Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Valentine's Event]Out of the Blue

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Artenis Dagger
    Experience : 1,693.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Reflection
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

[Valentine's Event]Out of the Blue Empty [Valentine's Event]Out of the Blue

Post by Arsene Mayura 8th February 2016, 10:31 am

Trying to look relaxed and calm, Rayden was failing miserably. He couldn't help it really. He was a bundle of nervous energy, excitement and anticipation colliding inside him. He danced around slightly, stretching his legs and interlocking his fingers. This was something he'd been waiting for since he left his village.; a blind date. At home any form of relationship was forbidden. He was told to wait till his caretakers decided on a proper spouse for him. Now though, he had freedom, and was able to find someone he truly wanted for himself. Perhaps it be a bit selfish yes, but he was determined to decide his own life now.

He had dressed for the occasion, at least in his own mind. In reality it wasn't much different than his normal clothing. A pair of white dress pants alongside a loose blue dress shirt. The sleeves were rolled up and the collar undone in an attempt to show off his muscles. He wasn't overly muscular, but was well toned and clearly fit. His headband was there was well. He turned around, starring into the building behind him. The arrangements for the date had told him they would meet here outside a restaurant in Hargeon. Far away from the port too, much to Raydens pleasure.

'I wonder what she'll look like. They didn't really give me much of a description.' While that was true, he didn't spend much time reading it either. He was too excited at the prospect and left immediately. Honestly he didn't even really remember her name. 'I think it was Julia... I know it was with a J.' Regardless, she should be here any moment anyways. He had gotten here almost an hour early, and had spent the time burning extra energy through his nervous movement. Taking a deep breath, he leaned back against the buildings large window, staring into the busy street and watching as people walked by. A stupid grin took over his face as he tried to scan for his partner amongst the people.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

[Valentine's Event]Out of the Blue Empty Re: [Valentine's Event]Out of the Blue

Post by Julius Seas 8th February 2016, 11:02 am

Julius stepped out off the train from Hargeon town. Dressed in his usual way wearing a blue pirate coat with the Fairy Tail logo printed on it's back. Beneath the coat he wore a white T-shirt and on his waist he wears a pirate belt with a pouch hanging on his right side and on his left side he carries around a sword holder... Without a sword. And on his left leg he had a gun holder strapped around his light blue jeans and also the gun holder was empty. Julius stepped out off the train half day dreaming Julius had signed himself up foe some blind date matchmaking thing. In it he send his name, preference and personality description. Julius wanted to date with a man since he had some girlfriends but never had a boyfriend.

Julius walked out off the station nervously and with trembling legs. Oh my gosh Julius really hopes his dat is a nice, cute guy! And not some 40 year old pervert which only touches Julius on places Julius rater not get touched at. *sigh* If that happens Julius officially quits with love Julius is so glad that he didn't brought along Squable with Julius since bringing a parrot along would be a pretty mood killer. And Julius doesn't want to hear Squable laugh as Julius date ends up being a pervert. Julius didn't held his expectations high since you can get matched up with anyone in whole Fiore.

Julius got his match's description and place where they would meet up. Let's see. his name is Rayden Traen... Sounds very manly! Julius walked towards the restaurant and looked around for people that would fit Rayden's description Let's see if Julius can see a man with a loose blue dress shirt. *snrk* Dress shirt... *giggle* he looked around and saw a man with a blue dress shirt and red hair. Julius looked at him and already loved him he wasn't very musculair but Julius didn't care since he was at the edge off a nosebleed. Oh. My. Gosh he looks... Perfect! He is cute and hot at the same time! Julius was already drooling. Focus focus focus Julius! You can't let your imagination run wild on a time like this. Julius took a few breathes and walked towards him. Um excuse Julius but are you per any chance Rayden Traen? My name is Julius Seas your blind date!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

[Valentine's Event]Out of the Blue X9tEBuc
    Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Arsene Mayura 8th February 2016, 11:28 am

Rayden turned at the noise, meeting the person speaking to him. Finally, he got to meet his blind date. Giddy smile still on his face, he tried to take them all in. The face was beautiful. Fine, delicate features, with soft golden hair and piercing eyes. A fierce, but tender look that Rayden loved. Then he moved in to take in the rest of him. Take in rest of him. Him. Realization hit Rayden like a truck. It was a him. His date was a man. He frozen, still locked in his energetic greeting from before. This was a situation he had no idea how to handle. He was familiar with the idea of homosexuals. He wasn't against them and had no problem with them in any sort of way. In fact, he remembered a few living in his village back home. However, that didn't mean Rayden was one.

His face went aflame, somehow managing to be redder than his hair. He was checking this man out before. And the man exceeded his expectations. Raydne shook his head, trying to stifle his confusion. "Umm yes I'm Rayden that's me hi." Words just wouldn't come out properly for him right now. 'His name was Julius Julius not Julia the man's name of course you'd know this if you actually read the sheet they gave you instead now you're standing here on a date with a man who you found incredibly attractive for a second and can't get out of your head now.' Realizing he was just standing there thinking, Rayden turned around for a second, looking away from Julius. Clearly he was gay, since he knew Rayden was a man going into the date. That meant he was interested in Rayden. 'He's into me.' Rayden somehow grew redder at the thought.

Why was this making him so embarrassed. It was a simple mix up, why was he letting this affect him. He just had to be reasonable and explain the situation. He just had to tell the attractive man in front of him that he wasn't attracted to men. Yes, that made perfect sense. "Well, I hate to say this after you came out here, but I think there's a mistake. You see, I'm not attracted to men." He turned back to face Julius, starring him in his very piercing eyes. "So while you are a very attractive looking- I mean very friendly looking man, this date probably won't really work. So, what do you say we call this it and go our separate ways?" He smiled awkwardly. He hoped Julius wouldn't realize his embarrassment. He didn't wanna give the guy any ideas, after all.

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 8th February 2016, 12:18 pm

Rayden looked at Julius with his eyes Julius felt his heart beat even faster since he has the most perfect eyes Julius has ever seen. Julius noticed that Rayden was looking at the rest off his body and saw a face off disappointment in him. With out a warning Rayden's face turned red at one point his face almost as red as his hair he also said hi to Julius. Um Rayden-san... are you alright do you need some water? Julius said awkwardly and nervous at the same time. He didn't knew what caused Rayden to act like that was it Julius's way off speech? Was it his clothes? Or was Rayden also attracted to Julius? That very thought made Julius blush red as possible and covered his hands with his mouth to no try to scream off happiness.

Rayden began to blush even harder. Julius was still in his imagination. In there him and Rayden would walk on the beach at sunset and suddenly Rayden would grab Julius's and turn Julius towards him Rayden would said "I love you Julius" and Rayden would give him a kiss that very moment Julius would start to sweat from excitement. But Julius would quickly pulled back to reality when he heard that Rayden is not attracted to men. Those words where like a dagger being stabbed in Julius's heart. Rayden would stubble over his words as he said that Julius is actually very attractive but he quickly rephrased it that he is very friendly Julius would catch a glimp off hope after saying he is attractive.

As Rayden was a the edge off leaving Julius would quickly grabs his wrist he pulled Rayden towards him making face contact their lips almost kissing. Julius heard you saying that Julius is attractive don't try to hide it since Julius heard it pretty clearly because no man would say to a other one that he is attractive. So at least let's finish his date since Julius won't leave you alone until the day is over and even after that Julius won't leave you alone. So what's it going to be? *giggle* Julius smiled towards Rayden.

Squable:

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Arsene Mayura 8th February 2016, 1:03 pm

This man was crazy. Dangerous even. Rayden could see it already. He wasn't going to let him go now, apparently desperate for the date. 'But I told him I'm not gay. What does he want?' He was clinging to him. This man was holding his arm and telling him he would stalk him. What had Rayden gotten himself into? He wanted to push the man away, to shove him out and run. Yet when he looked at him, at the closeness between them, he froze solid. He was to close. So close. His striking freaturs-

No. He had to stop this. He liked women. That was a definite fact. Yet this man was striking him so hard, like none ever had. He couldn't place it. Maybe it was the shock. Yeah, that made sense. He was so tense before, and because of that he was handling the revelation weirdly. He just needed some time to process it and he'd be fine. He'd be able to stop staring into the mans eyes. 'I'm starring in his eyes why am I starring into his eyes how long have I being doing this now stop stop stop.' Jumping back, he shook Julius' grip off him. Looking away, he took a deep breath and calmed himself. "Ok. Ok. Look, I know you were promised a date. But, like I said I'm not attracted to men. That was just a slip of the tongue before. So, how about this. We spend today hanging out, I prove to you that I'm not interested, and we go our separate ways."

He turned back to him, attempting to force a smile but then realizing he didn't have to. Instead he was trying to calm his current one down. "Besides, you seem like a nice enough guy. I'm sure we can be good friends after this." Something about what he just said bothered him, but he couldn't place it. "I mean, you look cool. It's a nice coat, I really like it. It compliments your eyes- I mean, it really shows off your figure- I mean, I mean, it makes you look awesome. Yeah, that." What was with him? He kept trying to say things, weird things kept flying from his lips. "So, anyways, what do yah wanna do? Are you hungry?" He needed a topic change, now. A chance to calm down and be normal.

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 8th February 2016, 1:34 pm

Julius noticed it the face-to-face contact was working Rayden kept looking into Julius eyes Julius got him where he wanted him now Julius only has to seduce Rayden more since Rayden already said Julius is attractive he only needed some pushes to completely fall in love with Julius. Julius was counting the seconds that Rayden kept looking in his eyes he also didn't showed any restrain. Until he suddenly jumped back. He looked away from Julius Rayden took a few breathes and then looked back to Julius and said that he would hang out with Julius for the day and prove to him that Rayden is not interested in Julius and that they would go their own ways. But he said that Julius is a nice guy and that they could be friends. And he kept complementing Julius on his clothes he kept stumbling over his words that he liked Julius eyes and figure but actually he was trying to say that Julius looked awesome. It didn't matter what he said Julius only heard the complements about his eyes and body.

Rayden proposed to go somewhere Sure Rayden-sama! Let's go! And Julius swears that Julius will be yours Julius will make sure nothing will happen to you Rayden-sama! Julius smiled and grabbed Rayden's hand and dragged him through Hargeon. On their way to a restaurant Julius heard horses behind them. Rayden-sama! Julius turned towards Rayden and pushed him to the ground avoiding the horses stepping over them. Rayden was laying on his back and Julius was laying on top off him again they were face-to-face with Julius staring with his eyes towards to Rayden's eyes. Are you alright Rayden-sama?

Squable:

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Arsene Mayura 8th February 2016, 2:18 pm

Rayden was being dragged along by Julius now. Not like that wasn't his fault, he had said they could spend the day together. He felt kinda bad. The guy was really earnest and forward, Rayden felt like denying him was the same as trampling on his dreams, in a sense. He wanted to show the guy a good time. Besides, he had to prove to the guy that he wasn't gay, and at this point to himself. He had no real clue where Julius was leading him. Food was suggested, and they had been right in front of a restaurant, yet he was taking him somewhere else. Perhaps he knew something specific? Rayden tried to shake Julius' had off him, but it refused to go anywhere. He was still red at his point, the hand holding not helping the situation at all.

Within moments though, he was floored. Julius had, from Rayden's perspective, shoved him to the ground and jumped on him. Taking time to analyze everything, he realized Julius was rushing so fast that he had accidentally led them into traffic. He did just save Rayden, which was a plus, but he was also the one to endanger him. Wincing slightly, he focused his vision, and was straight into Julius' eyes. Those piercing blue eyes that just seemed to entrance him. "Ye-Yeah, I'm f-fine.." He stuttered, unable to escape the captivating gaze. This was bad. He had just started to calm down, and now he was starting to get confused again. He tried to shove Julius off, still not breaking eye contact. With one good push though, he managed to roll Julius off himself.

Standing, he shook his entire body, fixing his clothing and getting his thoughts straight. He turned back to Julius, who he had rolled onto his back, and extended a hand. "Here, let me help you u-" He stopped, seeing those eyes again and realizing if he gave Julius his hand he'd probably take it home with him. Facing to the road now, he scanned for any nearby restaurants. "You're ok too right? You saved me there, thank you." He turned back slightly to Julius, making eye contact through the corner of his eye. It wasn't so bad this way. "Though, don't take that too well. It doesn't mean I l-like you or anything. Besides, you're the one that brought us into that in the first place." He turned to a nearby restaurant now, mostly to hide his blush. "There's a good place. I'm gonna go ahead and make sure we can get in." Running ahead, he quickly slid into the door, waiting inside for Julius so he could calm down.

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 8th February 2016, 3:10 pm

Still laying on the ground Julius felt Rayden's heart pound against his chest. Stuttering he heard Rayden say he was fine. Julius felt a bit off pushing against him from Rayden but he was still looking into Julius's eyes Julius thought as ling as they would stare to each other Rayden wouldn't push Julius away but he was wrong and without any warning Rayden pushed Julius off him and stood up. Rayden pulled out his hand but before Julius could grab it he pulled back his hand he looked away from Julius. It is working! He doesn't want to look in Julius's eyes I just have to make him look into Julius's eyes

As Julius stood up Rayden asked if Julius was alright and he also thanked Julius for saving. Julius was blushing furious right now. Julius is alright and you don't have to thank Julius Rayden-sama Julius will keep you safe! Rayden quickly defended himself saying that he still didn't like Julius but Julius was still in his own world. Rayden proposed to go to a restaurant that was right besides them. Reydan went inside quickly and Julius followed suit Rayden sat in a chair in front off Julius. Julius still starred into Reydan eyes to make sure Reydan would look into Julius's Julius asked Reydan some questions. So Reydan-sama. What guild are you in? What kind off magic do you use? And where do you come from?

Squable:

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Arsene Mayura 8th February 2016, 11:32 pm

Hiding inside the restaurant from Julius, he finally had a second to calm down. Rayden had no idea what type or restaurant it was, but his focus was more on calming down right now. Taking a seat, he took some slow, deep breaths. Ok, he could do this. He just had to let the nerves die down. Julius hadn't given him the chance to do that yet, and it was the main reason this was so difficult. If he didn't calm down, he'd never be able to convince Julius he wasn't gay. He wasn't gay. Grabbing a menu, he took a look at what kind of restaurant he'd ended up in. A classic dinner it seemed, judging from the menu. That's good, nothing romantic about that. Some greasy burgers and poor quality fries would kill any mood Julius wanted.

Speak of the devil, there he was now. Sitting down across from Rayden, it seemed what happened outside had no affect on his enthusiasm. He was determined and Rayden had to hand that too him. It made him feel giddy thinking about how badly Julius was aft- 'No, stop that. Nothing about this man makes you feel giddy. He is a fellow man. You can do this.' He smiled politely, like he was talking to an old friend, and managed to meet Julius stare with blushing. Just don't focus on the eyes and it will be ok. Those were some simple questions too. "Well, my guild is Blue Pegasus. I'm still fairly new, but I'm fitting in alright so far. As for my magic, I'm a takeover mage. And my hometown, well..." He shifted eye contact, clearly uncomfortable with the subject. "Let's not talk about that."

As if sent by a god themselves for his salvation, a waiter appeared before them. A youngish girl in a generic uniform, she asked for their orders and welcomed them. Scanning the menu quickly, Rayden decided to go with his first plan. "I'll just get the basic burger combo please. Water is fine for a drink." He needed to keep himself distracted. He turned back to Julius smiling politely. Good, keep this up. Don't let him get to you. "And what do you want?"

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 9th February 2016, 11:35 am

Julius noticed that Rayden kept looking to him while he answered his questions but Julius also saw that Rayden was blushing Julius couldn't help but giggle. Rayden told Julius that he is from the Blue Pegasus guild and that he used takeover magic but he didn't want to talk about his hometown it seemed that it is a kind off sensitive topic and Julius respected that since one off Julius's guild mates also had a rough past but in the end the guild mate opened up to Julius and told him everything Julius thought that Rayden would talk about some other time. Takeover magic huh... Julius has heard about it but never saw it in action Julius would love it if you showed some takeover magic. Julius said seductively to rayden while Julius's face got closer to Rayden's face staring yet again onto his eyes. Now is there anything you'd like to know more about Julius. *giggle

But in the moment Julius said that a waitress stood next to their table Julius noticed she was giggling a bit. Trying to avoid Julius's eyes Rayden ordered something. *Giggle* But we have even something better for you two lovebirds. It's the cupido burger it's a hamburger in the shape off heart! So what would it be? That sounds delicious and cute at the same time! We would like to have the cupido burger Julius will pay! Julius quickly gave a respond before Rayden could say anything. *giggle* Fantastic! Two Cupido burgers coming right up! The waitress left. Now were where we? Oh yes! Are there any things you'd like to know about Julius?

Squable:

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Arsene Mayura 9th February 2016, 11:55 pm

Julius was leaning closer to his face now, and Rayden was running out of ways to avoid eye contact. Currently he noticed that the salt and pepper shakers demanded his immediate attention. One was slightly bigger than the other, or was that simply a trick of the angles? This had to be determined. He couldn't believe Julius would do, just go and change his order like that. That was something couples did. He blushed at the thought and shook his head, looking away from the shakers. 'You gotta stop this. You're just friends hanging out. Julius is just a very, very, VERY overly affectionate friend.' He decided to meet Julius' eyes now, somehow managing it to do it without turning into a deer in headlights. He smiled politely. "If we ever get the chance to take on a job together, I'd be more than happy to show you my magic."

Now that he thought about it, he hadn't really considered Julius' background. He'd been so focused on trying to deal with the man's physical appearance, he hadn't really thought much about him as a person. A wave of guilt washed over Rayden, making him feel awful. "Well, now that you mention it, I am curious." Rayden leaned onto his hands, smiling comfortably at Julius. His previous embarrassment seemingly gone, Rayden decided to focus on learning about Julius as a person. He was still very easily shaken by the man across from him, but decided he wouldn't let it get in the way of getting to know him. He could control it till now, until the likely event of Julius trying to rile him up again occurred. "Please, tell me about yourself, whatever you feel comfortable with." His tone was relaxed now, as if he was talking to an old friend.

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 10th February 2016, 12:33 pm

Rayden was trying to avoid eye contact with Julius he saw his eyes going all directions except towards Julius but in the end Rayden gave in and kept looking into Julius eyes. Rayden told Julius that he would show Julius his magic if they ever had the chance to go on a job together. *giggle* Well Julius thinks we would go on a lot of jobs together at the end off the day so you don't have to worry about that.

Suddenly Julius saw guilt covering Rayden's face after Julius asked if he wanted to know some things about Julius. Rayden said that Julius could tell him anything he wanted to tell. Julius pulled his face back to give Rayden some space. Julius took a deep breath and started talking. Well first off all Julius will tell you in which guild Julius is. Julius is a member off the Fairy Tail guild and Julius uses water magic. Julius comes from a island in the Calm Sea it's a island where pirates could take either a break or retire from being a pirate. As you may guess by now Julius's parents are pirates well you could see they were pirates. Julius's parents got killed by other pirates while they where traveling to Fiore for some supplies... This coat, sword holder and gun holder where their last gifts for Julius... One off the residents took Julius in and Julius began to study magic to become a wizard... Julius wants to see the world! Julius got very curious to the world beyond the sea after all the stories Julius's parents told... Julius looked out off the window and a tear was rolling down his cheek he had realized the tear and quickly grabbed a napkin to wipe the tear away and turned himself back to Rayden. Julius is sorry it wasn't Julius's intention to cry or tell you a story like that on a day that's supposed to be fun. The waitress came back with the burgers for Julius and Rayden.

Squable:

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Arsene Mayura 12th February 2016, 11:14 pm

Rayden listened carefully, a wave of sadness washing over him. He could somewhat understand Julius' pain, having also lost his mother at a young age. It was somewhat shocking to him that the water mage chose to reveal so much after only having met, but he decided to take it as a compliment. He smiled compassionately, extending a hand to lightly reassure the other man. He didn't hold Julius' hand, but placed his on top as a sign of support. There was no pity in Rayden's eyes. Julius had been through a lot, but he had gotten through it and dealt with it, else he wouldn't be here today. There was no way Rayden would belittle that. "You're a strong man Julius, it's hard to talk about that kinda stuff. I don't know if I could personally." Withdrawing his hand, Rayden let Julius calm himself, wiping away the tear. "It seems we're on similar journeys though. I left home to explore too, to see everything I'd only been told about." Maybe they were more similar than Rayden thought. He looked Julius in the eyes, attempting to display compassion. 'We are pretty similar, we share a mutual attraction.' He paused. Did he really just think that? Things were getting serious now.

The burgers came. This was the real challenge. Sweat rolled down his brow. This was romantic. Alarms went off in his head, every past experience in his life rushing past him. They all seemed so trivial now as he started down at that heart shaped burger. There was no way out, was there? How could he possibly make this unromantic? He felt his hope crumbling. A ray of light appeared, veiling him in it's stupid glory. It was idiotic, it'd probably kill any opinion Julius had of him, but it'd save him. Swallowing his pride, and soon to be a lot more, Rayden grabbed the bun. "Man, I can't wait to eat, I'm starving." He was sweating bullets, starring his meaty tormentor down. The buns felt glued to his hands; could he really do this? There was no choice. He brought the meal to his lips, and in a regrettable display, shoved the entire creation in his mouth. He chewed hard, forcing his way through more meat than man was intended to ingest at once. Yet he was filled with determination. He preserved, and eventually, he swallowed. There was no eye contact. He couldn't look at Julius, not after what he had just done. Shame had replaced any pride he had left, waiting for Julius' response.

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 13th February 2016, 2:05 am

As Julius was still being sad about the story he just told he wanted to cry. He wanted to cry so much that the whole restaurant would flood but Julius thought that Master Heero wouldn't like that he had to pay for a restaurant that Julius had flood with his own tears. When he suddenly felt a hand touching Julius's he looked at the hand and saw that it was from Rayden. Julius looked at Rayden and he told Julius that Julius was a strong man and that he couldn't talk personally about it Julius couldn't help but smile but what came as a shock for Julius was that Rayden to was exploring Fiore because of the stories he was told Julius saw a great opportunity maybe he could use to... WHAT'S WRONG WITH JULIUS!? Julius loves Rayden-sama but Julius doesn't want to take advantage off his past to win him! Julius loves Rayden-sama so much that Julius doesn't know what to do Julius would do anything to be at his side! ANYTHING! Julius was struggling in his mind but what Julius didn't notice was that he was shaking his head with his hands on his cheek.

When they finally got the chance to eat their burgers Rayden did something that Julius couldn't believe in his wildest dreams. Rayden grabbed the burger and was sweating like as if he could flood the whole restaurant with his sweat. Julius heard him saying that he was very hungry Julius nodded in agreement since he was also very hungry. Rayden grabbed the burger and ate the whole burger in one go Julius's mouth felt literally open. As Rayden was done chewing on the burger he looked at Julius with shame. Julius didn't knew what to say he never had saw something so... So... Amazing! Julius tried many times to eat a burger in one go but always failed Julius had to admit that he was a bit jealous since Rayden did it in one go. Julius giggled That was very impressive Rayden-sama! Julius noticed that there was a bit off ketchup beneath his lip he walked towrds Rayden grabbed a chair and sat beside him he wiped the ketchup off. He looked into Rayden's eyes and kissed him on his lips the kiss took 5... 6... 7... 8 seconds Julius let loose off Rayden's lips and hugged him. Julius is sorry for kissing you Rayden-sama! It's just... Julius loves you! You are so sweet for Julius and Julius wants to be at your side forever even though you may not love Julius back.

Squable:

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Arsene Mayura 14th February 2016, 12:07 am

He was impressed. Course he was. Rayden felt more mad at himself that he thought that stunt would push Julius away. He should have learned by now, Julius was a love boomerang. No matter where Rayden threw the pirate, he was always coming back. Maybe they just were that compatible? Again, the red haired mage found these thoughts drifting his mind. Now he was struggling to fight them however. What could be done about it anymore? They clearly had some chemistry, and he couldn't hide the physical attraction much longer. The fact that just looking at
    Julius made his face match his hair was proof enough of that. A dead quiet took over Rayden's mind. A statue now sat in his seat. Lips pressed on his. A tight embrace. Everything seemed to freeze over for a moment. He couldn't think, he couldn't move, he just couldn't. Julius released his lips and time started to move again. Fifty different emotions ran through his mind, a jumbled mess of differing ideas. He pushed Julius off him, frustrated and feeling betrayed. "That's enough! I've had it! I tried to be nice, I tried to let you down easy, but you just won't stop! I can't handle this anymore!"

Face as red as the fire inside him, Rayden stormed off. He didn't care where he was going, none of that mattered to him right now. He just needed away. Somewhere Julius wouldn't be. Moving briskly down the street, his mind was still a jumbled mess. He had been dealing with the man, but that was too far. TOO FAR. His fists where clenched into tight balls, wanting to punch every wall around him. He was mad. Mad at Julius for the sudden attack. Mad at the group that matched him with a man. Most of all though, he was mad at himself. Mad at how energized he felt right now. Mad at the butterflies taking over his stomach. Mad at how his face wouldn't return to normal. Throwing his arms out, he thrashed around wildly. He felt upset, angry, scared. His body fought him on every belief he had been raised on. This wasn't him, this wasn't right.

Anger getting the best of him, Rayden had lost sight on where he was. Having cleared a good distance through Hargeon, he was currently, thrashing about on the ports. Rayden couldn't stand the area, it put him on nerve to be so close to such a large body of water. Yet anger clouded that fear, and all common sense he had. The final spurts of his outburst leaving him, he did a leap forward, intending to slam down on the ground. Yet it never came. Feeling the drop, Rayden knew something was wrong. Before he could even look down to find out what had happened, he was encased in a cold, wet hug. He had lept over the over the port in his anger, landing in the open water below. Normally he'd be upset about having soaked himself, but currently he had a bigger issue on his mind. Mostly the powerful current he felt, and the lack of swimming he could manage to match it. At least if he was underwater, no one could see his face.

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 14th February 2016, 1:10 am

Julius's hug suddenly got interrupted by a forceful push from Rayden Julius looked at him blinking and Rayden was yelling and left the restaurant Rayden-sama wait! Julius wanted to follow him but Julius thought it would be for the best he left Rayden alone... for good. Julius paid for the burgers and left. *sniff* Why does this always happen to Julius! It may be Julius's own fault but Julius just knew that Rayden-sama loves Julius too! *sob* Julius burst out in tears. He looked towards the port and saw that the sun was setting. Julius needs some time at the sea.

Julius walked towards the port and sat down on a bench the sound off the sea clearing his mind getting into his own world. Maybe Julius just needs to forget about Rayden-sama and move on... Just like all those people say to Julius "You'll find your true love someday" Seriously if Julius got a jewel every time Julius heard that... Julius closed his eyes and focused himself on the sound off the sea Julius took deep breathes and tried to empty his mind but it didn't help he kept seeing Rayden's face. It's no use Julius ca't forget about him...

Suddenly Julius heard a loud splash Julius stood up and decided to look and he saw Rayden trying his best to not drown. Oh my gosh Rayden-sama! Julius saw that Rayden got dragged along with the water current. Don't worry Rayden-sama Julius will save you! Julius dove into the water and swam to Rayden. When Julius grabbed Rayden he tried to swim back to the port but the current was to strong. Water tentacle! Julius changed his right arm into a tentacle off water and threw it towards one off the docks. With all the might Julius had. Once they got back on the dock Julius putted Rayden on the ground and noticed that Rayden wasn't breathing anymore Julius had no choice but to use mouth to mouth. Please forgive Julius for this...

Squable:

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Arsene Mayura 22nd February 2016, 1:53 am

Things went hazy for a little while. Despite all his actions, air wouldn't come to him. Water was invading his precious air spaces, and he doubted he'd last much longer. Seemed like a fitting way to go really. Well, not really, he was just trying to make this feel even slightly cool for himself. His body was being jerked around now, and he couldn't really tell what was doing it anymore. It didn't feel like water, but it wasn't exactly something he could tell on his own at this point. He was simply along for the ride now. A strong thud; had he hit the bottom of the sea already? He couldn't tell at all. Right now, reality was just a mishmash of sounds and colors to him. Then air. Air. There was air. He coughed, expelling all the water he could. More air, he needed more. Something was forcing it down his throat, and he wasn't rejecting. Things were starting to make sense now, shock fading and reality returning. He was above water, lying on the port. Someone was giving him air.

The face became familiar now. It was Julius. Julius had his lips on his lips again already. But he had air. Rayden liked air. Things hadn't completely clicked for him yet. When they did, his face went alight, putting every fireplace in existence to shame. He wanted to force the man away, yet his body was to weak to, his attempts at a shove more like a gentle cling at this point. Or was he just clinging to him? He couldn't even tell at this point. He had lost. He could feel it now, the rapid heart rate inside him. He was enjoying this for more than just the air. Still, enough was enough at this point. He pulled himself back a bit, still VERY close to Julius but enough to show he could move. "Y-Y-You saved me.... Th-Thanks..." He met the man's eyes, barely able to mutter out the words through combination of stolen breath and massive embarrassment. "I'm s-sorry I left like that... It was rude. I'm glad you were the one to save me..." He wanted to say more, but he couldn't bring it out right now. He looked away, needing a few seconds to calm himself, and allowing Julius a response.

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 22nd February 2016, 2:46 pm

Julius began blowing air in Rayden's mouth suddenly Julius felt weak pushes coming from Rayden they weren't strong. Suddenly Rayden coughed up some water he was breathing again Julius was crying off joy to see that Rayden was alive. Julius grabbed Rayden and gave him a strong hug. *sniff* Julius so glad that you're alright Rayden-sama! This would have never happened if Julius wasn't inpatient! Julius is so sorry. Rayden was thanking Julius for the rescue Julius looked at Rayden into his eyes. Rayden said sorry and said that he was glad that it was Julius that saved him. Shhhh it's alright Rayden-sama you don't have to say sorry since this was all Julius' fault so... Julius can understand that you don't want to see Julius ever again...

Squable:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:21 pm