Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kanix Laspor's Secondary Magic Training [Private; Mashyuu]

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Kanix Laspor's Secondary Magic Training [Private; Mashyuu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanix Laspor's Secondary Magic Training [Private; Mashyuu]

Post by redheadedstepchild 19th March 2016, 12:47 pm

"I guess I could see why you wouldn't want to make a deal with a dragon or demon then. A child must be worth a ton to the right creature. I don't know if I'd be able to part with one." Mashyuu started to say. But as he finished his words he realized how Kanix was stalking around him. That sweet voice was already getting to him again. It had once before but now that the ring wasn't shouting to help counter her effects Mashyuu was falling into the woman's trapping spell. He shook his head side to side to try to focus on the world around him and answer the question. "...The ring helps me stay focused. Teaches me magic..." Mashyuu said in a hushed tone. The way she moved so close to him, as if to kiss him... Mashyuu tilted his head and leaned in for a moment until her spell triggered. Mashyuu leaned back and looked around the sandy beach. Attractive Nekos pranced around all over the beautiful land and Mashyuu stood in a pair of orange swim trunks with nothing else. In front of him Kanix stood with ears and a tail, drawing Mashyuu's full attention. "You....Kanix?" He muttered while trying to fight the spells effects. If he were wearing the ring he wouldn't have to deal with this. Now he was fighting feelings that Kanix was using against the Wizard. Feelings that she knew he had and there was little Mashyuu could do about it at the moment.

WC: 258

Kanix Laspor's Secondary Magic Training [Private; Mashyuu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanix Laspor's Secondary Magic Training [Private; Mashyuu]

Post by Guest 20th March 2016, 1:12 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    Kanix Laspor's Secondary Magic Training [Private; Mashyuu] - Page 2 Tumblr12
    With her illusion of being a neko girl, the woman smiled at Mashyuu rather playfully, as an answer to his near-rhetoric question. "Don't let your guard down now, Mashyuu," the woman stated, flicking her tail playfully at the young Sabertooth mage. "Rules of this fight... Rule number one, you cannot, under any circumstances, let your guard down because I will win. Rule number two, the use of weapons is forbidden; it is magic only and you will be disqualified for using a weapon, requip does not count. Rule number three, defeat me and you win the battle, but if I defeat you... I get to... hrm... have your soul!" The woman giggled and twirled around, but then faced the mage again, with a much more serious look on her face. "Just kidding, you can keep your soul; if I win, I win, if you win, you win... we all know how it goes, so let's get this show on the road!"

Without hesitation, the shamaness summoned an orb of sound into her hands, glancing up toward him with a devilish smile. Quickly, Kanix released the beam of sound at Mashyuu, the rings rushing toward him as they seemingly pulsated through the beam. If one were to hit him, he would know, for the blast would push him backward, sending a delightful sound of music in his ears. Once the spell was over, Kanix would dart away from him, hiding among the crowd of neko girls to make it more difficult. It wouldn't be that hard to find her though, as she was short and the bustiest out of them, as well as had the darkest natural hair. Still, this was, but a dream, and she found it entertaining to mess with Mashyuu as much as she was able to. For now, she was weaving her way through the crowd, pushing and shoving girls out of her way, and listening for him.
    321tagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 20th March 2016, 9:12 pm

Mashyuu instantly blushed a deep red when he saw and heard how Kanix in Neko form was flirting with him yet warning him to not let his guard down. He drew a deep breath and cleared his mind while she explained the rules. He could take her if he tried. No weapons... Not that he really even carried them. Nor did he worry about the woman using her staff, it didn't look like she was even carrying it. The moment she twirled about Mashyuu was on guard for her attacks. As much as he was crushing on Kanix he was a fighter first and the woman wasn't going to get him to go easy on her. The Earth Wizard brought his arms up as the sand on the beach shot up and wrapped around Mashyuu and sucked him under, leaving the image of the Wizard wrapped in sand standing as the sound orb crushed the sand to pieces. Mashyuu popped out of the sand just outside the group of attractive women. He pushed through some of them and tried to just barely touch their shoulders. He could smell Kanix in the air but it was hard to pin her down when there were so many strange scents around him. "AH. I understand your running because in all honesty at the end of the day your just a woman and need a guy like your boy toy to help you win your fights right? To afraid to face me like a real Wizard. Hell I get it." Mashyuu shouted into the cluster of women while watching for the busty and beautiful woman with a tail and cat ears.

WC: 278

Post by Guest 21st March 2016, 5:34 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    If Mashyuu wasn't fast enough, a hand would snake around his neck and fingernails would dig into the soft skin of his neck. Kanix would pull him down to her level and whisper devilishly into his ear, "the snake will always bite back." Should he be faster than her, her hand would swipe past the place he once been, and instead of attack physically, she'd cast a single sound wave at him. Before long, she was darting around him again, through the crowd, but sending a wave of sound in his general direction. Whether any of the attacks hit, she did not care, nor did she care much to win against the man in the dream. This was mere practice, she was going to have as much fun as the dream she was in control of would allow her to have. Since she was in control though, the dream would allow her infinite possibilities and she could change however she pleased.

After dancing around him for a while, the woman would face him dead on, her blind eyes staring into his. From there, she would stand and hold her hands close to her chest, where an orb formed into the palms of her hands. "Any last words, Lover Boy?" the woman called to him, a smirk placing itself upon her lips as she cast the spell. She opened her palms outward to Mashyuu, releasing the rest of the sound waves at him, holding her ground to show him she was not afraid. If he was going to play dirty, then she damn well could play dirty, too; she was not going to let him slander her name. "You're the one playing in the mud with all these neko girls; I think that you forget somethings just how strong I am. You forget that I know every single one of your weaknesses... I know your fears... I know how to render you useless."
    323tagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 21st March 2016, 9:09 pm

Mashyuu was trying to find Kanix and failing terribly, while he pushed women who were clamoring up to him and giggling in cute tones. Suddenly something grabbed his neck and pulled him down to the level of the beautiful Kanix. A mix of fear and joy rushed through him a great deal. She whispered into his ear and he couldn't help but shiver at the softness of her voice. Mashyuu almost had a vocal reaction to the feeling of her warm breath on his neck and ear before he stood up straight and swang his arm for her. One of the Neko's vanished and Mashyuu was struck in the side with a wave of sound. Mashyuu wasn't blasted back but he moved out of the crowd in order to gain some distance and try to find his prey. Then suddenly the women all faced him and Kanix's voice rang out at him. He smiled at the woman and couldn't help but laugh at her. "Kanix we aren't lovers. Trust me... If we were you would never forget it. If you really knew me, you would know that I have no real weaknesses nor do I have any fears." Mashyuu bluffed. The Earth Wizard was about to attack when suddenly Kanix hit him hard with a wave of sound. It slammed into him so hard Mashyuu was knocked into the air and sent sailing along the sandy ground. He laid still for a long while and glanced over to the woman. He wanted to stab her with a stone spike or something but he couldn't bring himself to hurt her. To hear her cry and beg for help like she was while underground. "Alright Kanix, you win. I can't hurt you again. End it." Mashyuu admitted while pulling himself up to his feel on shaky legs.

WC: 307

Post by Guest 23rd March 2016, 11:17 am

CALL OF THEWILD
    Kanix chuckled and walked slowly over to Mashyuu as he stood up, the neko women dispersing with each step she took. Eventually, it was just the two of them on the beach scenery, then she lifted a hand and snapped her pointer finger and thumb together. The dream world disappeared in a wisp of fairy dust-like essence, revealing the mystic tower they resided within. She then moved her hand forward in a motion for shaking, her blue eyes staring up at the man as if she could see him. "It was a wondrous pleasure working with you, Mashyuu; I'm sorry if I caused you any injuries or distress during this time. None of that was my intentions from the beginning, but I do believe that we both had a bit of fun while messing with it." A smile graced her lips, then she dropped her hand to her side, had they shaken hands thereafter, and proceeded walking to the tower doors.

"Oh, and Mashyuu... if you ever need me for something, as I do for you, please don't hesitate in seeking me out. I'd be more than willing to help you out, just as much as you're willing to help me, and I appreciate your cooperation today... thank you..." The shamaness briefly smiled at the Sabertooth mage, then disappeared through the elaborate tower doors as quickly as she had come. This had been quite fun for her, but a feeling of guilt resided within her, as if she had somehow hurt Mashyuu in a way she didn't understand... Maybe that was just her thinking strangely, as she normally did, but the feeling wouldn't quit nagging at her mind. Next time they met, she'd have to inquire; for now though, she'd leave the matter behind her and return to her guild.
    301tagged
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul
    Second Magic: Ice
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 30th March 2016, 3:09 pm

Training thread is:

Kanix Laspor's Secondary Magic Training [Private; Mashyuu] - Page 2 MqXl8kK

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:47 am