Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To the glory of the guilds(Lucie and Suzuran)

Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 218.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blank Slate
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To the glory of the guilds(Lucie and Suzuran) Empty To the glory of the guilds(Lucie and Suzuran)

Post by Heyyew 17th March 2016, 7:37 pm

Suzuran came to the designated location where she had been asked to come for the job and sat down. She had been about to open her book about body language to read when a wrinkled human called Suzuran and another human’s name. “Greetings.” She stated.

“Welcome welcome! I’m Olaf! What’s your two’s name and what guild do you come from? Please tell me all about them! And I do hope you don’t mind if I take notes my dearies!”

“You may behave as your limitations necessitate you to.” Stated Suzuran in her deadpan voice. “My name is Suzuran and I come from Black Rose.”
    Raven
    Raven

Player 
    Position : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To the glory of the guilds(Lucie and Suzuran) Empty Re: To the glory of the guilds(Lucie and Suzuran)

Post by Raven 17th March 2016, 7:56 pm

Lucie • Fairy Tail • D Rank

They were cruel, picking a job where she would be forced to talk. Her anxiety was killing her as it was, so why was she being told to go on this 'mission'. Some guy wanted to know more about the guilds, but would not Heero or some Ace be a better person to ask? Apparently not. Not even giving a sigh as she entered in with the Black Rose mage apparently called Suzuran, Lucie walked slightly behind, gazing down at the floor apprehensively. She couldn't speak! Why was he asking her that? There was no way that talking or being verbal would work...

"Really now? Sheesh, it seems like I have to do everything..."

As Ren's spirit and essence faded into her own, the girl's left crimson eye would turn a silvery-blue. How the other spirit managed to fight the body's own mental problems such as selective mutism, she would never know. Still, at least he was doing it now... hopefully he would not do anything they would regret. "Lucie, from Fairy Tail," he said with her voice, attempting to give a soft, amiable smile.

Location;;
    Muse;;
    Word Count;; 186
    OOC;;

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To the glory of the guilds(Lucie and Suzuran) VIxeskm
    Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 218.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blank Slate
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To the glory of the guilds(Lucie and Suzuran) Empty Re: To the glory of the guilds(Lucie and Suzuran)

Post by Heyyew 17th March 2016, 8:12 pm

“And about your guild?” The man prodded.

“My guild, by technical definition, is our guildmaster’s harem. This is the best definition of Black Rose I have to offer you. They are mostly inhuman, or at least only partially human. The majority of them seem to be able to shift between their animal forms and their human forms. According to my studies, due to the spring season it is likely that they are all currently rutting. I expect the population to increase soon. Nothel I know has blood magic, Aether has these tentacles on this back, and that’s all I know for magic for my guild. Any questions?”

The old man started, gap jawed that Suzuran had really actually factually spilled all that. He shook his head. No. He had more than enough from Suzuran for what he needed… “How about you my dear Lucie?” He asked, the old man grinning in a friendly way.
    Raven
    Raven

Player 
    Position : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raven 17th March 2016, 9:03 pm

Lucie • Fairy Tail • D Rank

So that was Black Rose? Wow- it had been a good thing they joined Fairy Tail when they did, so they were not pulled into this guildmaster's 'harem'. That was not appealing at all to Ren, and Lucie barely understood what it all meant. As the man turned to her, Ren took back control of her actions, and forced simple, soft-spoken words. "Fairy Tail is an interesting guild. I am not around my guildmates much, but they are a lively sort. We pride ourselves on being a legal guild that is not afraid to break the rules to do the right thing," Ren explained simply, still using the girl's hushed, innocent voice. In actuality, he cared less about Fairy Tail and only associated them with it when it was convenient or to their advantage. Honestly, he could care less about their laws and ideals, and Lucie was learning that too. Since when did the rules of a single group actually matter?

With that out of the way, the man seemed pleased. He payed both Lucie and Suzuran the thousand jewels he had promised, and politely dismissed them.

Location;;
    Muse;;
    Word Count;;
    OOC;;

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To the glory of the guilds(Lucie and Suzuran) VIxeskm

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:48 am