrophic incident that befell on the militaristic organization he was part of. Little by little, though, he started to remember the person that he was before, yet this does not change him the slightest as, to him, the person that he was was gone as far as he knows. He is still the same overprotective sibling his twins and step-brothers knew, and isn’t one to sit idly by while the innocents are harmed and subjected to extreme injustice. He is well adjusted and mild tempered, who used to cause trouble by instigating fights from bullies, most especially those who bullied one of his twins, Olaf. Though now he doesn’t instigate them, for he finishes them with one bullet through the head or one slice through their throats; an assassin in the name of people’s justice. An extremist, perhaps, as he thought that those born of evil or made into evil have no place in this world. It was this line of thinking that elected him to take up the art of assassination in the Arch Vorbrundt organization.

Though now there’s hardly any more assassinations from his end. As a soldier with exceptional skill, he was well versed in multiple disciplines, which includes subterfuge, sabotage, artillery, and assault, with swordsmanship a recent addition to his repertoire following the incident in Felidae city. His training made him a hardy esper with lots of experience in field work, and a force to be reckoned with as he will spare no resources to see his enemies obliterated, or for the success of the mission, even at the cost of his own life or wellbeing. For the most part, he is a lone wolf, typical amongst assassins who prefer to finish the job alone as his peers have a chance of sabotaging their mission. A perfectionist in his work, much so like his prodigious twin, Francois, and one would be hard pressed to hire an exceptional soldier with resilience and perseverance as him.

As someone who houses the demon, Judas, and the elder god, C’thulhu, he is somewhat easily swayed by their whispers in their attempts to secure him as a vessel of their reincarnation. Such was the result of overexerting his powers to the point where he drew power from both entities inside him, unknowingly forming a tight pact between them. Bouts of intense rage could be incited when he bears witness to an injustice, or something that concerns the incident in his past, faced with the same murderers and traitors as the ones behind the attack.

He isn’t the most sociable person, evident from his preference on doing jobs solo and being generally unapproachable from his constant grouchy mood. His whereabouts would be unknown to most save for Giselle who is constantly with him as his magitech engineer. But he is reliable, both as an ally and an asset, and with a good heart who doesn’t take other’s concerns lightly save for insults lobbied against him, all of which would only fall on deaf ears.

As Lorenzo, he is perceived as ruthless and unforgiving among gangs and criminal organizations, yet cold and calculating whenever consulted for "strategies against these nobles". It is and was role played perfectly as a disguise to keep himself abreast of the goings on between these organization, and affords him necessary information for the job that may lie ahead. It's not only to keep them in check or for giving him the upper hand, but it was in his hopes that these organizations would divulge him of their connections among various powerful dark guilds - his ultimate plan. None suspect him for, after all, he plays the role of an "eldritch criminal wanted by various worlds".

Solitude I It’s less of a preference and more as a way to keep his loved ones and peers away from danger as he considered himself as one following the consequence of using vast amounts of psionic energy, tapping on the pools of power from both the demon and the eldritch god. There’s no telling when he’ll turn, and though it’s a way to prevent anyone from being harmed by him, he does appreciate the solitude. In a way, it affords him a clear mind and conscience without distraction from external stimuli.
    Work I He is restless, and having no work for him to do makes him skittish, probably becoming a workaholic after countless mercenary works prior to his psionic reawakening. Being idle sits wrongly for him, and he will always try to find some work to do. One could claim he’s taking his mind off something, most likely the unfortunate incident he was involved in, and it has proven to be effective.
    Theatre I He is, or was, a theatre kid through and through, being involved in plays along with his twin siblings while they were young. While he can’t attend one, he certainly appreciates it, even if he had no memories of his roles in plays he performed on before.
    Photography I He had a newfound interest in capturing photos as a way of preserving his memories.

DISLIKES

Injustice I It was already a habit for him to exact retribution against victims of injustice, instigating fights against bullies during his childhood years, and even more so in his teens when his twin was being picked on. While mellowed out after training as a soldier, he is still the same man of justice, more or less the same as his prodigious twin, Francois.
    Inactivity I Unless he has to rest for his own well being and nothing is at stake, Michael absolutely hates having nothing to do in his downtime, probably a trait he got from working so much as a mercenary that he always thought there should be more work to be done. That, or it has become a habit because he had to accrue sufficient jewels or more to pay for mortgage on his apartment in the Neutral Grounds, fearing that it may be repossessed. That’s all in the past now.
    Being Taken Advantage Of I Particularly those who're trying to omit the truth or outright lie to him for their own benefit. He believes that they are scum and must be rid of. He has his ways of knowing which ones are most questionable, from the most obvious traits down to subtle habits. He hates being cheated on by scammers and employers, who would take advantage of his momentary gullibility. He now knows how to deal with them, after all the times he’s been taken advantage of as a mercenary just so they can pay fewer coins to him - a lesson learnt the hard way during his time as a vagabond mercenary.

MOTIVATIONS

Vengeance I He and Francois strived to become soldiers of justice after their parents fell at the hands of dark mages, with his twin joining the Rune Knights as a wizard who wants to vanquish all dark guilds and, in turn, avenge their parents. He, too, wanted to avenge the death of their parents. But it's not only them who are victims of the dark guild’s activities, and so Michael, having a strong sense of justice, joined a militaristic organization called the Arch Vorbrundt Order in their mission of leading an army of peacekeepers rivaling that of the Rune Knights. Though he was bereft of his memories in the events after the order’s massacre, he still retains the same virtue of justice, although to the extremes.
    Peace I He wished for a world with peace and order, as ambitious as it sounds. To him, however, he must bear the burden of being an executioner - one not afraid to get blood on their hands to annihilate all threats to peace.
    Profit I It’s already second nature for mercenaries to be hired for good coin. For him, profiting off of his employer’s dangerous jobs means securing his own future. That, or because he still has a mountain of debt, or mortgage, to pay off. He can’t afford to slack off, lest his due be late and interests become high.

FEARS

Being Betrayed Again, His Comrades Killed I He was betrayed once, or rather, the organization he was in was betrayed by their fellow comrades who, in secret, were plotting a massacre to bring back the demon they worshipped. He was the most suitable vessel for this ritual, but was stopped mid way, with the seal never broken. Never again must he suffer and bear witness to massacres unfolding in front of him. Though in the events after he recovered his memories, he was glad to do everything alone so that he may spare the despair of seeing his comrades and loved ones fall.
    Turning I He knows that the demon and the eldritch god within him is fighting for dominance over him, fighting over their dominance for this vessel, after unknowingly securing a pact between the two. He is afraid that he is the reason why everyone will die, the victor successfully reincarnating and unleashing chaos and destruction on the world. Thus does he strive to steel his mind, that their whispers will not sway him to do their bidding. Easier said than done, as his sense of justice has one weakness - rage, a fact exploited by both entities.
    Losing His Memories I He has far too many experiences lost in the aftermath of the order’s massacre, memories cherished that made him who he was. In losing them again, there’s no telling what kind of person he’ll become. Will he be a force of justice, or a force of destruction, being exploited with his need of purpose and identity. How he will lose his memories this time is something only the entities know or are aware of, mayhaps his mind is wiped clean and replaced with memories of the demon’s or god’s. Never again shall he lose them after remembering what made him who he was today.

General Appearance

Height I 5'7"
    Weight I 168 lbs
    Hair I Neck length messy hair with raven black hair color
    Eyes I Red
    Skin Tone I Light skinned
    Appearance I While not on duty, he simply wears a black tank top, a pair of camo pants secured around his waist by a brown leather belt with a golden buckle, the design resembling an eagle with its wings spread, and a pair of black leather boots of militaristic design. On cold climes, he'd wear his crimson colored hoodie to keep himself warm and protected against the elements, though now it's more of a habit with his demon arm granting him heat, in addition to training under harsher climes to withstand them. When out on jobs, he'd wear his Hex Paladin armor, bearing the resemblance of Pergrande's Paladin unit to a fashion. He wears his black coat adorned with golden designs on top of a white vest and red shirt zipped up to its collar, his right sleeve tailored off due to the demon arm. He'd sport white pants with a big red stripe at its side, separating the two colors with a golden trim. The pants are tucked underneath his leather boots with a different militaristic design.

Guild/Council

Guild I Sabertooth
    Tattoo I The guild mark can be found on the right portion of his neck
    Tattoo Color I Red

Faction I The Ironheart Pact
    Faction Chapter I Pergrande

Ascendant Abilities

X Rank - Gold Rush:

Last edited by Knight Owl on 29th December 2022, 12:07 pm; edited 27 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 

Character Sheet

Completed Re: ⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡

Post by Knight Owl 19th April 2016, 6:05 pm

bump

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 20th April 2016, 12:04 pm

By the sounds of your motivations and fears, you only have two motivations and one fear. You need three of each. If this is incorrect, I apologize on my part, just tell me if so, but until otherwise edited, I won't approve this.
    Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Knight Owl 22nd April 2017, 8:37 am

I know this is a year old but.... BUMP. (i just got back to this site)

Post by Guest 22nd April 2017, 9:44 am

You need one more fear!~
    Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Knight Owl 22nd April 2017, 10:02 am

bump! hopefully this will be ok

Post by Guest 22nd April 2017, 6:28 pm

Wait! we forgot the tattoo D= You need to add the tattoo area, I am SO SORRY ><
    Knight Owl
    Knight Owl

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Knight Owl 22nd April 2017, 8:55 pm

Done with the edit. bump :|

Post by Guest 23rd April 2017, 4:31 am

OKAY now I can approve it xD bahahah
    Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 8,311

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forgotten Legend
    Second Magic: Fantasy Requip
    Third Magic: Treasure Dragon Slayer

Post by Ray Jyx 9th April 2020, 11:14 pm

❀:

Unlocked and moved per user’s request.

⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡ Jkp0PmI

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 10th April 2020, 2:17 am

❀:

⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡ 5CwacuN

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 1st May 2020, 9:43 pm

❀:

Unlocked and moved per user’s request.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Starlight Maiden
    Second Magic: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Magic: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 3rd May 2020, 8:00 am

Spoiler:

⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡ Pg4yhn10

⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡ 60582_s

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 4th May 2020, 9:29 am

Spoiler:

⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡ MTSjMa2

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 4th May 2020, 1:15 pm

Spoiler:

⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡ Pg4yhn10

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 14th December 2021, 11:41 pm

⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡ ENSR1pd

Spoiler:

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 18th December 2021, 5:32 am

⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡ HNhUsGf

Spoiler:

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 6th March 2022, 1:44 pm

⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡ ENSR1pd

Spoiler:

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 6th March 2022, 2:11 pm

⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡ HNhUsGf

Spoiler:

Medeia
    Medeia

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Sage of Transformation
    Position : Warlord of Lust
    Guild : Errings Rising (Co-GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 605
    Experience : 9,479,466

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lost Pharaoh's Curse God Slayer
    Second Magic: Medea's Fury God Slayer
    Third Magic: Fallen Angel Takeover

Post by Medeia 29th December 2022, 7:48 am

Character:

⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡ 9DH5Ncy

⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡ Medeia123

Medeia
    Medeia

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Sage of Transformation
    Position : Warlord of Lust
    Guild : Errings Rising (Co-GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 605
    Experience : 9,479,466

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lost Pharaoh's Curse God Slayer
    Second Magic: Medea's Fury God Slayer
    Third Magic: Fallen Angel Takeover

Post by Medeia 31st December 2022, 10:20 am

Character:

⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡ QlhAT3Z

⬡ Michael Brooklyn Morgan ⬡ Medeia123

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:19 am