Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

New to Site

Magicite
    Magicite

Main Account- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Eevee- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25,299

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lineage Magic
    Second Skill: Cavern Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

New to Site Empty New to Site

Post by Magicite 30th December 2012, 4:34 pm

Hello,

I wanted to give my introduction. I'm new to the site and will be going over the rules and I've tried one other FT site but it died in a month which was sad. I am very active and enjoy the show. Ideally I'd like a support rpc. It's what I always play in D&D. Lost healing magic if allowed would be what I really want. I won't know if that's acceptable or not till I read the rules. I also enjoy the idea of starting off low rank and earning/working myself up.

Thank you all for having me,

Jeremy/Magicite

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:40 am