Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Jewel-e (Job)

Jewel-e (Job) Empty Jewel-e (Job)

Post by Guest 8th February 2016, 10:56 am

Here he was again. On another mission, with the same guy from last time, who he had made a team with, Mitsuo. Today's objective was gonna a tad bit harder than beating up a group of children. Today, they will be searching for a missing jewel, that was reported by the owner. The main issue that he had with this mission is that they had to go search for the jewel. He doesn't mind a good ol search, but eventually it gets boring, and there's not much to do, thus why he needs some action in his life every now and then.

Before he was going to meet up with Mitsuo, he though it would be a good idea to meet with the client first. He was at the doorstep of the client's house, when he had knoicked on the door.The one who had answered the door was a middle aged man, who seemed very worried. They had a short discussion on the jewels, as the man has become very paranoid that he won't get them back. Kazyto made sure to reassure the man, then head out to meet up with Mitsuo.

The man had told him that the jewels were somewhat small, and a bright blue, nearly clear. With this info, he had headed straight to the park, hoping that he wasn't late for his meeting with Mitsuo, as that would just ruin his reputation with his new partner. He had to make sure that he would get to know him, before he started to annoy him.

259/2000
    Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,055

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Écriture
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Sky Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Jewel-e (Job) Empty Re: Jewel-e (Job)

Post by Mitsuo 8th February 2016, 11:22 am

The sun sat high in the sky as Mitsuo made his way back into the town that he had left behind for Magnolia. He had a lot of memories in this place, some good and some very bad ones. As he made his way through he streets he smiled and waved at the familiar faces, people he had known all of his life though had never really interacted with. Some of them recognized him, though most just nodded and went about their business, making Mitsuo a little upset. He wanted to visit his parents' graves in the graveyard in town, but he knew that he had to do the job that he was on first. He held his mother's necklace close and sighed softly, walking through the town as a flood of memories swarmed him.

He made his way towards the park where he told Kazyto he would meet him, assuming that he wanted to check out some of the sights in the town while he was there. It was a beautiful town, and Mitsuo almost regretted leaving it...almost. He did not, however, regret going to join Fairy Tail, as since he had gone there he had experienced a severe drop in his anxiety issues, and he had felt himself grow a lot as a person. He sat on a bench reading a book on God Slayer magic, delving into its pages intently trying to learn what he could from it, and waited for his partner to show up.

249/2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 8th February 2016, 11:47 am

He had just walked into the park, whilst looking at the sky. Today was a beautiful day; the sun was out and beaming down on the world's subjects, while the sky was clear and there was the smell of happiness in the air. He wondered why people would want to steal from such a fragile man as the one he had met earlier, he seemed like a nice man who hasn't done any wrong in his life. Whoever had taken his wife's prized jewels will pay, he was certain of that.

During his litle day dream, he had ended up passing by Mitsuo, who he didn't notice because he was busy reading a book. So he had justed walked past him, and shortly after that, he had stopped day dreaming, realizing that he had finally ended up at his destination. He had begun to wonder around on foot, all around the park, before he saw Mitsuo.

"Oi! Mitsuo, how's it going man? So I talked with the client, and he gave me a short description of what the object we're looking for looks like. Their about average size, and clear. So, what are you reading there?" He pointed at the book, which had seemed to catch his eye. He doesn't read much, as there's no need for being smart, as long as your powerful. He knows that from personal experience.

489/2000
    Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsuo 8th February 2016, 12:00 pm

While he was reading, or studying really, he heard Kazyto walk past him, his enhanced hearing easily picking up the familliar footfalls, not saying anything as he assumed that he was deep in thought or trying to remember something important. Mitsuo turned the page and and continued to thumb through the complex formulas and spell compositions before he heard Kazyto make his way back. "I'm doing well Kazyto, was just studying some magic, trying to figure this out. One of the books my mom left me. I figured if she knew I was back in my home town she'd want to make sure I was continuing with my studies..." He looked up at Kazyto, bookmarking his page and smiling as he stood up.

"Alright so we know what they look like, that's a good start. I think we should go and try to find someone who can give us some pointers on the street. Jewels going missing are a pretty big deal in a small town like this, I'm sure somebody knows something." He put the book into his bag at his hip, tying it up so it didn't go missing. "Well lets get this over with. I don't want to spend more time in this town than I have too.." With that he nodded towards a back alleyway that led towards the seedier area of town. Mitsuo knew his way well, having grown up here, and made sure that his companion was close by as he walked. He hoped that he didn't seem pushy, but doing stuff like this here made him more nervous than he had been in a while.

521/2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 8th February 2016, 4:31 pm

"Oh, so this is your hometown? That's neat. Wish I knew where I was from..." He doesn't normally bring up his past, as he doesn't know where he came from, or his actual name, because as he had grown up, he was given various name, but decided to stick with one name that had suited him the most.

He had begun to follow Mitsuo when he lead them to something all too familiar. "Another alleyway?" It seemed as if all the jobs they have taken always end up somewhere near and alley or in an alley, it gets kinda creepy in alleys, and being in them all the time is something he didn't sign up for. He thought he saw Mitsuo seem nervous, though you can't blame him. If he's ever actually been to his hometown, he would be super nervous.

He was wondering where they were going with this job, when they ended up into a different part of town. He's never been to this side of town, so he as feeling pretty protective of himself, not wanting anything bad to happen. "Hey, uh, you sure this was a good idea? I mean the guy we are looking for could be around here, but I don't trust this." He had a worried look on his face, something that doesn't happen often.

711/2000
    Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsuo 8th February 2016, 11:06 pm

Mitsuo was a little sad to hear that Kazyto didn't know where he was from. He imagined that would be tough, but at the same time he never had to know what it felt like to see his parents die in front of his very eyes. He didn't want to think of that now though. As Mitsuo made his way down the winding alleyways he kept his eyes peeled for people who would be able to help him out, hearing his team mate's protests and looking back at him. "I don't know if he'll be here, but I know where people are who will probably know something about it. I'm hoping to be able to find some of them." He said as he wandered out of the alleys and into a somewhat busy street.

The area they were in wasn't the nicest part of town, but Mitsuo didn't particularly mind. He looked back at Kazyto and saw the worried look on his face, taking a second to try to reassure him. "Look Kaz, it'll be alright. This area is fairly safe, it's not very often that people get jumped in this village, and if it happens we can take care of ourselves. We just need to find one of the street kids, they tend to know a surprising amount about what's happening in this village with the underground." He looked back around the square, hoping to spot someone that he was looking for...

764/2000

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th February 2016, 11:06 pm

The member 'Mitsuo' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Jewel-e (Job) NormalMonster

Post by Guest 9th February 2016, 12:35 pm

He had continued to follow Mitsuo, as he had seemed to know his way around town. Though he tried to reassure him, he was still a bit on edge. He looked around for somebody that was a bit fishy looking, though it was hard when everybody did. After a little bit of searching around, he saw a man, who stood out in the crowd. He tapped on Mitsuo's shoulder and pointed at the man. "That the guy we're looking for? He seems like it. Stay here, I'm gonna go ask him a few questions."

He slowly walks over to the man, but then decided that it wasn't a good idea, as he might get the living daylight beaten out of him, so he took a 180 and walked back towards Mitsuo.
    "Actually, that doesn't sound like a good idea.... let's keep searching."
    He started to walk ahead, hoping to find someone that could help him, and then wondered why he was running away. He could use his magic and beat the pulp out of this guy, though that would ruin his reputation, and he didn't feel like making a scene.

901/2000
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th February 2016, 12:35 pm

The member 'Kazyto' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsuo 9th February 2016, 8:22 pm

Mitsuo probably would have found the situation of Kazyto turning back from someone who looked scary humorous if he wasn't frustrated that they had to try to find someone who didn't want to be found. He was sure that he'd be able to find someone who would know something, keeping his eyes out as he did so. He kept asking people if they had heard anything about the missing jewels, to which he mostly got no responses. He wasn't overly surprised by this, as he imagined that the people who knew anything about it wouldn't say that they did, and for the most part the people who didn't wouldn't say anything either.

Frustration was beginning to mount for the young wizard, as he was sure it was for Kazyto who was clearly a fan or confronting problems head on, which to be fair so was Mitsuo. He would rather take on an opponent than have to find someone who had taken something with absolutely nothing to go on. He shook his head and went down another street, making sure that Kaz was close by so that he wouldn't lose him.

954/2000

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th February 2016, 8:22 pm

'Monster Dice' :

Post by Guest 10th February 2016, 6:11 am

He was still following Mitsuo, as her should be, when not much was happening. Every now and then a fight would break out between the folk, though it was none of his business, so he just kept on walking with Mits. He had begun to keep his eyes sout once again, yet to find anyone helpful, though he did see someone that kinda looked like the guy he had seen earlier, so he had known that the man wasn't going to be any help, so he had started to wonder what the heck they were looking for, as he was never told.

1003/2000
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th February 2016, 6:11 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsuo 10th February 2016, 6:20 pm

Precious time was passing by and Mitsuo was starting to get quite frustrated, his forehead resting between his two fingers as they walked up and down different streets, trying to find whoever it was that they were looking for. The street kids were generally the ones who ran the information for the gangs or criminals in this town, and it wasn't always easy to spot them. There were children everywhere, and finding the correct one was a lot like looking for a needle in a haystack.

He walked over to Kazyto and sighed softly "So have you spotted any suspicious looking kids? They're usually the ones who end up knowing things because they don't look threatening. The criminals love to use them to run information." He continued scanning the crowded streets, getting tired of his hometown already and a little irritated by the job that they had decided to take on. He refused to quit, but he was getting close to feeling like he wanted to break that regular code.

(1124/2000)

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th February 2016, 6:20 pm

'Monster Dice' :

Post by Guest 12th February 2016, 5:01 pm

They weren't going to get anywhere at this rate. Maybe they had to change up what they were doing. So right now, they were currently walking around some random city, searching for a suspicious looking man. There were numerous flaws with this plane, as they have no description of the person or thing they are looking for, nor do they know what they are going to do with this information.
    "Maybe we should change up what we're doing. Like instead of looking for them, how bout we bring them to us." He points to a group of the shady looking men, about 5. He was suggesting that they start beating people up.

115/2000
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th February 2016, 5:01 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsuo 13th February 2016, 7:14 pm

Mitsuo's frustration was boiling over, and he decided that Kazyto wasn't far off from what they should probably be doing. He looked towards the group of men, his hand resting on the handle of his sword, and started to walk towards them. As he got up close to them he swept the feet out from underneath one of them, pulling one of his swords and holding it to the man's throat in a threatening manor so that the others wouldn't try anything stupid.

"Don't try anything foolish," he warned them as he added a tiny bit of pressure to the very confused and frightened thug beneath his blade. "I just want a little bit of information on where some missing jewels may be, and I'm really hoping, for your sake, you might be able to help me out with that." He didn't like resorting to threats, but he didn't see any other choice right now.

1279/2000

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th February 2016, 7:14 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Jewel-e (Job) StrongMonster

Post by Guest 16th February 2016, 5:33 am

One of the guys in the group looked strange to Kazyto. But then it hit him: This guy was the "top dog", the guy that meant business. Kazyto noticed that he had taken out a knife and had started to near Mitsuo, before Kazyto had used his spell Rage Release: Fist, and punched the guy in the face. He didn't look that injured, though he seemed dazed, and had started to back away from Kazyto. As he was doing this the rest of the group had then begun to circle both Kazyto and Mitsuo. He turned around to Mitsuo and said "I guess we found our guy." He then put his fists up, getting in his fighting stance and face the circle of thugs.

1239/2000
    Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsuo 16th February 2016, 9:10 am

Mitsuo heard the punch connect behind him as he stood up, kicking the man on the ground in the side of the head to knock him unconscious and bringing his blades to bare. He stood back to back with Kazyto, ready to fight. "Well, I guess 'don't try anything stupid' isn't these guys' style. Pity, but I certainly don't mind a good fight." Mitsuo chuckled as he lunged at the two on his side, putting a blade into one man's shoulder and blocking a swing of a club with his other blade as the thug with a sword in his shoulder dropped his own weapon. Mitsuo then brought his blocking sword along the arc of the club directly into the other man's forearm, leaving a deep gash in it.

The first man took a swing at Mitsuo, connecting with his ribs as he brought the bloodied blade back down into his forearm, which had been his good arm up to that point, and slashed across, exposing muscle and blood. He let out a sound that Mitsuo didn't think he'd ever forget and went to hold his forearm with his other hand, more pain shooting up his arm as Mitsuo came in with a slash behind the knees, dropping him down to the ground. The second man was up and swinging again when Mitsuo blocked with both swords. "We don't want to kill you, we just want information!"

(1506/2000)

Post by Guest 28th February 2016, 1:55 pm

i walk a lonely road
    Mitsuo
    1374/2000
    They guys that were circling them didn't seem too tough. Granted they were large in numbers, though both Kazyto and Mitsuo had the power of magic on their side, and Kazyto had some tricks up his sleeve, though he might save that as a last resort. He watched as the men began to get closer and closer to them, when Kazyto kicked one of them in the face, and uses the momentum to fly over to the guy next to him and punch him in the face. He knew that using his fist weren't going to do much damage, but he was conserving his mana. The other guys seemed slightly intimidated, though they quickly got back their courage and had begun to take out various weapons. "What's the plan Mitsuo? These guys seem persistent."

sorry for the wait!
    Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsuo 1st March 2016, 8:52 am

Mitsuo smirked as he looked towards the men who were still coming at them. "I admire their persistence, but it's foolish. We only need one of them alive to talk." He would say loudly, trying to intimidate them into maybe backing down a little bit. It didn't seem to work too well, so he decided that he would put a little bit of substance behind the words. He would run up to one of the men and smash his foot into his gut, taking the wind out of him and causing him to double over before bringing his blade to bare. The sword would flaxh before his eyes and quickly and cleanly come down at the man's left arm, severing the arm easily from his body as Mitsuo would spin it back up and lop off his right arm as well. The man fell to his knees screaming before the shock set in and he passed out from the pain, the others looking on in horror at what had just taken place.

"All we want is information, If you don't all wish to be disarmed in the most literal sence I can think of, it would be in your best interest to tell us what we want." He put a blade to another one's throat and watched the colour leave his face entirely.

"Th-they're at the p-pawnshop!" he stammered the words out of his mouth, Mitsuo smiling a crooked half smile as he dug the blade a bit deeper, drawing a small amount of blood.

"Who's at the pawnshop?" he asked as he pressed, not going deep enough to cause any serious damage, but just enough to show he was serious.

"T-the boss! And the jewels! They're a-all there! Go check it yourself!" He looked towards Kazyto and the other thugs.

"Get out of here, all of you!" The remaining thugs scattered, clearly afraid of what the wizards could do to them. "What do you think Kaz? Do we kill this one, or drag him to his boss?"

(1844/2000)

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 10:16 am