Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

unforeseen meetings

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

unforeseen meetings  Empty unforeseen meetings

Post by Thorn 9th February 2016, 4:16 pm

The day was grim as dark clouds loomed over the sky blocking the sun from shining through, water started to fall in droplets. the rain had come earlier than she thought Thorns normal smirk on her blood red lips turned into a snarl instead. word had reached thorn of someone that was very dear to her was in this city, she had been searching for this person for a long time the one that got away.

So much blood had been spilt by her hands but what made thorn smile more is the fact that she had kill almost everyone in one family, that was why she was here today the last one was here and today she would finish her personal mission.

lifting her hood over her dark locks thorn moved through the shadows silently thorn was drawn to just outside the city and to one spot in proticuler, the plants informed her on who laid here, this girl has once travelled with her target the sent of her blood still filled her dreams blissfully. kneeling down her hand touched the ground as as it rose a flower blossomed elegantly "dont worry he will join you soon!" she snarled at the ground.

thorn finally stood and glided off once heading into the town, the memory had given her such determination to go forward to find her target to finish the family forever.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

unforeseen meetings  S6Eaz9K
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

unforeseen meetings  Empty Re: unforeseen meetings

Post by Kit Kerrington 10th February 2016, 3:56 pm

Apollo was walking through the town of Magnolia sighing Today was a special day for him and he wanted to keep going. Today was the day him and Eliza had met so hi figured it was only natural for him to go visit it. As he walked he looked up at the dark clouds and sighed a little it was going to rain today but he still wanted to go and at least say something. He looked back towards the Fairy Tail guildhall which it's lights shined in the dark almost like a beacon. He nodded give a small smile looking at it. It was a weird feeling but since he has joined Fairy Tail his life has changed for the better in many of ways. For once he was happy to be alive and not begging to die sooner then he has to. He shook his head as a few water droplets fell. "Shoot better get going" he sighed putting a light see through shield around himself

The streets were empty for the most other then people seeking shelter he sighed a little and kept walking in the rain thinking about his time in the guild. After a while of walking he shook his head wondering how different life would truly be if Eliza hadn't died. He thoughts were then interrupted as the rain got heavier it was a down pour. Apollo sighed shaking his head and he kept walking. As he got closer to the edge of town he saw someone else walking in the middle of the street. He looked at the person as they stopped in front of him. He looked confused why someone was out in this weather but he was to so he didn't have much room to talk. He tilted his head rubbing his neck. "Hey you new to magnolia, You lost?" he inquired to the figure standing there in the rain before him., though something seemed very fimllier about this person he just couldn't place it though it wasn't a good feeling at all.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Thorn 13th February 2016, 4:11 pm

Thorns hands griped her hood lightly the wind had picked up slightly and she wished not to reveal her face in such a place you never know when you would bump into a good person from fairy tail. Thorn shivered at the thought of being good she had far to much fun torturing people.

Thorn griped her over cout around herself tightly she loved the rain but thought better than just standing there getting socked that would draw to much attention to herself. Then she sore him her target last time shed seen him he was half dead on the floor as she killed his beloved, a smirk formed on thorns lips at the thought. she stopped dead in front and looked at him straight in the eyes hiding her features "atturly I have just got in and i am looking for a old friend could you help me kind sir?" she asked putting a sweet tone in her voice almost sounding compleatly different

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 13th February 2016, 5:34 pm

As Apollo walked closer to the rain there was something off about this situation. She could have asked anyone around before him. It was pouring rain surly she would have asked before him. Plus something just seemed off bout this whole situation he couldn't quite place it this felt different though from talking to a random stranger. He walked over slowly putting a light shield over the girls head regardless doing that would dampen the noise around them he looked at the girl then at the rain. no one else was really around they were all alone for the most part. Apollo then got as closer and spoke up.

"I um don't know everyone in this city but I can help you in the best way I can" He said looking at her curious who she was looking for. He looked at her standing nearby her. Apollo was now running late and honestly didn't want to be out in the rain any longer then he has to be but he had to see her grave, aside from that he couldn't let this person get stranded in this weather and it was in his nature to help no matter what. He looked at the girl as it rained waiting for her to answer. He wasn't sure how he was going to find this person if nothing else he was sure he could enlist his guilds help and he is sure that Eliza wouldn't mind him being late if it was for helping someone.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Thorn 14th February 2016, 8:59 am

Thorn smirked sortly a kind laugh flowed though her lips she was good at that good at keeping herself hidden she had after all practiced so many times "you are very kind good sir I can see why you are in fairytale" she said softly looking around the street she had found her target now to get somewhere quiet then she remembered the grave the girl she had once killed, an idea formed in her mind quickly and her smile widened.

"I am looking for a girl around your age atturly she's called Eliza!" she said making her voice stay calm "I heard she came here or atleast the last time I swore her she was heading here" Thorn stated lightly looking around the street keeping her hood up at all times.

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 14th February 2016, 10:16 am

Apollo nods looking at the girl " i try to help when I can miss." he says looking at her nodding. He then heard the girl speak not seeing the smirk heard say that she was looking for Eliza. Apollo did a double take in a little shock He was then put more on guard since they were both orphaned no one really knew them. he took a step back sighing a little looking at her Elizas face flashed in his head. As the rain pattered against his shields and dripped to the ground the feeling in his stomach grew trying to figure out if she knew her of not. "S-She's dead...what business do you have with her...." he said trying to hold on to his composer and not break down at her mention. Maybe she was a old friend or perhaps someone she had done something before. He didn't know what she wanted but something was way more wrong then before he just couldn't place it.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Thorn 14th February 2016, 12:07 pm

Thorn tilted her head at his reaction it was entertaining to say the least. "well you see she helped me with something and I never really got to thank her for her kindness, such a shame such a beautiful young girl she spoke so fondly of a man as well maybe I could find him have his show me where she is barried" Thorn said softly her eyes narrowed and her smirk widened she wondered if she would atturly get away with it

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 14th February 2016, 4:18 pm

Well i would assume i am that man and maybe another time i can take you to her grave right now the weather isn't agreeing with use right now" He sighed looking at her. He wasn't lying the weather was getting pretty bad but also he want to bring this person with him he didn't normally bring people to her grave anyway. He looked back down at her "Anyway my name is Apollo and I was closest to her so is there a way I can help you we should get out of this rain soon" He rubs hes neck sighing. He was sure what she wanted but the feeling in his gut grew not wanting to be here any more
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Thorn 15th February 2016, 6:54 am

thorn slumped her shoulders like she was disappointed with his words "such a shame really I hoped to pay my respects maybe another time!" she stated shaking her head lightly "it was a pleaser meeting you Apollo but i am sorry to say you need to come with me!" at that moment thorns hand shot out and covered Apollo's mouth her roots climbed around him restraining Apollo having him do her bidding. it was quite funny.

moving off to the side to a ally witch was deserted thorn lowered her hood and pressed close to Apollo her lips inches from his ear her fingers glided along his cheek "my dear man i have waited, surched for you for so long and here you are quite a handsome man one i will enjoy playing with!" she hissed lightly her dark features now on show

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 19th February 2016, 12:36 am

Apollo's eye's widened he was gaged and restrained. he was taken by complete surprise further more he was at a loss for words not he could speak anyway not that he could talk anyhow due to the vines in over his mouth. he glared at the girl as she started to mock him. "it was a pleaser meeting you Apollo but i am sorry to say you need to come with me!" The women demand not giving Apollo much choice as he was dragged away into a nearby ally. He kept a straight face as he looked at her she didn't know her mistake yet. his shields were keeping it loose enough to let him free himself but he focused so it still looked tight. Apollo glared at the girl before him full of anger not knowing who she was. rather then was't time trying to talk he instead focused his thoughts on her memorizing every detail about her. She then moved her lips inch from his ear smirking he could feel her hands glide down his face and her intent was clear as day. "my dear man i have waited, surched for you for so long and here you are quite a handsome man one i will enjoy playing with!" she hissed lightly her dark features now on show in front of him. he glared her down knowing she a dark mage then seeing the Savage Skull marking on her his eye's widened a little full of questions though he did speak any words just instead waited looking at her

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:59 pm