Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mashyuu and Marshy: Family Matters. (Mashyuu's Secondary Magic training.)

Mashyuu and Marshy: Family Matters. (Mashyuu's Secondary Magic training.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu and Marshy: Family Matters. (Mashyuu's Secondary Magic training.)

Post by Guest 24th April 2016, 7:18 am

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 475   |  NOTES: ...
    "Oh, please, I have you right where I want you," the woman responded mischievously to the Sabertooth mage, now grinning again. The death aura around her flared up like fire, but quickly died down as something dark and black began to move. It lifted up from the ground and stood menacingly behind Marceline, its shoulders squared and ready for a battle. Her grin stayed splayed on her lips as she stared at Mashyuu, waiting to see the reaction that would unfold in front of her. As for the black mass, it moved around her and ran straight for the dragon slayer, aiming to land a blow to his side. However, it would feign to the other side and strike there before slithering back onto the ground and returning to Marcy. She could only continue to grin wider as her shadow retreated and placed itself back where it belonged for the time being.

"I don't much care about your dog there, but if you want," the woman began, though hesitating for a moment, "I'll string him up too." The smile faded a little, as if her lips were starting to hurt from all of the grinning she had been doing while battling. "That way the both of you can remain in my castle for the rest of your life as my 'little pets', so to say." She tilted her head some and released her grasp on the male's hand, shifting backward in her ashen form before reappearing a few feet away. "But I'm getting rather bored of you already, so if you don't mind, I think I'd rather stop fighting your for a while. I'm all tuckered out and it seems that your pet and you are a little beaten up as well; care for a bit of a rest?" It was odd for her to make such a request, especially in the eyes of a legal mage, but she was being genuine here.

Her shadow would reach up again and pull itself free of the ground, standing behind her as a sort of "bodyguard." Marceline stood her ground where she had ran off to and waited to see if Mashyuu would obey what she wanted. If not, then they would simply continue to fight until they had either passed out both or Mashyuu had died at her hands. Hell, she could not die in any sort of way, so passing out from lack of power was about the best that he could get. Marcy crossed her arms over her chest, though they were settled slightly under her bosom as a resting point. Her "pet" would rock on its heels and roll its head, though that was about all of the animation that it knew. Of course, it was simply a shadow person, so if it had any other actions while resting would be a miracle.
    credit goes to Lunar of GS & THQ
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Mashyuu and Marshy: Family Matters. (Mashyuu's Secondary Magic training.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu and Marshy: Family Matters. (Mashyuu's Secondary Magic training.)

Post by redheadedstepchild 25th April 2016, 9:01 pm

"Oh hell..." Mashyuu whispered as a creature of shadow swelled up behind the woman and rushed the Earth Slayer. He swallowed hard and winced as the creature rushed up to his side and slammed it's dark fist into Mashyuu. The brown haired Earth Slayer tensed one side of his body to absorb the blow when suddenly a massive fist slammed into his other side and sent the Wizard skipping along dirt and stone, bouncing through the air and knocking a tree over. He was sure something was broken.

Luckily for the monsters effort the slayer could move again, even if it was at a slower pace. Mashyuu shook the cobwebs from his head and glared at the woman. "Don't touch my friend. I promise you that you won't like what happens!" Mashyuu shouted and forced himself up with a smashing of his fists into the ground. The Slayer stood tall and proud on his feet, a single lip twitching up in a snarl. The hunting instinct in his armor driving the Wizard to attack whatever it was he could.

Even with his armor and dragon Slayer boosts he was slowed because of her spell. Not only that but it was still causing him pain and now she had a shadow monster as a guard. It was now or never... Mashyuu brought his arms up as fast as he could and the ground around Marcy roared up and collapsed around her, trying to draw the woman under ground while he dealt with the shadow. "Alright ugly it's you and me now!" Mashyuu shouted.

The Wizard let magical power flow from him and harnessed the power of the Earth Dragons Wisdom. The spell enhanced his Dragon Slayer powers for a short time but cut off his ability to access the Dragon Force for a time.

WC: 306

Post by Guest 2nd May 2016, 8:50 pm

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 489   |  NOTES: ...
    "Aw, ist someone a little leiden?" the beauty inquired, tilting her head some as she watched Mashyuu slide across the ground roughly. She took note of the possibility that he was injured, but did not make any sort of movement toward the hurt Earth Slayer. Marceline frowned and shifted her weight in her place, snapping her fingers to summon up the shadow demon again for another attack. "Hallo, schön junge!" the woman shouted at him in her native tongue, trying to draw his attention to her and give him a wink. "Wünschte mich du ein mann zu machen, hm?" Another wink at him, again shifting her weight from hip to hip, and even moving a bit seductively. Marcy blew a little kiss at him, completely done with trying to kill him and now, more so, focused on getting him into bed. Perhaps, it was her succubus nature being frisky and wanting to have a bit of fun now, but she was slightly bored, too.

Marceline puffed out into a cloud of ash, then reappeared behind Mashyuu, slithering her arms through his and around his chest. "Was tust du denken?" she whispered into his ear, reaching up to nibble on his ear before pulling away and smirking. "Liebhaber boy, are you intrigued mit meine offer?" the head tilt came again as she'd wait for an answer from him with a smile. "Not going to deny a Königin her decision, are you? Simply divine, ist es nicht?" The grin was wide upon her lips. "Oh, I wold never hurt your freund, Mashyuu; friends are precious creatures, du hast to learn to appreciate that about them." She'd look back to Rocky as she stated this, the smile never leaving her face, but then it did, as if she felt some emotion. Of course, emotions were things she was not able to perceive anymore and it would be a shame if she could again.

"Hässlich? Dass ist so ein Durchschnitt ding sagen!" a pout appeared on her mouth as she responded to Mashyuu over this. "I give du Komplimente and all I receive are i-in" she struggled with the word before giving up and saying it in the language she knew, "Beleidegungen." The ground rumbled beneath her and she shifted back into her succubus form to use her wings and lift herself off the ground, avoiding his attack. Her wings flapped occasionally to keep herself afloat, staring at him with her pretty, red eyes, the pout still apparent on her lips. "Mashyuu, let mich du ficken, bitte!" She'd dive downward and stretched her hands outward to cup his face in her hands, and try to kiss him. If he wouldn't allow for that, then she'd back off and return to her shadow guardian's side, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're starting to bore me, you know," she spoke in clear English, making a little snooty motion as she looked away from Mashyuu.

Translations:
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 3rd May 2016, 7:50 pm

Mashyuu struggled to shake the cobwebs out of his head while Ux shouted at him to try and recover faster. Marcy's voice still echoed in the distance and drew the Slayers attention to the woman. He couldn't really understand her but the ring on his finger translated everything perfectly. It seemed she was taunting him. Even worse it was a fun taunt and really had his heart not somewhat secretly belonged to another he would have liked to flirt back.

As she winked and shifted her weight Mashyuu cracked a smile, not knowing if it was a natural reaction or if he was under some sort of spell the death bringer had cast. After a sexy little wiggle and blown kiss Marcy was behind Mashyuu and pressing to him faster than he could have possibly reacted at the time. "What do I think?... I think that if you think I'm not a man your insane. But I wouldn't say no either.... Normally. But my heart is spoken for. Even if she isn't into me the same way. What do you offer that she doesn't?" The slayer asked as she nibbled on his ear and caused his body to lock up in a shocked freeze.

As the woman backed up Mashyuu turned around and looked her over once more. She wasn't bad looking and if she wasn't trying to kill him then sure he would flirt with her. That same grin that often graced his face came back as she explained she wouldn't truly hurt Mashyuu's pet and friend. He spat a swift insult and suddenly she was in the air, taking on a terrible form but still looked attractive. Mashyuu barely slid a leg back to prepare for battle when she was upon him and kissing him. The Wizard couldn't pull away despite himself and when she did he was gasping for air and wondering why he tasted clay on his lips and tongue. For a moment he nibbled his lip while she started talking about being bored. "Ah a lust demon form huh? Tell ya what. Why don't we call off this crazy fight and just talk for a bit. Maybe we can come to some sort of understanding. I like bad girls anyway. So much more interesting. What do you say? Do we have a deal?"

WC: 390

Post by Guest 4th May 2016, 12:30 pm

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 342   |  NOTES: ...
    It was oh-so delightful to muster up the words that could send a shiver down any man's spine, who was smart enough to recognize the nature of her words. Marceline licked her lips where the kiss had been planted, equally savoring the taste of an earthly man. She bite her lip, listened to his words, and only shook her head in denial to speaking with him after the battle. Of course, she would have done so, but a feeling was itching at the back of her neck, one that was quite familiar to her. Death was calling to her, though he was silent in her head, and that meant there was a killing to be had. Perhaps, they would meet again at such an untimely fate, only then would she have her fun with the young mage. A smirk spilled across her lips and she raised a hand to wave goodbye to the earthen slayer, soon dropping her hand to her side.

"As much as I would love to continue to talk, liebhaber junge, Death awaits those who can no longer survive in this world," she spoke up. "Don't get me wrong, I would love to speak with you and share everything you want to know, but you know how it is. Villains are cryptic creatures, don't expect us to reveal everything in one go, gotta play a little game called cat-and-mouse." Her fingers snapped again, calling off the shadow guardian, who returned to what had once been her own shadow. "I'm just here in this world to clean up the mess that Death leaves behind, you know. . . make room for more of the living. It was a wonder fighting you though, but next time, Dear, don't try to kill what cannot be killed, even with holiness." She winked at him before her body started to crumble down into the dark specks of ashes that were so familiar.

Once her entire body had become nothing, but a cloud of ash, the wind had picked them up and blew them away.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 4th May 2016, 7:08 pm

Mashyuu stood, taking ragged breaths of air while Marcy continued to droll on about how she was death and had to leave now, not wanting to fight any longer and what ever it was she was saying. At that moment blood was pumping to hard in Mashyuu's body for him to be able to focus on anything other than staying alive. But he had noticed how she seemed to like his taste the way he liked hers. "Yeah well... I'd call this a really good first date, wouldn't you?" Mashyuu asked as his foe vanished and blew away in the wind. The moment she was gone he fell to his knees and the lion armor on his body vanished in a flash of red light. His head hung low and he could have sworn that he wasn't going to be able to walk.

"First woman to wear me out... hehehe. I'm funny right Ux?" Mashyuu whispered to his ring. No, your lucky she didn't kill you. That could have gotten much worse for you. That is not a woman I would suggest going after at your current level. Mashyuu rolled his eyes and started to crawl over to Rocky. "What are you talking about? I had her right where I wanted her. Kissing me. She could have killed me but my hot bod and perfect smile won her over....Alright Rocky get up, you weren't hit that hard."

Mashyuu scooped up Rocky and patted his head gently as the Wizard made his way out of the forest and back to his families old home. He could no longer hear those dark spirits inside his heart screaming at him. Instead he felt a constant warmth like his family now stood at his side like they would have if they were still alive.

WC: 305/end.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:52 pm