- Job Title: Sonata of Memories
Player Requirements:Must have at least have the equivalence of an S-Rank Mage
- Can only be done once
- 450 words per post or more
- 50 posts at least
- Find out what happened to the city and prevent it
- Must do 2 or more rolls at a time
- Need to defeat both the Masked Illusionist and Caroline
- Must also defeat 5 of the Failed Experiments and 5 of the Successful Experiments. 5 is also the max number that can be spawned of each in the thread and they cannot be spawned while the Masked Illusionist is.
- Caroline cannot be rolled/spawned before the Masked Illusionist unless fought separately.
Job Description: Goddess Alyia headed back to her old hometown where she was raised to pay respects to her passed on family members but everything is different. Well not different but everything has been rebuilt as if nothing had ever happened in the city in the first place. She has hired you go and ask some people in the city about what is going on only to find that they know nothing of what happened to it in the past. They go so far as to call the you a liar about what happened in the past and kick you out of their homes/stores. Alyia’s family is there too, her parents, the twins, and her older sister, but they also deny the events of the past. None of them even knowing Alyia's name.
You decide to investigate more into what is going on in the town at night to attempt to avoid detection but this gets you into a much longer night than you expected.
- Weak: Failed Experiments (B-rank): These things look like what used to be people at some point but after being altered so much this is not the case at all. Their bodies have been reconstructed to have angelic or demonic properties like white wings or horns but their bodies rejected these features and instead of looking as a holy or unholy being their new features have been distorted. They almost seem to look as though they were dead until recently. Even though their features are disfigured this does not mean they are not strong at all. They managed to gain super strength and speed from the experiments used on their bodies as well as some abilities unique to what they were experimented with. The demonic human experiments have dark/unholy magic and abilities they can fight with while the angelic human experiments have the reverse with holy magic and abilities. They tend to be mindless at times and are fairly easy to trick. They deal B-rank damage with their attacks and take 3 B-ranks each to be dealt with.
- Normal: Successful Experiments (A-rank): These are the test subjects that successfully merged with their new features. These things all look like pieced together angels and demons and with that take on the abilities of the ones that they are similar to the Failed Experiments but better in everyway. Their minds are completely fine from all the experimenting and allows them to be much more dangerous with their abilities. Even though these subjects have successfully merged with their new parts, they still look as though they were dead until recently also just like the Failed Experiments. They take 3 A-rank each to be beaten and deal A-rank damage with their attacks.
- Strong: Masked Illusionist (A-rank): A masked and cloaked mage that uses advanced illusions throughout the city to help keep things looking the farthest away from weird as they can. He/she is not physically strong at all but the mage is able to overcome this due to how strong their magic is. Once rolled they will place a person into a illusion where they have to find a way out. The illusion can deal damage to the duo mentally and anything that hurts them then will deal S-rank damage to them. Any roll before this will result in the person being placed into an illusion of some kind. The Masked Illusionist can only take 5 A-rank damage but can only be hurt by breaking the illusion that is cast. Breaking an illusion will cause the Masked Illusionist to take an A-rank in damage and they will cast another illusion after. Once defeated the Masked Illusionists illusions around the town will disperse causing things to be missing in the town. If not rolled before the 25th post the Masked Illusionist will appear automatically.
- Boss: Caroline(Cause it sounds scury) (S-rank): Caroline is the leader, the head honcho. She runs everything and anything that goes wrong she knows about. Caroline has a scar that is across the back of her neck from her past with the younger Alyia. Caroline is half angel and half demon causing for her magic to be both light and dark, holy and unholy. Caroline was kicked from the village after being the child of parents with both angel and demon origin. Now she is back to get revenge, to fix herself of the ‘mistake’ that was her and she will not let anyone get in the way. Through the experiments being done she has found a way to enhance her own abilities with her magic and her physical abilities. Each of Caroline’s attacks deal S-Class damage. If the boss Dice is not rolled before the 40th post then Caroline will appear due to the chaos that is being caused. It takes 9 hits of S-Rank damage to bring down Caroline and after she has taken 5 S-rank damage she will completely transform her body into a hybrid form between a demon and angel. She sprouts a large black bat-like wing(left side) and a white feathered wing(right side) from her back, while she gains claws on her left hand and a holy aura around her right hand. In this form she deals 50% more damage with her attacks and is able to merge both holy and unholy magic to form attacks and weapons while her speed is also increased and she can fly around. Caroline will use other people to protect herself and get what she wants, she is manipulative.
Reward: 2x S-rank Exp.
It was day time in the Peace Village, both him and Ignite would be hanging around in the place with smiles on their face. For the She Phoenix, because she was listening to his music on the Violin. For Elyx, he was playing the Violin on the streets for the people around him to enjoy, soft and gentle pieces for them rather. The Gift was actually not being played this time, but the really sweet piece that was worth 100,000 jewels on its own. Since the recent customer of his had bought the sheet music to a custom song of his known as "True to the Legend", he decided to give other people around him a good listen of it so they could possibly buy from him. Being named rather correctly, hopefully they worked well enough to have some jewels saved up and be able to buy. But even if they did not, the music that he was playing for them was still a gift for them, it was a once in a lifetime moment to hear one of his signature songs. As he continued to play the Violin, he would spin his body around, dancing along with the tune so that his audience would not get bored. And by audience, he meant Ignite. She was sitting on the edge of one of the buildings roofs, her legs swinging along with the tempo of the song. As for the people, some of them would crowd around him as they would watch him, possibly hum the tune and maybe even dance as well. Naturally, some people would walk by since they were too busy to stick around, but seeing the smiles on their faces placed a similar one on the Lerale magician. Peace, nothing chaotic, it was a blissful moment for him.
The reason why they were at the village was because there was a familiar name that called out to the guilds to see why this town was... Normal. A strange job surely, and Ignite was definitely not one who would like to see the client since there was plenty of tension and threats the last time the both of them met. And now that the She Phoenix was much stronger now, maybe it were best if the both of them kept a good distance away from each other. The job did not even pay any jewels, but the only reason why he thought it was a good idea was because it gave him a reason to call out to Ven. Ven was a friend of Alyia last he checked, from that time he had to take down the leader of the masked guild. And though he did not know her friend personally, and maybe preferred it that way, he figured that the Flame Slayer would like to help out. So she sent her a letter, long story short, their location was wherever he would perform on his Violin, all she would have to do was follow the sound. Admittedly, he did not know if she would be coming at this time, since the job started in the night, but who knows?