Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Why live here?[Job - Solo]

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: The Reckoning
    Second Magic: Death's Game
    Third Magic:

Why live here?[Job - Solo] Empty Why live here?[Job - Solo]

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 4:14 am

ooc: on a side note... lol... this place looses a lot of rune knight majors seeing all the threads

job info:

Slamming the door shut behind him, Raiza let out an annoyed grunt "another job... done... Just give me something where I get to go kill another person okay? I wish to test out some new powers of mine." Soundly rather extremely annoyed, Raiza could not help but sigh. He looked at the job board in the guild hall only to look towards the servant lady that actually took care of everything.

"you stare servant, do you wish to go to my pillar's chambers? If not, I sugggest you just give me a decent job" No, he wasn't in a good mood, or a nice one at that. The servent slightly began to shake, the scars all over their body, and burns indicated they had gone to many pillar 'chambers' before, and lived to tell the tale about it. An aweful position which made Raiza cringe slighty... "look I'm sorry. Go to scream's chamber and freshen up."

Once he said that though, he took the paper they were handing him, and stormed out of the guild hall, this time he was going to be heading to another place. Only slightly gazing at the paper to know the location "River village huh, sounds interesting... and annoyingly far. Why int he hell must I keep taking jobs that make me go all over the stupid damn country"

Making his way through the forest he knew the distance would be far, and yet he did not even read what the job details were yet. That would come soon enough, best he get out of reach of the guild hall before hand anyways. If it was a dumb job, he'd do it and hate it. Yet he knew his attitude was not the best right now. It was strange, he never got like this unless things were getting on his nerves.

post 1/15
    words: 307

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Why live here?[Job - Solo] YdfXSKP
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Why live here?[Job - Solo] Empty Re: Why live here?[Job - Solo]

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 5:58 am

-time skip to be near the town-

The air was chilly, and the sun was high above. It had recently rained so most of the roads were soaked, yet everyone still went on with their day to day lives. Even above head a rainbow had formed. "such symbols of peace... I'll smear this town in blood". Thinking back on the job he did with Thorn he could only shake his head, a lot has changed since that job, and his powers began to shine really well. It didn't take him long to master his new spells, or at least become adept in each of them. Today would be a demonstration to even that, he knew his job was here, and it was high time to read the job classification.

Opening up the paper from his pocket, Raiza let out a sigh. The target was a rune knight major that was visiting this town. Payment would be delivered upon confirmation of the major's death. The client will be waiting at a designated spot after contact has been made. No doubt the servant girl that Raiza had talked to would contact the client for him. It was part of their duty after all. Though what stood before him now was an entire village to search until the rune major had shown their face.

How well was Raiza's face known though? Taking his hood down he could only offer a snide grin as his crimson hues glazed through while he walked ominously through the town, daring anyone to speak up against him while he did such. A few whispers could be heard, and a few individuals slowly crept away from him, but nothing too extreme yet. So his presence was known, he had some slight rumors goiing around about him, but perhaps the most deadliest thing was he had no sleaves on, and it showed clear as day, his savage skull guild mark. That was perhaps what was causing a lot of the whispers after all.

post 2/15
    words: 333
    Rolling now to see my encounter for next post.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 22nd March 2016, 5:58 am

The member 'Raiza' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Why live here?[Job - Solo] Boss
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 6:11 am

ooc; I said it last job that I rolled boss n first roll post... not fair... I'll say it again... not fair makes the job so less fun... so I AM going to keep that roll, but for fun sake... here are two more rolls (if I roll boss again.. it'll count as x2 strong) These rolls are strictly for plot, because my next post I am still encountering the boss

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 22nd March 2016, 6:11 am

The member 'Raiza' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Why live here?[Job - Solo] WeakMonster Why live here?[Job - Solo] NormalMonster
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 6:57 am

The winds began to pick up, and more and more citizens began to creep away before some eventually began to run, causing a panic, and causing a small group of individuals to start running away. "Fools... you think you can out run that in which does not tire? Go beasts of the savage skull, your meal... is this town"

None too sooner a chilling howl could be heard, beasts began to appear out of the wood works, the earie roar of one set off a horrible mood in the area as the thirteen beasts scattered throughout the town. The cries of innocent bystanders who could not outrun the D-rank creatures would find themselves maimed and torn to pieces by the ferocious beasts of darkness. Never to obvious as to where they were unless some truly experianced mage had great sensory abilities, though Raiza had a feeling by the sounds of clanking metal near him, the only ones that would be trying to stop him would be those right near him right now.

"Oh, I lured you out already Major?" Raiza seemed happy about not trying to calculate this fight. Last assassination job he had was to kill Jasmine the gold-weaver. It was a fairly tough fight but he did learn new things, and he had indeed learned how stealthy he could be if he so chose. However now standing before him was the obvious Rune knight general, with four rune knight guards. They no doubt were under his direct command. Perhaps simple officers or sergeants of the force.

post 3/15
    words: 259

Brought forth the guild pet

Spoiler:

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 7:15 am

At first glance it appeared Raiza to be out numbered. While this could be true for body sake, it was not true in what he deemed calculated. There were amultitude of potential increases he could do. Causing his summon to appear or to create duplicates of himself were both possibilities. Now did he wish to choose quality or quanity. The gank em spell created two of himself, that could only take 1 C-rank hit. While a summon was as strong as a C-rank mage by all standards, par the no magic part. Which Raiza hoped to remedy that one day.

"Raiza of the Savage Skull Guild, you are hereby under arrest for the unlawful actions including by not limited to the murder of multiples, and the destruction of property. You're also under arrest for the killing of mr.greggory cassel.  Please stand down"

Yeah... as if. Raiza could but only look at the knights that began to walk towards him with their swords out, no doubt ready to slice at him within a moment's notice. "You think it is that easy do you? Let me educate you in something called 'fucking with the wrong person', its a great topic you see... because your guards? they just did"

The moment they were all close to Raiza, within the 8 foot range, Raiza had acted calmly, but they had no clue as a dark aura surged from his body rather quickly, firing powerful waves of damage to the knights that were being hit by the spell. None could really see it coming other than to try and raise a shield.

post 4/15
    words: 268
    hp:300
    temp hp:15
    mana: 92% (-10)
    +2% per post from haste after all reductions
    Thorn Damage dura: 5
    Checkmate CD: 2

Npc hp:
    Guard 1: 228
    Guard 2: 228
    Guard 3: 228
    Guard 4: 228
    Major: 400
    Spoiler:

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 8:42 am

The surprise strike to their body was quite the shock, all four guards staggered back from the black aura that enveloped Raiza, daring them to come closer as it scratched at them once last time before they managed to get out of the aura fully. By all means this was no quick and painless kill as the thorn damage scratched and burned at the guard's exposed skin, causing bleeding and irritation.

"Oh, cute, you think I'm done!". It wasn't long before an entire new spell coated Raiza's body while he stepped forward. Each guard hesitating to walk into the black pain filled aura.

"Boss what do we do?"

"yeah... we can't get near the guy"

To Raiza, those comments meant the world to him. The major took a step forward raising his sword into the air. "You fight, fight for what is right, if we die here then he gets to kill the innocence within this village!" The major himself began to charge forward at this point as all four guards did too.

"Idiots" Raiza chimmed, paying little care as the four blades crashed into his shield. This was foolish in all manners of speaking to watch the guards come to die as the major had started some large lance requip technique.

"You die here today Raiza! Requip! Lance of the 3rd regime! ", obviously the Major's potential trump card, he aimed to end the fight here and now as the lance was radiating a strange sun-like glare, as if the lance itself was forged from compressed light magic.

post 5/15
    words: 257
    temp hp:150
    mana: 79% (92%-15)
    Thorn Damage dura: 4
    Checkmate CD: 1
    Immortal object dura: 6
    Immortal object HP: 180 -21 -21 -21 -21 = 96

Npc hp:
    Guard 1: 216
    Guard 2: 216
    Guard 3: 216
    Guard 4: 216
    Major: 400

(Gonna say guards hold a strong(+), and are B-rank each so 21 damage

my damage reducts(item is wip so wont apply that, but my lineage cloak gives me -10 when I'm actually hit)
    used spells:

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 9:05 am

'Tsk tsk... wont anyone ever learn?' Raiza could only smile as his aura shot out further again, a huge wave of pain encompassed even the major this time. The guards they... were very unfortunate to feel the wrath of the checkmate spell not once but twice so far. This time, it cause a painful and crippling agony into their body, the screams of pain as some of them barely could hold their weapon straight after such a thing. The swords that had originally crashed into his body where the barrier was had not been moved, only applying small bits of pressure trying to cleave through. Though no matter what the force was, Raiza's aura only made it worse for those around him.

However, The Major's lance would find it's way to Raiza's barrier, nearly shattering it before a burst of light, a secondary quick attack had happened. "sorry... but no" he chuckled, quickly fixing his barrier, strengthening it by the power of a B-rank spell. The barrier naturally took power and amplified it by three. so his checkmate ability had given him a total of 180 more power to it. This was Raiza's ultimate defense, and he would be damned if petty one strike would break it, though that strike was quite the two burst, and would have ripped through his shield otherwise had he not replenished it mid attack.

Though to say Raiza would only stand there, letting himself be attacked was a major miscalculation. Instead the mage would use the fact most of the guards were now writhing with pain and duck down, striking upwards with his blade, allowing an explosion to burst out towards all four guards that were in range, as well as the major, all the while activating his duplication technique.

"Raiza take my energy", the voice from inside Raiza would let it's presence be known now.

post 6/15
    words: 312
    mana: 70% (81%-15%) :
    +4% Malice Regeneration from my pet (See spoiler)
    Twix's(pet) Hp: 384 (400-4% of max hp which is 16)
    Thorn Damage dura: 3
    Checkmate CD: 0 (Then recast)
    Checkmate CD: 2
    Immortal object dura: 5
    Immortal object HP: 96 -80 +160 -80 = 96
    splash damage dura: 6

Npc hp:
    Guard 1: 122
    Guard 2: 122
    Guard 3: 122
    Guard 4: 122
    Major: 316

pet ability:
    spells used:

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 9:20 am

"Thank you Twix, I'll remember this. Just please keep it up for a few more minutes. We'll win this fight soon. I'm going to end them right here and now."

As it appeared Raiza was talking to himself, now instead black shadows began to wrap around his body. His entire presence looked dangerous as he had lept backwards, quickly redistributing his momentum near instantaneously as he did to move to the side as if he never even had to slow down for a single micro second. "Maneuverability is the best in many games, it is what allows some rather... insane tactics, but you see... I'm not going to just use this to dodge... oh no"

He wasn't about to waste such potential combination. Eagerly awaiting the guards to realize they were still in his aura, slowly being etched away painfully while he existed. Instead he began to open fire, all seven shots were fired at the guards, each bullet detonating and leaving a large dust cloud in the remains. Each bullet was charged with the splash damage technique. However a light radiated from the dust, something had happened and Raiza was still now bracing for what he was about to fight.

Which was the major himself still. Standing over four dead rune knights whom had pieces of their armor broken off, others had limbs removed. While some had bullets penatrate their armor and explode right on their chest. The end result was the four laid there dead, and the major? He had a strange magic enveloping his body, even Raiza could no longer read his health bar.

post 7/15
    words: 267
    mana: 86(70% + below)
    +4% Malice Regeneration from my pet (See spoiler)
    +10% from 5 posts of natural regen
    Twix's(pet) Hp: 368 (384-4% of max hp)
    Thorn Damage dura: 2
    Checkmate CD: 0 (Then recast)
    Checkmate CD: 1
    Immortal object dura: 4
    Immortal object HP: 96
    splash damage dura: 5

Npc hp:
    Guards are dead
    Major: unknown oocly and icly

spells used:

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 9:51 am

Looking forward, he now saw the Major as a well... pun very much intended, a major threat. The aura radiating from his golden armor and requip golden lance all showed a battle hardened veteran that was ready to end Raiza's life. "Authorization for lethal force, and grounds for execution are hereby self-granted" No more playing around, he was going to end this fight here and now

However Raiza had zero intentions of just 'dying' here. Together with his pet he wielded both of his gun swords. One charged with explosive power, while the other was simple, default rounds. "Fourteen rounds, can you dodge them all?" This question imposed by Raiza as he pulled the trigger until both guns were empty until the recharge time came up again. Each bullet lodged itself into the Major's armor

"wont have to" He responded, only a cocky smile in return as the explosion dust settled.

Had each bullet truly failed him? Raiza doubted it, but he did have a few more plans up his sleeve. For now, Let twix recover from the health it had been trading. While Raiza looked forward and braced himself for the impending strike

"Shine, Beniliminus!"

Those words alone, as the Major struck the lance forward, causing a cone of light to over take Raiza, sending him backwards and having nearly shattered his barrier in the process.

Knowing he could activate checkmate again to restore it was an option, however, one other option he had was to use it for an assault. His absolute need for a powerful strike was one that he deemed that if he were to keep up like this, he'd only die at a loss of magical energy. So time to go full offensive.

However, how would he, or could he? Sniper fire was a typical long range, but he knew together all of his bullets would make a massive hard hitting round. After all... it was like being hit 7 times at once, all or nothing. A shot like that 'could' bring the major down but... the concentration of energy would no doubt tip him off.

post 8/15
    words: 351
    mana: 92
    +4% Malice Regeneration from my pet
    natural regen in 5posts
    Twix's(pet) Hp: 352 (368-4% of max hp)
    Thorn Damage dura: 1
    Checkmate CD: 0
    Immortal object dura: 4
    Immortal object HP: 16
    splash damage dura: 4

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 12:01 pm

First thing was first. Disable the immortal object barrier, and then prepare for a fight. With mana now on overdrive of recovery, Raiza knew at the very least, he did have some large potential shockwaves of attack to use. His thorn damage aura had flattened out, quickly fading away into absolute nothingness.

Aside from the downfalls of his moves, Raiza now had perfect access to checkmate once again, defiantly his signature and trump move that he could alter almost anything. Though what to target was another thing. The now radiating and glowing major was charging at Raiza, whom only had a second before impact. Luckily, Raiza had him in speed.

The strike was attempted, a lance being pushed forward in attempt to drive into Raiza's torso had just barely been dodged, using his full momentum and able to stop it short, allowing unusual movements, able to never be carried by momentum, he dodged to his left, which would be on the major's right, where he was holding the lance, preventing an easy grab. Then using what momentum he cut from himself, and boosting suddenly forward, it let Raiza glide the gun sword across the slick surface of the lance causing one explosion while he got behind to lay fire three bullets into the major's back. Each pinging off the armor and detonating rather quickly. Each shot barely hurt the major and it was easily apparent as even the ground benieth the major's feet was protected to some degree. However the explosion itself caught Raiza in it with his sudden and rash action.

post 9/15
    words: 263
    temp hp:138
    mana: 98
    +4% Malice Regeneration from my pet
    natural regen in 5posts
    Twix's(pet) Hp: 336 (352 - 4% of max hp)
    Thorn Damage dura: 0
    Thorn damage CD: 6
    Immortal object CD: 3
    splash damage dura: 3
    dup glitch cd: 2

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 12:43 pm

This was starting to get rather annoying, and in fact. Raiza knew at this rate the major's armor and weapon was a huge burden to fight. He was a tank himself in terms of taking damage, however this major seemed to have an un-matched ability in the defensive measures. However, something did bother him Raiza, the lives of the knights... how much damage did they take for real? Something was wrong, and it didn't sit right with Raiza.

"Tell me major. Did my bullets truly kill those knights?" His question was more of he thought the major may have increased his own defense, and life force. Although this was not true, Raiza was niether bluffing in his words, nor actually at this moment really concerned. However had it been true, then Raiza would take this major out on other principles, because at least Raiza had honor. Even if that honor was evil.

Though the major never responded, only would thrust the lance into the ground, causing an eruption of light to be shot towards Raiza from the ground causing shards of light to send Raiza backwards. Though now finally hurt, Raiza still looked at the man with an interesting evil glare. Wishing nothing more but the man's death at this point.

Though the look he gave the man was only part of anger, the only was excitement. The man had broken Raiza's shield, not once but twice. More so, he had also destroyed all of his over health. It meant right now, any normal mage that sustained that much damage, would be dead. A total of 510 damage has been dealt Raiza's way at the very least. While looking at the Major, he could tell the tiny chips in the armor indicated Raiza had done quite the number of the requip armor.

post 10/15
    words: 303
    temp hp:0 (for rp plot, its all gone)
    mana: 100 (98% + below)
    natural regen in 3posts
    Twix's(pet) Hp: 352 (336 + 4% of max hp)
    Twix is now using malice regen to heal hp.
    Thorn damage CD: 5
    Immortal object CD: 2
    splash damage dura: 2
    dup glitch cd: 1

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 1:01 pm

So the fight had been going on with a few exchanges of blows. The Major had gotten quite silent, but more so, he hardly did any rash action, almost as if analyzing Raiza's moves, each move had been precise, well planned out, and hit their mark. Was he saving energy? or was he honestly trying to bring Raiza down peacefully still?

No... it couldn't be the latter. Raiza saw the sweat dripping from the major as the garm off in the distance were killing innocent civilians. The sounds of cries filled the air, blood was staining the ground.

Rather annoyed at the outcome, Raiza had activated a another spell. "Fine, if 14 rounds did not end you, how about 42 rounds? ", at that moment, he had cast the spell gank em. Creating two clones armed with C-rank versions of his gun sword, however one thing Raiza knew was possible was they too could cast spells, and now his signature spell the duplication glitch had been chain cast to the point himself, and both clones all had two weapons. Six total weapons, seven bullets per. Time to unleash a bullet storm.

Deciding now to raise both guns up simutaniously with all clones, they would unleash the hail of bullets at the Major, who this time was actively blocking most with his shield, only Raiza needed to get this under heavy control, and fast. The explosive rounds he shot were chipping away at the requip armor, while the bullets the clones were sending only dinged the armor. Though seeing the Major coming, Raiza activated another spell called warp, to vanish and re-appear 80 feet behind the major, having sacrificed both warps for one giant leap.

post 11/15
    words: 284
    mana: 82% (100% -10% -5 -5)
    natural regen in 2posts
    Twix's(pet) Hp: 368 (352 + 4% of max hp)
    Twix is now using malice regen to heal hp.
    Thorn damage CD: 4
    Immortal object CD: 1
    splash damage dura: 1
    dup glitch cd: 0
    unreal physics cd: 4
    Gank em dura: 3
    in zone dura : 10
    warp cd: 2
    spells used:

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 1:16 pm

What had seemed like a bye situation, Raiza had turned into a good one. The major had sliced and killed both of Raiza's clones, however both clones were just decoys as Raiza had ample time to charge up his splash damage technique, and his sniper fire technique. This in turn cause a massive damage that ripped through the major's back plate of the armor and then exploded, easily causing the majors untimely demise.

Though it had left Raiza drained, his last second calculations using the in the zone technique pointed to the major's biggest armor flaws, which Raiza exploited well by casting his haste ability, pulling the splash damage technique out of cool down mode, then applying checkmate, all the while paying in blood his own health to recharge check mate a second time an use it again. Amplifying both the splash damage, and his sniper fire technique The total combined damage was terrifying that left a massive hole in the ground. While Raiza did see when the explosion went off, he no longer saw the remains of the major.

"Time to go turn in I guess" his sigh could be heard even past the constant screams of the villagers being terrorized by the garm. "Garm, return home. Let the survivors live, those that survived are still pieces in my game. They'll spread the word that the major is dead". A smile on his face watching the numerous garm scatter into the forest with stealthy speeds. It was an interesting creature, and Raiza was glad to have learned about the garm. They were indeed ferocious creatures, and the few survivors that were still in the town, they'd be able to share how their friends and family were torn limb from limb by the creatures while Raiza would have slayed the Major and his four lackies.

post 12/15
    words: 304
    out of combat, no need for statistics any further.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 1:24 pm

Though being out of the town was not yet Raiza's motivation. He himself still had work to do. While the major seemed to have been blown to pieces, Raiza had no real reason to go fetch any body parts, besides by now any garm that were still looking around had definatly eaten the parts. However there were still the four rune knights, dead but at the very least still full of blood.

"Twix, I'll let you eat in a second. I require something." Dipping his blade into one of the fallen guard's torso he would now have ample blood to write on the major's house.

"Those that live in the shadows, will not live in them forever"

The words held meaning as he wanted to show to the world, that darkness is indeed rising, and to those that hated him, those that feared him, those that did not like what he stood for. That message was for them.

"Okay Twix, Go ahead and eat. Just remember we're going to stop at a nearby village near home so fluffy can eat too okay?" The black ooze quickly ran over one of the bodies but retreated back into Raiza with a distaste in the flavor. "oh... guess their magic you do not like? so be it. " Shrugging it off, Raiza began heading away from the river village. Soft cries from the survivors behind him, though he ignored most of it, he did hear the word 'monster'

"Yeah... I may be a monster... but this world made me that way. I wasn't always bad" this he shouted out for all those to hear him.

post 13/15
    words: 272

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 1:31 pm

Now that was done, Raiza knew the young that had survived would come for him. The older who lost sons, daughters, and spouses would set vengence for him. His face, and name would be remembered. Those that came to clean up would see the message, and Raiza would even hope that they could tie this kill with the one he made against Jasmine.

Though in all honesty, Raiza would have loved to unleash the garm onto the port village, causing wide-spread death and panic into that town. That was why he unleashed the garm into the small river town, to be able to get an estimate of exactly how strong the garm were, and how they worked as a pack. The chilling howl worked well for the start of his fight too. It taught him a lot about the fierce guild pet, while he showed him that Twix was potentially a growing threat. Last time he had Twix intervien in a fight was with Alleria, and that fight Twix wasn't nearly as strong. However this time, he had a surprise help from his pet, who kept sacrificing health for a constant mana refuel. It was strictly the reason Raiza was able to keep up that fight, but it still did not settle right with Raiza. Something bothered him. That fight should not have ended like that, or been as hard.

In fact, he knew the major died, he witnessed the bullet go in, and then explode. However the pieces he did see of the armor, and potential flesh was just... not enough. The major had acted as if he was broken, as if the will he had was no longer enough to fight for. Was the death of those around him that taxing? Potentially, but Raiza disregarded it for now.

post 14/15
    words: 299

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 22nd March 2016, 1:48 pm

Sighing either way as he made it to the meeting point of the client. The air was filled with a blood that was spilled not that far away, the sight of the town was easy as the meeting point was just beyond the forest's edge that boardered the town.

"Client, I have confirmation the target is dead. As well as most of the town" A rather cold chuckle came from a cloaked man. "hmmm I see" responded a whisper, almost an echo through the woods Each word hit Raiza fairly well as now before him a cloaked figure appeared. Hints of a red formal tux underneath the cloak, black possible brown hair.

"Satisfied? I expect my pay now", no longer wishing to wait for the man to come up with some form of an excuse, Raiza was tempted to kill the man right here and right now, however something etched in his mind that he better not try.

"Yes... the payment is all right here Raiza, but do be mindful who you're talking to. I will be in contact with you again for hmmmm further jobs. ", and before too many words were spoken, Raiza would snatch the sachet of jewels out of the man's hand, accepting his payment.

"Raiza, while some things should remain buried, I will leave you with a few words... those words are the Kugeki kings of darkness. Do with those words as you may"

While Raiza had no clue as to what the Kugeki kings were, he did have his interest sparked even so slightly to the point he nodded and began to head off into the forest, covering his tracks by using the rogue's shade technique

15/15
    words: 282
    Job completed

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:54 am