Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko)

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko) Empty Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko)

Post by ivyleaf33 31st January 2016, 12:33 am

Job Form:

Sorano Granon: youngest human mage in the famous and infamous guild of Fairy Tail, and Hoshi: the definition of the word "scaredy-cat", also of Fairy Tail. Both girls were currently on the train, hurrying on their way to Hargeon Town. Another job this time, they had accepted a request to bring a mysterious apparently villainous figure to the light. He seemed to use scalding hot water as his magic, and attacked ruthlessly from the sewers. Otherwise, the city knew absolutely nothing of this mystery !an, and had hired Sorano, Hoshi, and some mysterious Infinity Hydra mage on the job.

As the train pulled into the station, the girl stepped out, closely followed by the tabby exceed, who cautiously stuck to her friend's shadow like glue. Hoshi's terrible case of phobias could lead to some annoying moments, but Sorano could cope. She walked into the city council's office, waiting for the other mage to arrive. It would be a good time to read a bit. Her eyes darted at lightning speed across the pages, her bangs falling lightly over her face. The letter mage had quite the talent for reading, able to read at impossible speeds and decipher any language while she was at it. There had only been one she couldn't decipher, and she still fumed over the fact that Sebastian Skyllon had lost the blade with the language on it somewhere. She wouldn't put it too hard on him, however, seeing as he was horribly in love with her and deserved a bit of sympathy.

Word Count: 256

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Noa Kuroki
    Noa Kuroki

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : TBA ♥
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Eternal Unhealth ♥
    Second Magic: Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2] ♥
    Third Magic:

Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko) Empty Re: Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko)

Post by Noa Kuroki 31st January 2016, 2:29 am

”Can't wait! To make another new friend!”

Keiko Wakahisa was a young mage that had fully tapped into her magic yet but had been taken in not that long ago by a guild named Infinity Hydra. She had been following Carl, who was leading her to Hargeon Town. Carl was Keiko's pet penguin that she had saved a long time about and he plans to protect her for the rest of life. From what Ardere had told her she was to meet up with some mage from a guild named Fairy Tail. As they just reached Hargeon Town, Lets do this! an I wounder what kind of person this Fairy tail wizard is like.

They both head into the city wondering around aimlessly for awhile before Carl stops right in front of Keiko. So where is that we need to be meeting the other wizard at? She stands there trying to remember where Ardere had told her where to go once they had gotten there. Oh yea, he said that the mage would be waiting for her at the city council's office for us. So both her and the penguin had took off toward the city council's office. Once they had gotten there Carl took off one way and Keiko went off in the other side looking for someone that seems like a mage or anyone with the Fairy Tail emblem. Carl had been waddling around never what looks like a small library and sees another young girl but this one had a cat with her. He had made some weird sounds just loud enough for some people around him to hear. Keiko hears the sounds, I hope he hasn't gotten his self in trouble again. She rushes over to Carl, as soon as she got next to him and he points at the chair on the other side of the room. Are you the fairy tail mage? Carl quickly gets in front of Keiko as if he thinks the person may attack right away for some reason.

✧WC: 331✧
    ✧2✧
    ► template by hika @ FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko) 3537914953
    Noa Kuroki
    Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2]
    Heart Sealed Sword
    Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko) Banner_2_by_treasureelf-daqwrva
    D:4
    Job Slots: 2/4
    ✧Open✧Open✧Taken✧Taken✧
    Exp: 450/1200
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko) Empty Re: Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko)

Post by ivyleaf33 31st January 2016, 10:56 pm

Hoshi's ears perked, hearing some odd noises coming from across the room. Her Amber gaze fell on an odd bird-like figure, with a clumsy gait. Hoshi had lived in Fiore her whole life, so she had no idea what penguins were. She had never seen one, never smelled one, so this was a new experience for her. The exceed prodded Sorano with a sharp claw, pointing her tail in the bird's direction. Sorano looked up with mild interest, her gaze falling on the black and white bird. Of course, having read so many books, the letter mage could easily tell it was a penguin. Soon after it came a girl who seemed just slightly younger than the letter mage herself, Sorano having just turned 13 a few months ago.

She stood up as the girl came over, greeting her, and bowed politely. "Yes, I am indeed. My name is Sorano Granon, of Fairy Tail, of course, and my exceed companion is Hoshi of the same guild. It is a great pleasure to meet you," she introduced herself, her face an emotionless mask the entire time. "You are the Infinity Hydra mage for the Hydro-Arsonist job? If so, I have picked up our papers and information already."

Word Count: 206

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Noa Kuroki
    Noa Kuroki

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Mentor : TBA ♥
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Eternal Unhealth ♥
    Second Magic: Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2] ♥
    Third Magic:

Post by Noa Kuroki 3rd February 2016, 10:19 am

”Aww, they are both so cute!”

As the girl had stood up and bowed, Carl rested his flipper on the right side of his hand now to must this would just seem like something normal for him to do but Keiko knows the real reason why. Keiko heard the girl say she is the one from Fairy Tail and the cat with her is her exceed. Quickly she had looked down at Carl and got really made, Don't you dare do that CARL! They are friends and we don't hurt our friends! After he had been yelled at by Keiko he lowed his flipper and smiled at them. So sorry about that he tends to go a little over broad with the whole being protect thing. An yes, I am Keiko Wakahisa from Infinity Hydra and this here is Carl my pet penguin. Then a big smile spreads across Keiko's face, Hopefully we can all become friends while on this job together.

Keiko walks over closer to Sorano with Carl waddling closely be hide her, so that they both could go over the papers for the job. After a little while they had both finished reading everything and Carl waddles to the door fast then he turns around. To the sewers we go! then waddles all the way out the building and waits by the front door. I swear he always takes off without thinking things fully though but it would be best to get things going so when your ready Sorano just meet us outside and we will go from there. Keiko rushed out of the building to catch Carl before he could get himself hurt or in trouble.

✧WC: 274✧
    ✧4✧
    ► template by hika @ FTRP

Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko) 3537914953
    Noa Kuroki
    Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2]
    Heart Sealed Sword
    Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko) Banner_2_by_treasureelf-daqwrva
    D:4
    Job Slots: 2/4
    ✧Open✧Open✧Taken✧Taken✧
    Exp: 450/1200
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 3rd February 2016, 10:22 pm

Sorano raised an eyebrow slightly at the penguin's actions, unsure what that was all about. When Keiko, which seemed to be the girl's name scolded him, the letter mage realized it probably wouldn't have been good for her and Hoshi if the creature had not been stopped. She shook off the girl's apologies, waving them away. "It's fine, Wakahisa-san. It's a pleasure to meet you and Carl-san. I hope we can become friends as well." In truth, however, Sorano wasn't really sure what she'd consider a friend. She had spent so long without emotions that she'd nearly forgotten what it felt like, to have a friend. It didn't help that when she had had emotions she didn't have many friends.

After the Hydra mages had finished reading the papers, Carl rushed outside, and Keiko followed, apologizing. Sorano watched with slight amusement, then followed at a slightly slower pace, finding the other two waiting at the sewer entrance. "Shall we enter, Wakahisa-san?" the letter mage politely asked, beginning to clamber down already. The sewers were dark and damp, the smell seemed to be toxic, and the water a disgusting sight. This was going to be a long job, that was for sure.

Word Count: 201

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 5th March 2016, 11:53 pm

Walking down a stone path, a short, silver headed mage walked through the town of Hargeon having wanted to explore. This was a frequent Hobby of hers, and she never got tired of it. Instead of her usual wizard clothes, the girl was wearing a baggy white T-shirt tied up to show her stomach which bore her Fairy Tail guild tattoo which was a gradient color of black to silver, shorts, and white sandals to match the weather. Her crimson eyes traveled along the lines of building on either side of her as she scanned the shops looking for a small cafe where she can relax and give her aching shoulders that have been carrying a heavy backpack a break. Her stop however, would not take place, for looking through an ally way that her teammate from Fairy Tail, Sorano and her exceed Hoshi were at a sewer entrance.

Wondering what the two could possibly be doing, Hana ran over to them wave her hand and yelling out "Nee-chan!". Yes, Nee-chan. The girl treated Sorano as a little sister and a proper name for it just felt right. Quickly, Hana soon came upon her two fellow guild mates panting heavily before giving a quick, "Heya!".

I RUN THIS HERE
    Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko) WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 6th March 2016, 12:10 am

"Hey, Wakahisa-san..." Sorano began, then looked around in confusion when she realized that her Infinity Hydra companion had vanished. Her mind flashed back to a situation that had been similiar to this, when she had newly become a C rank and was taking a lower-ranked mage on a job. Bellaria, too, had suddenly vanished right before a battle, and she had been lucky that time that Gamon had been in the right place at the right time to help her out. Sorano looked all over, calling out Keiko's name and asking people if they had seen Keiko or Carl. Surely they would have seen  if a girl and her penguin were walking around, right?

"Nee-chan! Heya!" a familiar voice suddenly rang in Sorano's ear, and the letter mage whirled around to see the familiar smiling face of Hana Akki, her teammate and friend. "Akki-san, I'm not older than you so you should actually address me as imoto-chan, and I should be addressing you as Onee-san..." she trailed off, then realized she could ask Hana on the job. "Hey, Akki-san, would you mind helping me find a monster in the sewers? My job partner disappeared. I'll split the reward with you of course."

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 6th March 2016, 12:26 am

"Awww... I'm only a San to you?" The seemingly older but younger looking girl (no offense Ivy, Hana is just really short XD) began to complain until realization hit her and her eyes lit up. "wait, job, monster? Sounds like fun! Uh... what exactly do we have to do to the monster?" Hana gave Sorano a look of confusion, tilting her head to the side a bit. Hana didn't go on jobs much, but she loved the experiences when she did. She still remembered her first job with Sorano, even though it was pretty much the only one... but even so it was still exciting and funny. Hana would be glad to help Sorano on this monster hunt quest. "Are we supposed to capture it? Kill it?! Oh, maybe we're supposed to befriend it... what does it even look like? Is it slimy? Does it have magical powers like we do? Is the monster friendly? Or most likely not...?" Curiosity overflowing her, Hana began ranting on asking over a million questions. It's not often that she would do such a quest, and it excited her. "OH! WHO CARES LET'S GO!" Excited, Hana's clumsiness took over and as she was rushing down into the sewer she lost her footing and fell into the sewage. It didn't bother her much, the sewage, but the pain did. Even so she got straight back up and looked towards Sorano. "HEY STRAWBERRY LIPS! WHAT'CHA WAITIN' FOR?! LET'S GO!"

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 6th March 2016, 12:55 am

Sorano opened her mouth to explain everything, ready to jump into an explanation of what they were looking for and what to do. Of course, though, since it was Hana, the silver-haired girl didn't wait for a reply before leaping into the sewers, yelling at the blinking girl to hurry it up. Even after tripping and splashing into the dirty water of the sewers, Hana still enthusiastically continued, Sorano could only hope for the best and trudge after her, tucking extra cloth scraps into her sandals to try and keep her feet dry.

The sound of dull splashing echoed through the tunnel as the girls traipsed through it, searching for this monster. "It's supposed to be a Hydro-Arsonist, using scalding water to attack," Sorano explained, hoping her energetic teammate could listen. She paused scanning the darkness for auras, then slowly continued. "Try to avoid water in its attacks." She fel this might have been a good job to bring Julius along on, since he was a water mage. He might have been able to teach them a bit more on water magic. She'd only recently started to realize how useful her annoying teammate could be.

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 6th March 2016, 1:13 am

Walking through the tunnels of the sewer the once silent air was sliced through by Sorano. "Its supposed to be a hydro-arsonist, using scalding water to attack. Try to avoid water in it's attacks." Hana nodded in signal that she was listening. Humming in harmony with the song of nature which she knew nobody else but her could hear, Hana turned to the younger mage with a questioning look. "I still don't understand what we're supposed to be doing to the monster though... do you mind giving me the job details. Also, do you have any information on the creature's form?." The once energetic and seemingly dumb mage's facade had turned into a serious and protective one. This was her battle attitude. She knew that being reckless would get her killed, and so she unconsciously created a second personality that would be triggered every time that what she would be doing would risk her life or most importantly, the lives of her friends.  Hana kept her gaze upon the letter mage, patiently waiting for an answer, the sound of their footsteps creating retreating echos within the underground area.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 6th March 2016, 10:59 pm

Sorano noted the other mage's sudden change in behavior, curious at how Hana's personality and emotions worked. She made a mental note to ask her if she could inspect her aura sometime. Then, in response to her question, Sorano said, "From what the office had told me and Wakahisa-san, the mage working with me a moment ago, they don't know much about this monster, actually. They just want the monster taken care of, dead or alive. They prefer him or her alive, though, so we'll just have to try and knock it out or something. I could trap it inside a mirror, unless it's too powerful."

Suddenly, Sorano caught a flash of something strangely aura-like, but yetnot quite an aura. The form was much like the energy produced when magic was used... Could it be a magically generated organism? In a flash, Sorano's hands were in front of her, ready to spawn a mirror or write out a word the second an opponent popped out. "Akki-san, I sense something. Please heighten your guard, I don't believe this is a friendly person."

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 6th March 2016, 10:59 pm

The member 'ivyleaf33' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko) StrongMonster Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko) WeakMonster
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 10th March 2016, 7:30 pm

Hana listened closely to what Ivy had to say. Seemed pretty ok. After a little bit more of silence, Hana's nose picked up a reeking scent. Ew. "Akki-san, I sense something. Please heighten your guard, I don't believe this is a friendly person." "Agreed, it most DEFINENTLY doesn't smell pleasent..." Hana scrunched her nose up in disgust, and prepared herself for battle. It's a good thing she did too. Down from the other side of the sewer tunnels appearing into sight was a water spawn and a flaming water elemental making their way towards them. Hana had to admit, the water spawn was kinda cute, but if Ivy says it's dangerous so be it, it's going down. "Well, now I know what smelled so bad..." The silver headed girl randomly stated as her eyes pointed to the flaming water elemental. Welp, let's just hurry this up so we can get to the monster, that'll be the good part. Taking her backpack off, she set it off to the side. HOPEFULLY, these weird monster wont harm it. Considering that they were water types, Hana knew she had the advantage, but it'll be quite hard considering that they shot hot water.  "Ivy, do you think you can write me up some ice? I have a feeling I'm gonna need it..." Hana looked to Ivy with hopeful yet determined eyes, haha, even she knew her emotions were strange.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 11th March 2016, 12:25 am

Sorano's eyebrow did indeed raise at her teammate's erratic emotions, but she knew that it was a good part about Hana. In fact, the dragon slayer's aura rather reminded her of her mentor, Anna's aura. Very unpredictable, yet always with an undertone that would do anything for their loved ones. With a brisk nod, one hand of the letter mage's scribbled a quick spell, much like the iron one she would make for Gamon, and produced a block of ice in the shape of the word. It was about her size, plenty enough for her teammate to replenish her magical power.

With the other hand, meanwhile, a mirror formed in front of the mage's open palm, and slowly free to about two times the size of her hand. Sorano's eyes narrowed coldly, calculating her aim, and in one brisk move, her fist clenched, and she twisted her wrist in a quick wrenching movement, which shattered the mirror on the energetic level. Ten deadly sharp shards of mirror went flying with deadly accuracy at the two creatures, mirrors of magic sinking deep within them, causing damage, and greatly weakening the water spawn. The fire and water spawn was much tougher, and wasn't affected too much by the shards. Sorano raised her hand again, ready to use another attack.

Stats and Stuff:

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 12th March 2016, 7:54 pm

Hana smirked as Ivy created a block of ice in the shape of the word that was about as big as Ivy and she had to say, well done. As Ivy attacked the monsters with a type of mirror spell, Hana dug her hand into the ice pulling a piece of it out and consuming it as to make sure her MP was at maximum power. Now satisfied, Hana ran towards the monsters knowing that her spell would most likely endanger Ivy if she got too close, and knelt down digging her hands into the earth under the dirty sewage water. Risky, yes, but Hana was sure she could pull this spell off quick enough before the monsters could reach her. Forcefully, Hana sent out her magical energy creating zig zag vibrations beneath the earth and out popped a radius of 30 meters ice spikes that surrounded Hana impeling, if not, trapping the monsters within. Only thing left to do was get out of there before they could recover, although that was the tricky part about her spell, if there was any gap open it would just lead to a dead end, therefor, Hana went with smashing her way through and back to Ivy. "It won't take long for them to get back up, we should prepare for another attack."

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 12th March 2016, 11:38 pm

OOC: *cough* Sorano *cough* Not Ivy >.>; ))

As Hana's ice spell impaled the two creatures, the water spawn withered and died quickly, though she could still see that odd magical aura faintly glowing around the fire and water one. She swept her hand through the air in a series of curling letters, writing out a spell she had done so many times before, and was sure could destroy the monster before her. This spell was longer to write than most her others, so it was good that Hana had ensured that it was preoccupied with all that ice. A low rumbling sound could be heard above their opponent, and electricity caused Hoshi's fur to stand on end.

FOOM!

A blisteringly bright bolt of electricity rocketed down from above the creature, and Hoshi would quickly move to get Hana out of the area of effect. Pulse waves from the bolt would stretch out in a five foot radius around where it had landed, and trust me, Hana would not want to get stuck in that. Sorano was fine though, since she had user immunity to the spell's effects. As she had predicted, the spell worked beautifully, the water part of the creature spreading the lightning throughout its own body and electrifying it. Sorano watched on emotionlessly as the magical core powering it flickered out. It had never been truly alive, anyways, so why should she have ty feel remorse or guilt? "Let's move on, Akki-san," was all she simply said.

Stats and Stuff:

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 14th March 2016, 5:39 pm

OOC: Im sorry, im just used to calling you Ivy  ;-;
    Hana was paralyzed as a bolt of lightning can tumbling down towards her and the monsters. Thankfully, Hoshi had rushed to push her out of the way.  "Let's move on, Akki-san," Sorano simply said, and Hana twisted her head to look at the young girl with a shocked expression. "WHA-PWFAA-?"! Getting up, Hana hurriedly chased after the small brunette...  or was it black? She didnt really care. Hana walked along side with Sorano, thinking about the spell her teammate had casted. Only words for it..... WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUDGE! COULD'VE KILLED HER!!!! Well, it didn't, so she guessed it was OK. The two walked further, and again the horrible smell hit Hana's nose. 'Sigh, of course, monsters shall thrive within the friggin sewers!' It just didn't seem very rational to the young crimson eyed mage. Why couldn't they just hide in a cemetary or the forest like normal beasts? Hana actually sighed this time, and turned to inform Sorano. "Its faint but I smell more monsters up ahead. Expect another fight as we get further." Hana then turned her attention back to smell. The stronger, the smell, the closer they are. Even of the scent was murderously awful, she wanted to be of some use and at least be able to pin-point the enemy's location.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 14th March 2016, 11:00 pm

Sorano glanced over ay her teammate's aura, wincing at the bright colors and confusion engulfing it. Hana's emotions flickered constantly and erratically, constantly confusing Sorano. After a few seconds of this changing colors, Sorano could no longer stand it, and turned away to look at Hoshi's aura instead. But of course, her aura was brimming with fear, so Sorano couldn't very well focus on that, could she. With a sigh, she trudged onwards, following the energetic Hana who never seemed to run out of energy.

"Its faint but I smell more monsters up ahead. Expect another fight as we get further." the dragon slayer said abruptly, causing the letter mage to glance back up. She nodded briskly, lifting her shield and settling into a fighting stance. She moved more carefully now, ready to direct a spell or some darts at anything that might pose threat to herself or her friends. Even Hoshi seemed on guard, now circling low overhead, ready to support anyone who needed help. Sorano glanced over nher teammate's direction, hoping the lower-ranked mage would be able to manage. At least she was at full power after the ice she had produced.

Stats and Stuff:

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 15th March 2016, 9:07 pm

As Sorano and Hoshi proceeded more cautiously, Hana observed them with an unknown emotion which could only be described as 'seriously' and then it gradually changed to amusement. Laughter filled the air as Hana's amusement was released. "Sorano Nee-chan, putting your guard up isn't really necessary. They're quite a ways away." After Hana had finished her statement, she once again became serious. "Still though, there's no doubt we'd run into them." Hana once again drifted off into a daydream... well, more like a flashback... sadness washed over her as she thought of mistakes in-which she considered sins. Now unbearable however, Hana shook off her thoughts of it once more, her bundle of emotions never stopping... a never-ending firework show which had only ever been displayed to one person, only happiness and seriousness showing to others. The young girl now concentrated on the scent, which gradually grew stronger until eventually it got close enough to where even Sorano may have been able to sense it. "About time... the monsters are just up ahead." Hana informed her teammate, and prepared to use more spells, cautiously proceeding.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 15th March 2016, 9:07 pm

The member 'Hana Akki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko) NormalMonster Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko) WeakMonster
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 15th March 2016, 10:32 pm

OOC: You can make them meet the boss in your post))

Sorano scribbled through the air as a water spawn as well as a fire spawn burst from the shadows of the sewers, bent on attacking the mages. With a final flourish of her hand, Sorano finished off the last letter and released the whole spell. "Solid Script: Storm!" The whirl of wind and water swept up sewage into the whole big mess, trapping the two elemental sprites inside. Sorano hopes the water could douse the fire spawn's flames, and mix the water one's up with all the wind. It would also be easier for Hana to use her ice on, it being liquid.

As the storm raged, Sorano turned, and spotted yet another fire elemental. Leaving the trapped ones to Hana, she and Hoshi turned to this one. "Solid Script: Wind," the letter mage incited woodenly, watching as a strong gust of wind smothered the flame against the far wall. The letter mage walked over, ensuring the energy around the spawn was gone, before looking back over to where Hana was fighting. The dragon slayer shouldn't need any help, though.

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 15th March 2016, 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 15th March 2016, 10:32 pm

The member 'ivyleaf33' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Hydra and Fairy vs. Mr. Hydro-Arsonist(JOB/Keiko) NormalMonster
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 16th March 2016, 3:50 pm

Hana looked at the whirlwind with a smirk. Since it was make of liquid that made it all the more easier to coop with. Using the same method she uses for her slippery slope spell, she froze the whirlwind encasing the monsters in ice and freezing them. Hana knew that within the whirlwind water must've parted from it in the middle, so she also knew that not only we're the monster trapped, they we're frozen themselves, unable to move. Sorano was long since done dealing with the elemental she fought, and Hana gave a curt nod to her her as excitement ran through her. She jumped in the air giving it a fist bump while excitedly yelling "That was awesome!!! Come on! Lets go find that guy already!" Hana took Sorano's hand while rushing through the sewers taking twists and turns. However, the next turn brought a surprise to Hana's eyes as she came across not only a dead end but a woman who looked to be tending to what appeared to be a flamethrower. Hana quickly rounded back towards the corner, and began making inquiries to Ivy. "Do you think that's the hydro-arsonist? Because unexpectedly that's a girl..." confusion suspicioun and excitement blasted off into the nightly canvas of Hana's emotions.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 16th March 2016, 6:49 pm

Sorano was relieved to see that Hana easily froze the elementals inside the storm, keeping them from getting out for a long, long time. After a quick nod of approval at the lower-ranked mage, Sorano let herself get dragged throughout the twists and turns of the sewers, finally coming to a halt as Hana sharply turned a corner, and suddenly dragged Sorano back.

"Do you think that's the hydro-arsonist? Because unexpectedly that's a girl..." the dragon slayer said, her emotions fireworking everywhere again. The letter mage winced, shutting her eyes briefly before peeking around the corner herself. The women hadn't seemed to notice them just yet, but from the little creatures she carefully molded with her scorched hands, it was obvious that this, this woman, was the infamous hydro-arsonist. Sorano looked at Hana, and randomly said, "You know, I do believe I shall have to nickname you "Hanabi-san" from now on. (Hanabi means firework)" After the odd comment that was so unlike the serious girl, Sorano closed her eyes, and underwent an odd and disconcerting transformation.

Light poured out of her, beautiful and pure, forming a humanoid shape. Meanwhile, as the spirit warrior's consciousness was transferred into her aura, Sorano's physical body slumped to the ground, only to be picked up by a thoughtful Hoshi. The aura turned to Hana, and said reassuringly, "It's only me, Hanabi-san," before lunging towards the hydro-arsonist, energy forming around her.

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 16th March 2016, 10:44 pm

After Hana asked Sorano that the younger mage looked around the corner, seeming to have come to a conclusion. Looking back at Hana qshe was engulfed in confusion of her own as she closed her eyes and nicknamed her Hanabi-San, even so, thus was serious business and Hana decidednto just ask her of it later... but she couldn't put the thought off as she wondered if Sorano by chance discovered her true emotions. Sorano's last words snapped Hana back to reality after what appeared to be a pure, golden light rose from Sorano's now limpless body which had been caught by Hoshi. After her teammate had charged towards the woman in her auric form Hana became panicked, but yet calmness and tranquility overtook her composure. Hana knew that she had to help, and began to think up strategies that could possibly help Sorano in this situation. That, until Hana got an idea. Taking action, Hana ran as fast as she could towards the woman trying to get there before Sorano could, but even if she we're to fail she knew it wouldn't matter. Hana gathered magical energy in her left hand and slid under the arm holding the arsonist's weapon. Before Hana could slide any further she caught onto her arm and sent out her magical energy and froze it as it spread throughout the arsonist's lower arm. Hana smirked as she knew she had hit the jackpot, and put some distance in between the now angry woman who appeared to be throwing a fit.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:25 am