Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kite's Secondary Magic Training. [Private]

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Private Kite's Secondary Magic Training. [Private]

Post by Kite Wilhelm 26th February 2016, 1:57 am

Kite's Secondary Magic Training. [Private] Gz9pLlV

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-300
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

"You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

Kite's Secondary Magic Training. [Private] VjAvM1A

- Kite

It had been several days since Kite had left his guild in order to go find the one who had taught him how to use his magic, the demon that gave him the gift of a Demon Slayer Asmodeous, the Demon King of Fire. The only real obstacle that was standing in his way was the fact he had no real concrete information to where his mentor was these days. The only thing that was remotely a clue to where his Asmodeous’ current location was the clue he gave him before he exited the portal back into the human world to live his life was the words he said following the farewell “If you ever have to find me Kite, just look where fire doesn’t burn but flows like a river.” For a good part of the year he had no idea what his teacher was trying to say but after some careful thought he was able to piece together the information and had a solid idea to the location of the Demon which is where Kite was currently. Standing on the boarding ramp of Tailspin looking out at the raging volcano, the place where Kite had stood during that intense training session with Ard and Haresta, both of them were members of Sabertooth in the past but no longer were a part of the guild. ”If I had to make a guess, I’d say that Asmodeous hid his book right in the lava pool. He can never make things easy for me can he?“ He said to himself as his feet pitter pattered against the metal plating of the ramp until they made contact with the rocky surface that was most likely Volcanic rock formed from the continuous flow of drying lava. Parts cracked under his weight as he walked, during the walk from the ship to the main lava pull Kite had a chance to focus on the things that were plaguing his mind since he started this journey, the thoughts that fueled his resolve to see this training through to the very end.

It was about two days before Kite stepped foot on the Volcanic wasteland back at the floating castle in the sky, Sabertooth. The guild had been having hard times as of late between Aiyanna finding herself her own guild and Mao leaving to go with her as well as Hika and Pein leaving abruptly so all in all the guild was in trouble. There was a new guild master in place but the core of Sabertooth had been broken due to the sudden exodus. Kite taking it upon himself to be a part of the solution left in order to get stronger, he needed to get stronger but the how part was what troubled him. He had the means, he was given a Lacrima by Asmodeous prior to his exit into the real world and was told that only by fighting and killing a strong enough demon would allow the Lacrima to be utilized properly. The problem was that there weren’t many strong demons around and the ones that he had slain didn’t fit the quota, he needed help, he needed direction. Unfortunately the direction came in the form of the dream that had been haunting him for a while now, it was the same dream of his younger self going through the torturous training with Asmodeous which quickly and suddenly changed to Kite being a spectator to it, watching someone else be chained as he was but being burned by 7 flames of different color while an 8th flame consumed and destroyed them. Each time the dreams became more clear and the details of who it was became more known, this time he got a voice, eyes and hair color but that was all, the flames masked the face and body shape as well as attire but woke just as sudden as the female’s body was obliterated by the flames. Kite woke in a sweat, this time taking heed of his dreams knowing that only one person could help him. ”The guild needs to rebuild it’s core.. and I need to get stronger to do so.. and these dreams...“ he paused and placed his head into his palm ”I need to find Asmodeous.. he of all people should be able to help me.“ and as if his words had become actions he was dressed and his ship was already taken off blasting towards the Raging Volcano.
    ”“
    template by Darkee

Spells used:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kite's Secondary Magic Training. [Private] Gvf4gD8
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Kite's Secondary Magic Training. [Private]

Post by Kite Wilhelm 27th February 2016, 10:34 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-300
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

- Kite

With his mind focused back on the task at hand he made strides towards the Volcano’s open mouth which was overflowing with magna creating several streams down the mountain’s side, each stream turned into magma pools and rivers through the area. The sound of pebbles clicking as they bounced across the ground that was created completely out of volcanic rock, so sizzled as they hit one of the thinner streams of lava that broke off from the larger source, contributing to the magma by being melted down into nothing. Kite found himself stepping over lava streams and going around the larger lake like pools, any other time he might have attempted the notion of crossing directly through the magma but he wasn't looking on ruining his clothes or possibly biting off more than he could chew. As the walk continued Kite kept his head on a swivel and was constantly looking about for signs of life whether it be wild or a Mage like himself , but seeing as the only time he had ever witnessed human life at the Volcano besides himself was during his first time there where he managed to run into two of his fellow guild mates so the likelihood of anyone besides a crazy fire Mage other than himself showing up showing up. ”Glad to see this place is as depressing as always…. Maybe I should make a summer..er I mean a winter home… Would it even matter?“ he questioned toying with the idea in his mind, he doubted that the cycle of the seasons would affect this area between the constant flow of lava and the black smoke clouds blocking not only trapping the heat in it kept weather conditions at bay. ”Maybe not an entire season but my maybe a cottage for when it's time to train.“

Kite scaled up the Volcano’s side heading up for it's mouth, the hottest place throughout the area exactly the sort of place where Asmodeous would transport his book to. Luckily for him his climb up to the top was pretty unhindered aside from his constant need to rest his footing due to loose or weak rocks and once he reached the top he laid down on the ground for a second. The ridge of the Volcano’s edge was several feet this so keeping his balance wouldn't a concern and with enough space provided he pressed off the ground hopped to his feet and looked around as traveled around the entirety of the volcano but along the ridge and off the ledge there was no sign of any sort of book but out of the corner of his eye he noticed it and the fact that it took him the entire trip around the Volcano to see it made him want to smash his face into his hand ”Of course… Leave it to Asmodeous to locate his book on the lone island in the dead center of the Volcano.“ He let a sigh escape his mouth in the form of white colored flames and back up as far as he could and with a running start he sprinted at full speed and jumped as soon as he reached the open lava pool he jumped soaring across over the lava and landing right on to the book with a thud. He sat down on the island cross legged and opened the book and spoke clearly ”Asmodeous I need to speak with you.“ and the book then glowed red “Well isn't this a surprise. Kite come on in.” And with the invitation extended a hand shot out of the book, grabbed the Demon Slayer by the face and pulled him into the now open portal inside of the book.
    ”“
    template by Darkee

Spells used:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 10th March 2016, 11:52 am

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-300
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

- Kite

The grip he felt on his face was just as intense as it was the first time he had the pleasure of visiting Asmodeous’ realm as well as just as hot. The heat the emitted from the demon’s hand was so scorching hot that it actually made Kite sweat from the spot that was grabbed but despite it all that wasn't the worst part of this part of the adventure, the feeling that he felt in his stomach as he was wrenched from one dimension to the next was disconcerting and discomforting. The trip felt as if it was instant but trip through the portal looked like an elongated tunnel that had no end full of colors and then full of fire as he popped out the other side and landed on the ground feet unlike the first time where he landed face first, sort of acted as a precursor to what was going to come from the trip. Kite looked from left to right and put his hands on his hips ”Asmodeous should fire his decorator, this place looks just as ugly as the first time I was here.” he said out loud and received a reply unexpectedly from behind him “Ugly? Is that how you talk about your host’s home?” Kite’s eyes widened as the familiar voice echoed in his mind and he turned a full 180 degrees which is when he came face to face with the man or rather demon himself ”Well if I had known you were going to drop me off right where you were this time around maybe I would have been a little nicer, but then again this place isn't exactly my favorite place so it’s more of a coin flip depending on my mood.“ he said but seeing as this place was full of not so grand memories it was pretty much guaranteed he wouldn’t ever show much in the ways of manners towards this place. However the answer made the demon king chuckle and wave his hand dismissing the topic altogether. “Decor and manners aside it is most certainly a surprise to see you so soon, it hasn’t been more than a year since you left this place.” He stated matter of factly. Kite stood up straight and crossed his arms over his chest while locking eyes with his mentor and caretaker ”I hate to admit it but I need your help Asmodeous..“ he opened his hand letting only a bit of his power flare from his fingers ”I need to get stronger… I need to activate this lacrima you gave me.“ The Demon King’s eyebrows raised upon sensing the slayer’s current state of power “but you certainly have gotten stronger since you left, why the sudden urge for power my boy.” The question rang in his ears and he hated the fact he needed to answer it but he owed the king an explanation ”Yes it’s true that I have grown much more powerful since you last saw me, in fact I was going to just leave the lacrima in Hade’s Gate...thanks for the present by the way.“ the gracious words made Asmodeous smirk, he was happy to hear that his protege was using his gift and like it ”but things in my guild have gone south, we have had several members leave but that isn’t just it. Something is out there, something strong enough to waste my guild master’s personal ship and possibly her along with it. The need for power is outweighing my pride.“ Kite grew tense at the mention of his swallowing of his pride. Asmodeous sat forward in his throne and placed his chin on top of his folded hands “I already gave you the information on how to use that Lacrima, you must defeat a demon powerful enough and your flames will ignite it.” Kite’s eyes grew tense ”Yes and I have killed myself plenty of demon’s but that isn’t the problem, I can’t find a demon powerful enough to invoke it. I need your held in finding one powerful enough.“

Asmodeous hummed as the gears in his sinister head spun but he stood up and took hold of his walking cane, it had a red jewel on top where his hand rested took a few steps down from his throne and walked away from Kite but used his finger to signal the slayer to follow him as he did so “ As you know Kite, I am the Demon King of Flame and with that comes with knowledge of every sort of flame that is out there.” Kite said nothing as he continued to follow “I know of a demon that would indeed be powerful enough for you and your quest. I shall tell you how to reach it” Kite’s stopped in his tracks ”Wait a second. While in your own weird way you have looked out for me while I was young but I also have known you too long to know that you ever just give information away for free, there is always something in it for you, so what’s the catch.“ The king smirked “My my, you have also grown quite sharp while you have been away” he paused and turned on his heel to face Kite with his usual cunning smile before he held his hands out and summoned seven different flames in a circle in front of him each one a different color. In order from the top and going clockwise there was a Blue, a Black, a Green, a white flame devoid of all color, a Silver, an iridescent flame and a red flame “Do you know what these are?” He asked the slayer who shook his head in response “These are the flames of purgatory, each flame represents a sin and is the fuel to the fire. Learning how to use all seven is extremely dangerous most infact don’t make it past the first flame I was considering teaching you this but decided that a live student was better than a pile of ashes but I digress. a certain demon has managed to master all seven flames and poses a threat to my rule. The deal my boy is simple, I need a demon slayer and you need a powerful demon two birds one stone.” Kite scoffed at the king ”More like you are using my quest to handle your dirty work.“ he walked next to the king ”Alright, fine. How do I find him.“ With a smirk Asmodeous uses his cane to create a map made out of flames “This is where he is, just eat this flame and you will know the directions” Kite ate the map quickly and as soon as he gulped down the last bit of the flames the information was there in his mind. ”Thanks Asmodeous, this won’t take long.“ he said as he left the platform where the throne was located and began to follow the directions as if they were instinct.

It had been ten minutes since Kite had left and Asmodeous was perched back on his throne with the words “ This won’t take long” repeating in his mind and a smirk appeared “No it won’t Kite, but don’t worry my boy...I have already set up measure to ensure your victory.” He said as a ring of fire hovered in front of him with the image of a pink haired girl in a vast library. "Time to set my plan into motion" he said. In the library a singular page would start to glow a reddish color all it needed was for the girl to touch it and it would begin.
    ”“
    template by Darkee

Spells used:

Post by Guest 10th March 2016, 10:39 pm

.... And as expected, the day was shaping up to be fairly normal. It was around noon time, but the youthful Mage had chosen to stay home for the day for once. Typically on a day like this, she would be out and about either on various jobs or loitering around some city or village to work her mischief and have a bit of fun. The outside weather in Lavantir was nice, as usual. The bustling of the busy crowds in the port city always rang out with almost a musical rhythm, happy, upbeat, as the people went on with their daily business. The marketplaces were busy, and ships of all sorts could be seen arriving and leaving down at the docks. Massive ships for tourist and passenger transportation, fishing, and trade made their way in and out of the local waters. The seagulls and other water-preference avians cried out from above, circling in the skies above the city. Izayuki loved living here, and opened the window in her dorm room in the Black Rose guild hall to invite in the sounds and sun.

For once, she was doing some simple housekeeping. Though she could be quite messy, and usually left anyplace she visited trashed or scattered, she did have a fair idea of cleanliness, at least for herself. The dorm room could not remain messy for long, or else Seika would be raising a fuss and putting Sophie and the others on Izayuki's case. That would be irritating and unfortunate, and besides, she had nothing against living in a clean dwelling. With the window open and a smile on her face, the yokai hummed a tune as she first started on picking up scattered clothing. She typically preferred skirts and loose, comfortable clothing, while Seika seemed to not mind the heavier, bulky fashion choices. With the clean and dirty garments separated and piled or folded as needed, Izayuki moved on to pick up her books. She owned random possessions, either stolen or earned, but she would sort through those later. The books she possessed typically were borrowed from the Black Rose library, or purchased at a local bookstore in Lavantir. She had enough respect for books, artists, and authors to not swindle the keepers of the stores, and treasured the few books she had, despite popular opinion and impression of her. The main books were surprisingly geography books. Ever since she was younger and had been introduced to human society, she had always enjoyed looking at maps. It did not necessarily require skilled reading, so geography books with vivid pictures and maps were always something of interest. And while she could read quite well now, the passion for the genre had never once faded.

Stacking and organizing her few books and placing them securely on the nightstand next to her simple bed, Izayuki continued humming softly, content with the chores she had done so far. Basic work was rare for her, but thankfully, nobody was around to see and give her a hard time about it. Yes, it did not quite seem like her to actually do something so productive, but when did one truly understand an unpredictable tanuki, anyways? The pink-haired girl was about to move on from picking up books and papers to another category of paraphernalia before a sudden reddish glow caught her attention. First seen out of the corner of her pink eye, Izayuki turned her head to the unfamiliar piece of paper. What was this? She did not recall owning just a random page like this... Perhaps it fell out of a book or during one of her careless acts, it had been torn... But still, why was it glowing? Ceasing her humming so that the only thing other than silence in the room was the noise projected from the activity outside the window, the yokai returned to the nightstand warily, curiously gazing at the random page in confusion. How odd and eerie... But also interesting. Hopefully, it would be a mystery worth looking into. Her innocent, neutral expression turned back to one of a bold and daring grin- a familiar look to spy on her face. Without hesitation, Izayuki reached out her arm to pick up the bright crimson, glowing page... And in the instance that her fingertips met the sheet of paper, everything changed....

[mobile post. 723 words.]
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 21st March 2016, 10:06 am

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-300
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

- Kite

While Asmodeous remained perched on his throne in the middle of the realm Kite had began his long journey across the infernal horror land that was The Flame Demon King’s realm. The just as water covered a majority of earthland this place was littered with various lava pools with limited amount actual land to walk about. The time since he had left his demonic guardian had only been ten minutes but if the amount of effort he had to exert this early in the journey was a testament to how difficult the actual battle was going to be then Kite might have one hell of a task ahead of him. As actual sweat dripped down his face he would bring up his right hand to wipe it out from his eyes ”This place, this world always made me sweat, I guess the heat here is something that I won’t ever be able to tolerate no matter how strong I make myself.“ he stated to himself, allowing the limitation to sink in despite his own distaste for it. The strip of land he had been walking had started out wide but it was growing thinner and thinner as the lava pools on both sides of it grew larger and larger until he had to literally jump from the end of the land strip to the next one completely bypassing the ocean of magma and landing on the next long strip of land that lead past the lava pools and towards the towering land masses in the distance keeping on the path that he was set on.

Meanwhile back where Asmodeous dwelled the demon king was comfortably sitting on his throne with his hands still folded in front of him. As the window to the other side remained open for him to watch as the pink haired Mage went about her business he was also lost in his own thoughts playing tug of war with what little bit of morality he had working for him. “I wonder… If it is too soon for that boy to go on this quest.” He questioned himself but he continues his monologue “He has grown quite strong since our last meeting surprisingly in fact, but this demon will truly test that one’s resolve.” He said matter of factly but let loose a chuckle as a second window was floating next to the one that displayed the girl, this one displayed a male with Blue hair crossing the various magma pools of his realm “and if this was any run of the mill demon he would have a chance but this is no easy task for the boy. If he discovers the truth of the matter he may not finish the fight which would render everything he fought for until this moment meaningless and that is something I cannot allow.” With his statement his gaze went back to the window that peered into the dorm room of the Ice God slayer of Black Rose, Izayuki. The demon king continued his observation of the female as she continued on with her own me menial chores of cleaning and the like and at any point he could have drawn her attention to the page that he managed to slip into Earthland but while his plans were certainly about to get underway he decided he would be kind enough to let her nearly finish before he beckoned her attention by causing the page to glow an ominous red. This was about all he could manage to do with a mere page from his book however as luck would have it, that was all it took to grab the attention of the girl who with curious fingers touched the piece of paper that acted as a way to enter her world.

The page would spontaneously burst into flames starting out as small as the page was but within mere seconds the flames would grow in both size and heat until the flames began to take the form of a human and as the ashy remains of the page would be reduced to nothing a man with black hair blue eyes wearing a red suit and holding a cane would be standing before the Young slayer standing seven feet tall “you must be the god slayer my boy has befriended” he would say and then stand I silence awaiting her reply.
    ”“
    template by Darkee

Spells used:

Post by Guest 8th April 2016, 10:41 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ B Rank

That familiar bold and daring grin reverted back to a look of blatant confusion and innocence as the paper erupted into wild, red flames of a searing heat. She covered the chance of explosion by crossing her arms in front of her, but upon feeling nothing else happen, Izayuki re-opened her pink eyes to see the figure of a man in front of her. Directly before her as she was sitting were his legs, and as her focus trailed up, the girl made out the appearance of an extremely tall man. Still, his aura did not feel like one of most humans, and he was definitely no average mage. Frowning slightly, the girl stood up and crossed her arms in a slightly stubborn manner, still not quite understanding what was going on. "You do realize that I have a door... and a window... you could have picked either of them for entry, y'know?" she said sarcastically with a solemn expression on her face, before it broke into a light smile, followed by a lighthearted chuckle. Even though she had no idea who this was- she could still remain happy and playful. An idea or aspect of danger meant nothing to her, if not more excitement, after all.

But this guy seemed to know that she was the Glacier God Slayer, or at least a god slayer in any regard. He might not know that she was one of the ice element, trained by the one and only Yukionna, but still, he at least knew of her primary power. Arms remaining crossed, Izayuki nodded. But just who was his 'boy'? It was somebody she knew, surely, unless he had the wrong god slayer. But the question was, who was it? Were they a mage of Black Rose, or some other guild? Did she know them well, or had they only seen each other on a job or two, maybe? Ahh, so many questions. It was beginning to make her head spin and hurt- though, not literally. That would be really painful, and messy, and frankly, she had already worked hard enough on her room... she was getting off track again.
    "I'm a god slayer, yes. The Glacier God Slayer, to be specific. But who is your 'boy'? And who the heck are you?" Izayuki asked, tilting her head slightly, but keeping her arms crossed. The sight of the man had been such a surprise- she was just happy that the suddenness of the appearance had not triggered her shapeshifting in any regard. Still, he was a mystery, and standing before her in her room with no invitation... just what did he want?

Location;; Iza's Room.
    Muse;; 9/10
    Word Count;; 442
    OOC;;
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 19th April 2016, 10:24 am

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-300
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

- Kite

Asmodeus stood in place of the page that the pink haired girl had touched, he found it amusing that the girl had her hands in front of her face as if to protect from some sort of combustion, and while Asmodeous could have torched the whole room with his entrance but this was a peaceful visit, or he had to make it seem as if that was the case. He was a bit surprised by the girl’s response to his sudden appearance, he had expected a scream or some sort of question regarding where he came from but instead received something akin to a lecture about how he could have used either the door or the window. He entertained the notion by looking at both the door and window she was referring to and gave a simple chuckle to it as a first response to match hers. “Well as much as I would like to enjoy using a door I am only able to enter through wherever my pages might be, if you can recall the page that you had touched only moments ago...however the window is another thing altogether. I wouldn’t be the kind use a window.” he stated matter of factly, she didn’t know of him being a Demon king but a king wouldn’t lower himself to using a window. However he had made short work of the pleasantries and announced that he knew she was a god slayer and that she knew his son, Kite. She responded by confirming that she was not only a god slayer but in fact was the glacier god slayer, a fact Asmodeus was already aware of, her aura and magical presence was slightly related to Yukionna. She then asked who his boy was following with a the question he was hoping to hear which was the question regarding the man’s identity. The demon king smiled and picked his cane up and tucked it under his arm as he pulled out the nearest chair and took a seat crossing one leg over top the other and merely smiled at the girl. “Yes girl I am aware that you are a glacier god slayer.. Or Goddess slayer as she would put it.” he would say hinting that he knew who Yukionna was. “But I digress, forgive my rudeness I hadn’t realized I didn’t specify who I was referring to. The boy that I mentioned is Kite, the Flame Demon slayer whom you befriended and I am Asmodeous, the Flame Demon king who taught him how to utilize his slayer magic. “ he paused as he rubbed his chin with his right hand, stroking his facial hair “The reason why I have come before you is for your help. Kite has gotten himself into a situation too big for him to handle and it very well could cost him his life.” he said maintaining his proper demeanor while uttering a more serious and threatening tone.

Meanwhile back in the flame Demon king’s realm Kite had venture far and was now standing outside of a tower like structure. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of his face, not from the heat from the fortress made out of fire and brimstone but from what he could sense inside, the tremendous power radiating from the inside of the structure. Kite looked all the way up the spire of the fortress and it was quite tall. Kite’s eyes then slide back down to the base curious about the location of the energy source. ”That is strange. Typically when someone is hiding in a fortress such as this, especially from someone like Asmodeous they would hike his way up the tower to get as far off the ground as possible.. Maybe they know there isn’t a point to hiding.” He took a gulp, this power was unlike anything he had ever seen or felt. Kite clenched his fist and then held them out in front of him, creating a small fireball and hurled it at the entrance of the tower. ”Flame Demon’s Adremelch“ he said as the ball expanded and crashed into the door and a small explosion and he waited. That is when he heard the sound of footsteps on the brimstone and then the crunching of the metal door under foot before a figure exited the doorway. It was seven feet in height and and completely imposing the way it stood upright like a human, red in color with blue accents, segmented spaces along its shoulders four on both sides and his face had several different horns on his face but had four great horns two curving up and then down his face almost perfectly framing his face. “You have some nerve knocking on the door of a great demon, boy!” he said and that's all he did, he stared at Kite and Kite stared at him back ”Sorry to break it to you but your door down isn’t the only thing that I plan on breaking.“ he opened his hand and called forth his sword from the gates of hades, an act that made the demon’s eyes widen slightly, “ nice trick, but a trick is just a trick” he said as he ignited the flames from the spaces of his shoulders, each flame a different colored except for one that didn’t ignite. “Now I will show you what true hell” Kite tightened his grip on his large sword and waited to see what would happen next.

”“
    template by Darkee

Spells used:

Puragotry demon:

Post by Guest 26th April 2016, 12:21 am

No use of windows? No use of windows! But entering and exiting in such a way was always quite fun and entertaining! Why did he not think so? Was this guy one of those people who claimed to be 'normal' or too 'sophisticated' to use windows? Well, that definitely gave her the first impression she needed to actually now view and see this guy. He was not the kind to use windows? So was he looking down on those who did use windows for entry and exit? That could be taken as quite arrogant and rude to the tanuki, but she refused to judge based solely off of that comment.

This man was quite the flippant type, she could tell. She blinked as he took a seat without much word, which was fine, until he spoke the words after... how could he know her? Or know what or who she was? She was a Rising Star, yes, and fairly well-known throughout some regions, but he claimed to know of her on a different level. He understood already that she was the Glacier God Slayer... but his use of the word 'her' made her freeze in place for a moment. How could he know that she was taught by Skadi, or less formally, Yukionna, of all deities? Izayuki was aware that the ice goddess tended to be secluded, separated from the rest of the world in her lonely cold realm... but then again, what had gone on before she had taken on the tanuki as an apprentice? And in the end, what had it been that triggered her to attack and freeze that village... a past grudge? Lack of worship? Out of pure rage or for fun? Izayuki never thought about it much, and personally, tried her hardest not to. The memories were painful, and could easily break her favorite mask to wear... thus, why recall and reminisce?

Izayuki refused to allow any ill emotion to channel through and make it to her expression. He apologized for his rudeness, and continued on to talk about... Kite! Really? The Flame Demon Slayer she had come to know as a good friend... and this was his mentor! She was about to reply in a burst of excitement before Asmodeus continued on about Kite. Her friend... was in trouble? "Kite..." the Ice Slayer murmured in a low whisper, gazing down at the ground for a few heartbeats before gazing back up at the Demon King, determination in her pink-hued eyes. "Take me to him, then! I won't let him lose his life! I can help..." ..I hope.

Location;; Iza's Room
    Muse;; 6/10
    Word Count;; 434
    OOC;;
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 25th May 2016, 8:29 pm

Kite Wilhelm
    Faith won’t always save you. My flames will do that instead.

Kite would hear the demon’s declaration of showing him a true hell, in his mind the demon was already too late for that. During his training he was forced to undergo training that could only be described as a true hell, in his mind  there were no flames that could possibly match the flames that Asmodeous could wield and in this fight he was prepared to make that an irrefutable fact. By this time Kite had fully pulled Shamash from the gates and positioned it on his shoulder and glared at the demon. The demon matched the glare with what seemed to be an emotionless expression with seven colored flames flaring from it’s shoulders, a sight Kite had seen once before but he couldn’t place it, if he were to try to think hard enough than he would remember in an instant but he couldn’t let his mind wander from this, he had to have every bit of his thoughts, his senses and his power focused on this fight. Throwing caution to the wind Kite quickly ran forward as he swung Shamash to his right side holding it with only one hand and would let it stay that way until he was closer to the demon. The demon would also move to meet Kite on the field of battle but unlike Kite he was merely walking and turned his flames out, swishing his tail as he strolled towards the demon slayer. ”Take this!“ Kite would yell as he brought the sword, blade out and swung it towards horizontally at the demon’s torso looking to cleave him in half, the demon would react by leaping back, further than Kite expected him to dodging the blow all together. Kite would not falter and would once again charge back into attack the demon but this time with both hands on the handle and thrusting towards the demon trying to pierce through it’s abdomen. The demon would spin to the outside of the blade and create more distance. ”For such a big fellow you sure are nimble.“ The demon slayer would say before returning to his battle stance with his eyes fixed on the demon. The demon laughed at Kite’s comment and folded his arms “and with such slow movements you will never be able to touch me let alone cut me.” Kite would sway back and forth in his stance ”Don;t you worry about my speed. I’m just getting started.“ ”His speed is impressive, I may not be able to match it on my own, if I use that surge and channel at my speed like I did during the one piece job with Venir I might be able to match his speed but only for a short time.“ He would start to move in order to circle the demon would would also circle the opposite way, almost like two animals sizing each other up before they scrap. ”I won’t be able to out speed him but perhaps I can out smart him with Shamash’s size.“ Kite would charge in once again this time with the blunt side of Shamash out and slashing at the demon’s head but the demon would duck under it, “You insult me boy, trying to hit me with…” the demon was cut off by what happened next. Instead of having to fully commit to the swing like the size of the sword would normally dictate, Kite was able to stop it mid slash after the duck and hacked at the demon’s torso again cutting deep. The demon would back away holding onto his mid section where there was blood gushing from the wound that was inflicted on him. ”See told ya, I was only getting started.“ Kite would say but only for the demon to start to laugh out loud. “You land one scratch on me and think victory is yours?” he would say in a monstrous tone which sent a chill up Kite’s spine but he didn’t speak he just remained on guard and watched to see what the demon would do next. From one of the tube like structures on his back came a green flame, shooting out like a volcano eruption and surrounded him in it and what would happen would shock Kite. The green flames would swirl around the demon until it entered the wound sealing it and healing it almost instantly. ”Wha..what kind of flames do that?“ The demon would laugh “What's the matter boy, a little flame doesn’t scare you does it?” Kite was still completely amazed from what he had seen but shook his head at the demon’s words. ”Flames don’t scare me demon.“ Kite would say to the demon before committing himself to another attack but no trick could have made up for the speed he  saw from the demon as he jumped back once dodging the fake strike but then countered the real strike by parrying the blade with one hand and slamming his foot into Kite’s stomach sending the demon crashing to the floor and into a back roll due to the force of the kick. Kite would push himself from the ground looking at the demon with a glare that could kill. Kite would swipe his arm across his mouth wiping the blood from his lips. ”not bad… but time to turn up the heat!.“ Kite would say as he would stab his sword into the ground and let flames surround his fist. The white flames swirled around his knuckles as he brought his hand back, cocking it and was ready to fire, ”Now it’s my turn to show you what real flames are like! If you think you can handle them Demon of Purgatory flames then stay right there!“ The demon’s expression would not change, he would simply put his hands to his side and tense up his muscles, Kite would smirk”Flame Demon’s Desolation Fist!“ from his flames a large fist would erupt from and slam into the demon exploding on collision. Kite would smirk ”Thanks for making it easy for me.“ the smoke would clear and the demon would stand wit burns on his chest where he was hit but would be unharmed otherwise. With a slight shrug the demon summoned a blue flame to surround him, azure was more accurate to describe it. “You said Demon slayer? Lets see if you can handle my flames of wrath!” he would throw his hand forward and the demon would release a plume of fire at Kite who would smirk. ”Fool...“ he would say as the flames would start to engulf him.
    ”“

Back at the black rose guild Asmodeous would be doing his best to hold back his grin for his plans were going accordingly. He even had this girl fooled in believing that he was here to bring her to help Kite and while that was the outcome it wouldn’t be how she would expect it. “Good, I knew that I could count on you.” he would say waving his hand opening a circle like object, a portal that had his demon realm on the other side. “This will take you into the realm, once there we can go to Kite my dear. Follow me.” he would say to her leading her into the portal as well into his trap. He would be waiting for her on the other side of the portal which would on top of the tower like structure that was where his throne was.
    ”“

tag: --- // words: 1244 // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

Post by Guest 17th June 2016, 11:09 am

The portal Asmodeus opened was most impressive, and Izayuki bravely followed him through to the other side, eager to assist her friend. The atmosphere was smoky, and smelled strongly of the sharp fires of that demonic realm. The heat of the air was searing, and it took complete focus and control of her freezing aura to keep it from affecting her. So, was this where Kite had spent his time training with his Demon King mentor? It was hell, pretty much literally. Which, did not contrast too much from the frozen hell where Yukionna had trained her. Hopefully, however, Asmodeus had been nicer to Kite when training him, and had not put him through the trauma and torture that the Ice Goddess had put her through.

Eyeing the throne and then circling about to scan the vicinity through curious, determined pink eyes, Izayuki paused and gazed directly at the tall Fire Demon. "So, where's Kite, Azzy?" she asked, crossing her arms. Yes, she had given Asmodeus a bit of a nickname to avoid having to waste time and breath on a mouthful. Such a thing was not too uncommon for her- nicknames were fun. If one's name was over three or four syllables, they almost certainly were sure to get one from the Bakedanuki.
    As for the fact that there was little to nothing around... where was her friend? Surely this was no trap, right? He seemed genuine, and while he was a demon, hopefully not all were cruel tricksters?

Location;; Hell?
    Muse;; 9/10
    Word Count;; 252
    OOC;;
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 6th July 2016, 4:41 pm

Kite Wilhelm
    Faith won’t always save you. My flames will do that instead.

A top of the large spire like tower stood Asmodeous awaiting the god slayer's to his humble abode. He literally couldn't believe how flawlessly this had worked. He was even more surprised by the lack of skepticism from a pupil of Yukionna. She was as vindictive as she was calculating, and he knew full well that she wouldn't have fallen for such a ploy no matter who was at stake. This caused Asmodeous to speculate that this girl was soft as she was innocent. That being said he did have to commend her for her loyalty towards his pupil, not many would take the word of a demon. He would stand still with his smug expression ever present on his face as Izayuki would pass through the portal that he created. "welcome to my realm miss." he would say officially welcoming her as well as continuing the charade of him being her ally. He would observe as she looked around from the top of the tower taking in the landscape, the throne and then the obvious lack of Kite which would prompt her to go ahead and ask where he was. "Azzy? amusing." he would say with a severe lack of amusement in his voice due to the rather informal nickname but would let it slide after all as far as The demon king knew, she was going to die so why not lt her enjoy her final moments. "Where is Kite you ask? If i were a betting man...er rather demon I would say he is locked into combat with that demon he picked a fight with. Let's see." He would wave his hand in front of the both of them and before them a circular window would pop up and it would act as a monitor. It was from this they would watch as Kite and the demon spoke, of course there was no sound so what was said between the demon and Slayer would be unknown to them, "Well looks like he is still alive. and doing well," The demon king would sat but his mind would soon sway as the Demon of the purgatory flames would charge up his azure flames of wrath and unleash a strong blast of fire at Kite. "Well was doing well. That will be trouble."

Back on the battle field the last that was seen of Kite was a large plume of azure colored flames barreling at him, something that would pose no threat to a flame slayer or that would be the case had these been average flames. The flames would strike him and cause some damage but it didn't stop him from sucking in the flames of wrath as if they were pasta and like any flames they filled his belly but something was off. He felt the magic power course through his body as his magic container would replenish. Before he could he felt the flames spout out from his mouth. It wasn't that his body could hold onto flames and he wasn't choking on it like he would if he tried to eat a god slayer flame, this fire was burning at at him and filling him with strange feelings of anger. Flashes of all the times his anger flared out of control and he felt pain from it and what poured from his mouth was the sin being purged from his body and it hurt him severely.”What... what is happening?“ He would ask but as the flames would stop pouring from his mouth he would feel a sudden urge to give into his rage ”Your flames..What did they do?!“ he would shout and without control his voice was full of malice.  

This would cause the demon to snicker, "I didn't think so. Asmodeous never told you the drawbacks from my flames did he? When eated by a god slayer or dragon slayer they receive their usual boosts and replenish their magic. However when a Demon slayer eats my flames they get that boost but they get stuck with an entertaining side effect." ”yeah? and what is that?!“ again his voice was littered with anger. "The flames scorch the demon slayer's soul and stain it with the sin they just ate. Therefore the sin takes over the mental state of the individual. However the effects are greater or lesser depending on how in tune with that sin is with the slayer. I'd say you are an easy person to make angry boy." Kite would sneer at the demon, almost snarl ”You want my anger? you got it!“ Kite would charge at the demon, almost like a berserker and catching the demon off guard Kite would slam his fist into the demon's mid section which would cause the demon to take a step back in order to create some disance. ”Oh your not getting away!“ Kite would already have an open hand pressed against the demon's chest with the finger tips just touching. ”Flame Demon's Exorcising Strike!“ he would say with a slightly less snarl and perform a Bruce Lee style one inch punch slamming his flame encased knuckles into the demon causing an explosion to erupt on contact. The demon would skid backwards, not knocked off his feet but definitely feeling the heat from that punch. However Kite wouldn't let up with his attack, before the demon had a chance to react Kite used his fire rocket ability to close the distance between them and latched onto the demon clutching both of the demon's shoulders and used them as a means to stay close. ”Flame Demon's Rage!“ he would unleash the plum of fire at point blank range engulfing the demon completely in the fire. Unbeknownst to the demon while Kite was holding onto the demon Kite used his Demon seal spell, placing a mana activated mine on the demon's back. Kite would jump off and create distance from the Purgatory demon now that the effects of the rage was starting to wear off. The flames would clear and the explosion would come and go and from the smoke the demon would be down on one knee actually showing signs of being effected by the Demon slayer magic. "Not bad bow. but We have only just begun.

Back at the tower both Iza and Asmodeous were watching as the fight went on. "I was afraid of this, Kite tried to eat those flames." He would act concerned for the sake of the god slayer and would go on to explain. "Those flames have severe effects on Demon slayers that eat them. Its one of the few defenses known to counter a flame demon slayer's eating. They can still eat it but when they do their souls slowly corrupt due to over exposure of that reside in the seven flames of purgatory." He would gesture to the screen, " and what you see, the flames foaming at his mouth and the sudden burst of rage is all a side effect of wrath. He would take a few steps back from her "but don't worry you will play your part nicely. "he would flick his wrist and launch a sneaky attack in the form of a wave of fire looking to slam into her. Should she not see it her back will be severely burnt.
    ”“
    tag: --- // words: --- // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

Post by Guest 12th October 2016, 1:14 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ A Rank

Izayuki watched the magical screen with her lips pursed, unsure of what to think of it. It was not in her nature to intervene in battle, or remain too worried. She had complete faith that Kite would somehow win, as she watched him fight the demon. He was a ruler of flames, and a killer of demons. His opponent was a fire-using demon. How could he lose against something like that? The Ice Slayer failed to believe such a thing was possible. So really, did he need her help? Just why was she here?

Asmodeus's voice broke her thoughts, however, as she turned her head to listen to him. The seven flames of purgatory? Just what were those, and what did wrath have to do with such a thing? The Bakedanuki was not well educated on such lore concerning the seven deadly sins. If anything, she just perceived wrath as a general emotion, or no, rather, a state of mind when in battle. It was harsh to watch, but just a part of nature, was it not? The yokai turned her head back to the screen and continued to watch, somewhat zoning the Demon King's voice out, that was, until she felt a tremendous wave of heat behind her. Izayuki reacted too lazy, and let out an agonized cry as the flames seared her back. She was pushed forward by the force, suddenly landing on her knees and clenching the hot ground with her hands. "Why did you..." she trailed off, attempting to stand herself back up while grimacing from the pain from behind. She began to charge her icy aura, an angry look in her eyes. "So this was all just a trap, then?"

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:43 am