Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Granny time [sooolo]

Aleta Herman
    Aleta Herman

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Granny time [sooolo] Empty Granny time [sooolo]

Post by Aleta Herman 19th March 2016, 8:46 am

It's been a hour or so since the guild master had called Kayla too her office. Kayla didn't want to do some baby sitting job but it wasn't like she could decline could she? After Kakuma was the one that asked Kayla herself. No was she going to say no in front of her guild master, she was crazy like that. With a sigh Kayla had wandered the raods of Lavanitir looking for the house that her grandma had lived in. Kayla had glanced around the streets the city was buzzing as usual she had waved to a couple townsfolk that had smiled at her. The brunette had finally stumbled across the guild-masters grandmothers house after searching for a few minutes, it was a very lovely house it looked beautiful compared to some houses that surrounded it. Although it was expected, the guild-master was probably sure too give her lovely grandmother a very beautiful house. Knocking on the door Kayla had thought of forcing a smile but she had changed her mind. She didn't want too change herself up for anyone, she was sure that the oldie would understand. Once the door had opened Kayla had quickly spoken. "Hello Grandmother, I come from Blackrose." Kayla had said with a very polite tone although it was a bit loud she had to be loud so she would be able too hear her.

The grandmother had simply nodded and opened the door to let the guild member in giving her a large smile, closing the door behind Kayla as she came in "Have a seat dear, the tea is almost ready." The grandmother had said with a shaky tone, pointing a finger at a nice comfortable couch. The grandmother had then left too check on her tea, walking back with two cups and a can of tea. "I hope you like some green tea." The grandmother had said pouring Kayla a glass pausing since she was not sure what too call her. "sorry dear what was your name again? I seem.. I seem to have forgotten it."  The grandmother had said as she poured herself a glass of tea and bringing it to her dried lips, taking a sip of it before glancing at Kayla again with a smile.

The brunette had blinked sitting down on the couch and not saying a word, instead Kayla had glanced around the grandmothers house. She was amazed at how beautifully decorated it was with paintings, she felt as if she could look at them forever she wasn't really listening to what the grandmother was saying either just observing how beautiful the house was. When the grandmother had came up to her with a cup of tea, Kayla was kind of caught off guard. She hated tea so much but there was no way she could refuse. Clearing her throat she nodded her head "Yes.. thank you grandmother." She felt disgusting as the tea had ran down her throat, she wanted to spit it out but the grandmother had been watching her. Clearing her throat once again, Kayla had gently placed down the glass cup answering Grandmothers question. "Oh my name is Kayla Croft." Kayla said nodding unsure if the grandmother had heard her or not.

The grandmother had nodded. "Kayla... what a beautiful name that is." She had finished her tea and glanced over to Kayla "How's the tea sweetie?" She said in a polite tone pouring herself the last of the green tea and taking a sip of it. "If you would like me too, I would gladly go pour some more." The wrinkly grandmother had offered Kayla picking up the tea-boiler.

Kayla let out a small smile, she felt happy with her compliment. "Good." Kayla had answered plainly finishing her tea and placing it back onto the table quickly shaking her head to the grandmothers question. "No grandmother Im good with having anymore tea." Kayla had said reaching over and grabbing the cups from the grandmother. "Ill go put these away for you." Kayla said thinking thoughtfully, and not giving the grandmother a choice she had put the dishes away for her.

The grandmother was very happy when Kayla had put away the dishes, sitting down on the couch to wait for her to come back. "Kayla dear.. would you like to hear a story?" The grandmother had asked the black rose member watching her as she sat back down. "I have many stories to tell hmmm.. which one would you like to hear dear? I got one from when the guild master was just a little girl."

Kayla quickly had sat back down and nodded, "Grandmother I'd love too hear that story of the guild-master." Kayla had said no longer leaning backwards but leaning forwards since she was rather intersted in what the grandmother had to say about the stern guild master that ran black rose currently. "Please do tell me, I would like too hear this story." Kayla kind of became impaitent but she knew that you had to be paitent when it came too old people.

The grandmother was glad too see Kayla so eager. "I believe that I just made you smile my dear..." The grandmother had said with a grin before nodding.Alright I will tell you this story of when I remember your guild-master just being a little toddler.. Back then I was so much younger." The grandmother had said feeling a little sad. "You are so young, be sure too spend your days well. Do everything you want to do before you become a grandmother like myself. " The grandmother said with a gentle smile before continuing on with the story. "Kakuma was a very playful girl from what I can remember... although she was still very serious and stubborn even back then when she was only a teenager.. and oh my was she trouble, almost bit off everyones head with that mouth of hers. But she was always there for you, always going to support you no matter what the cost." The grandmother had said reaching for some crackers and handing some too Kayla. "Eat some crackers honey, they are very sweet and something to munch on while you listen." The grandmother said chewing on her crackers.

Kayla had been listening very carefully, she could hardly imagine that Kakuma was like that, but it was very interesting there weren't too many people that knew Kakuma when she was just a member of the guild. So Kayla had listened quietly reaching over too grab some of the crackers and they were very sweet. Eating them as the grandmother continued too talk Kayla began picturing how their guild-master was in her youth. The brunette could only imagine what the guild was like when Kakuma was the guild-master. Even though Kakuma was rather peaceful she could also be a bit cruel but Independent guilds could take on any jobs they had wished of even dark jobs.

"She had always been such a sweet little doll, i remember when she got injured for the very first time. She hardly cried.. she's such a warrior however she doesn't like letting people see her emotions which isnt very good sometimes, she used too always be confusing and on her first days as being a guild-master she was so excited and nervous but she grew into it like any guild master would, and became a fine leader. One of the greatest In black rose im glad that the previous guild-master had choose her, she had been a guild-master for so long and I hope she will stay one for as long as I am alive." The grandmother had said looking up towards the ceiling. "Alright dear.. it's getting late and im getting sleepy if you would like to hear another story come by again, thank you for watching me today take this candy." The grandmother had grabbed some candy out of a bowl and handed it too Kayla showing her out the door, "Have a wonderful night deary!"

Kayla was glad she came too watch the grandmother turned out she was pretty cool and so were her stories, grabbing the candy Kayla had headed out the door waving a goodbye too the grandmother. "Have a goodnight grandmother!" The brunette had said walking away and back towards the guild, the brunette had unwrapped a piece of candy and chucked it in her mouth on her way back too the home of black rose throwing the wrapper away in a nearby trashcan. It wasn't too late in the day so the brunette had figured she could do another job or something before she went back too her house. Walking into the Guild Kayla had closed the doors behind her. As she walked in she had thought about the grandmother knowing that one day she would have to go back to hear the rest of that story she wants to know more about the guild-masters childhood since she never really speaks of it herself.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 8:55 am