Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Flame Pact [W.I.P.]

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Magic: ---
    Third Magic:

Flame Pact [W.I.P.] Empty Flame Pact [W.I.P.]

Post by Mark Baxter 9th April 2016, 8:03 pm

Name: Flame Pact
    Type: Emblem/Weapon/Abstract Concept
    Description:

Flame Pact Emblem:

The Flame Pact can be considered a weapon, however, it is really more of an abstract concept given physical form through an Emblem that appears on the user's arm when they need it. Once the Flame Pact Emblem appears, simply touching it or concentrating causes its abilities to manifest. Once the Emblem is touched it will glow a bright red color and start flaming. The flames will spread and eventually concentrate on the user's palm, where the flames will turn into a melee weapon, misc. item, or gun of the user's choice. Brennan often uses a sword like this, but the Emblem can take any form the user would like, though this does not affect damage type in any way. While the user is wielding their weapon, they are automatically proficient in any weapon the Emblem transforms into. Naturally, like anything fire-related, the Flame Pact is capable of doing many fire-related things. If guns are used, the bullets (which are made purely of fire) have a speed of 40 miles per hour.

Strengths: ( List the all the strengths of the armor/item itself )
    Weaknesses: ( List all of its weaknesses of the armor/item itself )
    Abilities:

Passive Ability- Total Sync:

Searing Strike:
    Flame Duplication:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flame Pact [W.I.P.] 1zya1cx
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

Flame Pact [W.I.P.] Empty Re: Flame Pact [W.I.P.]

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 16th December 2017, 5:55 pm

Flame Pact [W.I.P.] XEibTrW

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flame Pact [W.I.P.] Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Flame Pact [W.I.P.] H6NcPbM Flame Pact [W.I.P.] H6NcPbM Flame Pact [W.I.P.] H6NcPbM Flame Pact [W.I.P.] H6NcPbM

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:39 pm