Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Traitor Amongst Us!

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Magic:

A Traitor Amongst Us! Empty A Traitor Amongst Us!

Post by Cr1tikal 5th March 2016, 1:44 am

Job Details:

Aiyana just could not understand it. Why would someone want to hurt her guild with the intentions that she had for it? It had started yesterday when one of her people had come to her injured, going on about how a strange person had been in the guild hall. When she had spotted them, gender unknown due to the clothing they had been wearing, the person had attacked with a knife before running away. While the knife had only grazed her, the wound had been checked out thoroughly to make sure there was no poison or malicious magic on it that could make it worse. From there the guild master of Pharaoh’s Call began a search through the giant building to see if she could see, or magically sense, anyone that should not be there.

When her internal search proved fruitless, Aiyana turned to Mao and asked if she knew anyone that was not in the guild that could be trusted, and also handle themselves in a fight. The conversation had led to a girl named Sharp, one that had proven to be quite useful in a fight according to her job with Mao to deal with some werewolves. After spending some time with her mate, making sure she could handle the place and make sure it did not go insane while she was not there, Aiyana sent out a message that would, hopefully, find its way to Sharp. After giving ample time, a couple days, the young woman went to the nearest desert village where she was expected to meet her.

The village was not the biggest of the ones that were near the guild hall. When the guild had taken up residence in the structure a few of the scattered villages had begun to group around it, using the mages and people there for protection as well as trade for the harsh environment. The current village she was standing in the midst of was one that took to the trade of pottery. The hand made objects were made in all sorts of styles, shapes, and sizes. One could buy one to store water, to hold spices, clothing, or anything else from here. No less, one could also barter if you had something that the people might want, such as food and water. A desert had little in the ways of food, other than hunting, so food was always a highly sought out commodity.

While Aiyana wished she could find some to decorate the hall with, the young leader had other things to deal with that were a lot more important. It was her intention to ask around and find out if they had seen anything suspicious in town lately, though most did not. With no luck to it, and no one coming directly to her about, the woman would just have to wait for her guest to arrive before she did anything else. After all, they had a lot of ground to cover in the desert if it ended up a large search.

[505/5250]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Traitor Amongst Us! MQNhOUw

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fallen God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A Traitor Amongst Us! Empty Re: A Traitor Amongst Us!

Post by That Adopted Kid 8th March 2016, 1:17 am

The desert was an aired and rugged place where life didn't flow it merely survived. Clinging to the edge of obliteration life here was harsh, and only the strongest lived. This is why it perplexed Sharp that anyone would choose to live out here, sure it made for strong warriors but, why would you choose to live here rather than just train, and then leave it alone for the winds to rule. Sharp didn't understand this, she understood becoming strong and dealing with the truth of the universe, but she didn't understand why anyone would throw their lives away by living in such a place out of choice. Sadly it didn't occur to her that some people didn't have a choice in the matter since Sharp never viewed anything like money as important, due to what she was and her belief's, and well lack of emotions. Okay basically every reason stated why she didn't understand their plight, but she didn't need to understand their plight in order to arrive in this desert town, only to have any kind of empathy for the people within it. Sadly this meant that she wasn't willing to stop and help anyone right now, and instead was focused on starting her mission that apparently she had been called to help with. It was strange, she didn't understand why someone would send a pigeon into another dimension in order to locate her for a job, it was really strange. She'd have killed this person if she hadn't met Mao who was a decent warrior, so she would let it slide and try to do this sit-down and talk thing with her, and see exactly what this job entailed.

The town was filled with busy people and pots, most of which Sharp thought as useless because you couldn't sleep in them, the same for most cardboard boxes if you couldn't sleep in it what was the point of it, not that Sharp needed sleep, she just used it to pass the time between her main occupations, which were death and murder, all in the name of Chaoris. Yes, it didn't pay much except in the blood of her enemies, but thankfully the exchange rate for blood of her enemies was very high in some lands, it was worth 2 rocks in a primitive society, and 10 pesos in the drug ring, but regardless, Sharp didn't do it for profit, she did it to discover the truth of the universe. These thoughts blocked out most of her vision until she saw someone with tails, they stood out in the crowd and Sharp could feel their magic energy, it was almost like the message that had been sent, finally, she found them, this was good now she could ask them questions about what they wished to get out of her on this "job" that they had asked her out on, of course, it being Sharp she couldn't just ask, she had to make a scene about it, especially since she was ignoring all of the other people around. Withdrawing her blade, she had the red saber glow within the streets of the desert town, underneath the scorching hot sun.

"You with the tails, why have you called me out here, do you wish to battle against me and know the truth of the universe, or are you a coward who needs the help of others to complete their task!"

In truth, despite her bombastic words, Sharp was actually holding back trying to run up and pet the tails, she found animals cute, even if they were animal people, and this was no real exception though she could have sworn that she had seen those tails before, which made her all the more curious but of course, she couldn't just say 'hello you look familiar', no she had to be Sharp and make a scene about it, thankfully though the scene could cause others in the shadows to become more active against them, possibly trying to kill off either Sharp or Aiyana, which was another goal of her's as she began to look around, after all if there was the ultimate coward known as a traitor to whatever this person's group was, they certainly wouldn't pass up this chance to try and kill them with their own two hands, especially if Sharp started a fight right here and right now, though she would refrain for a bit, as to see what this person's reaction was, if they were truly cowardly then Sharp wouldn't bother to do help them at all, but if they showed some strength in their words then maybe she would bother with her unlimited time, to give them a bit of help.

Total WC: 785/5250
    Post WCL 785

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 10th March 2016, 10:48 pm

The wait for her called help would not be a long one, the woman she had attempted to contact had indeed gotten the message. The problem? She seemed to be quite the hostile one. The person looked very similar, but she couldn't recall from where or why. ”Oh no, I was not sent here to do battle with you. I called because I heard from a...close friend that you would make a good companion for the job I am working on. A traitor is running around my guild, one we have not figured out just yet. One of my people found them, but was attacked and injured as the traitor fled before they were identified. I was hoping you could help me look, and help me deal with them if needed."

Aiyana was not sure if her words would soothe the 'savage beast' but she hoped it would at least save the girl from having the awkward moment of fighting a celestial spirit. It would end poorly for the fight ready girl, given Aiyana could go to the celestial realm to heal before stopping her tirade and turning her in once she managed to calm or disable her. Tails would twitch slightly as she looked the other one over, checking her out in case she needed to remember a detail for later. Black hair, with crimson streaks, covered her head; silvers eyes looking back at her as she took a moment to register the tall girls features so she could be able to pick her out in a crowd. The tall woman had light skin, though not quite pale yet, and her features were either well covered or not notable for one reason or another. They did not seem crazy, just sounded firm in their belief that they were talking about to her.

I just dislike people trying to hurt those around me, and am willing to protect them with my own life if needed. Like a mother bear protecting her cubs, if that helps explain it at all. I just need another pair of eyes, one from outside of the guild, so I can find out who this traitor really is; and hope it's not someone I've gotten close to yet.” She shuddered at the thought of it being someone that had originally joined the guild when she had given the call to come forth and help her. She knew it wasn't Sandile, the silly creature had no way of betraying them like this. But those like Amon and and Aemon she knew little about and wasn't sure if it was them, or she was just worrying and it was making her paranoid. There were others she could trust, Mao and Izayoi, as one was her lover and the other she had gotten to know well before she had followed her to create this guild. It could also have been some of the visitors, someone from one of the hundreds of guild across the world, or even a political hire. She was an independent guild outside of the Magic Council's ruling, anything could be going on and only they could protect themselves until they found others to work with.

[1035/5250]

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th March 2016, 10:48 pm

The member 'Aiyana IcyHot' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A Traitor Amongst Us! NormalMonster A Traitor Amongst Us! WeakMonster
    That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by That Adopted Kid 10th March 2016, 11:24 pm

"You wish to protect those underneath you? Then you should learn what it means to solve a problem on your own, and not just ask others for aid. To call upon a stranger is shameful, and lowers your honor, I have no desire to help those who can't help themselves, and would give up their honor to ask for another's assistance, this just proves you are weak and worthless."

Sharp stated as she lowered her blade to her side, but didn't subdue it back into the hilt. her trinket embedded within her gazed upon the atmosphere around this courtyard in town and began to see a few cloaked figures moving about, readying themselves to attack. Her plan was working, the commotion was drawing out all of them, and now they would believe that Sharp might attack Aiyana, or so it seemed by their hesitation, the cowards, they would pay for their arrogant and foolish ways, they should have attacked Sharp in the open rather than hide like weaklings, she would show them the benediction and ways of the blood god soon enough, but for now, she had to play it cool, or at least, her version of cool.

One of the cloaked figures seemed to make a few motions, and some of the innocent were starting to move oddly. Had they enslaved those beneath them, the weak, to fight for them? Sharp's blood boiled, figuratively that is since she was made of magic, and she had to hold back her contempt, but it was getting harder, they were cowards who relied on tricks rather than strength to win the day. She would relish the moments of violence that would befall them, at least, that's what she wanted to say, but part of her didn't wish to slaughter them, and felt miserable about it. This was a small feeling in her subconscious, but it was there. Again she was being conflicted by these emotions she didn't understand, what had her father done to her that night, and why did she feel this, again would these feelings prove to be her undoing, the one thing she had been seeking? She had to bury them deep right now and focus, her logic and reason were all that could get her through, this mess, it was all she could do to cope with the confusing string of feelings welling within her.

The sound of clicking rang in the area as Sharp's side arm was readied. She was prepared to fire if need be. The gathering around Aiyana and Sharp seemed to dissipate at what appeared to be more confrontation for the two of them. Sharp's guess was that no one wanted to be involved a shootout with two mages, or heck a shoot out in general unless they were a gang member of something. Pointing her blade back at Aiyana, Sharp's face turned violent as she started to speak out.

"As a matter of fact, a coward such as yourself sickens me to my core, I shall slaughter you here rather than let you rot in your wretched existence as a tool in human skin!"

Charging straight for Aiyana, Sharp raised her blade and attempted to swing downwards at her, just as one of the cloaked figures got ready to attack from a nearby rooftop, their cloak blending in with the taller building behind them, but not hiding them from Sharp's sight. Just as Sharp was about to get within striking distance of Aiyana, she would vanish, an illusion being left in place, and swinging towards her, though obviously dealing no harm, and disappearing after. Instead, her swing finished against the one on the rooftop, slashing him down from behind. Sharp wouldn't spare any time, however, and would turn Zeal towards another target, one looking through an open window in a building across the short street. Firing the "bullets' made an impact with the building blasting and shredding him into obliteration, along with part of the building. That is what he got for wearing a robe, which only provided a 5+ armor save against her shots though he couldn't have known that she ignored cover. A magic missile came flying towards Sharp from one of the buildings across the courtyard, moving to the side she dodged it, as it exploded a little distance away from her, they were now getting sassy.

"You who summoned me to help, there are three left in the various buildings, and they use the innocent as their pawns, be wary they are attempting to hide among them, if you wish to save your people, leave none of them standing, they don't deserve mercy, they are cowards who fight not with their own strength, but from shadows and with innocents!"

Total WC: 1575/5250
    Post WC: 790

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 31st March 2016, 8:53 pm

The words were not the ones she had expected from such a cute girl. She started off by telling her how she was weak, and that she needed to learn how to solve problems on her own. How was asking for outside help dishonorable when one had a large area to cover quickly and needed someone they could trust to help? It was after being called 'weak and worthless' that Sharp lowered her weapon to her side; though not put away. ”While our thoughts and beliefs may differ, we can all live without having to degrade others choices. If you don't wish to help I will attempt it on my own.”

The words seemed to work against her, however, as the click of a gun being readied before a sword was pointed back towards her; the face of Sharp turning violent before she spoke up again. Words of her cowardice and how she would be slain here left the lips before the attempted help she had called for began to charge at her. In the time it took for her to draw her weapon, and bring it up to attempt to block, the other girls weapon was already on it's way through her....wait what? The sword went straight through where her heart was, but both the blade and the woman disappeared into nothingness; an illusion that even surprised her with how quick it was. Before she could react to the knowledge she heard a thud of something wet hitting the ground behind her. A quick turn would show a man, dead, on the ground from a sharp item shearing through him. ”No! No, no, NO!” The woman was killing people, and Aiyana had no clue who they were or their intentions were.

Bullets would shred through part of a building in the small desert town, another man being slain in the process as Aiyana could do nothing to stop their death. Magic would launch out at the woman before she spoke up again to tell the trickster fox celestial spirit what she knew already. While, yes, she wanted to take out these men, Aiyana had no intention of ending their life. She knew not what they were here for or what they wanted. ”No more killing! I need them alive so I can find out what they know!” With those words the Frost Fire Dragon Slayer's magical aura would flare up, a field of burning ice that any opponent would find too uncomfortable to move quickly in, before jumping up and into a building's first window to begin a search for more of the men that were controlling the helpless people around them. It wasn't until she hit the top floor that a magic missile came out at her from the balcony, one she almost did not dodge in time, before she let loose a spell that would make the entire ground a sheet of the element at her command. Finding no traction the man ended up falling face down, only to meet the burning that came with the fiery ice at the same time. ”AH! It burns! What kind of ice is on fire?!” As the words were yelled by the man, Aiyana briskly walked over to where he lay, unable to even get back up, and lifted him so that his feed could slide upon the ice as he stayed in her grasp.

”Why are you here! Who sent you and where are they!” The words, though she was normally calm, had a searing tone to them that made even the mage that had attacked her flinch at the suddenness of it. She had half tempted to throw him out the window, but that would be against her beliefs on life in general. Instead she walked along the ice and back down to the first floor as the man stayed silent; afraid for his life now that he had been captured. Before she interrogated him she wanted to make sure no one else attacked the pair.

[1703]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by That Adopted Kid 2nd April 2016, 2:34 am

The worthless traitors or rather collaborators with said traitors were fleeing from the battle, or at least, attempting to get a better position from which to assault Sharp and Aiyana. Aiyana seemed to yell about how killing was bad, but Sharp didn't understand that, well she did a bit, her body had recently been fighting against her in terms of killing, which made Sharp question why it was that killing was so wrong, there was a problem, the easiest solution was to just eliminate it, and killing solved that problem forever, most of the time. For some reason she had a tug in the back of her mind fighting against the idea of killing, and perhaps sparing those who were her enemy, but for now, she could ignore it, this wasn't the one mission in the village of the werewolves, she didn't feel any strange sort of empathy for these enemies, they weren't warriors, they weren't enslaved, they were simply trying to betray another, and deception in all forms should be met with death, at least to Sharp. Deception wasn't an honorable way to fight, it was cowardly, and manipulative, ignore the fact that one of her siblings used this as their main weapon, they were different, they had a purpose that was far greater, these enemies just desired petty revenge, or some other horribly undersung goal.

"Fine."

It displeased Sharp that she would have to try out foolish tactic's such as gaining information from an opponent, and it also disgusted her that some would be spared, they didn't deserve to be spared, they had committed such horrible actions as deception, and should be slain like the cowardly vermin that they are. Aiyana had gone after one of the cowards, but now Sharp would have to locate the last one, he was surely around here somewhere, but where. Like the missile before, she saw it heading towards her from behind, and stepping to the side, she noted that this shot was far more precise, and not magical. They had smuggled in magitek weapons, no if they had she would have already been shot at several times over, only this one had done it, and that shot, it was far too precise for a coward, someone else here must have been a... sharpshooter. It must have been the work of one of the innocents who was tasked with the destruction of Sharp by their newfound dishonorable master. To take such a shameful shot, this man would pay for it. Teleporting down into the establishment that she was previously on the roof of, Sharp prepared for her counter attack. The shot came from behind her, which means that the one controlling wasn't far away from that shot, but at the same time wasn't right next to the one shooting. he was either to the left or the right in order to get a good view on Sharp, which meant that she would have to play a guessing game. There were a few taller structures over from where the bullet was fired, so the obvious answer was to ensure nothing could be in those locations anymore.

heading out onto the street, Sharp ducked between the stalls as she rushed towards the direction of the bullet, and spotted two taller structures, almost like bell towers, off in the now enclosing distance. Her heart raced as she focused on which one she would attack first, her fist clenching as she gritted the weapon towards the rightmost tower. When she got within range, she unleashed a hailstorm of her own bullets into it, demolishing the structure, but she didn't spot anything fleeing from it. Suddenly a pain spike surged in her left shoulder as she felt a projectile cleave clean through her, the sharpshooter had indeed shot Sharp. it was painful to a degree, but Sharp had lost the entire bottom part of her body before, so this wasn't anything special, in fact, all it did was show that the pawn hadn't moved yet, and that meant...

Pointing Zeal towards the second tower, Sharp unleashed another hailstorm of ammunition towards it, causing the tower to crash in on itself, and reveal a figure dashing out of the crashing structure. There he was, now she just had to reach him. Blasting apart the tarp partially covering her, she made a mad dash towards the man on the rooftops, as he attempted to flee, all the while the sniper fired towards her, but thankfully due to her unique vision she was able to duck, dodge, dive, and dodge her way out of the line of fire. Turning around to face her the man attempted to bring up his pistol, only to have his hand met by a swift kick, with the result being the loss of his weapon. Stepping to the side, she watched as one bullet fired from the sniper behind her, hit his leg instead, and with a swift follow up kick Sharp knocked the man into the streets below, hidden from the snipers kill zone. Dashing off the roof, Sharp landed over the coward, and pointed her blade towards his throat, her face giving a stern, yet emotionless stare.

"Where is the wretch you call a leader?"

"Come on you really expect me to.... aaaaahhhhh"

Slice the man's right arm off, from the shoulder top to bottom, Sharp pointed it back towards his throat.

"Won't ask again."

"You can't stop him, he has a vision, and the power to carry it out!"

Shooting directly at the man's leg, she blew it clean off.

"Last chance."

"Why don't you just go look in the desert, I'm sure he is oasis-ing you somewhere, ha ha ha..."

"Unhelpful, worthless, cowardly, may the afterlife treat you as I have, like garbage."

Slicing the man's lie dispenser known as a head from her body, Sharp sighed as she manifested her cloak around her, and tried to move to catch back up with Aiyana, surely her target had been more helpful, but Sharp wouldn't count on it, such was the way of cowards to lie or mislead, they attempted to fight using those who weren't involved, and lied about where the leader was, they weren't worthy of anything... but death.

Total WC: 2614/5250
    Post WC: 1039

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 24th April 2016, 12:10 am

What Aiyana came outside to see was not something she was happy about. It seemed Sharp's idea of gathering information was to injure the guy with mortal wounds until he spoke. Problem was that he decided to not give information and ended up dead in the process. The woman seemed to be walking their way just before the captive she had began to speak in a shrill voice. "No! That is NOT how I want to go! Keep her away! Keep her away and I will do ANYTHING! ANYTHING I SWEAR!" Sweat poured off of him in waves as the battle frenzied one continued walking towards them. "No! No no no! NO!"

A sigh from Aiyana would happen at the same time as she moved the man back a bit so he was slightly behind her. Sharp, stay back a bit so he doesn't keep panicking. I need him to speak and you already have him terrified enough that I might be able to get something now." The nine tailed fox did not wait for her to respond, instead turning to face the captive and sitting him down on his knees. "Look. I do NOT want you dead. Not at all. I can keep her from killing you, but I need you to tell me everything you know. Who sent you? Why did you attack us? Why harm innocent people? We had nothing against anyone, or any of you, until you brought it upon yourselves to be the aggressors. Answer me and I'll turn you in to the Rune Knights, unless you'd rather be let go to deal with her." A hand would point a forefinger in Sharp's direction with the last line, eyes of a scared man following the hand before his head snapped around to look Aiyana in the eyes.

"Okay! OKAY! I'll tell you everything I know!" The man's panicked voice made a deep breath before he swallowed. A preparation to his next list of words.""I was hired by a guy that wanted us to take out everyone that was weaker than you in your guild. Kill them off one by one until it was just you. Then we were to all attack at once, including him, and take you out. Looks like that won't be happening, not when you have her with you! Loki might be strong, but he won't be able to take on both of you at the same time! We were told to get to you and the others any way possible, and that casualties would be forgiven by those that question it in the future! I swear I'm just doing it for the money! Two hundred thousand jewels is WAY too much to pass up on! Please forgive me!"

He seemed to be true with his words, her instincts telling the perverted celestial spirit just knowing he was not lying to her at this very moment. This was good, very good. ”All right, can you take us where you were supposed to meet him eventually? It will be the last thing I ask of you.” A nod of the man's head would be the response, a quiet way to say yes, before she heard a commotion from the other side of the desert village.

[2245]

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 24th April 2016, 12:10 am

The member 'Aiyana IcyHot' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A Traitor Amongst Us! StrongMonster A Traitor Amongst Us! NormalMonster
    That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by That Adopted Kid 24th April 2016, 1:03 am

Aiyana held the coward in toe with her, to try and get him to talk without violence, it was a strange method, one which Sharp never cared to try, they always attempted to fill her head with lies and deceit and he would surely try to deceive Aiyana right now. If Sharp hadn't been hired to act as their help in this mission, she would've already pulled her weapon out on this wretch and shot him in the face, but alas she had to hold back for now, despite every fiber of her being not wishing to listen to such a lying coward, and one would do it all for money. If Mao hadn't bothered to be so helpful during her moment of weakness, Sharp also might have walked away at the display of cowardice that this woman was showing towards her enemy.

"Why would you listen to this whelp, he could be lying just to make the money and save himself, perhaps I should just finish him off before his lying takes us into an ambush."

Before Sharp could draw her weapon once more, she heard a sound which was different, yet familiar, the sound of a... gunshot? Dodging to the side of the shot it was only then that Sharp noticed that the projectile wasn't a bullet designed to tear flesh, but instead, it was a delicious treat, it was that of a lollipop. it was then that she turned to look upon one of the rooftops to find the culprit of the attack, a man who was covered from head to toe in random batches of candy. All sorts of brands were there, but it was what the man said next that made Sharp twitch out of frustration.

"We are the proud members of... THE LOLLIPOP GUILD AND WE SHALL GIVE YOUR GUILD THE SWEET LICKING IT DESERVES! YOU WILL FALL BEFORE OUR TREASURE TWIXES AND OUR MILKDUD DELIGHTS, FOR WE ARE THE BRINGERS OF CRUNCH AND THE HARBINGERS OF THE MILKYWAY. YOUR DEATH BRINGS ABOUT OUR PAYDAY, HAVE AT YOU!"

Sharp's eye visibly twitched as she looked up towards the, and then over towards Aiyana.

"Aiyana... I'm going to start swinging my sword at them... I don't know when I will stop, this isn't for the blood god, just is out of the principal of all that makes sense in the world. Don't try and stop me."

Total WC: 3015/5250
    Post WC: 401

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 30th April 2016, 9:16 pm

Sharp's words were hostile towards the giver on information, scaring him even further as Aiyana felt him shake in her firm grasp of his shoulder even as she moved between the two of them. That was when they both heard the sound of what appeared to be a gunshot. Instinct kicked in as she leapt to the right, bringing their captive to the ground on the process, to stay out of harms way of the bull.....wait what? It was not a bullet that had come at them, but a lollipop! ”What the hell?” These words left her mouth even as he turned up to see the man covered in candy that was just now beginning to speak to them.

The words were...awkward at best and were something she hoped to never hear again. 'Though Tom Ato would have a hay day with them. Maybe I'll summon him and let him beat a few up with his own puns.' The thought was a perfect one, one interrupted by her requested help telling her she was going to swing her sword at them, and not for the worship of a god; just sheer principal of the issue. Realizing there was no way to stop her at this part Aiyana snapped her fingers, Memory popping up out of the celestial fox's shadow to look at her quizzically. ”Bring out Tom. He would love fighting these guys, so let's give him the pleasure of doing it today.” A snickering would be made before her companion summoned the tomato plant demon that they had been talking about.

Pointing at the 'lollipop guild,' Aiyana spoke up to her summoned monster. ”All right Tom! Those people are using candy puns so we brought you out to play with them! Give them a good beating and pun action!” The words would be responded to by the tomato giving a firm nod before he did his war cry; eyes going in opposite directions as he charged at the guild, all the while dodging ballistic candy.

Once the war cry ended, Tom began to taunt his opponents as he attempted to close the distance while also distracting for those fighting on his side. ”You are nothing but rock candy, waiting to get smashed beneath my feet! I will chew you up and blow you into a bubble that I will then pop with your own weapons! I'll crush your Twinkies and ho-hos beneath my feet as your scream to Mars in defeat! You'll wish that Babe Ruth was here to save you, or at least Reese! You will never see your pay day as long as I, Tom Ato the Trash Talking Tomato, am alive and able to speak!”

Too confused to speak, one of the guild members simply stared at the talking food item until it was too late. A hard kick to the peanuts was all he would remember as he fell face first to the ground and received a flying food kick right to the side of his head; knocking him out of the fight. ”This is no madness nor insanity! I am the best trash talker in all of Meshi! And you will all feel my mighty tomato juice laced words of destruction!”

[2782]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by That Adopted Kid 6th May 2016, 2:48 am

"Is that a tomato making a war cry?"

Sharp blinked as if she was seeing something for the first time that was so profound, she wished she had the capability to understand it.

"It is a tomato making a war cry, and saying confusing statements. To have such a thing in your arsenal, I am confused as to why you are the actual leader of an organization, but at long last someone is actually charging their foe!"

Her blade readied at the hip, Sharp flicked it out into a swath motion and gathered air in her lungs despite the fact that she didn't need to breathe shut up it's dramatic.

"COME BEARER OF POTASSIUM, WE SHALL SLAUGHTER THEM LIKE THE CANDY CRAZED ANIMALS THEY ARE!"

Teleported forward in dashes, Sharp used the 'distraction" provided by tom to attempt to get around the flanks of her would be foes, the tiny ones who called themselves the Lollipop guild. She would give them a licking of chaoris's corny justice, and would make them reap the seeds of their unfruitful harvest. Indeed, she would ruin their jolliest of ranches. She would crush their crunch bars and drive them back to the bitterness of dark chocolate defeat.

As she appeared next to one of the midgets, he could only scream in prissy horror as she drove her blade down upon him.

"THESE ARE YOUR JUST DESSERTS!"

The other members of the guild, who weren't being threatened by a tomato started to point their candy-covered weapons towards Sharp, but it was then that they realized what true fear was. They weren't mighty superhuman warriors and Sharp's ruthlessness inspired the type of fear that one would see if they had to eat the coconut chocolate in the box, pure horror. her blood red blade, flung through the air as she blinked in front of them, one after another, shouting some form of tasty insults, such as "you are baked like a cupcake" or "the blood god delights in your tart of a heart". It killed her a little on the inside, but something about the tomato inspired Sharp to attempt such puns, and they seemed to work. It made almost no sense coming from her, but she could syphon off the emotions of the tomato's emotions to realize that the beauty of the world might also lie in punning your enemy to death, as much as stabbing them. it was an eye-opening experience for her, and she was just glad that right now she wasn't allergic to tomatoes.

The actions against them were swift, any anything but merciful, but it was done, as for those who were taken hostage or being used against their will, well Sharp didn't wish to slaughter them, she would leave that to the fluff butt, as clearly she was inferior in her methods to both Sharp and the tomato. Turning to look towards Tom Sharp would speak up.

"Your color is blood and your battle cry is fierce, it is my honor to fight by the side of such a warrior, your style is low down, but flawless in it's execution, trash talking tomato, let us bring the fight to this guild for your master so that they may know the taste of fear and honorable combat!"

Total WC: 3561/5250
    Post WC: 546

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 14th May 2016, 12:59 am

"Well...yes. He is making a war cry. His name is Tom Ato, he's one of the best fighters I have seen, including mages."

That was all the Pharaoh’s Call guild master was able to get in before Sharp continued talking about the trash talking tomato demon before also doubting her ability to be a leader because of it. Had she never seen a leader have a subject that was slightly off kilter? That was basically what her round, red, summon was for her. How the uniqueness of those that worked for, and with, her made her less of a leader was beyond her. Maybe it was just a quirk of this tall girl? Yeah, it had to be. Not that it mattered now, as Tom was now engaging in combat with the Lollipop guild and the two were proceeding to take on ALL of them even as she watched in sheer horror as even Sharp began to release food based puns upon them.

None of that would be of her concern moments later, her attention being drawn away as their captive shouted loudly at her. ”Hey! There's a bunch of villagers coming at us! You just gonna let them surround us or what?!” A sigh from Aiyana, thinking that they were just onlookers watching the fight, turned and started to speak up with kind words before one of them began to charge at her, followed by the other nine that seemed to suddenly become hostile. They were the same ones from before, a group of mind controlled villagers that they had completely lost thought of upon capturing the mage now helping them and the lollipop guild coming out of no where to engage in hostilities as well.

”Well, this is NOT good...I don't want to hurt them, so I guess I'll have to knock them out and try not to hurt them too bad...” It would not be hard to do, but when there was ten people charging you the urge to defend yourself was quite high. Had they been of their own devices she may have actually hit hard enough to concuss them, but instead she would use her magic to put them in place before hitting the first few on the head just hard enough to send them into the darkness for but a little while. The plan did not go all as planned right from the start, however, as Aiyana almost immediately went for her weapon even when she knew she could not use it for this fight; not if she wanted the normal people to survive the hits she would be doing. Mages and those with trained magic tended to be able to take a lot more than them, leaving her with only using her bare hands and her non-damaging magic that would only sap the magical essence that everyone had.

Hands went to her sides as she timed the arrival of all of the villagers, dodging around one that tried to hit her even as her aura of frostfire slowed him down immensely in comparison to her speed. As soon as the entire group of ten were within five meters of her, pushing it into quite the cramped space, the celestial nine tailed fox stomped the ground and let loose a ring of frostfire that froze all of their feet to the ground. A flood of magic entered her, as even the common person had some magical essence to them, as they all flailed about like feral ghouls trying to slay someone on their territory. Careful to avoid being injured Aiyana proceeded to knock out each one before looking over at Sharp and Tom Ato, whom had taken care of all the mages that had come up against them. Tom, being his usual self, was doing his victory river dance even as the celestial spirit spoke up to talk to them.

”Good job you guys. These innocents won't be bothering us for the rest of our time here so we should try to get going and find this Loki guy before it's too late and he gets away with everything he has done today.”

Tom Ato, the plant demon too busy dancing to care, simply gave a thumbs up before stopping to change his dance pattern to that of a hip thrust; shouting things like “Who's your tree, and what did he grow,” as well as “You couldn't handle the fruit of my loins in this lifetime!”

Aiyana, not surprised at all anymore by her summons insane taunts, puns, and reactions, simply ignored him while villagers chuckled as they watched from their windows.

[3550]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by That Adopted Kid 15th May 2016, 2:15 am

All of the small midgets fell to Sharp's blade like a hot knife through caramel. Their screams filled her ears with that of a refreshing snicker(s), though this wasn't enough, their deaths weren't worthy offerings to Chaoris, despite how much of an absolute boss this talking tomato was. As a matter of fact Sharp viewed this tomato as a clever but powerful warrior, to be able to gloat like he did, normally she would be insulted, but he had earned the right to do so, his technique was flawless and dirty. He hit them where it hurt and defeated them in but an instant, if only he didn't have that of a coward backing him, then he might have finished them off and been able to give litanies to the blood god properly. Oh well, that was something that could be fixed later, hopefully, sooner than she expected, as in the main force showing up. Surely they knew that it would only be a matter of time before their cowardly ways of hiding and using innocents would be discovered. This meant that their attack would probably happen during Aiyana's little fight, and that meant that Sharp would have to hold off some of them, or at least that's what she predicted would happen if they were smart enough. It was a basic tactic of war, separate the enemy and take them on in groups and win against them one at a time. perhaps they would smart enough to do this, or maybe they would be foolish and give away their entire presence in one giant massive army.

"Whyyyyyyyyy heeellllllloooooo there Pharoah's call fighters, how are you doing on this fabulous day~<3"

Apparently they were the type to just give it away. Granted, it was detestable to try and sneak up on your opponent to kill them from behind, but at this point, she expected them to fight with every dirty trick they had to try and make up for their horrible showmanship. As the man's voice boomed over the village, it was then that Sharp saw it coming from the outskirts of the town, a huge cake on what appeared to be tank tracks, it's frosting bright pink and it had the words Aiyana must die on it. Subtle to say the least. It was also swarming with troops, possibly even their entire guild knowing how this guy's tactical genius seemed to work.

"All of you darlings who are trying to stop my nice little men better get your booties into gear, cause I'm going to make it so you will stop moving, but not before giving you a good... spanking. Seriously all of you come to my desert and you think that you can get away with taking all of these cute little people's booties for yourself, think again."

The man started as he twerked upon the microphone stand as he little midget followers gave a jolly battle cry. Sharp almost wanted to just leave this job, none of them were worthy as an offering to Chaoris, as a matter of fact, he would probably be insulted by their blood. They weren't even worthy to be killed, but that is why Sharp wouldn't offer them to Chaoris, no she would kill them out of the sheer principal of the matter. Everything they did, how they looked how they spoke, how they fought, it was all against the code of a warrior and hell even the code of a normal person.

Looking down to Aiyana in the streets below, Sharp simply gave an incredibly annoyed look.

"They call you a coward and a fool, yet they look like that and fight with tactic's befitting a toddler. If you are truly a strong warrior let us slaughter them out of principal and defense of your guild. I shall begin the onslaught, all before me shall die like the dogs they are, but the leader I shall leave for you for that is a matter of honor between you two, in more ways than one."

Preparing her charge, Sharp looked towards Tom Ato to try and motion him to follow her onto the field of glorious battle, as the midgets upon the cake started to jump off and shouted their candy themed warcries. This would be a battle for the ages, but for all the wrong reasons.

Total WC: 4286/5250
    Post WC: 725

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 17th May 2016, 2:38 pm

Aiyana's intended search for the man in charge of this guild and the attempted murders of her guild mates and people turned out to be something unneeded, a man suddenly speaking up in a singsong voice to call out to the group; and for some god forsaken reason ask how they were doing today. Not only that but he started to go off on booty and how Pharaoh’s Call was taking away his booties of the desert. To top it off they were RIDING IN ON A GIANT CAKE TANK! It was an eyesore made worse by the 'Aiyana must die' that was written upon it in hot pink icing as well! How rude! She understood they wanted to kill her and the guild she had created, but to do it in such a ridiculous manner that it really get her non-existent panties in a bunch! To make it worse, the man in charge began twerking even as his minions, lackeys, or whatever the midgets were began to make a battle cry signaling the start of a fight.

Sharp, calling out to her from above, told Aiyana that she still would not follow her one request. While disappointed she could do nothing to stop the massive woman. Though at least Aiyana would be allowed to deal with the leader herself, at least she would get to keep that one alive. ”I wish you would follow my request, helping my guild out with this, but I can not control one that is outside of my guild and their life choices. Do what you will, but remember that everything has a consequence after.” With that she would follow behind both Sharp and Tom Ato until the opposing group was mostly within range of some of her stronger spells. When a large group of the midgets were within seventy five meters of her before she made a noise that brought a few of the short people to a skidding halt. A mighty roar was not one would expect, nor a torrent of fire and ice combined that would wash over a majority of the crowd; excluding the leader whom had stayed back thus far.

Those that had expended a multitude of magic power in buffs or spells already found themselves dizzy and unable to fight as the rest was drained from them, Aiyana's magic adding it to her own as she began to feel the changes that marked the beginnings of what other slayers called 'force.' The celestial spirit simply called it a transformation, one that brought her into the form of a dragon that could make most tremble at the mere sight of it. The winged beast of ice and fire would fly up above the others, spells from those with range on them would glance against her armored scales even as she began a swooping set of attacks at the man that called himself a leader of these miserable people.

”Oh hooooo! Why isn't that a magnificent booty? I have never gotten to see a dragon one, and I would love to add it to my collection!” The twerking man easily dodged attacks, seeming to disappear and reappear with ease even as she snapped and clawed at him between spells she let loose. Taunting continued until the woman had enough, which brought along one of her strongest spells down upon the cake tank and the man teleporting around it. A flap of wings as she stayed in flight above it would start a flurry of snow that, if it hit something, would trap them in an icy rose. The snow fell in a large area around her, hopefully not hitting Sharp and Tom, and managed to finally catch the man. Feeling his magical power start to be drained from his body, his usage of teleporting magic draining more than he should have, put him into a more pleading tone as he tried to talk his way out of it.

Aiyana, still in dragon form and not having learned to speak clearly with its mouth, simply used the telepathy gained so that those around her could hear her voice without hearing. ”Enough! Tell your men to stand down and turn yourselves in! I do not with for any more to die!”

”Al~all right! EVERYONE STAND DOWN! I DON'T WANT TO DIE HERE OKAY?!” The midgets all around ceased combat. Charging in direction to get to safety as they saw a dragon dealing with their boss.

However, from somewhere close by Aiyana heard a familiar voice cry out. ”Coward! The God of Blood allows no time for peace, no respite, no forgiveness! ONLY WAR!”

The celestial spirit turned dragon for the moment turned her body to protect the newly captured man. He had surrendered and he would be turned in, Aiyana Shuer of Pharaoh’s Call would not let someone ruin justice for their own views on stuff; not when it was in her guild's territory. ”Sharp! Stand down! I do not wish to fight you, but I will if you continue down this path!” The vulpine woman doubted words would work at this point, but she had to at least try before it became another fight.

[4413]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by That Adopted Kid 21st May 2016, 10:11 pm

OOC: We are totally shadow playing each other with permission, it's just to make the derpiness happen smoother.

These dishonorable enemies kept coming and attempted to mock Sharp's honor with their silly display. She almost regretted helping Aiyana out, but at the same time this type of foe couldn't be ignored, they were the utmost disgusting of enemies, they didn't fight with any form of honor and worst of all they looked incredibly stupid. Normally looks wouldn't matter in a fight, but in this instance, looks did matter. One didn't go to battle dressed in a cake and expect to win or even be respected, one went to a bake sale dressed like a cake and hoped they wouldn't get mocked too hard. All of it brought Sharp to be a bit of a boiling point, and even though she couldn't really feel emotions, this time, it tugged at her, she wouldn't let any of them live.

This small fit of rage was so inspired that it would probably make Chaoris proud if he could witness it, as a matter of fact he might have just dropped his pants and started having tgifridays up in this house, and then would probably start yelling about the slaughter. Sharp didn't think about that however, she just kept her eye on the prize, the destruction of these little twerps. Her gaze and sword true, Sharp weaved between the buildings, slicing and dicing the little jerks wherever they stood. It was a free for all of a massive scale, well a free for all killing fest for Sharp that is. One by one, blow by blow, she was softening up their offenses, until then she saw it, the massive scale of Aiyana, now that was a fearsome form one which could cause everyone to quake before them, but at the same time when all of the frost fell, none of them were killed, just knocked out, and those not knocked out were weakened, what is this madness, to not kills ones such as this, what in the world was this pathetic guild leader actually thinking!?

She called for the leader to surrender, this was the biggest mistake Sharp had seen in recent history, Sharp wouldn't stand idly by and just let this man live.

"Coward! The God of Blood allows no time for peace, no respite, no forgiveness! ONLY WAR!"

Teleporting straight behind the man, Sharp raised her blade down upon him, to finish him off, his twerking booty still slamming to a jazzing beat as he lost his head over the whole affair.

"Sharp, no!"

Pointing her blade towards Aiyana, Sharp shouted towards her.

"You who is weak and spares their enemies, you too shall fall, I'm done dealing with such lunacy as I have seen today!"

Charging in a blinding flicker towards Aiyana, Sharp was instantly gobbled up by the giant dragon, normally this would have been the end, but instead Sharp made her blade strike true and began to cut up every part that she could on the way down and inside the stomach. It was pretty gruesome, and at the end of the day the giant dragon fell, only to vanish suddenly back to a realm of safety, a realm that Sharp knew of... and she wouldn't let such a fool escape with just this level of beating. Screaming blood for the blood god Sharp entered the celestial realm and charged straight towards Aiyana, only to be met by a hilarious twist of fate.

Total WC: 4852/5250
    Post WC: 566

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 22nd May 2016, 9:59 pm

There was nothing she could do to stop what happened to Loki in those next moments after yelling at Sharp to stand down. How could one stop a teleporting mage when you had no idea they would do so? Loki, his body flailing as the head rolled across the sand until it stopped, was no longer amongst the living when the two came head to head. Aiyana, attempting to use her dragon body as a massive advantage, simply swallowed the insane woman in one gulp. It was sad, having to see so much life end in one day because of a poor decision on her part, if only they had had a better view of this girl before today. Then she could have done things a bit differently.

A sudden Sharp pain entered her throat as she made a large wailing noise, a saber of light coming out with a spurt of blood that began to move down as the body made its way to her stomach. The amount of pain was unimaginable. Throat and stomach were cut to pieces until the celestial spirit turned dragon began to feel her body fail. 'This is it? This is how I die? Dying to the person I called for help to save my guild? I hope they carry on without me...' The thoughts, mixed with pain, were her last before her eyes closed with one last scream of pain; one that came out vocally as he eyes were squeezed shut. Wait...vocally? Eyes shot open to find herself in the celestial spirit realm, a place she was not in mere moments ago? ”Wait...I'm...not dead?” The thought had never crossed her mind before, having lived as a mortal for so long that she had never thought to think anything about it. It was dumb, as a being of magic connected to another realm, how could she die?

Cheeks flushed red as she grew increasingly embarrassed about her own reactions to everything. If she could not die she had no fear of facing anything ever again; something she would have to remember from now on. There was one other thing the Pharaoh’s Call guild master DID have to worry about though. A war cry rung out throughout the realm, one about blood and the blood god, that was from a very familiar voice. What?! She was a celestial spirit? Sharp was a magical creature like she was? How could one of them be like that? Were not all of them a bit more...civilized in their actions than that? The woman was obviously proven wrong, but the events that were next to happen could be what the nine tailed fox called the most humorous events to take part in this realm while she was around for them.

[4874]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by That Adopted Kid 22nd May 2016, 10:25 pm

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE, YOU SHALL FALL BEFORE MY BENEDICTION AND LEARN THE ERROR OF YOUR FOOLISH PEACEKEEPING WAYS!"

Rushing straight for Aiyana, Sharp's wings blazing from her fiery demagog, she was prepared to strike Aiyana down with all of her might, Pumping her magic into her blade and arms, she would swing the righteous, or unrighteous to some, force of a thousand crusaders, nothing could get in her way now. This foxy celestial spirit would learn that there was only one true force in this world, that of Chaoris and his truth, that all that mattered was the slaughter and the triumph of one's self in mortal combat. To spare ones enemies who would do them harm was foolish and went against everything the natural order stood for, and Sharp wouldn't have any of it, she would tighten her resolve and strike Aiyana down in one fell swoop, she would crush her so swiftly and mercilessly that it would take eons for her to fully recover. None could stay her wrath, this would be the end. As she encroached upon Aiyana, Sharp prepared to swing downward and slice her in half, ending this charade once and for all!

And then a loud thwack could be head throughout the celestial realm as Sharp was sent flying backwards in the opposite direction like a rag doll, completely out of the control of her own body, drifting further and further away from Aiyana with a loud "kyaaaaaaaaaaahhh" resonating through, getting quieter the farther she went.

"Well now, we can't have any of that going on, all of you should be playing nice, and not trying to brutally slice each other up. Are you okay little fox, she didn't hurt you too badly right?"

The giant king stated with his bombastic but slightly calm voice, as Sharp kept spinning out of control and now getting a bit dizzy. Had she actually done wrong, how could this be, but here she was completely overpowered and totally flying through space. if only she had a place in this realm with an address then she could have made the joke about seeing her house from here, but alas she was a poor murderer hobo who didn't really have a home, only her blade and her purpose from Chaoris, a purpose which had just got her butt flicked half way to Sunday. When she recovered, she would make a note to try and find out what was the overall purpose that she had in this world, especially if this one got her in trouble with something far greater than herself.

Total WC: 5291/5250
    Post WC: 439

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 22nd May 2016, 11:41 pm

Words that were increasingly more violent would be spoken as Sharp came in as a blaze of glory. The magical power emanating from the other celestial spirit was almost visible as she grew closer to the one she had just 'killed' from inside mere minutes ago. Even as the attack was coming at her, the young guild master could only wonder at what would happen if the hit had landed. The answer would never come, however, as a large hand came down and flicked away the faith driven attacker as if but a pest in the way. That hand led to an arm, which led to a body, and then a head of one that all in this realm should listen to; the Celestial Spirit King.

”Well now, we can't have any of that going on, all of you should be playing nice, and not trying to brutally slice each other up. Are you okay little fox, she didn't hurt you too badly right?"

It was strange having what was basically the god of the realm look at you with concern in his voice. The guild master's heart rate, or what she felt as her heart racing, slowed down to something more normal as she calmed down from the affair enough to answer. "Well, other than injuring my pride I'm okay. I also learned that I can't die from injuries to my body, but it hurts like hell. And I am pretty sure this won't be something she forgets anytime soon. I may have made an enemy that will last a while..."

A bellowing laugh left the kings mouth after she spoke, the giant being seemingly unconcerned with her concerns. "Do not fret. She will change her opinion of you one day. It may not be because of you, but it will happen." The words were quite comforting, coming from someone of such great importance as to be considered king of so many powerful spirits, and they put her mind at ease about the one that was slowly becoming but a speck in her vision.

"So, just how far will she continue flying until she stops?"

A booming chuckle would respond first, followed by a single sentence that would allow Aiyana the chance to laugh as well. "When she realizes where she is and just teleports somewhere else."

[5262]

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:23 am