Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mashyuu, and kanix: Hanging out after the job.

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Mashyuu, and kanix: Hanging out after the job. Empty Mashyuu, and kanix: Hanging out after the job.

Post by redheadedstepchild 14th February 2016, 4:50 pm

Mashyuu and Kanix had just finished making sure that a group of terribly powerful Treasure Hunters were placed in the custody of the Rune Knights and then visited the Magic Council to claim their reward. Mashyuu wasn't sure what Kanix would take as a reward but he took a golden ring that had three talons upon it, interlocking to form a ring that looked like dragons claws. He placed the small ring in the left pocket of his mothers brown jacket and turned to Kanix with a dopey smile on his face. "I haven't been here in a long time. Do you wanna hang out for a while? Grab some dinner or something?" Mashyuu asked while Rocky ran around her and rubbed against her ankle lightly.

Mashyuu, and kanix: Hanging out after the job. Empty Re: Mashyuu, and kanix: Hanging out after the job.

Post by Guest 14th February 2016, 5:33 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    Mashyuu, and kanix: Hanging out after the job. Tumblr12
    Kanix moved a little way away from the creature rubbing at her ankles, unnerved by its sudden affection toward her. She didn't know what it was either, and while her first reaction would have been to kick it away, she wasn't that mean. So, she opted to just wiggling herself away from Rocky before focusing her attention back onto Mashyuu as he spoke.

"I could go for something to eat, but do know that I don't expect you to pay the bill," she answered him quickly, "I'm not that rude." Nor had she brought it up to make sure that he would pay the bill for her, she genuinely didn't care who did. "Have any places in mind to eat at? I could do with a bit of relaxation before I have to go back to the rowdy guild hall of Fairy Tail." Her blind eyes would roll at the thought of having to go back to her guild, back to the noise that she hated so much.
    wordstagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Mashyuu, and kanix: Hanging out after the job. Empty Re: Mashyuu, and kanix: Hanging out after the job.

Post by redheadedstepchild 14th February 2016, 5:46 pm

Mashyuu extended his hand while snapping at Rocky to get away from Kanix. "Rocky likes you. I think he's happy to see that for once he didn't have to be the only one to help me out. When I was in a bad way. Look I'm gonna take your hand to walk with you to this little place I know. It's nice and quiet." He explained and grasped the hand of Kanix. For some reason he felt like she looked a little different from the last time the two had met but he wasn't really complaining.

As the pair walked down a small road of stone Mashyuu cleared his throat. "So in the Temple when the elevator moved down I got sick. Then grabbed your leg. And in response you kicked me and fell backwards. Clearly I freaked you out. What is that about?" The Earth Wizard turned a sharp corner with Kanix and walked up to a small white door and pushed it open. A light bell rang, signaling that the pair were entering the small diner.

The inside was larger than the outside of the building, the floor was made of a green carpet and the walls were made of thick red brick. Small tables were spread out every ten feet or so and small candles lit the dining room. A hostess greeted the pair while Rocky sat outside the door. The hostess walked Mashyuu and Kanix to a small table and took their drink orders while Mashyuu helped Kanix slip into the seat and against the table.

Mashyuu ordered a glass of water and couldn't help but grin. "I wouldn't dream of paying the bill alone." He stated to show he wasn't ignoring her. Even though he had already set his mind on paying for the food. "If you don't like the guild hall or the people in the guild then why are you in Fairy Tail?"

Post by Guest 14th February 2016, 6:16 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    "O-okay," she stuttered, feeling Mashyuu take her hand and pull her along the road, leading her toward a small diner. "It's all right, I just didn't know if he should be doing that, and I don't think Ancalagon would much appreciate the smell of another creature on me. He might think I was attacked and think himself a failure since he decided to head back to the guild now that the job is over." The woman shrugged a little and looked off to the side, listening to the little birds chirping in the trees around them. "You know how pets can be, sometimes getting jealous about other pets being around their owners and not getting affection themselves." She giggled at her words, but soon fell silent as Mashyuu asked her about the little incident they had on the elevator. In all honesty, she couldn't explain it to him, she could try to, but she didn't understand the situation, herself.

"I... I don't know why I reacted the way I did... for some reason, I just get really jumpy and fearful when men touch me," she stated. That made it sound really bad on her part, as she had nothing against Mashyuu touching her or holding her hand. "I mean! Not like I have anything against you, which I don't. It's just a habit that I've had ever since I can remember. Which doesn't fair too well on my part when I don't even remember my own childhood now that I think about it." Her cloudy gaze shifted away from where it had been staring at, to straight ahead of their walking path. "I apologize for kicking you when it was out of pure defense and instinct; I shouldn't have done that."

Mashyuu mentioned to her something about why she had to go back if she didn't like the guild or the hall. Kanix frowned, as he clearly had misunderstood what she meant by that. It wasn't the guild or the place she hated, it was the loudness. "Heaven forbid I hate them! They were the ones that got me out of Basilisk Fang safe and alive! Or I wouldn't be here today. There's just times where I need to get away from the hectic place and have a bit of peace for once in my life. The little ringing of the bell caused her to look to the ceiling, but the tinkling had stopped and she gave up. Whatever this place happened to be, it sounded like a homely place, and smelled of delicious food to her.
    wordstagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 14th February 2016, 7:06 pm

"Kanix.... you don't have to apologize to me for anything. Something happened in your life and you aren't comfortable with being touched. I'm sorry I took your hand and grabbed your leg. I won't let it happen again unless you ask me to do it.... But you have nice legs." Mashyuu joked at the fact that he liked her legs but did his best to make it seem as if he was being light hearted about things.

Mashyuu took a sip of water and pointed at the table, only to remember that Kanix couldn't see. "What are you having to drink? There is a waitress to your left and if you want we can get the same thing to eat. Just tell me what you like and I'll make it happen." Sitting silently, the Earth Wizard considered the fact that he misunderstood that she didn't hate her guild but just liked to be in silence. He considered that and smiled at her. He understood how that worked as he liked to sit in silence and was often not at the Sabertooth Guild house. "I can see your point. I don't much like a ton of noise either. Unless it's with some folks I really like."

Post by Guest 16th February 2016, 5:47 pm

CALL OF THEWILD

When would she ever ask him to grab her leg? Why would she ever ask him to do that? That was the strangest thing ever. Her eyebrows scrunched at the thought, then her eyes widened and she blushed, looking away from where she had been. She bit onto one of her fingers and started to wonder if that's what he was suggesting, but... they had only just met! Drawn from her thoughts, the woman glanced back to Mashyuu, giving him a strange look when he complimented her legs. The blush, that had already been there from recent thoughts, thickened at the idea that he found her legs attractive. Kanix shook her head; no, no... that was bad to think... bad, bad, bad... why was she thinking those things?

"Ah... thank you? I think?" she thanked him, though she wasn't entirely certain if that was the right thing to say.

In all honesty, she hadn't expected to be treated so nicely by someone who wasn't a part of Fairy Tail. "Oh... uh... thank you," she repeated, looking to the waitress that was waiting to take her order. "I'll just take a Ruby Parfait, if you don't mind..." She wasn't really that hungry, even after having fought so hard. Food didn't really interest her right now, not unless it happened to be the Star Mango Gelato, but she doubted it was sold here. Besides, a parfait was kinda like a drink and food mixed together, and drinks didn't really go good with yogurt. Slowly, she nodded at his next words, agreeing that she didn't like a ton of noise, unless it was around people she liked. "So, Mashyuu..." Kanix began, her opalescent, blue eyes falling to look at the table, "if you're comfortable enough, you should tell me a bit about yourself. Who knows. I might share some stuff about myself as well..."
    wordstagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 16th February 2016, 8:16 pm

"Your welcome?" Mashyuu responded to her thanking him. His eyes narrowed for a moment as the waitress shuffled off for a bit to get their orders together. Once she was gone all eyes were on Kanix. Her eyes were stunning and Mashyuu felt terrible that she would never know how Kanix looked, his eyes became soft and his hand trembled for a moment. He wanted to reach out and give her a hug but he refrained from doing it.

"Tell you about me?" The tanned Wizard looked down and he frowned in thought. He hadn't been asked to reveal his past before and he honestly wasn't sure where to start. He cleared his throat and spoke softly for a moment. "...When I was a child. Around seven years old. I watched my mother die.... She taught me magic. I took her magic jacket and continued to teach myself magic until I was nineteen. From there I joined Sabertooth and started to do some jobs for the guild. A few months ago I was approached by a man in a dark robe who pointed me to a cabin, Together with a Wizard from Blue Pegasus I found out that my oldest friend was murdered. So I went to her old village to inform her parents. That was where I learned that the same dark Wizard placed a curse on the village and their crops came to life, attacking the village. I intervened and helped. That's where I met Rocky. Ever since I have been hunting down the Dark Wizard and trying to avenge my friends death... I really don't know what else to say. Aside from the fact that I have perfect brown hair. Wanna touch it?"

Post by Guest 16th February 2016, 8:54 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    Kanix kept quiet as he explained a bit of his past, which hadn't been something she was trying to pry out of him. It was almost... saddening... to hear because in a way, she felt as if she could connect to the story if just a tiny bit. She didn't know her own family, couldn't remember if she even had a family to begin with or where to even start looking if she did. Unfortunately, the majority of her life had been blockaded by her mind, and no matter how hard she tried to remember, nothing came. Over the past two years, she had just given up entirely in trying to remember things about her past: it wasn't worth it. The pain in trying to remember was too much, anything little that sparked in her head gave her great headaches and heartache. Again, she didn't know why, and for a while, it wouldn't ever register in her head, until she ran into that certain someone.

"I see..." she responded at first, clasping her hands together and staring down at them, taking in what he said. "You were blessed though... even if your mother died at an early age for you, you were still given the chance to have one. I don't even know who my parents are or if I even have a family, and while it's nothing compared to losing a parent... It's something I think about almost everyday... Things like, what did they look like? Were they kind and caring? What happened that separated us...?" Kanix fell silent feeling tears pricking at her eyes and threatening to spill over. Maybe that hadn't been the best thing to ask him, but she would giggle when he mentioned about his fair. "Sure!" the woman replied, a smile caressing her lips as she'd lean forward and reach out to try and touch his hair.

It was strange how she could so easily jump from one mood to the next: one moment she's sad, the next she's bubbly and full of life. Perhaps, it was the way she had been designed, as the stepping stone for those who wanted to make a difference in their lives. All they needed was a smile or a laugh from the pretty woman and it would be as if their hearts changed for the better.

Once given the chance to feel the magnificence of Mashyuu's hair, Kanix would take her hand back and play with her own silky, black hair. "The Nirvit women prized their hair, so when I was raised by them, the women there would always brush it and keep it neat. After a while, I just let it grow out and had them do as they pleased with it because they loved it so much. I don't know what it looks like, but I've remembered to always brush it and make sure to keep it clean." She ran her fingers through it again, feeling it billow around her like a waterfall, and enjoying the silky smoothness of it. "But anyway, I had been looking for something more along the lines of what your favorite color was or something interesting about yourself. I didn't mean to pry your backstory out from you if you hadn't wanted to share it, though I appreciate that you were comfortable enough to."
    wordstagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 17th February 2016, 8:40 pm

"Yeah I guess I was." Mashyuu replied until Kanix reached out for his hair. Mashyuu leaned into her palm and let her run her soft hands through his hair. As she pulled back and explained about how her hair got taken care of Mashyuu smiled and admired her beauty. "Well your hair is lovely, almost as lovely as the rest of you." He flirted a little but the man couldn't help it.

The moment that Kanix explained she wasn't looking for his life's story Mashyuu blushed hard. He never had been so happy to be with a blind person in his life. His normally tanned skin turned to a dark red as he blushed from the realization that she was just looking to get to know the basics. "... Oh. I was. Umm. O.k. Alright, my favorite color is yellow and I love to play chess. My favorite music is rock. Something interesting would be that I once explored a cave and found a dragon so large that it couldn't escape from the room it's treasure had been placed inside of." Mashyuu replied cleared his throat. "How about you?"

Post by Guest 18th February 2016, 8:02 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    Blood rushed to her cheeks and filled them with a natural red color, accentuating the snow-white paleness of her skin. She turned her head away and placed them in her hands to hide her blushing from the earth dragon slayer. It was becoming quite clear to her now that she was quite the looker, as many men had complimented her appearance. How many had this been that had flirted with her or had given her a direct compliment about her looks? Three? Maybe four? She couldn't quite remember the number anymore, and never particularly kept track. They were just words, while meaning nothing, for some reason had meant a whole lot to the young shamaness.

"Thank you," Kanix murmured, pulling her head out of her hands to look back to Mashyuu as she responded to him.

"Well, I like beaches because the sand is so squishy and it feels weird when you wiggle your toes in it... and I like sandcastles! Oh, I absolutely love building sandcastles; I find it rather peaceful to just sit down and work on something for a bit, that only taking your attention. Hm... I like dreams, too. Do you ever have any weird dreams when you sleep and you wake up remembering them in the morning? That's what I like about dreams." Kanix stopped her talking though, finding that she was acting out of character of herself around a person she hardly knew. "I mean... if that's what you care to know about me... there isn't much that I like though, as unfortunate as that is." The hazy blueness of her eyes stared indefinitely at Mashyuu as she said this, all the world concealed in their clouds. "You know... I noticed that back when I had jumped in to help you in your job, you seemed to be confused about my magic... did you have any questions about it?"
    wordstagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 18th February 2016, 8:19 pm

Mashyuu liked thta Kanix was blushing, it meant that she wasn't used to getting complimented. Or that she didn't believe it when others said things about her looks. "Beaches? I was just there. But I can't handle not using my magic to create sand castles. So I wouldn't know what it's like to use my bare hands to do it." After Kanix asked about dreams Mashyuu's brows furrowed and he looked down, searching his mind for an answer to her question.

"I don't dream much anymore. I used to. And they were bad dreams most the time. But hey, I'm sure some were good too." It was more than nice to see that Kanix was starting to open up to Masyuu but it seemed as fast as she opened up she went back to her normal self. "Magic? Oh! Yeah yea, I just don't understand what sort of magic lets you see into the future, summon a water wolf and demons and allows you to conjure bolts of lighting. Can you explain it to me? Every Wizard I have ever met that uses the elements only uses one. But you use seemingly all of them in some form or another."

Post by Guest 18th February 2016, 8:43 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    Her blush thickened more when Mashyuu stated that he couldn't remember any of his dreams anymore or didn't dream as much. Did he not sleep as often then? Was there some other reason as to why he didn't get those enjoyable dreamworlds? She felt horrid in having asked that... maybe she should have stated that it was a rhetorical question, one not needing an answer. Kanix felt the unbearable heat in her face, and she wanted it to go away, yet Mashyuu somehow found a way to make it worse. Moving her hands to her face to cool it down, she'd quietly listen to him asking her to explain her magic better to him. What he didn't know-- no, what most didn't know -- was that her magic was designed for killing people. It wasn't harmless, but it wasn't exactly harmful either, at least it wasn't harmful to allies as far as she knew.

"My magic is shamanism: kind of like the native tribes of Fiore and how they connect to Mother Nature via a shaman. Well, I was raised by the Nirvits' shaman, and he taught me his shamanism that he knew, and that's how I got it. Shamanism is a spiritual connect to the Upperworld, the Spirit World, and the Underworld, and you connect with those gods, spirits, and demons. In turn, you bargain with them to gain what you want, while also giving them what they want in return. Sometimes, you can't always bargain, so you have to trick them into doing what you want, which is why I'm labeled as a dark shaman. These entities range in all forms of elemental magic, and because they're only spells, that's how I wield all of them. From being able to sense death, to soul trapping, to precognition, to the ability to control all known elements of the living world."

She had to stop herself in explaining though, as too much details would reveal the weaknesses of her magic. Kanix could not let anyone know that her magic hurt her more than it helped her, not even those of other legal mages.
    wordstagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 18th February 2016, 8:55 pm

Her magic sounded very interesting but it sparked another question. Not one he was willing to ask her though. No the two didn't know each other well enough for Mashyuu to ask if she was once a dark Wizard. Mashyuu made a pleased sound and let his fork hit the glass plate that held what remained his food. The Earth Slayer raised his hands over his head to crack his bones then cleared his throat.

"Well Kanix, I'm glad you came when you did. Thank you so much for all your help. What did you ask for from the vault?" Mashyuu asked. The Wizard slipped a small golden ring onto his left index finger and the clawed ring came to life, echoing it's thoughts and powers into Mashyuu's mind. He was suddenly aware of those who were around him. He knew the waiter was coming with the bill, knew that the couple behind them were watching.

Post by Guest 20th February 2016, 9:20 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    Her eyes flashed a white glow, so blindly quick that it may not even have been noticed by Mashyuu if he wasn't paying close enough attention. It was as if she could read his mind, but not truly, rather she was just given the image... the knowledge... of his little question. A smirk, though subtle, rested on her thick lips before it slipped away into nonexistence and she looked at him again.

"I was, previously, a dark mage if that's what you planned on asking me, but I could tell you were hesitant to," she spoke up. "I used to reside in Basilisk Fang, but since I've left them for Fairy Tail, all I have now is a bounty over my head. It's wise that, if you choose to join a dark guild, you don't leave them for another without the consent of the Master." She shrugged her shoulders a little bit and took a bite of her Ruby Parfait, swallowing down its bitter-sweetness.

When he asked her what item she decided to take from the vault, she stretched up her head and pointed to her throat. There upon it, woven into the fabrics of the bones and string, was a metallic emblem with a topaz stone in the center. This little stone was imbued with a power that resonated through the bones she wore as a shirt and necklace.

"I decided to take that little stone emblem," she replied, going back to eating the rest of her Ruby Parfait. "Unfortunately, I don't know what it does yet, so once I figure out how to access the abilities of it, I think I'll like it. Plus, it's decorative and goes nice with the rest of my necklace, and the feathers, and junk... more natural, I suppose. What about you? What'd you get for your item?"
    wordstagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 20th February 2016, 11:20 pm

She can read minds!? Mashyuu thought to himself as Kanix swiftly answered his mental question about weather or not she was in a dark guild at some point in her life. Mashyuu was almost afraid to think anything after that as he had some fairly impure thoughts from time to time.

He swallowed hard and looked at the woman's neck as she lifted her chin and pointed to the small topaz. It was like every part of her was sculpted to be perfect but he somehow managed to stay focused on what Kanix was explaining. "You mean you took something without knowing what it did? Gutsy move. I hope it doesn't come back to bite you." Mashyuu commented then held up his left hand and instantly felt like an ass.

"I took a ring. It's made of a dull gold and has three dragon talons on it. The moment we got into the treasury I felt it call out to me. Turns out the First Earth Dragon Slayer was a Wizard Saint and his Dragon Teacher's life force was placed in the ring I'm wearing. So it's offered to teach me new spells and make the Dragons Slayer Spells I already know more effective. Plus with this thing on I am aware of almost everything happening around us. It's kind of creepy to be honest." The brown haired man lifted his hand and as if on command the waiter behind him stopped and gently placed a bill in Mashyu's hand. Mashyuu looked over the bill and placed a small handful of Jewels into the waiters hand. "Well Kanix, it seems our time here is up. Thank you for coming out with me. If you ever need anything send a message to the Sabertooth guild hall. I have room there and I'll come running as fast as I can to help."

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:14 am