Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Am I in trouble?: Mashyuu and Hika

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Am I in trouble?: Mashyuu and Hika Empty Am I in trouble?: Mashyuu and Hika

Post by redheadedstepchild 14th February 2016, 2:56 am

Mashyuu had just closed the door to his private room in the Sabertooth Guild Hall and sat down on his bed to take off his black steel toed boots when he heard a knock on the red and black wooden door. His slited blue eyes rolled with annoyance and he stood up again, one boot off and one on. Carefully he reached his left arm out and his red and black gloved hand grabbed the knob, twisting it slowly. Mashyuu pulled the door open and looked at the young Wizard in training standing with a letter in her small hands. "M-Mashyuu? Sorry I never see you around for more than a few hours. This is Mashyuu's room right?" The young red haired girl asked with a nervous tone to her voice. Mashyuu smiled warmly and spoke softly. "Yeah this is his room and I'm him. What can I do for you?" The girl smiled wide, satisfied she had found the right room. "Guild Master Hika would like to see you in her office." The small girl handed Mashyuu a small folded letter and ran off before he could ask any questions.

The Earth Wizard closed his door and opened the letter, slowly his deep pools of blue scanned the note and his face paled in complexion. He had seen Hika around the guild house for the few hours he was actually there. Mostly between jobs... But the two had never actually met. Mashyuu swallowed hard and ran his right hand through his brown spiked hair while he moved over to his bed. Rocky, his small Earth Elemental looked up at him with a confused look on it's face. Normally Mashyuu was so sure of himself and headstrong, but seeing him like this made the pup uneasy.

Without saying a word Mashyuu pushed his white sock covered foot back in his boot, then pulled it out again. "Don't wear white socks to something important." He muttered to himself. Swiftly he changed socks to black, then his dirty brown cargo pants to a pair of clean orange ones. Took off his mothers one sleeved brown jacket, changed his shirt to a black tee and pulled his one sleeved jacket back onto his left arm and made sure his right arm slipped through the small hole in the shoulder of where the right sleeve would have been. Before he knew it his boots were on and laced and he was slipping his newly given Dragon Ring on his left middle finger. The Spirit in the ring echoed it's voice in his mind. "Do not be worried. If you were in trouble you would know it. Here you are safe." Mashyuu rolled his eyes at the Dragon Spirit in the ring and already knew that the two would likely butt heads or become great friends. "Stay here Rocky. I think I'll be back for you soon. Wish me luck." And with that Mashyuu was off...

After getting lost, twice, Mashyuu was finally led to Hika's office. He stepped up to the large door and let his hand rap against the frame six times before he listened carefully for a voice to let tell him to enter. After hearing a muffled sound he pushed the door open and peaked his head inside. The first thing he noticed was the sheer number of candles. They gave off a nice fragrance that filled Mashyuu's nostrils and caused them to flare. His gaze went to the large fire place and the desk sitting somewhat centered in the office. Behind it he saw Master... or was it Mistress? Hika. Mashyuu entered the office and closed the door behind him, carefully walking up to her desk and held up the note. "You wanted to see me? Ummm Is it Master or Mistress?" His voice was deep and even, if not timid and respectful.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Magic: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Magic:

Am I in trouble?: Mashyuu and Hika Empty Re: Am I in trouble?: Mashyuu and Hika

Post by Hikachu 16th February 2016, 12:17 pm

Hikari

Army Of One

The heat from the fireplace distributed through the whole room, warming it up as if it was summer. The huge candle flickered and brushed against a long procession of granite pillars that marched ahead and around the entire office, lightning up the area. Seated on the leather armchair was no other than the Guildmaster of Sabertooth, Hikari Starr, gazing down at the paper that was placed on the centre of the mahogany desk. The lamplight shone bright on the paper, revealing a neatly trimmed picture on the top corner of the brittle white sheet of paper. ”So, his name is Mashy.” The woman whispered to herself, heavy brows shadowing her beautiful bright eyes of blue as she placed her hands under her chin for support. ”Seems capable for an exam.” Normally, her desk was as messy as it could be with all the paperwork but for some reason, she decided to clean all the untidiness on her table and threw some away, despite how she never even bothered to do it in months.

The woman closed the file she had just viewed, with a content smile on her face and clasped her hands together. A redheaded girl, aged merely in her early teenage years stood beside her table, as if she was waiting for commands. ”Can you go deliver a message to Mashyuu that I need to see him?” The girl was a shy assistant of the guild master, clearly, seeing the way she nodded timidly and scuttling away to the door to fetch she had desired to see. The rose haired mage tapped her fingers gently against each other and crossed her slender legs over another. This Sabertooth mage she had wanted to meet was not one she was so familiar of, let alone — even talking. The woman had been rather busy with the jobs, spending most of her time out of the guild which was why she barely had any time to even introduce herself to the new members of Sabertooth. Mashyuu was fairly new, or so she had heard, but the hard work he had accomplished and the rewards he had achieved had proved her enough that he was a capable mage with lots of potential.

Nodding silently to herself, the woman uncrossed her legs only to push herself off by the support of her working desk and meandered around her room. All the while, her chain of thoughts were ceased abruptly by the gentle knock on her door, followed by a low, husky voice granting him permission to enter. The door creaked slightly and a young man’s head poked inside the gap of the door as she motioned him to come inside. Agitation and perhaps, anxiety washed over his face, she noticed, as she would reassure the young man standing in front of her quickly. ”Don’t be anxious. You did nothing wrong, nor caused any trouble. I just merely wanted to see you …” The woman trailed off, not wanting to spoil the moment or tell him that he was ready for the exam. Pausing her sentence for a brief moment, the young woman walked a few steps closer to her guild mate, her boots clacking against the marbled floor. Her attire was entirely black; a black cropped top that exposed part of her abdomen and black pants that was dressed tightly around her legs, accompanied with black high heel boots. ”You’re Mashyuu, am I correct? And please, call me Hika. I feel rather uncomfortable with my guild mates being too formal with me. Now, the reason I called you here is,” The woman added with a small smile on the pink line of her plump lips before it deepened with a slight twitch on her mouth.

”I must say, you’re ready for the exam.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Am I in trouble?: Mashyuu and Hika JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Am I in trouble?: Mashyuu and Hika Empty Re: Am I in trouble?: Mashyuu and Hika

Post by redheadedstepchild 16th February 2016, 12:45 pm

Mashyuu wasn't sure what he was feeling. It wasn't fear, no he had come so close to death more times than he would ever admit to over the past few months. It wasn't Anxiety. When the spiked brown haired Wizard really thought about it he realized that the feeling was shock. Not only did the Guild Master of Sabertooth look very attractive, Mashyuu was sure she was younger than he was. How long was she practicing Magic to get to the place she was at. He had heard things about her, like she used to be a Rising Star. But One couldn't actually believe everything one heard. Still she invited him in and Mashyuu swiftly entered the room. He wasn't sure what to do with the door that was now behind him. He looked back at it for a moment then left it cracked just a bit.

Swiftly his hands shot behind his back and clasped together. This was the first time he had anyone to act as a superior to him since he was a child. A light bead of sweat formed on his hair line as he looked Hika from head to toe as she walked closer to him. Her voice both but him at ease and made him all the more anxious. But he relaxed visibly when she told him to call her Hika. It seemed she wasn't someone who was concerned with titles.

Mashyuu's blue eyes sparkled in the fire light of her office as he took everything in swiftly before putting his focus back on Hika. Did she just say exam? What exam? I don't do so well at tests. Mashyuu thought to himself before the spirit inside his ring chimed in. "It's the exam Wizards take to achieve a higher rank. This grants you access to stronger magic and a few other special abilities. You are coming into your own as a Wizard and your Guild Master has taken notice. Now show some respect and thank her!" The Draconic voice echoed in Mashyuu's head and he instantly bowed with his hands at his side. "I see. thank you Ma-... Hika." Mashyuu resumed his stand and let his eyes bounce between the room and the small stack of papers. He had no idea what went into the exam and the young man assumed that he needed to take a written exam. "So is there a book or something I need to read and a paper I need to fill out? Should I find a desk?" The young man had a serious tone to his voice and even the demonic spirits in his soul laughed at the Dragonslayers ignorance of the situation. Even though only Mashyuu and the Dragon Ring could hear it.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:11 am