Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Testing

Testing Empty Testing

Post by Guest 13th April 2016, 12:44 am

B L A C K . R O S E . R O S T E R

GUILDMASTER
    Kakuma Blackflower

GUILD ACES
    Ace of Leaves -- Elyx Reiaki
    Ace of Fragrance -- Magna Victus
    Ace of Petals -- Irina Naginata
    Ace of Stigma -- Izayuki Hyoujin

RANK H
    --

RANK SS
    Kakuma Blackflower

RANK S
    Elyx Reiaki

RANK A
    Venir RuLush

RANK B
    Magna Victus
    Irina Naginata
    Izayuki Hyoujin
    Iayui Darbold
    Aether

RANK C
    Astrid Foss
    Kistine Ibanez
    Kayla Croft/Cake

RANK D
    Azalea Antiope
    Kaisto Tyreal
    Corliss Aelle
    Jackie Scevidinia
    Ruminal Blackflower
    Lucius
    Ellia
    Shade
    Tsukiko Hinata

Former/Inactive Guildmates:

N P C . L I S T

Guild Staff
    The Twins:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The "Merchant":
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Shipwright:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wild Shala:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nami Blake:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zerrin:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C.A.S.S.I.E:

To get on the Roster, post your Name, Rank, and a link to your approved character's bio!

Testing Empty Re: Testing

Post by Guest 13th April 2016, 12:48 am

B L A C K . R O S E . F A C I L I T I E S

g u i l d h a l l
    Testing 9JkCl1r

Have you ever had that feeling as if you were being watched? Have you ever felt like it came from an unnerving individual stalking you from around the corner? Well, imagine walking into a room, where everyone who turned to look at you had that same uneasy appearance and attitude. A room where you were the minority and it got real silent; with everyone looking at the new person...

Welcome to the Guild Hall of The Black Rose. The largest bounty hunting guild in Fiore. Made up of the oddest assortment of mages, this guild has something new to offer around every corner.

Speaking of corners, what you are looking at is the main building that makes up the guild hall. Comprised of three different main stories, and several stairways that lead elsewhere, it is quite easy to get lost within its wooden walls.

The first story is the main entrance, located just off a dock. Here you’ll step into a large open room which comprises the main gathering place for the available bounties, and where payment or info is given. It can certainly be called the busiest room of the guild.

Just up the stairs to the right is the common room, or more essentially called the Tavern. This is a place for eating or drinking, fun and merriment. Please refrain from doing magic and destroying anything. This room is also located just above the river that runs underneath.

To the left is the guildmaster’s study, don’t go in under any circumstances.

l i b r a r y
    Testing 6GuvoHF

Books! They may not seem essential for a bounty hunter, but these are not books you would find in a typical study. They are encyclopedias on different types of wildlife you will find in Fiore, along with techniques for knot tying, Fiore’s history, magical items, etc.  You must have special permission to be loitering around in here. This library seems to go on forever and new books are constantly being added.

Living Quarters
    These living quarters are self contained magic spaces, so each persons’ room is unique to their needs and wants. Because they are all enchanted, sounds and other noises are not an issue. People can rent these rooms out for a minor fee.

Store / Warehouse
    Here you can replenish all small supplies needed to go on your hunts. You can find items such as food, water, rope, small traps, barrels and even clothing. If you have something you need, you can always find it at the guild store. However, all things come with a price, and no haggling with the merchant!

The Brig
    If you need to bring someone in for questioning, or just dang feel like throwing someone behind bars for a while, there is a fully equipped torture room *ahem* I mean Brig, with a capacity of five. This is used for the enemies and marks of the guild. The cells can be converted into one large cell to contain larger creatures.

v a u l t
    Testing Mtl4AcV

The Sanctuary is part of the holdings of Black Rose and contains both the guild vault and a place to rest for guild members. This is where all weapons, magical and not, that are special to the guild reside, along with items and other tomes…The vault is located in a secret area far from the city. The guild came across the sanctuary while hunting a beast that was killing people in the area. It is here they met the Erin Dryads, a group of people living in the sanctuary. After a few months of negotiation and another guild trying to take the sanctuary over, the Dryads joined Black Rose. They now care for the guild’s ships as well as their vault.