Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

So Many Words Left Unsaid (P)

Azalea Antiope
    Azalea Antiope

Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

So Many Words Left Unsaid (P) Empty So Many Words Left Unsaid (P)

Post by Azalea Antiope 12th March 2016, 9:46 pm

1 Month Before:
    She lay on the ground in a pool of her own water taking in deep breaths between coughs. How? How did she get defeated so easily? She didn't even remember a thing. Her body hurt so much all she could do was stare at the man hovering over her. "I'm sorry, My Dear. This was the only way. The only way to bring her closer to me. I need her and she wants you. Now, be a good girl and everything will be ok." His voice was so calm and carefree. It would be the last thing she heard before slowly passing out. After a while, Azalea would slowly come to her vision blurry. Where was she? The brunette could feel something holding her body and as she looked around, she would notice something was off. It seemed darker here but Azalea could kind of see the sun. Maybe it was her eyes. This place was full of large dark round circles. Buildings? Little ones. Then, she would pass out once more. When Azalea finally woke for the final time, she was chained to a wall and laying on a floor. She looked around the room slowly. No windows. One door. No furniture. No anything. It was a bear concrete room. Why? Why was this happening? As the door squeaked open, Azalea would notice stairs outside. She was underground. As she looked up, she would see the same man again. "Time to begin, My Dear."

1 Month Later:
    Azalea lay on the ground chained to the wall as normal. Her body looked frail and thinner than before. Her eyes seemed so empty. All hope was gone. The man, who kidnapped her, sat in front of the closed door in the same room as Azalea. "They'll be getting their memories back you know? They may come for you? What do you think?" His voice now seemed worn and full of boredom. Azalea seemed to only be capable of breathing. Not a thought could be seen I'm those Hazel eyes of hers. Even still, she managed to speak, "Who?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So Many Words Left Unsaid (P) What_you_see_is_exactly_what_you_re_gonna_get___by_blairxm-d96hsl7

So Many Words Left Unsaid (P) Empty Re: So Many Words Left Unsaid (P)

Post by Guest 13th March 2016, 5:37 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ B Rank

"Damn it!" Izayuki cursed aloud, effortlessly flipping over the table she was sitting at while standing up in her rage. The memories almost hurt as they came flooding back, and for anyone who knew the small girl, Azalea Antiope-Reiaki, they would be feeling the same thing. How had she forgotten about her own little sister? Her dear imouto-chan?
    Whoever or whatever it was must have had some sort of memory spell, as a month had gone by since she had seen the young teen, and never once had she thought of her name or recalled the appearance of her face. In the harsh anger, the Glacier God Slayer's aura began to spin slightly out of control again, slowly freezing her surroundings and covering them with a light glaze of black, crystalline frost. How dare someone steal Aza-chan away and erase their memories?! Unforgivable!

People were likely already seeing her angry reaction- likely a rage of hers that had never been experienced before, even in the time with Suzuran. This magic could not be Yukionna's, could it? The glacial goddess could freeze memories, but the deity would likely never stoop so low as to go after a weaker child. It had to be someone else, but Izayuki was not sure who. Not maintaining her human form in her anger, the yokai's silver-furred tanuki ears, tail, and claws appeared. Along with those basic features, her eyes were shining a bright red, no longer the characteristic and glimmering pink orbs that peers usually knew as familiar. Clenching her fists hard enough for her claws to draw blood from her own hands, Izayuki instantly began making her way out of the guildhall. People would likely follow, either because they remembered Azalea and knew that that was where Izayuki was heading, or simply out of curiosity or confusion. She did not care. Nothing could stop her now. "Azalea..."

Location;; Black Rose Guildhall
    Muse;; 10/10
    Word Count;; 313
    OOC;;
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t20464-missing-elements

Last edited by Izayuki on 14th March 2016, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 14th March 2016, 4:07 pm

Poor table-kun, getting flipped over like that. It was innocent, but yet with an effortless swoop the girl had been able to flip it entirely. Why did it seem furniture was the first thing everyone went after first in this guild when they were angry?
    Turning in her seat at the sound of the table slamming against the wooden floor and her cousin's loud yelling Kim pushed her badly worn chair out slightly, making it wobble as the back legs that had been worn down due to her leaning backwards on it shook in their places.
    Sitting up straight, one leg gently resting upon the other she peered over towards the half transformed girl, head tilting in confusion.
    "Hey, ya know, that table didn't do anything to you." She called out, unaware at the seriousness of the situation. After all, she herself never knew of the girl everyone had apparently just forgotten, therefore it wasn't affecting her as much as it did the others.

However, hearing the silence in the usually busy and noisy guild was a little unnerving. It was so quiet now you could hear a pin drop.
    As the pink-haired girl looked around, she could see the sudden, solemn faces of the staff around her, looking down and away from Izayuki despite her sudden outburst.
    Huh? Was she missing something? It felt like she was. What was with everyone? Everyone was acting like a death just happened or something.
    Letting out a breath through her nose Kim's lips pursed in a frown before looking towards her furious cousin, lifting herself up from her chair and kicking it back under the table carelessly, scratching the floor as it clattered against the edge.
    Hesitating for a split second it took her a moment before she actually bothered to catch up to Iza, slowing down her pace as she walked beside her, yellow eyes questioning.
    "Hey... Uh... You look mad... That time of the month or something?" She'd asked plainly, having no idea what it could be otherwise.
    Not that she really cared or anything, it might just be her own business... And yeah if it was in fact her time then that was defiantly something she should keep to herself. But the tanuki was more curious than anything. What could cause such a usually bubbly girl like Iza to act in such a manner? Not only that, but the whole guild was acting a bit strange... And Kim felt left out of the loop, like it was a nagging feeling not to be in the know with everyone else. It was annoying.

[435 words]
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 6,706.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First Generation Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 16th March 2016, 2:05 pm

Kaisto blinked as he saw the table flying, what was this the wizard of magnolia...that was a good movie though, he then heard Kim's comment as he was taking a drink of water and gotten choked on it as he coughed loudly " *Ahkuffkuff!!* W-What the hell Kim... Even if it was *Ahhkuffkuff!!* You don't randomly ask that" Kaisto was turning red from coughing and keeping himself from laughing and blushing in embarrassment really right now.

Kaisto cleared his throat and then turned around looking at the two "Ok i gotta bite now, i'm curious why you sent table over there on a one way trip to saw mill, someone piss you off again? sent you a love letter and you turning Tsun-Tsun on us Iza or is it like Kim said...time of the month?" Kaisto may have gotten chocked on what Kim said, buuuuut Kaisto didn't have that filter between his eardrum and his mouth so he didn't think before he spoke what his mind was thinking after he heard many things that he heard...in fact Kakuma did get mad a bit over it...mainly cause he made her blush like crazy after he said she had a nice ass as a joke...that ended with a huge slap across the face that flew him over the bar.

"I mean come on Tsun-Iza, you must tell us the story and don't leave out the details on it cause well needless to say i'm sorta curious on this matter right now you know"And Kaisto really wasn't lying about that, he wanted to know cause well..you know what they say, Curiosity killed the cat really.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"A Guild shows that we aren't just friends...We are a family."
    So Many Words Left Unsaid (P) CZseiRq
    "Mess with my family...and not even the gods will stop me.
    Karin Sørensen
    Karin Sørensen

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descendant
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Valkyrja
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Post by Karin Sørensen 17th March 2016, 1:24 pm

Sleep was a wonderful thing. More often than not, Kistiñe could be found sleeping in the daylight hours due to her natural tendencies as a party girl and night owl; on a day without interruptions, she could normally sleep in until about two or three o'clock in the afternoon; most days, she was asleep until noon. It was about 12:30 in the afternoon when the sound of a desk slamming against the wall and a good bit of cursing jolted her into being awake. At first, she was annoyed and rather perturbed about the fact that someone was making such a scene while some people--namely herself--were trying to sleep after a long night. She mumbled a few curse words in Spanish, wishing whoever it was making the noise would stop and calm down. Seeing as she could not go back to sleep with all the ruckus, however, she decided to go ahead, get dressed, and see what was going on for herself.

Quickly throwing on a pair of track pants, tennis shoes, and a black tee, the Latina walked out of her bedroom without even a thought of doing anything with her hair or picking up the mess that her room was always in. It was about then that Kistiñe saw a raging Izayuki, half-transformed into a tanuki, storm past her and out of the guild hall with only one word: "Azalea."

It had been a long time since she had last heard that name spoken. The last time she had seen her sister's apprentice had been a little over a year and a half prior when, at the time "he," had visited her and Felicia. What had happened to Azalea that would cause Iza to go off like this? A pit began to dig itself in her heart as she thought about the possibilities...however, annoyance came over her as she heard Kim and Kaisto nonchalantly commenting on what the guild ace was doing. She shot both of them a venomous glare and yelled, "¡Cállaos, vos dos! ¡Esto no es divertido!"

Word count: 341

Translation:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Gabriel & Legion
    Experience : 2925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: True Circuit
    Second Skill: Lillian Grimoire
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 19th March 2016, 11:57 pm

job details:

L
    exa was sitting within the confines of her ship, the enormous titan of a flying vessel known as 'The Sentinel' when a report came in from Black Rose. It was sent by a special member of Kakuma's BRSTG whom, in his time, had grown fond of Lexa and her constant energy. The report file was more of a letter in a specialized code he and Lexa developed for fun, not expecting to actually use it.

'Hey Lexa, been a while since we spoke. There's a situation with the guild that I feel you may want to know about. One of our own, a girl named Azalea, had been kidnapped some time ago. The report files are fuzzy, but according to the fracus going on in the hall, there was some type of memory magic used. We've got the location for her last siting down here-'

Lexa stopped reading, crumpling the page and tossing it aside. "L-Lexa... if we-" "Lillian. That's family, I'll be damned if I turn my back on her." Lexa interrupted, looking at the small white haired child with eyes burning with anger. Lillian stared, not seeing Lexa get mad often. She swallowed a gulp of air and nodded, changing her eyes to a more confident look. "Okay, let's go." she said, resolved to help Lexa whenever needed. Lexa then burst into energy, appearing in the captains deck and holding the mic. "Attention crew, we're gonna be goin' in fr a rescue mission. I want all hands on deck. Helmsman, plot a course for Shadow island!" she ordered, the crew having heard Lexa knew she wasn't going to screw around on this, and all of them immediately mobilized.

HP: 600/600
    MP: 125/320
    Sparks: 0
    WC: 281
    WORDS AND LETTERS

credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.

template code:

Azalea Antiope
    Azalea Antiope

Player 

Post by Azalea Antiope 20th March 2016, 9:48 am

4 Weeks Before
    "Stop squirming, My Dear. Please it only makes it worse. I'm trying to help you. I'm trying to give us the life we deserve. The life we'll both want," his voice and eyes were filled with sorrow. However, Azalea wasn't having it, "Then let me go home! I want to go back to Black Rose! I want Big Sis! I want Big Brother! You're crazy! You don't even know me! Let me go or else it won't be good for you!" The man would shake his head slowly, as a look of pity crossed over his features, "My Dear, do you not see? They've forgotten you. It's been a whole week and nobody has noticed your absence. They don't love you like our goddess will. They don't need you as she will. I know exactly who you are, Miss Azale-" At this time, Azalea would begin another one of her shouting sprees. "They won't let you get away with this! Let me go! Big Brother! Big Sis! Please! Please help me! I know you'll come! I know you haven't forgotten! Please! Iza! Elyx!" The boss would shake his head yet again. He couldn't fathom why this child just couldn't understand. He couldn't understand why she was so difficult to work with. The others had been so easy. It had only taken them but a week. She was strong. As she continued to scream for her freedom and those she held dear, the man would speak and raise his hand to the side of her head, "You are tough, My Dear. Looks like it'll take more time." Soon after, Azalea would fall unconscious.

Present
    "Who?" The man would hear come from the brunette ever so softly. As he sat with his back to the door of her room eyes closed, a smile would curl on his face. "So, you've finally come through, My Dear. You were a tough one I'll give you that. It's for our own good," the man would speak before slowly standing to his feet. He would slowly walk over to Azalea before reaching down to grab her hair and pull her up into a sitting position. The small brunette would stare at the ground, as she felt a hand slide under her chin. Next thing she knew, Azalea was staring into the eyes of her kidnapper but she didn't feel any emotion towards him. She didn't have any thoughts of her own. She didn't even know who she was anymore. "Those guildmates of yours. That's the who. I'm not sure they'll still come for you and you're not either, right? It's been so long they might just count you as gone and move on. They don't really care for you anymore. Perhaps, they never did in the first place. I mean they did forget about you and it really didn't take much. It'll be ok now, My Dear, I'll make sure you're happy and never forgotten. Our goddess will come to us soon. She will come for us. You'll become her prized possession. I assure you. What do you think, My Dear?" He grinned a grin that only the devil himself couldn't fall for. As the brunette slowly looked over his face, she would speak, "I see."

So Many Words Left Unsaid (P) What_you_see_is_exactly_what_you_re_gonna_get___by_blairxm-d96hsl7

Post by Guest 22nd March 2016, 10:09 pm

As Kim and Kaisto came to confront and tease her about what had happened with the table, Izayuki simply continued stalking off, dead silent for once. No words or sounds left her as she just kept walking, utterly ignoring them as if they simply were not there. She almost missed Kistine, who had entered the room in a similar manner, telling the tanuki witch and the mythical mage to shut up in her own language. Not that it would be understood well, but something seemed aloof about the former toucan too. Did he know Azalea? Had he met her some time before she was kidnapped, or did he somehow know her in another way?

Kistine looked hauntingly familiar to Izayuki, but she had never really tried to put her paw on it, for fear of what or who it could be... so familiar, but the yokai dared not look back too far. That would be awful. The last thing she wanted was to remember 'those' memories and recall those dear faces. While Kaisto went on his immature tangent, Izayuki's aura continued to grow, slowly leaning to spinning out of control. How dare he keep that up while witnessing what was going on? A black, darkness-infused frost was beginning to form on everything within a forty meter radius around the Glacier God Slayer. Soon enough, all of the surfaces would be very slick, and the floors too slippery to walk on. Continuing to ignore her guildmates, the girl walked on quietly, exiting the guildhall and focusing on the reports she had been looking at before they were thrown off along with the table.

Clenching her fists hard enough to make her claws draw blood from her hands, the Ace of Stigma jerked around abruptly and faced her guildmates, once-pink eyes shaded over from her pink hair.. "I'm going to find my imouto-chan, Azalea, and kill whoever dared to take her from us. Come if you want, or stay behind," Izayuki stated simply and flatly, her voice laced with a cold and unforgiving venom. Instantly, the bakedanuki shifted into her pink jay form and fluttered off as fast as she could- directing her flight for Shadow Island. If anyone planned to assist her, they could figure out their own means of transportation, or perhaps ride Kim in one of her own transformations. She had no time to waste- someone had to pay for this. Nobody laid a finger on Azalea Antiope without severe consequences!

Location;; Flying to Shadow Island
    Muse;; 8/10
    Word Count;; 414
    OOC;;
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 3rd April 2016, 12:30 pm

As Kaisto saw Iza go off to find Azela he sighed, Iza was the only one that was really a good friend...well besides Kim and Kistine, sure he probably took the table joke to far, truth be told Kaisto was gonna help, but Iza went off in a hurry towards the area she was zooming off to...Shadow lands...not the best place and Kaisto sure as hell hated it there. Kaisto turned back and walked up the stairs to his room, and did the usual, grabbed his jacket, sword, and a duffel bag of supplies and extra clothes if need arose. As he walked back down and he looked at the others and nodded "Welp, Iza can't do it on her own, so honestly what are we doing sitting around here for, we need to get to where Iza is heading off to which seems to be the shadow lands, I say who ever all is going, grab your gear and meet me by the docks ok, we're helping Iza save Azela now. and by the ancients Kaisto wasn't lying about that, Iza did so much for them it was the least they could do to help their fellow guild mate out in this dire predicament that she was right now.

Karin Sørensen
    Karin Sørensen

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descendant
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Valkyrja
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Post by Karin Sørensen 5th April 2016, 7:41 pm

Azalea...taken? Those two words remained in her ears for quite some time, echoing soundlessly as her brain tried to wrap itself around the statement. What would anyone want with that sweet girl, and how could they have pulled off the kidnapping without anyone ever noticing that there was a member missing? As the tanuki's aura of ice spread and covered the guild in frozen black, Kistiñe stepped back...

Although it had never been obvious, Kistiñe had known the water mage far longer than anyone else in the guild, and the fact that she had been so easily placed under a spell produced an amount of shock that, for the moment, swallowed her anger. She looked to the floor and clenched her fists, all the while wondering how she could have let this happen, even though the kidnapping was never her fault. How could she have let someone who was practically family slip so easily from her grasp and memory?... Her body shook, but before anyone could say a word, she dashed up the stairs to her room, slamming the door wide open in search of one thing: a necklace. Buried somewhere in the mess of discarded laundry was a trinket she had picked up on a recent bout of shopping (a leather necklace with silver feathers for a pendant); although she found the effect its enchantment annoying, it was now semi-useful. What did it do? Simply put, it let her revert back into her previous form of a toucan...not ideal for long flights, but it was better than the other alternatives...

Eventually, she found it in the pocket of her jacket and threw it around her neck. Dashing back out into the hall, sliding down the rail of the stairway, she dashed past Kaisto and out the front door, yelling something about the necklace not working before it finally did, turning her into the far more familiar form of a colorful bird. After falling flat on her ass, she picked herself up and tried to follow the general direction that the pink jay had taken.
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 9th April 2016, 11:48 am

T
    he ship was alive with the sounds of shuffling bodies. The ship's various medics all hustling to their respective stations and grabbing med packs, pistols, and their combat knives. Several former members of Black Rose's Special Tactics Group quickly moving to their rooms to grab the weapons they'd taken with them when they all left Black Rose to help Lexa in her endeavors. Some used the standard magitech assault rifles, others had customized theirs to act as snipers, or heavy explosive devices; all of which Lexa showed the greatest appreciation for having on board. Then there came her personal crew, the snipers she personally trained, the small group of ground troops she trained with when she wasn't a human fly zapper. All of them mobilized on her command without questioning her, and all of them were prepared to die for her. Lexa watched as the ship began turning slowly, the 1,500 meter long vessel required a great deal of time to start moving. "Lexa, are you sure we're safe to pass there? I mean... after you cut that one guy's arm off... and our ship isn't exactly subtle." Lillian said breathing heavily as she stood at the top of the three story spiraling stairwell, she was slightly winded but able to speak. Lexa could easily do this alone, she could be in and out in half a second with an entire room of throatless people to show as evidence of her presence... which is exactly why she didn't. Lexa knew other members of Black Rose would come to the aid of their friend, she knew that Lexa might have to fight them, but she knew that she could take on anyone from the guild... that is, with the exception of the guild's master. She didn't know the guild master, or rather, she didn't remember him... or her, but Lexa anticipated anyone who's able to lead a guild, is able to go toe to toe with her at her current power. "Lillian, take the gun controls when we arrive. If I get attacked, blast my position to hell and back." Lillian knew Lexa's plan, she didn't have to worry about her big sister getting hit so she simply nodded.

HP: 600/600
    MP: 130/320
    Sparks: 0
    WC: 369
    WORDS AND LETTERS

credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.

Azalea Antiope
    Azalea Antiope

Player 

Post by Azalea Antiope 1st May 2016, 5:15 am

3 Weeks Before
    "Come on, Azalea Dear. I know everything about you. I know everywhere you've been, everything you've done, and everything you want. I know what's good for you. Our Godess will hold you so close and cherish you. Your magic will help her work wonders. Why do you fight my truths? Why can't you trust me?" The man's voice almost sounded as if he were pleading and begging for her to accept his words. His hands held he head straight, so they were seeing eye to eye. His seemed to be filled with sadness, even more than before. He seemed to be filled with something that was almost making Azaleas feel comfortable. She wanted so much to believe him but pictures would slowly flash through her mind. Azaleas would answer, "I love my family more. My brother, my sister, and the whole guild. I want to go home to them more than anything. I know what's best for me too and they're it. They know so much more about me than you possibly could. I don't exactly know what a Godess is for but I don't think I want yours to be mine." At this point, the man's eyes would waver for a moment between sadness and anger. Then, they would quickly change and a hand would pull away and connect with Azalea's right cheek. The small girl would yelp and look back to the man terrified. "Forgive me, My Dear. Nobody speaks about the one true Godess in such a manner. I can't allow it. If your 'family' is what you truly love and they harden your heart for what you truly need. I'll just have to alter your love. Forgive me. This is the only way now."

Present

"I see," was all the man would hear from the small child's mouth. He would become a bit curious and he would begin to question her, "What's the matter, My Dearest? Are you not excited? Our Godess should come for you soon. Now we will have the sacrifices we need to please her. We'll be everything she wanted." Azalea would look to him with confusion in her eyes. She would think over the question and search through her brain, "I am ready for when our Godess comes but..I don't know my feelings for these people coming. I have strange visions of them. I don't understand." The man would shake his head, "Don't contemplate it, My Girl. These people hurt you horribly. They don't deserve any other feelings but anger and revenge. You Mus remember how they abandoned you, forgot you, left you with nothing, and how they pretended to love you. You were blinded but I saved you. I'm your only true family. So if you are ready, I will take you to the large theater for the big opening act." Azalea would listen to his words and take them all in. She would soak then in and let them sit for a moment. "You're right. Please take me. I am ready," Azalea would look up to the man with hope filled eyes.

Post by Guest 2nd May 2016, 10:30 pm

The time it took to get to Shadow Island was annoying, and a bit of a hindrance. The wind over the water was rough, and it reached the point where the pink-feathered jay was forced to transform further into the larger, stronger form of the albatross. The larger and powerful wings helped her fight the blustery air and forceful gusts. Flapping onward, the white and silver avian eventually noticed the land in the distance, and quickened her flying speed to have that speck of promise grow larger, until Shadow Island came completely into sight.

Her knowledge of this place was accurate- the sun did indeed shine ten times dimmer. The clouds overhead did not seem to be in any hurry to move, and the albatross soon landed, tired, but with enough adrenaline rushing and flowing through her veins to propel her for days, and stoke her dark aura and energy. She would then shapeshift back into her human form- tanuki ears, tail, claws, and fangs becoming noticeable features, despite the transition. Running at her full speed, Izayuki went on to follow her sense of smell, recalling Azalea's so easily. Her little sister had a sweetness and warmth about her that the keen canine could never forget... whoever had made her unable to recall it for an entire month would pay dearly, with a painful end to their miserable little life. She was close- she could feel it.

Location;; Shadow Island
    Muse;; 7/10
    Word Count;; 238
    OOC;;
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 10th May 2016, 12:55 pm

The farry finally stopped at the Cursed lands water way, he looked around and sighed, last time he was here, he was looking for an old friend. Kaisto shook the thoughts form his head and rolled his shoulders and made his way into the cursed lands even when he heard wild animals and beasts snarl and howl he continued undetered from his mission to help Azela and Iza out at all.

Kaisto wondered why though was it in the Cursed lands, it wasnt good ground for either good or bad people, it afftected any and all people who entered it so why here...was there some secret? was there someone here who was uneffected by it...as he asked these question to himself he stopped and then seen someone and blink and realized her walked quite a way and who he was seein was Iza "Iza? Hey Iza its Kaisto i made it to the Cursed lands like you too!" He was really surprised that he had made it all this way here...how far did he walk? he thought he had been walking for maybe 10 minutes but it could have been more then 30 minutes to an hour, but nonetheless he was happy to see a familiar face here in these cursed lands.

(word count: 213)

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 3rd June 2016, 1:22 am

BY THE EDGE OF MY BLADE, AND THE TIP OF MY BULLET I WILL PROTECT THOSE I LOVE... EVEN IF I HAVE TO PROTECT THEM FROM MYSELF.
    "OOC Note: According to the rules, missions consisting of more than 2 individuals are permitted to have the 24 hour rule apply. As there is a 576+ hour gap between Kai's post and Kistiñe's, and with permission from the thread's main character... I am skipping..." ~Lexa

"Miss Grimoire, we're two hundred nautical miles from the island. ETA five hours." the voice came over the intercom. Lexa let out a breath slowly, gathering her nerves as she bore in mind that on that island would be multiple members of Black Rose. "Thank you, I'll be in my quarters getting ready. Lillian has the helm." she said while pressing the intercom output button. "Ten four." the voice replied.

While walking down the spiral staircase that lead to the main deck of the ship, as well as an elevator that would take her to the living quarters, a flashback had played in her mind... Lightning and thunder decorated the skies, the sun blotted out by the grey clouds overhead. Three people pursuing her if only to ask her to return, or gain insight as to why she left in the first place. Three black faceless figures... representative of the people whom Lexa had forgotten entirely... The sound of a gunshot, the sensation of lightning around her fists as it plunged into the groin of the first man. Lexa had remembered her first target on that night was the strongest Ace that Black Rose had, but his name... his face... both were absent from her mind. The second target, female, an ace in the making from what Lexa was told... She hit her in the spine, sending a surge of lightning through it and damaging her central nervous system just enough to disable her for a moment. Then the feeling of flesh against her sword as it removed the arm of a male. He was a miscelenious character, unimportant as the lowest ranking grunt in all of Silver Island, but he was a liability at the time.

The flashback ended as Lexa pressed the button to open the elevator, getting in she crossed her arms and leaned against the wall. The ship's crew came to mind, the fact that they were all in danger just by standing near her, but not only did they dare to board the Sentinel while Lexa was one of the guild's aces... they also left the guild to remain on The Sentinel. They worked hard to install conduction modules inside the ship and specific areas to reroute most of the electrical energy that Lexa radiated... they used this energy to keep the ship's main battery online when she was on board, a way to reduce costs and give the ship more range in terms of travel.

-Ding!-

The elevator hit the crew quarters section of the ship. The area located in the very middle where it was safest from attacks from all angles... all angles except inside that is. Lexa was careful in selecting her crew however. She had no concerns for treachery, but she was resolved to terminating anyone who put her family in danger... Whether that be a member of Black Rose, or a member of The Sentinel, they were all her family.

Words: 495 Total: ---- Out of: ----

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:38 pm