Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Truly Outrageous meeting.

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Embrace.
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Truly Outrageous meeting.

Post by Celine 8th February 2016, 6:59 pm

The clicking of her crystalline legs as she walked a simple jaunt of happiness in each step and a swing of her bag behind her filled with the sounds of clinks and chimes almost as if she was a walking wind chime herself filled the air. A soft hum came from her as she happily set herself up laying what seemed to be a small red blanket on the ground outside an alleyway as she set down multiple pieces of crystal artistry and even what seemed to be highly expensive jewelry. Once she had been set up she would look to the sky sighing happily seeing only minor cloud coverage in this new city as people began to gather around her, "My where did you get all this young lady?" Asked a simple looking man, "What a question she must have stolen it!" Yelped a more prudish looking woman as she simply sighed herself standing up and smiling as best she could, "Welcome to Yunwa's special street side sale! All these wares are one hundred percent real and of at LEAST AAA class! All of it is on sale! But there is a catch! Prices are made based on how well the jewels and crystals match you! So if I can find a prefect match you get it for FREE!" The moment the last words escaped her lips a horde of people began to form around her almost as if she had just set a bunch of food in front of a starving village.

She had to admit the city had a few good matches but none too good to say they get it for free, but she could admit that the day had raked in a good profit as all she had done was sell some of her less intuitive items and her more in her own words "Failed" projects. As she finally cleaned up around noon having had the wares sold rather fast a few men and one woman approached the first thing ringing in her head was the almost sickly feeling the woman's mass assortment of jewels and gems gave almost like a mass gasp of want to be let loose. "May I help you?" The woman stepped back almost being taken aback that she could sense her without hearing the approach, "Oh dear! I must apologize but when I heard the news of such fine products being sold I JUST HAD to see for myself!" Almost like a flash the woman lunged forwards kicking her in the stomach while her goons took the jewels from her as she landed on the ground coughing up blood, "I will be taking these thank you very much."

As she sat there cough blood onto the ground the woman began her escape while Yunwa slammed a hand on the ground pissed off more than anything. "Think you can steal from a member of the Ishi clan eh?!" With a soft splatter of blood coming from her still she would laugh and stomp a leg onto the ground, "WELL NOT TODAY YOU THIEF." With a groan she would focus as she would feel her crystal cover her body encasing her into a massive gem of sapphire before it shattered showing her in a form made from pure crystal. With a quick dash she would focus more watching her legs glow and in an instant her speed becoming almost monstrous as she sped through the streets quickly covering the city before she found the woman who had stolen her profit for the day and yelled out, "Plan to give me those BACK?" The woman would turn to face Yunwa sighing greatly, "Serious? You gonna make me have to KILL you to get my pay?"
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Storm Magic
    Second Magic: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Magic:

Private Re: Truly Outrageous meeting.

Post by Alye 9th February 2016, 10:05 am

for you...

Stark winds bellowed through the mountaintop castles, reverberating through the parapets and temples. Alye sat down across from a koi pond. She was watching the red and white fish swim leisurely through the water, causing the surface to ripple every now and then with their movements. It was very relaxing for Alye. Just sitting here and witnessing their peaceful existence. As a cold wind wisped through the avenues, the white-haired woman looked up into the clouds overhead. So far, her stay at Infinity Hydra has been alright. New members like her arrived sometimes, but Alye decided to stay somewhat to herself. Her time was consumed with running Reyold Industries or getting to know the new parts of her family. Haretsa and Lilith were darlings, but Alye just wanted to be by herself today. Time to decompress and let her stress flow away...

That's why when the air in the city below burst in sound, Alye wasn't too thrilled. She looked down and saw the koi fish dart away into their safe havens. The water stilled and showed the woman her reflection. She sighed gently.

A wizard's work was never done.

Alye stood up, brushed her cloak off, and dissolved into the same winds she was reveling in just a moment ago. She caught a wind current and let it carry her through the mountaintops, passed the paths, and over the rivers. The white-haired woman reappeared in the sky above Terra Ignis with an analytical gaze. That sound from before hand been a minor sonic barrier being broken. That meant someone or something was traveling through the city at an exponential speed. She didn't see anything at first when she scanned the main streets, but once she brought her gaze upon the alleyways, she noticed some kind of blur rocketing along. It was going too fast for the naked eye, but her senses were better than her eyes. Alye closed them and took a deep breath as she let the air around her become her guide. Her senses spiralled downwards, following the current the blur was making behind itself. As she let the air fill her senses, she was given a whispy image of the blur.

It was a girl...made of crystal?

She stopped all of a sudden. Alye opened her eyes. She'd traveled a mile in less than a minute. Impressive. The Windrider vanished and reappeared over the scene only moments later. She spied the girl and was able to make out her form a bit better now. She sensed magic. Some form of earth-based or geode type. She watched the girl sparkle in the light. The form was very pretty. Alye looked over at the woman the form was addressing. With the woman's response, Alye ascertained a slight understanding of the situation. Apparently the regular looking woman had stolen something from the crystal woman. It didn't seem like a good idea, but she'd done it anyway. Part of Alye didn't even want to get involved. It wasn't her problem. She could just go back to her koi pond... But, then again, knowing how fast the crystal woman was, that regular lady was still able to steal from her. Which meant that she wasn't so regular after all. This city was her new home and she would not allow thieves any respite in it. The white-haired woman shook her head as she dissolved into wind once more.

She just could not leave well enough alone.
    ...my rain falls.
    tags: @Yunwa
    word Count:
    notes: I'll be making my official entrance on my next post.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Truly Outrageous meeting.  VzaWKfF
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 9th February 2016, 5:55 pm

Yunwa
    The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It's the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.
    TAG @Alye
    WORDS 437
    MUSIC Combat Theme.
    She had to admit the sheer fact that this thief was not willing to just give back her hard earned money was irking her greatly but more so was this itching fear in the back of her mind. Something in the area was setting her off she could almost feel it and yet there was a calming feeling to a secondary presence. Looking around she could not even find it yet she could feel the presence due to the crystalline factor around her. Turning her attention back to the woman she would begin to try and feel out their power which in true Yunwa fashion caused her to jump back when she felt the magic power this woman held, “W-What are you?! You have tons more magic power than I have ever felt!” A laugh would come from the woman she let out a small condescending sigh, “That would be the fact I am strong enough to take two B-Ranked mages at a time with ease.” Once more she would sigh almost tired of the crystal girl's antics, “Look I am not one to attract attention to myself. Just run along and I won’t have to kill you!” As she spoke two large men with iron gauntlets would walk up from behind Yunwa.

Almost like a flash she would almost seem to blink behind the two men quickly kicking them down towards the woman as she gathered light into both her legs, “Refraction!” arcing both legs into a combo of kicks she would send out four waves of arcing light quickly hitting the men in the back opening them with wounds as she yelped, “S-Sorry! I will get you two medical attention when i’m done!” Turning her looks back to the thief she would sigh, “Look just give me the money back okay! I need that!” Almost with a sigh the woman would blink behind her quickly going in for a hit to the middle of her spine an arc of black energy across her hand. She had to admit if it had not been for her speed she would have been a gonner quickly lunging forwards to avoid the hit as she gasped feeling blood running down her back, “Y-You cracked my body! H-How!” the woman would only sigh, “I am trained to kill and prefer to steal kid. I gave you a chance and you fucked up so your life is forfeit sorry.” almost like a flash the woman was in front of her arm raised and this time Yunwa would not have time to back step and avoid as she raised her hands to block.
    MADE BY VEL OF GS, WW + ADOX 2.0
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Alye 11th February 2016, 8:13 pm

for you...

Time began to slow as the stronger woman's arm cocked back. Tension hung in the air so intensely that you could see the individual hairs on the woman's arm. As the crystal woman raised her arms to block the oncoming attack, futily, she would hear a very odd sound and a very intense sensation. If she managed to look up in time, she would notice the air beside her seem to rupture as a white-haired woman appeared out of nowhere. The new woman would fly in - in slow motion - and lunge forward, gripping the right side of the attacking woman's face with her left hand. The look in her bright blue eyes was dark and deadly. She said one simple phrase.

"Fly away."

A moment later, the thief was propelled away by a force so strong that it sent a slight shock wave through the area. As the white-haired woman touched the ground lightly, she watched as she thief was sent tumbling head over heels on the ground like a ragdoll, before coming to a stop about a kilometer away. Alye looked over at the crystal girl with a bored look in her eyes.

"You alright?"
    ...my rain falls.
    word Count:
    notes:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 17th February 2016, 4:38 pm

Yunwa
    The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It's the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.
    TAG @Alye
    WORDS 314
    MUSIC Combat Theme.
    The first thing Yunwa saw was a flash of flesh and wind, a hand on the side of the face the thief had and in almost a moment with the utterance of a word the thief was gone. “W-Wha. . .” It was unlike what she had ever seen but soon looking at the woman the look of a crystal was there as she backed off in terror of the sight she had just seen. “W-W-What!? A-Alright?! Y-You were sent by my SISTER were you NOT!?!” She was panicking she could feel it radiating not only off the woman but the crystal on her she could sense the latent power this woman held and it was beyond anything she could hope to deal with, “S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!” She could not even run her legs were shaking and her fear and paranoia acting too much as she collapsed the crystalline form shattering and showing her true form as she began to dry heaved from anxiety. As moment passed a small part of her the last grip on her sanity spoke a simple question “If she was here to kill me why would she stop the woman about to do it?” In an instant the crying from fear and the red and tear filled eyes looked up at the woman, “W-Who are you?”

Almost like sanity had been restored she stood up holding her arm and wincing. It could be seen by her that her arm was hurt from the shock wave the woman created when the thief was sent flying but she could not speak yet about that. “M-My name is Yunwa. . . I was selling my wares when that woman stole my profit for the day. . . I use that to help the miners with their food and other needs. . .” With a sigh she would sit on the ground covering her face, “I-I-I’m a nervous wreck right now. . .”

MADE BY VEL OF GS, WW + ADOX 2.0

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Alye 5th March 2016, 1:46 pm

for you...

“W-W-What!? A-Alright?! Y-You were sent by my SISTER were you NOT!?!” The woman began backing away as the sunlight glinted off of her crystal form. Alye blinked in confusion. She didn't understand what this woman meant. Then again, it was probably very off-putting for Alye to have appeared before her out of nowhere. The white-haired woman often forgot that not everyone has the same senses that she did. She needed to be a bit more delicate about the situation. She reached out a bit. "Hey...a-ah...I'm not-" The woman crawled back more. “S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!” Alye's hand stopped. She was hysterical. Was Alye really that terrifying?

Her fear seemed to reach a fever pitch as her crystalline form shattered and she began to wretch uncontrollably. The white-haired woman chewed her lip for a moment. What should she do? She just came down here to help this apparent woman, but she didn't want to become a problem herself. She prepared to leave, but that was when the woman spoke again.

“W-Who are you?”

Deciding that giving her full name might not be a good idea, depending on who this really was, she simply replied with her first name. "Alye." The woman managed to get her feet under her and stood shakily. She was holding her arm and it seemed to be hurting her. “M-My name is Yunwa. . . I was selling my wares when that woman stole my profit for the day. . . I use that to help the miners with their food and other needs. . Yunwa? That was a rather peculiar name - and it was one that she'd heard before as well. It had been recently too. Her legs...they were crystal as well. Alye ran a finger over the immaculate gem on her necklace unconsciously. "I understand. Do you...require medical attention?"
    ...my rain falls.
    word Count:
    notes:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:39 am