Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My Bloody Bar (Alymra and Potato)

My Bloody Bar (Alymra and Potato) Empty My Bloody Bar (Alymra and Potato)

Post by Guest 21st March 2016, 7:39 pm

Serena cracked her neck as she stepped into the Soul Bar. Her long pink hair hanging down across her left side of her face. She sat down at the front bar, suprisingly it was empty at the time and she looked at the barkeeper with her blank golden eyes "I'd like one bloody mary!" She said in a demanding manner dropping a few jewel on the counter.
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

My Bloody Bar (Alymra and Potato) Empty Re: My Bloody Bar (Alymra and Potato)

Post by Almyra Bys 2nd April 2016, 7:48 pm

Almyra stepped into Soul Bar with a rather nervous look on her face. The girl had recently recovered from quite an ordeal in her homeland. Recovered may have been the wrong word, in fact. She was well enough to travel, but mentally she wasn't feeling right, and physically, she was missing her left hand. She hid the fact fairly well with her cloak, but upon close inspection, it would be rather clear that the left sleeve of her shirt was hanging limply, indicating that her hand and arm were missing from about halfway up the forearm. She walked up to the bar and sat down next to Serena. "Hello..." She said to the bartender timidly. "Do you have mead?" She asked. With a nod the bartender went about getting the drinks for her, Serena, and the other patrons at the bar.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character|Magic|Bank
    My Bloody Bar (Alymra and Potato) 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:55 am