I am burning brighter
Roaring like a storm
And I am the one I've been waiting for
Screaming like a siren
Alive and burning brighter
- Job Description:
- Maximum of 4 mages.
- A rank mages can go on this job, that is if they are accompanied by at least one S rank mage
- 40 posts minimum, 450 words per post
- End the ongoing war between the Pyjacks and the Buzzards
- When coming into contact with the clan leaders, you have to roleplay them. Give them a personality and everything. Don't make them some mere doll.
Optional Requirements (Legal):
- Stop the armies from clashing with each other on the frontline, without killing any of them
- Convince the leaders and their commanders to discuss terms with each other one last time, with you as mediator
-Find the truth behind the war, and stop it
Optional Requirements (Dark):
- In order to gain more influence over Fiore, side with one of the clans.
- Form a deal to eradicate the other clan, in return have the clan you sided with swear loyalty to your guild.
- Kill the other clan's leader, and bring his head back.
Optional Requirements (Rune Knight):
- Quell the battle at the frontline at all cost, before it spreads beyond the Serene Cliff
- Find both clan leaders and bring them into custody
- Make sure both clans can't retaliate in the future
- Serene Cliff
Hello mages. You need to report to the Serene Cliff and repulse the oncoming war between two of Fiore's largest bandit clans. The Pyjacks and the Buzzards. These bandits have eluded our grasp for a very long time, but something has made them angry enough at each other to bring the entirety of their clans to the Serene Cliffs to enact an all out slaughter on each other. We, here at the Council, do not care how you do it, we just want this war averted before it spreads to the surrounding cities.
Strong: The Entire Pyjack Clan.
This army is at least 1,500 hundred men strong. That is overwhelming for one person, even if you are S-Rank. Be careful. Most of them are around D or C rank, except their leader who is equal to an SS rank guild master in sheer physical strength. - Normal ones take two C ranks to bring down, leader takes 10 S ranks.
The Entire Buzzard Clan.
Same as the Pyjacks, we're afraid. They have just over 1,500 men strong, so please, be careful. If you die in battle, we might not be able to find your body. Most of them are around D or C rank, except their leader who is equal to an SS rank guild master in sheer physical strength.
- Normal ones take two C ranks to bring down, leader takes 10 S ranks.
- 100,000 Jewels