Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hi there!

Laurette
    Laurette

Player 
    Lineage : Light of Luna
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dark Maker Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Hi there! Empty Hi there!

Post by Laurette 3rd February 2016, 7:12 pm

Hia there, just call me Liz!
    I've been to a few roleplay sites before, but I don't believe any as big and active as this. New expierances, Yay! I've been a fan of fairy tail for quiet some time and didn't think to look for roleplay sites, and well as you can tell I finally did.
    Anyway I'm looking forward to hopefully roleplaying with some of you.
    Dmitry
    Dmitry

Player 
    Lineage : Commander’s Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 218

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nature Spirit
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Hi there! Empty Re: Hi there!

Post by Dmitry 3rd February 2016, 7:18 pm

Welcome! Can't wait to see what kind of stories you come up with. To start, you might wanna stop here and make that character. You should find the appropriate template in a sticky near the announcements. Have fun!
    Kyoden

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : None

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul Gatherer
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Post by Kyoden 3rd February 2016, 7:31 pm

*Is summoned through a gate key* Why, hello there newcomer! Welcome to The Rune Knights FTRP! I hope you have a wonderful time here! If you have any questions whatsoever, you can hop onto the chat box and there will usually be someone willing to answer any question that you might have. Hope we can RP sometime soon!
    Amaia
    Amaia

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast

Post by Amaia 3rd February 2016, 7:35 pm

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there! QYSsPEY
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul
    Second Magic: Ice
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 3rd February 2016, 8:50 pm

Welcome to Fairytail-RP.com, I am Niyol one of the various moderators on this site. I apologize for your previous one declining, and I would like to say that all sites have their ups and down. I personally believe had you stuck around a bit, the site would find some way to bounce back. But their loss has brought us all a new friend, so welcome again, Brother (or sister) Shu Toro.

There's many guilds, and factions you can join up with. The Legal guilds are: Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus, Black Rose, Lamia Scale, Fairy Tail, and Infinity Hydra. If dark guilds are your fancy, we have Savage Skull, Basilisk Fang, and Tartarus. For guilds that are on neither side, you have Laughing Coffin, and Sleeping Forest. There's also 3 faction; Guildless, Rune Knights, and Magic Council.

Below is what the central focus of each guild is.

Lamia Scale is currently trying to rise from the ashes, so I'd personally reccomend joining them IF the character you wish to create enjoys learning.

Blue Pegasus is about being heroic.

Black Rose is a bounty hunter guild.

Infinity Hydra is about stopping dark mages, and protecting Fiore from their influence.

Fairy Tail is centered around friendship, and the bonds they share.

Sabertooth's main focus is being chivalrous, and knightly.

Basilisk Fang wishes to destroy the current world, and rebirth it in an age of anarchy.

Savage Skull is about doing whatever it takes to make bad things happen.

Tartarus is a guild thought to have been wiped out, but are secretly planning their return. Please send a Private Message to the Guild Master (Gil or Voluptuous Venir) if you wish to join.

Sleeping Forest wishes to preserve and maintain the balance of Good and Evil in this world, no matter what it means they have to do.

Laughing Coffin is a mercenary guild, if you ever need a job partner they have a thread in their guild hall where you can request one.

Guildless Faction are mages like me who have no guild, and aren't bound by the rules of being in one. There aren't any major benefits, but it does allow you to choose your destiny.

Rune Knights are like national guard for Fiore. They work directly for the magic council to protect the citizens.

Magic Council is government, and has many mixed opinions about them. Last I checked you needa be A Rank to join. ((All new people start at D Rank))
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 3rd February 2016, 8:56 pm

Greetings! Welcome to FTRP and if you have any questions feel free to message me or an actual mod. Anyone would be happy to help you get started. If you are looking for a quick way to get around check the side bar on the right and click the rules link. :)
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 3rd February 2016, 10:29 pm

Hiya there, welcome to the site! Pop into the cbox if you need anything, there's usually someone there to help ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there! B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Post by Guest 5th February 2016, 1:05 pm

Welcome to the site, Laurette! If you have any questions, feel free to message me on my main, Marschal Leigh, or this account. ^^
    Javel
    Javel

Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requip: The Soul
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Javel 5th February 2016, 9:03 pm

Ah, another savage skull? Welcome.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:54 pm