Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Wanderer's Passport [Solo]

Mathias Tremolo
    Mathias Tremolo

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Archemage's Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

The Wanderer's Passport [Solo] Empty The Wanderer's Passport [Solo]

Post by Mathias Tremolo 28th February 2016, 4:51 pm

Mathias followed his nose with a crumpled flyer advertising perfume in hand. The bustle of the city fell inaudible against his ears as he tromped determinedly forward. For the first time in quite a long while, he had a targeted mission ahead of him. Weaving through the throngs of shoppers, he navigated his gangly limbs to the nearest kiosk. The pastrymonger stepped back, startled, when Mathias appeared behind the pane of glass separating him from the encasement of sticky, sugary snacks. Spongy, artisan morsels topped with mint leaves, ripened fruits, and chocolates sparkled (or seemingly so in Mathias' eyes) on spinning pedestals.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Wanderer's Passport [Solo] 2g77a1uThe Wanderer's Passport [Solo] Female_by_agent_pits-d8ebynkThe Wanderer's Passport [Solo] Any_by_agent_pits-d88sq6zThe Wanderer's Passport [Solo] 0LVcGsI
    Mathias Tremolo
    Mathias Tremolo

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

The Wanderer's Passport [Solo] Empty Re: The Wanderer's Passport [Solo]

Post by Mathias Tremolo 28th February 2016, 4:52 pm

Truly the patron's face pressed against the window was quite a sight to behold for the poor shopkeeper, who nervously sidled over to greet him.
    "Hello, good sir. Could I possibly I interest you in a--."
    "I want two of those," Mathias blathered as he pointed to a blueberry cheesecake pastry puff, "and that one." He motioned to a thick lab of lemon pound cake and affirmed his statement by nodding, his face placid as ever. "Oh. That one too," he pointed to a large chocolate ganache and cream cake garnished with strawberry.
    The shopkeeper blinked, silenced by the customer's rudeness. "A slice of that would be 300 jewel. I--."
    "No, no. I want the whole thing. I've got the money. Just lemme have it. Uhh...please?"

---

Mathias swung away from the shop with two small boxes and one large slung to his side and a cheesecake pastry puff pressed against his grinning mug. Surely his new guild would be pleased with his catch.
    Infinity Hydra.

Oh, crap. Passport.
    Mathias Tremolo
    Mathias Tremolo

Post by Mathias Tremolo 28th February 2016, 4:54 pm

Of course, he'd forgotten his main reason for being there.

Toting pastries in hand, he dashed toward the docks, making certain to not bump into others. As he shuffled down the street, the crowds of people became more compact. In the distance he spotted a vast tent stretching far above arms reach. Swaddling the boxes within his arms, he hustled toward the beacon before him.

There were frustrated shouts as he neared the large table lined with well-dressed official before him, but Mathias truly didn't care at this point. He approached a rather stern-looking woman and mumbled through cake-speckled lips, "'scuse me, Miss. I really really REALLY need a passport, like, right now."
    Mathias Tremolo
    Mathias Tremolo

Post by Mathias Tremolo 28th February 2016, 4:56 pm

Mathias fumbled through his pockets one-by-one, searching their depths for his ID. Surely it would be in his back pocket — no — his right front. His hands searched aimlessly as the scowl on the lady before him grew fiercer by the minute.

"I swear, I just had it he--"
    "Listen, buddy," she fixed the wrath of her glare right between his eyes. "Not only did you cut in front of practically everyone who's been waiting patiently, but you have the gall to waltz up here and demand a passport with no ID." Her eyes drifted to the large box he had plunked atop the table. Recognizing the label, her expression calmed and her eyes sparked with a childish excitement. "I'd be happy to let it slide for whatever's in that bag."

Mathias paused, biting his lip as he hovered his hand over the boxes of treats.

---

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Wanderer's Passport [Solo] 2g77a1uThe Wanderer's Passport [Solo] Female_by_agent_pits-d8ebynkThe Wanderer's Passport [Solo] Any_by_agent_pits-d88sq6zThe Wanderer's Passport [Solo] 0LVcGsI
    Mathias Tremolo
    Mathias Tremolo

Post by Mathias Tremolo 28th February 2016, 4:57 pm

Sulking at the back of the line, Mathias recalled the woman's furrowed eyebrows as she angrily tapped her pen to the next five words: "Back. Of. The. Line. NEXT!" He shoved the lemon pound cake into his maw and coughed. Nuh uh. No way. Not sharing with the likes of her. This was a cake worthy of only Infinity Hydra, for sure. He folded his mitts into his coat pockets and plopped down frumpily at the back of the line.

---

It took Mathias until the same time the next day to return, but he received his passport (from a different official, mind you). The most substantial victory derived from sharing his purchase with his friends.

Reward: Passport

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:04 pm