Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Gargoyle Wings

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Gargoyle Wings Empty Gargoyle Wings

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th March 2016, 8:48 pm

Got this from the raffle also. Artifact armor I'm giving to my pet.

Name: Gargoyle Wings
    Type: Bodysuit (Armor)
    Description: Donning the body suit changes the form of the creature to look like that of a living Gargoyle. On command the suit can sprout wings and a tail to allow flight.
    Images.:
    Strengths:
    -Intelligent: The suit lets the wearer speak through telapathy.
    Weaknesses:
    -Telapathic Feedback: Though the user can use telapathy to communicate, it is easier to overload the user with the same sort of spells.
    -Heavy: The suit reduces ground movement by 5 mph.
    Abilities:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mashyuu on 11th March 2016, 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul
    Second Magic: Ice
    Third Magic:

Gargoyle Wings Empty Re: Gargoyle Wings

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 11th March 2016, 3:28 pm

Mashyuu wrote:Got this from the raffle also. Artifact armor I'm giving to my pet.

Name: Gargoyle Wings
    Type: Bodysuit (Armor)
    Description: Donning the body suit changes the form of the creature to look like that of a living Gargoyle. On command the suit can sprout wings and a tail to allow flight.
    Images.:
    Strengths:
    -Intelligent: The suit lets the wearer speak through telapathy.
    Weaknesses:
    -Telapathic Feedback: Though the user can use telapathy to communicate, it is easier to overload the user with the same sort of spells.
    -Heavy: The suit reduces ground movement by 5 mph.
    Abilities:
    Spoiler:

With the flight ability, the best speed I can let you have is Sprinting Speed +50% (rank based). However, you can make this into a passive ability.

Spoiler:
    You can reduce the CD down to 2 posts since weapons normally function different from actual spells... you can also increase the durability restored to "User Rank Damage" so like 20 at D, 100 at S

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 11th March 2016, 7:20 pm

I didn't know what I would actually use for another ability but I'm open to suggestions. Feel free to skype me. Otherwise everything has been edited.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 11th March 2016, 8:40 pm

All edits have been made. :D
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul
    Second Magic: Ice
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 11th March 2016, 8:52 pm

Gargoyle Wings MqXl8kK

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:24 am